50 50 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 50 50.

Quotes About 50 50

Enjoy collection of 47 50 50 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 50 50. Righ click to see and save pictures of 50 50 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

The press still thinks [global warming] is controversial. So they find the 1% of the scientists and put them up as if they're 50% of the research results. You in the public would have no idea that this is basically a done deal and that we're on to other problems, because the journalists are trying to give it a 50/50 story. It's not a 50/50 story. It's not. Period. ~ Neil DeGrasse Tyson
50 50 quotes by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
My kids don't go back and forth; none of this 50/50 time with the mums and dads. My children live with me; that is it. ~ Kate Winslet
50 50 quotes by Kate Winslet
When I wrote Lean In, some people argued that I did not spend enough time writing about the difficulties women face when they don't have a partner. They were right. I didn't get it. I didn't get how hard it is to succeed at work when you are overwhelmed at home. I wrote a chapter titled "Make Your Partner a Real Partner" about the importance of couples splitting child care and housework 50/50. Now I see how insensitive and unhelpful this was to so many single moms who live with 100/0. My understanding and expectation of what a family looks like has shifted closer to reality. Since the early 1970s, the number of single mothers in the United States has nearly doubled. Today almost 30 percent of families with children are headed by a single parent - 84 percent of whom are women. I ~ Sheryl Sandberg
50 50 quotes by Sheryl Sandberg
Women share this planet 50/ 50 and they are underrepresented
their potential astonishingly untapped. ~ Emma Watson
50 50 quotes by Emma Watson
My percentage of winners is only about 50/50, because I cut my losers very quickly. The maximum loss I allow is 7%, and usually I am out of a losing stock a lot quicker. I make my money on the few stocks a year that double and triple in price. The profits in those trades easily makes up for all the small losers. ~ David Ryan
50 50 quotes by David Ryan
I used to obsess on critical reactions to my films, and it's really not a healthy way to live your life, so my new take on it is simply, 'I hope people like it!' I'm not going to be looking at the tomato meter for at least a year! I was very lucky on '50/50' that most critics really liked it. ~ Jonathan Levine
50 50 quotes by Jonathan Levine
Madrid and United are the two biggest clubs in the world and it's a real 50-50. It could go either way. Manchester was my home and still is in my heart. I love it. Because when people treat you very well you never forget that. And I will never forget United, the people who work there and the supporters. So I am so happy to be going back to Manchester. ~ Cristiano Ronaldo
50 50 quotes by Cristiano Ronaldo
Feminists of my mother's generation argued that both mom and dad should work a little less and each do some of the household chores. My parents, for example, split everything 50/50. Even though my father is a terrible cook, he still made dinner exactly half the time. ~ Emily Oster
50 50 quotes by Emily Oster
Whether a studio partner is 50/50 with us, or we do 100%, or we do 75% or 90% and for the most part they just distribute, whether that's Warner Brothers or now Universal, it's always a unique situation. Every movie is almost like a start up company. ~ Thomas Tull
50 50 quotes by Thomas Tull
A patient had a 50-50 chance of benefiting from visiting a physician as of 1910. Medicine was more like voodoo than science until the 20th Century. ~ Abraham Flexner
50 50 quotes by Abraham Flexner
I've done a lot of shows that didn't do well. You have to go in with a 50-50 take on it. If it goes well, fantastic. Hope for the best and plan for the worst. ~ Amanda Righetti
50 50 quotes by Amanda Righetti
I went to the juice isle, I learned something. Cranberries are taking over everything. What do you got, apples? Put some cranberrise in there, make it 50/50. Cran-apple. Grapes? Cran-grape. Mangos? Cran-mango. Pork chops? Cran-chop! ~ Brian Regan
