50 Shades Of Grey Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 50 Shades Of Grey.

Quotes About 50 Shades Of Grey

Enjoy collection of 54 50 Shades Of Grey quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 50 Shades Of Grey. Righ click to see and save pictures of 50 Shades Of Grey quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

How could he mean so much to me in such a short time? ~ E.L. James
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by E.L. James
I need him to want me like I want and need him, and deep down I know that's not possible. ~ E.L. James
The scene we stepped into was straight out of 50 Shades of Grey - Geriatric Edition. ~ R.S. Grey
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by R.S. Grey
I don't think I have the right parts to appreciate '50 Shades of Grey'. ~ Chris Colfer
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Chris Colfer
The boy reported - after the Sergeant had slept for a few hours, which was not nearly enough - that YouTube had actually gone down for ten minutes under the weight of traffic. The story was truly global, truly immense: not Obama, not Justin Bieber, not Psy and not Bin Laden had ever touched this, he said. Not Khaled Saeed and not Mohamed Bouazizi, either. If Pippa Middleton and Megan Fox had announced their intention to marry during a live theatrical production of 50 Shades of Grey starring Benedict Cumberbatch, and then taken off their clothes to reveal their bodies tattooed with the text of the eighth Harry Potter novel, they might have approached this level of frenzy. But probably not, the boy said, because not everyone liked Benedict Cumberbatch. ~ Nick Harkaway
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Nick Harkaway
In life you use what you know, Anastasia. ~ E.L. James
I think love keeps on changing every day.
It's not black and white and it's definitely more than 50 shades of grey. ~ Ville Valo
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Ville Valo
The only man I've ever been attracted to, and he comes with a bloody contract, a flogger, and a whole world of issues. ~ E.L. James
NO I haven't read 50 Shades of Grey - I've been close enough to Jay Leno in real life. ~ Sarah Thyre
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Sarah Thyre
You really are a bastard, aren't you? Christian Grey has nothing on you.
My name might be similar, but I'd never say Laters, baby. ~ Jennifer Probst
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Jennifer Probst
I have never really lived with anyone in my adult years. I just read my sports ticker. And 50 Shades of Grey. ~ Matthew Perry
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Matthew Perry
Ana, honey, you've always had a tendency to overanalyse everything. Go with your gut. ~ E.L. James
I've never read any of the '50 Shades of Grey' books because the Internet pre-educated me about the 'my inner goddess is doing the merengue with some salsa moves' material. ~ Andrea Seigel
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Andrea Seigel
I can't help but wonder, if 50 SHADES OF GREY is supposed to be sexually empowering to women how come the girl isn't the one holding the whip? ~ Evangeline Ravencraft
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Evangeline Ravencraft
There is nothing gray about whether a follower of Christ should see 50 Shades of Grey. This is a black and white issue. Don't go. Don't watch it. Don't read it. Don't rent it. ~ Kevin DeYoung
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Kevin DeYoung
Do you trust me Ana?"
Ana! "Yes,I do."I respond spontaneously, not thinking ... because it's true-I do trust him.
"Well,then"he looks relieved. "The rest of this stuff is just details"
"important details ~ E.L. James
Do you know what you mean to me?" he murmurs, "If something happened to you, because of me ... " His voice trails off, his brow creasing, and the pain that flashes across his face is almost palpable. He looks so vulnerable - his fear very much apparent. ~ E.L. James
The movie Fifty Shades of Grey is considerably better written than the book. It is also sort of classy-looking, in a generic, TV-ad-for-bath-oil way. ~ Lisa Schwarzbaum
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Lisa Schwarzbaum
We're going to rectify the situation right now."
"What do you mean? What situation?"
"Your situation. Ana, I'm going to make love to you, now."
"Oh." The floor has fallen away. I'm a situation. I'm holding my breath.
"That's if you want to, I mean, I don't want to push my luck."
"I thought you didn't make love. I thought you fucked hard." I swallow, my mouth suddenly dry.
He gives me a wicked grin, the effects of which travel all the way down there.
"I can make an exception, or maybe combine the two, we'll see. I really want to make love to you. Please, come to bed with me. I want our arrangement to work, but you re­ally need to have some idea what you're getting yourself into. We can start your training tonight – with the basics. This doesn't mean I've come over all hearts and flowers, it's a means to an end, but one that I want, and hopefully you do too." His gray gaze is intense ~ E.L. James
