50 Shades Trilogy Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 50 Shades Trilogy.

Quotes About 50 Shades Trilogy

Enjoy collection of 100 50 Shades Trilogy quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 50 Shades Trilogy. Righ click to see and save pictures of 50 Shades Trilogy quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Ana, honey, you've always had a tendency to overanalyse everything. Go with your gut. ~ E.L. James
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by E.L. James
How could he mean so much to me in such a short time? ~ E.L. James
The only man I've ever been attracted to, and he comes with a bloody contract, a flogger, and a whole world of issues. ~ E.L. James
I can't help but wonder, if 50 SHADES OF GREY is supposed to be sexually empowering to women how come the girl isn't the one holding the whip? ~ Evangeline Ravencraft
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Evangeline Ravencraft
I don't think I have the right parts to appreciate '50 Shades of Grey'. ~ Chris Colfer
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Chris Colfer
NO I haven't read 50 Shades of Grey - I've been close enough to Jay Leno in real life. ~ Sarah Thyre
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Sarah Thyre
50 shades of Christian Grey ~ CupidGotMeInAChokehold
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by CupidGotMeInAChokehold
it was better written than 50 Shades of I Can't Write for Shit. ~ Michael Finocchiaro
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Michael Finocchiaro
Some of the braver say I am mad. ~ Katlyn Charlesworth
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Katlyn Charlesworth
If Fifty Shades is your idea of a good book, you have no idea what a good book is. ~ Oliver Markus Malloy
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Oliver Markus Malloy
Try asking sometime. Not all women will stand for that 50 Shades crap, you know. ~ Jill Shalvis
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Jill Shalvis
Sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me. Perhaps I've spent too long in the company of my literary romantic heroes, and consequently my ideals and expectations are far too high. ~ E.L. James
20 x Clap Press Ups 50 x meters Jog 15 x Burpees 50 x Sprint 20 Bodyweight Squats 50 x meters Jog 20 x Crunches 50 meters Sprint 20 x Kick Through's 50 meter Jog 20 x Mountain Climbers 50 meter Sprint 20 x Press Ups 50 meter Jog On a 400 meter running track break it down into 8 50 meter sections, at each 50 meter point perform the required exercise. Make sure to alternate jogging and sprinting after each exercise. Go through the circuit 3 times. ~ Stephen Robson
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Stephen Robson
I would normally never set out to write a trilogy. ~ David Brin
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by David Brin
The scene we stepped into was straight out of 50 Shades of Grey - Geriatric Edition. ~ R.S. Grey
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by R.S. Grey
Take your filthy paws off my son, you whore, and get out of my house-now! She hisses through gritted teeth. ~ E.L. James
I could gaze at him all day, but I have needs. Bathroom needs. ~ E.L. James
Now please don't refer to yourself ass some woman I fuck occasionally because, quite frankly, it makes me mad, and you really wouldn't like me when Im angry. ~ E.L. James
In life you use what you know, Anastasia. ~ E.L. James
It's about gaining your trust and your respect, so you'll let me exert my will over you. ~ E.L. James
Marriage is not 50-50. Divorce is 50-50. Marriage has to be 100-100. It isn't dividing everything in half, but giving everything you've got! ~ Dave Willis
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Dave Willis
The 50/50 rule means that when people meet you for the first time, before you ever speak, there is a 50/50 chance that they think you are smart and a 50/50 chance that they'll think you are stupid. These perceptions are, at least in part, created and destroyed by how you express yourself verbally, how you use your voice. ~ Carla Harris
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Carla Harris
You wanted hearts and flowers. You have my heart - & here are the flowers. ~ Christian Grey
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Christian Grey
I have never really lived with anyone in my adult years. I just read my sports ticker. And 50 Shades of Grey. ~ Matthew Perry
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Matthew Perry
People say, 'Grimm, you've been shot like 50.
So why don't you just rhyme like 50?
Then, you could get the money like 50,
Otherwise, before you see success ... you'll be 50.' ~ MF Grimm
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by MF Grimm
I think love keeps on changing every day.