50 50 quotes by Brian Regan
Keep your sense of humor. There is a 50-50 chance the world can be saved. You- yes you- might be the grain of sand that tips the scales the right way. ~ Pete Seeger
50 50 quotes by Pete Seeger
For whatever reason, the films I gravitate towards do have these strange sort of tonal balances to them ... I kind of realized on '50/ 50' why I liked these blending of tones, because I think it's kind of what life is like: funny one minute, sad the next, scary the next. ~ Jonathan Levine
Leaders being born vs. made is a bit of a separate issue. The research on this issue is fairly conclusive: 50/50. We have innate predispositions that affect who we are and what we do (nature) but we can learn and develop and grow (nurture). ~ Dave Ulrich
50 50 quotes by Dave Ulrich
If I could walk into the 'Friends' audition again and go or not go, I have to say it's 50-50. ~ Matthew Perry
50 50 quotes by Matthew Perry
Marriage isn't a 50-50 proposition very often. It's more like 100-0 one moment and 0-100 the next. ~ Billie Jean King
50 50 quotes by Billie Jean King
Marriage is not 50-50. Divorce is 50-50. Marriage has to be 100-100. It isn't dividing everything in half, but giving everything you've got! ~ Dave Willis
50 50 quotes by Dave Willis
Things often have a 50/50 chance of going our way or the other, trust that you will be able to handle the disappointment, change, discomfort and treat it all as an adventure. ~ Malti Bhojwani
50 50 quotes by Malti Bhojwani
God is not an actor within the larger scheme of things. He is not a muscle-bound Jupiter, bullying the littler ones. He is the Author of the whole thing. We never ask how much of Hamlet's role was contributed by Hamlet, and how much by Shakespeare. That is not a question that can be answered with 70/30 or 50/50 or 90/10. The right answer is 100/100. Hamlet's actions are all Hamlet's and they are all Shakespeare's. Douglas Wilson ~ Douglas Wilson
50 50 quotes by Douglas Wilson
In a variation on James's recipe for interesting experience
the familiar leavened by the novel
Hobbs's "art of choosing difficulties" requires selecting projects that are "just manageable." If an activity is too easy, you lose focus and get bored. If it's too hard, you become anxious, overwhelmed, and unable to concentrate. Tellingly, one group is distinguished by its zeal for the kind of work that requires you to give it all you've got: high achievers particularly relish taking on risky projects that have only a 50/50 chance of success. ~ Winifred Gallagher
50 50 quotes by Winifred Gallagher
I've only written two novels, neither of them published, where the book is dominated by a male point of view; in the 'Onyx Court' series, it's split roughly 50/50. ~ Marie Brennan
50 50 quotes by Marie Brennan
If you want to double your productively, shorten the timeline to by 50%. ~ Richie Norton
50 50 quotes by Richie Norton
I don't know what in the hell's going on with cranberries, but they're getting in all the other juices. Whoever the salesman is for cranberries is doing a great job. He's showing up everywhere. Hey, what do you got, some apples? Put some cranberries in there. We'll call it cran-apple and go 50-50. What do you got grapes? How about cran-grape. What do you got mangos? Cran-mango. What do you got pork chops? Cran-chops. Why don't you back off, cran-man. Why don't you take your sales trophy and have a vacation. ~ Brian Regan
50 50 quotes by Brian Regan
In Missouri, it's a 50/50 state, so I'm kind of used to half the state being mad at me. ~ Barack Obama
50 50 quotes by Barack Obama
People ask me why I'm so hard on men. It's because they've gotten a really easy ride. And it's not that I think women should take over the world. But I do think it should be 50/50. ~ Chelsea Handler
50 50 quotes by Chelsea Handler
He accomplished this primarily by hooking up with his best friend, Henry Goldman, before the Goldman Sachs partnership. (They toyed with creating Goldman and Lehman but instead decided on splitting the profits 50/50.) ~ Kenneth L. Fisher
50 50 quotes by Kenneth L. Fisher
I collaborated on most of my dance numbers, literally 50/50, with the choreographers I worked with. ~ Jessie Matthews