Fairies, black, grey, green, and white,
You moonshine revellers, and shades of night,
You orphan heirs of fixed destiny,
Attend your office and your quality.
William Shakespeare ~ William Shakespeare
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by William Shakespeare
Subject: Moaning
Date: May 31 2011 19:39 EST
To: Christian Grey
Gotta go.
Laters, baby.
Subject: Plagiarism
Date: May 31 2011 16:41
To: Anastasia Steele
You stole my line.
And left me hanging.
Enjoy your dinner.
Christian Grey
CEO, Grey Enterprises Holdings Inc. ~ E.L. James
Okay, bye, ladies!" Susan said, waving to Emma and me as we left her house. "Remember, in two weeks make sure you've read Fifty Shades of Grey! And bring notes!" I waved goodbye to everyone. By the end of the night, we hadn't spoken one word about Little Women, but I felt extremely belittled by these women. ~ Brittainy C. Cherry
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Brittainy C. Cherry
I glance down his body. He's still wearing his shorts and his shirt, and I still have my T-shirt on. Jeez
talk about wham, bam, thank you ma'am. ~ E.L. James
Directing 'Fifty Shades of Grey' has been an intense and incredible journey for which I am hugely grateful. I have Universal to thank for that. ~ Sam Taylor-Johnson
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Sam Taylor-Johnson
I feel the color in my cheeks rising again. I must be the color of The Communist Manifesto. ~ E.L. James
There are no true answers, just shades of grey, coincidence, and circumstance. ~ Jon Krakauer
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Jon Krakauer
There are infinite shades of grey. Writing often appears so black and white. ~ Rebecca Solnit
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Rebecca Solnit
Running a successful company is all about embracing the talent of the individuals you have at your disposal. if that's where your talents and your interests lie, then you structure the company to enable that ... Christian Grey ~ E.L. James
If Fifty Shades is your idea of a good book, you have no idea what a good book is. ~ Oliver Markus Malloy
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Oliver Markus Malloy
Darkness is black and the moon is White and I am just lost somewhere in those shades of grey ~ Mien
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Mien
I believe very strongly that when it comes to desire, when it comes to attraction, that things are never black and white, things are very much shades of grey. ~ Brian Molko
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Brian Molko
Put the chicken in the fridge. This is not a sentence I had ever expected to hear from Christian Grey, and only he can make it sound hot, really hot. ~ E.L. James
Maybe it's the age difference, but when my wife told me she was turned on by Fifty Shades of Grey, I thought she was talking about my hair color! ~ J. Thomas Steele
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by J. Thomas Steele
Darlin', I've heard all about fifty shades of grey but I never knew there were fifty shades of denim! ~ Joanne McClean
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Joanne McClean
Drawing up my knees, I fold in on myself. I want to make myself as small as possible. Perhaps this nonsensical pain will be smaller the smaller I am. Placing my head on my knees, I let the irrational tears fall unrestrained. I am crying over the loss of something I never had. How ridiculous. ~ E.L. James
No new reader, however charitable, could open "Fifty Shades of Grey," browse a few paragraphs, and reasonably conclude that the author was writing in her first language, or even her fourth. ~ Anthony Lane
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Anthony Lane
I was finally seeing all the shades of grey between the black and white, and there was beauty in the darkness. ~ Cally Edwards
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Cally Edwards
Black and white is how it should be, but shades of grey are the colors I see. ~ Billy Joel
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Billy Joel
It's the journeys we make you said not our sins that we have to account for: places we passed on a road and failed to recognise: the light in a gap between trees that we barely noticed storms above a hayfield like the black in monochrome the neither here nor there of detours or oncoming traffic. It's the lives we failed to lead lost in a stalled conversation or glancing away to cottonwoods and miles of blue-stemmed grass and everything we miss each least detail patterns and lines in the packed silt around a mooring windows flecked with light and water shades of grey in this or any other afternoon. ~ John Burnside
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by John Burnside
An age-old city is like a pond. With its colours and reflections. Its chills and murk. Its ferment, its sorcery, its hidden life.