It's not black and white and it's definitely more than 50 shades of grey. ~ Ville Valo
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Ville Valo
Remember 50/50 chance of survival is better than no chance. Use your 50% to teach them boundaries, self love and what abuse is. ~ Tracy Malone
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Tracy Malone
I need him to want me like I want and need him, and deep down I know that's not possible. ~ E.L. James
But, after all of the loss I'd had in my life; his loss was the one I could never bear. ~ Nicole Gulla
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Nicole Gulla
I've never read any of the '50 Shades of Grey' books because the Internet pre-educated me about the 'my inner goddess is doing the merengue with some salsa moves' material. ~ Andrea Seigel
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Andrea Seigel
No new reader, however charitable, could open "Fifty Shades of Grey," browse a few paragraphs, and reasonably conclude that the author was writing in her first language, or even her fourth. ~ Anthony Lane
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Anthony Lane
Get rich or die trying ~ 50 Cent
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by 50 Cent
In common use almost every word has many shades of meaning, and therefore needs to be interpreted by the context. ~ Alfred Marshall
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Alfred Marshall
You really are a bastard, aren't you? Christian Grey has nothing on you.
My name might be similar, but I'd never say Laters, baby. ~ Jennifer Probst
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Jennifer Probst
The shades of respectability begin to close about the greying head. ~ Mason Cooley
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Mason Cooley
Get rich or die tryin'. ~ 50 Cent
STAR WARS is really three trilogies, nine films. The first trilogy covers the fall of the Republic and the rise of the Empire, the middle trilogy the fall of the Empire, and the last trilogy involves the rebuilding of the Republic. It won't be finished for probably another 20 years. ~ George Lucas
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by George Lucas
I'm a trackstar running through life, chasing my dream50 Cent ~ 50 Cent
The temerity of [Christian Grey] is astounding. E.L. James has managed to create one of the most blatantly antagonistic sociopaths I've ever seen, yet women everywhere are gobbling it up like he's the best thing since the vibrator. ~ Katrina Passick Lumsden
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Katrina Passick Lumsden
Darlin', I've heard all about fifty shades of grey but I never knew there were fifty shades of denim! ~ Joanne McClean
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Joanne McClean
Past conversations were slowly realigning in Blue's head, taking on new shades of meaning as they did. ~ Maggie Stiefvater
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Maggie Stiefvater
Color-blocking two bold shades feels so modern. ~ Brad Goreski
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Brad Goreski
If the odds are 50/50, I don't stand a chance! ~ Rodney Dangerfield
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Rodney Dangerfield
slavery was a system that depended on the creation of deep levels of fear. ~ 50 Cent
I glance down his body. He's still wearing his shorts and his shirt, and I still have my T-shirt on. Jeez
talk about wham, bam, thank you ma'am. ~ E.L. James
I was actually shooting 'Warm Bodies' on the day that '50/50' came out, which I don't recommend to other filmmakers because I was sort of a wreck. Actually, it was good for me, because I had work to do, so I couldn't obsess all day and be checking how '50/50' was doing! ~ Jonathan Levine
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Jonathan Levine
I'm very emotional. That's why I wear shades a lot. ~ Duane Chapman
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Duane Chapman
The press still thinks [global warming] is controversial. So they find the 1% of the scientists and put them up as if they're 50% of the research results. You in the public would have no idea that this is basically a done deal and that we're on to other problems, because the journalists are trying to give it a 50/50 story. It's not a 50/50 story. It's not. Period. ~ Neil DeGrasse Tyson
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
I'm intoxicated with this man, my man, my Fifty Shades. ~ E.L. James
Drinking tea with a pinch of imagination! ~ 50 Ways To Drink Tea
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by 50 Ways To Drink Tea
I'm filming the next two installments of the 'Fifty Shades' movies back-to-back. ~ Dakota Johnson
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Dakota Johnson
With the 'Hazelwood High' trilogy, I wasn't sure I was writing a trilogy. I would just write one book, then another, and then another, because the young adults who wrote me told me that they wanted to read more. ~ Sharon Draper
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Sharon Draper
I believe that the world is one strong matrix, to get out of it you can't safe somebody unless you make it such way so you both die. I believe then... at that moment you are out of the Matrix, but it's just kind of paradox which is 50-50. ~ Deyth Banger
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Deyth Banger
This is all I know, too. Perhaps together we can chart a new course. ~ E.L. James
It's because I'm pregnant, Christian."