50 50 quotes by Jessie Matthews
It's now much more 50-50 in favour of Everton. ~ Iain Dowie
50 50 quotes by Iain Dowie
Let's do a 50-50 deal, with me getting 75% of the profits, and you getting the other half. That's how we can both get the most value out of a relationship. ~ Jarod Kintz
50 50 quotes by Jarod Kintz
I always said life consists of love and work. I tried to balance it 50-50. And, of course, now I'm so happy I did. ~ John Forsythe
50 50 quotes by John Forsythe
Any time the country is split 50/50, the leader is wrong. ~ Charles Evers
50 50 quotes by Charles Evers
I think movies are getting dumber, actually. Where it used to be 50/50, now it`s 3% good, 97% stupid. ~ Ridley Scott
50 50 quotes by Ridley Scott
If the odds are 50/50, I don't stand a chance! ~ Rodney Dangerfield
50 50 quotes by Rodney Dangerfield
The 50/50 rule means that when people meet you for the first time, before you ever speak, there is a 50/50 chance that they think you are smart and a 50/50 chance that they'll think you are stupid. These perceptions are, at least in part, created and destroyed by how you express yourself verbally, how you use your voice. ~ Carla Harris
50 50 quotes by Carla Harris
I have a cameo in every movie. In '50/50,' I'm in the back of the bus. ~ Jonathan Levine
People do not realize just how much effort it takes to do a half ass job properly. A lot of time is spend in choosing which cheek will do the job best then whether that cheek is available on that day. Odds are 50/50 that half assed will be half of half assed or quarter assed, which doesn't have the same ring to it at all ...
Mediocrity isn't so easy is it? ~ Neil Leckman
50 50 quotes by Neil Leckman
Divorce is a 50-50 thing, and it can be a number of petty things that finally drive you out of your mind. ~ Lee Radziwill
50 50 quotes by Lee Radziwill
I've had people ask me if it would have been easier to take care of your parents if you had siblings, and I think it's 50/50. I know people who have siblings, and there is a lot of acrimony because somebody always feels that they are doing more than the other person. ~ Roz Chast
50 50 quotes by Roz Chast
I believe that the world is one strong matrix, to get out of it you can't safe somebody unless you make it such way so you both die. I believe then... at that moment you are out of the Matrix, but it's just kind of paradox which is 50-50. ~ Deyth Banger
50 50 quotes by Deyth Banger
It's amazing to me that not only can we put a probe around Saturn and get images of its moons, but our math and physics are so freaking accurate we can say, "Hey, you know what? On this date at this time if we turn Cassini that way we'll see a moon over 2 million kilometers away pass in front of another one nearly 3 million kilometers away."Every morning, I have a 50/50 chance of finding my keys. That kinda puts things in perspective. ~ Phil Plait
50 50 quotes by Phil Plait
I had a major motorcycle accident on CHIPs that gave me a 50-50 chance to live. I broke a lot of bones and fractured ribs and broken wrists. ~ Erik Estrada
50 50 quotes by Erik Estrada
I was actually shooting 'Warm Bodies' on the day that '50/50' came out, which I don't recommend to other filmmakers because I was sort of a wreck. Actually, it was good for me, because I had work to do, so I couldn't obsess all day and be checking how '50/50' was doing! ~ Jonathan Levine
There was never any question about it: we [with Yoko Ono] had to have a 50-50 relationship or there was no relationship, I was quick to learn. ~ John Lennon
50 50 quotes by John Lennon
Zoologists seem to consider the cerebration of cats and dogs about 50-50
but my respect always goes to the cool, sure, impersonal, delicately poised feline who minds his business and never slobbers. ~ H.P. Lovecraft
50 50 quotes by H.P. Lovecraft
I'm 50-50 on glamour stuff. I'd rather put on a pair of jeans and get on my Harley and act like a guy. ~ Charlize Theron
50 50 quotes by Charlize Theron
Remember 50/50 chance of survival is better than no chance. Use your 50% to teach them boundaries, self love and what abuse is. ~ Tracy Malone
50 50 quotes by Tracy Malone
Maroon 5 Quotes «
» False Quotes