A city is like a woman, with a woman's desires and dislikes. Her abandon and restraint. Her reserve - above all, her reserve.

To get to the heart of a city, to learn its most subtle secrets, takes infinite tenderness, and patience sometimes to the point of despair. It calls for an artlessly delicate touch, a more or less unconditional love. Over centuries.

Time works for those who place themselves beyond time.

You're no true Parisian, you do not know your city, if you haven't experienced its ghosts. To become imbued with shades of grey, to blend into the drab obscurity of blind spots, to join the clammy crowd that emerges, or seeps, at certain times of day from the metros, railway stations, cinemas or churches, to feel a silent and distant brotherhood with the lonely wanderer, the dreamer in his shy solitude, the crank, the beggar, even the drunk - all this entails a long and difficult apprenticeship, a knowledge of people and places that only years of patient observation can confer. ~ Jacques Yonnet
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Jacques Yonnet
Before his and Pushkin's advent Russian literature was purblind. What form it perceived was an outline directed by reason: it did not see color for itself but merely used the hackneyed combinations of blind noun and dog-like adjective that Europe had inherited from the ancients. The sky was blue, the dawn red, the foliage green, the eyes of beauty black, the clouds grey, and so on. It was Gogol (and after him Lermontov and Tolstoy) who first saw yellow and violet at all. That the sky could be pale green at sunrise, or the snow a rich blue on a cloudless day, would have sounded like heretical nonsense to your so-called "classical" writer, accustomed as he was to the rigid conventional color-schemes of the Eighteenth Century French school of literature. Thus the development of the art of description throughout the centuries may be profitably treated in terms of vision, the faceted eye becoming a unified and prodigiously complex organ and the dead dim "accepted colors" (in the sense of "idées reçues") yielding gradually their subtle shades and allowing new wonders of application. I doubt whether any writer, and certainly not in Russia, had ever noticed before, to give the most striking instance, the moving pattern of light and shade on the ground under trees or the tricks of color played by sunlight with leaves. ~ Vladimir Nabokov
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Vladimir Nabokov
He's Excited. Like a small boy, he's iridescent with anticipation and excitement. It makes me smile. ~ E.L. James
I don't need you to agree with me," she said quietly." I'll go away happy with a little bit of doubt. Doubt is good. It's an emotion we can build on. Perhaps if we feed it with curiosity it will blossom into something useful, like suspicion - and action. ~ Jasper Fforde
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Jasper Fforde
That's what life is all about. The obvious. The minute we start layering it with shades of grey, we start getting caught in quicksand. ~ Cristiane Serruya
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Cristiane Serruya
That's the problem of today's generation. You want all the things quickly. You all hate to struggle. You see the life into two extremes, either success or failure, either rich or broke, either victory or defeat. You see the life in all black and white, but there are various shades of gray in-between two extremes of black and white and life happens to be there. ~ HBR Patel
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by HBR Patel
Jesus Haven, I'm going to brush your hair. Why do you think I might hit you with the hairbrush?'
'I don't know what you're into. I've read Fifty Shades of Grey.'
'What, and he hits her with a hairbrush? ~ Louise Bay
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Louise Bay
I'm a multi-faceted woman and person, like all women are - there's no black and white. We have shades of grey in the middle. And even many more colours that other people don't see! ~ Shakira
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Shakira
A few years ago when she'd read Paul several passages from Fifty Shades of Grey, they'd both giggled like teenagers.
"The biggest fantasy in that book," Paul had said, "is that he changes in the end. ~ Karin Slaughter
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Karin Slaughter
But we were at your parents' dining table." I stare up at him, completely bewildered.
"No one's ever said no to me before. And it's so - hot. ~ E.L. James
You are one brave woman," he whispers, "I am in awe of you. ~ E.L. James
I want to bite this lip, he murmurs against my mouth, and carefully he tugs at it with his teeth. ~ E.L. James
Few men who come to the islands leave them; they grow grey where they alighted; the palm shades and the trade-wind fans them till they die, perhaps cherishing to the last the fancy of a visit home, which is rarely made, more rarely enjoyed, and yet more rarely repeated. No part of the world exerts the same attractive power upon the visitor, ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Robert Louis Stevenson
Adulthood isn't black and white - it's a thousand shades of grey. Or taupe. It's not who you are, it's where you are. ~ Elizabeth Noble
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Elizabeth Noble
Look at the huge success of Fifty Shades of Grey. The girl in the book lets a rich guy beat her and ritually rape her, and she likes it! She finds it erotic! But imagine if Christian Grey wasn't a billionaire. Imagine if he lived in a dirty old trailer down by the river. Then that story wouldn't be a sexy romance novel, but an episode of CSI. ~ Oliver Markus Malloy
50 Shades Of Grey quotes by Oliver Markus Malloy
50 Shades Freed Review Quotes «
» Carina Conte Quotes