He snorts, and his mouth twists into an ironic smile. "If I knew getting you knocked up was going to make you eat, I might have done it earlier. ~ E.L. James
Women share this planet 50/ 50 and they are underrepresented
their potential astonishingly untapped. ~ Emma Watson
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Emma Watson
Punctuality [10w]
Punctuality's a virtue comprised of 50% obligation and 50% fear. ~ Beryl Dov
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Beryl Dov
THE FIRMER YOUR GRASP ON REALITY, THE MORE POWER YOU WILL HAVE TO ALTER IT FOR YOUR PURPOSES. ~ 50 Cent
After the children grew up, I began to focus on my writing. My first books were part of a trilogy ... The 'Wind Dance' trilogy. ~ Iris Johansen
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Iris Johansen
I think movies are getting dumber, actually. Where it used to be 50/50, now it`s 3% good, 97% stupid. ~ Ridley Scott
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Ridley Scott
There is nothing gray about whether a follower of Christ should see 50 Shades of Grey. This is a black and white issue. Don't go. Don't watch it. Don't read it. Don't rent it. ~ Kevin DeYoung
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Kevin DeYoung
God, I'm a lucky son of a bitch." - Christian Grey ~ E.L. James
Maybe one day music will just be music, and there won't be these categories; it'll just be different shades of music. ~ Sam Hunt
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Sam Hunt
And the baby?" The words are anguished, breathless.
"The baby's fine, Mr. Grey."
"Oh, thank God." The words are litany ... a prayer, "Oh, thank God. ~ E.L. James
Well, there's different shades of Hollywood, sure. I mean, I'm working in this business but I'm not Hollywood. ~ Shia Labeouf
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Shia Labeouf
There is a very fine line between listening and stalking. ~ Jay Baer
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Jay Baer
All people are paradoxical. No one is easily reducible, so I like characters who have contradictory impulses or shades of ambiguity. It's fun, and it's fun because it's hard. ~ Edward Norton
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Edward Norton
The truth never had any shades of grey – there was always a discernible line between black and white. ~ Kenneth Eade
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Kenneth Eade
I'm a firm believer in shades of gray. ~ Blake Ross
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Blake Ross
Shades of a new morning standing still are worse than the shades of night. At least a person can understand the dark of night. It's not fickle like the day. ~ Sarah E. Wright
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Sarah E. Wright
A person who is interrupted while performing a task takes 50% more time to complete it and make 50% more errors. ~ David Brooks
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by David Brooks
Just think of the color and vivacity that love can bring back into your life. "You know, they say there are seventeen shades of love!"
"Seventeen shades?" Julia sobbed even louder. "What am I supposed to do with that? ~ Olga Toprover
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Olga Toprover
As an adult, I'll give a writer 50 pages. If the book doesn't interest me in 50 pages, I'll say the heck with it - there are just too many other things to read. A child won't give you 50 pages. ~ Sid Fleischman
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Sid Fleischman
Thee only person I am better than is the one I was yesterday. ~ Scott Deuty
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Scott Deuty
Look at me, he breathes, and I stare up into his smoldering gaze. It is his Dom gaze - cold, hard, and sexy as hell, seven shades of sin in one enticing look. ~ E.L. James
Turning 50 gives me more yesterdays than tomorrows. ~ William J. Clinton
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by William J. Clinton
Girls are 50% of the population. We deserve to represent 50% of the heroes. ~ Tamora Pierce
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Tamora Pierce
It's now much more 50-50 in favour of Everton. ~ Iain Dowie
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Iain Dowie
I like pastels and lighter shades on darker skins. I feel like it lifts everything and accentuates being chocolate. ~ Laura Mvula
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Laura Mvula
When I learned about the gray existing between the black and white of absolute terms, I began to experience more peace. The more I expanded my gray areas (more than 50 shades), the more peace I experienced in my life. ~ David W. Earle
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by David W. Earle
That is the physics that all fearless types discover at some point - an appropriate ratcheting up of self-belief and energy when facing negative or even impossible circumstances. Fearless ~ 50 Cent
I'm all about my rugs. I don't like a lot of color. The apartment isn't exactly monotone, but it's full of very soft shades. So, really, the fun is with the carpets. ~ Nina Garcia
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Nina Garcia
His failure hurt too badly for that. It was a bad equation. Best erase it and try a new one.
If adults could put aside their obsessions with such firmness, the world would undoubtedly be a better place. Robertson Davies does not say that in his Deptford Trilogy ... but he strongly hints at it. ~ Stephen King
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Stephen King
Why do women love to read about sexually aggressive billionaire bad boy alpha males but condemn the same behavior in real life? ~ Oliver Markus Malloy
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Oliver Markus Malloy
I've worked with more than 50 directors and I've paid attention since day one. That's pretty much been my education, apart from studying art history and shooting with my own cameras. I've seen 50 different sets of mistakes and 50 different ways of achieving. ~ Tommy Lee Jones
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Tommy Lee Jones
Black and white is how it should be, but shades of grey are the colors I see. ~ Billy Joel
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Billy Joel
The Shades never recorded anything, Little Daddy and the Bachelors recorded a couple of records, ya. ~ Tommy Chong
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Tommy Chong
Subject: &*%$&*&*
Date: August 23 2011 11:23
To: Anastasia Grey
Believe me when I say there are a great many things he'd like to do to your ass right now. Firing you is not one of them.
Christian Grey
CEO & Ass man, Grey Enterprises Holdings, Inc. ~ E.L. James
To her the world really wasn't just black and white, its shades were in varying shades of gray. Circumstance and experience shaped a person from the moment they were born. Everyone was a complex mix of bad and good. "Is ~ J.M. Dabney
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by J.M. Dabney
the knife's edge that separates failure from success in life. That edge is your attitude, which has the power to help shape your reality. ~ 50 Cent
I've heard people say putting is 50 percent technique and 50 percent mental. I really believe it is 50 percent technique and 90 percent positive thinking, see, but that adds up to 140 percent, which is why nobody is 100 percent sure how to putt. ~ Chi Chi Rodriguez
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Chi Chi Rodriguez
You are one brave woman," he whispers, "I am in awe of you. ~ E.L. James
When I turned 50, I said to myself, well, if this is what it's like turning 50, I can't wait to turn 60 because I still felt very, very mentally and physically good, outside my back surgery. ~ Greg Norman
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Greg Norman
If it happens that I score 50 goals, it'll be awesome. Any player in the league would like 50. But I don't keep thinking every day that I have to score in order to reach 50 goals . ~ Zach Parise
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Zach Parise
Mr. Robertson Davies has also suggested in his Deptford Trilogy that the same great truism which applies to writing, painting, picking horses at the track, and telling lies in a sincerely believable way, also applies to magic: some people got the knack, and some people don't. Hilly didn't. ~ Stephen King
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Stephen King
Love is the color in your life. Enjoy all the shades and new sensations that come with it, making you feel alive. ~ Nico J. Genes
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Nico J. Genes
Hollywood needs to recognise all shades of African American beauty. ~ Gabrielle Union
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Gabrielle Union
According to a new poll, 50 percent of Americans think the country is divided. The other 50 percent think it isn't. ~ Jay Leno
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Jay Leno
I'll always come back to you, he tells me, pulling me close.
Always.
Beth Revis (Shades of Earth pg. 441) ~ Beth Revis
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Beth Revis
From my Facebook Page: You spend the first 50 years acquiring and the second 50 years getting rid of ~ Mary R. Woldering
50 Shades Trilogy quotes by Mary R. Woldering
Rejimikala Quotes «
» Speaking In Riddles Quotes