50 Shades Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 50 Shades.

Quotes About 50 Shades

Enjoy collection of 67 50 Shades quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 50 Shades. Righ click to see and save pictures of 50 Shades quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

How could he mean so much to me in such a short time? ~ E.L. James
50 Shades quotes by E.L. James
I could gaze at him all day, but I have needs. Bathroom needs. ~ E.L. James
I need him to want me like I want and need him, and deep down I know that's not possible. ~ E.L. James
The scene we stepped into was straight out of 50 Shades of Grey - Geriatric Edition. ~ R.S. Grey
50 Shades quotes by R.S. Grey
I don't think I have the right parts to appreciate '50 Shades of Grey'. ~ Chris Colfer
50 Shades quotes by Chris Colfer
The boy reported - after the Sergeant had slept for a few hours, which was not nearly enough - that YouTube had actually gone down for ten minutes under the weight of traffic. The story was truly global, truly immense: not Obama, not Justin Bieber, not Psy and not Bin Laden had ever touched this, he said. Not Khaled Saeed and not Mohamed Bouazizi, either. If Pippa Middleton and Megan Fox had announced their intention to marry during a live theatrical production of 50 Shades of Grey starring Benedict Cumberbatch, and then taken off their clothes to reveal their bodies tattooed with the text of the eighth Harry Potter novel, they might have approached this level of frenzy. But probably not, the boy said, because not everyone liked Benedict Cumberbatch. ~ Nick Harkaway
50 Shades quotes by Nick Harkaway
In life you use what you know, Anastasia. ~ E.L. James
Try asking sometime. Not all women will stand for that 50 Shades crap, you know. ~ Jill Shalvis
50 Shades quotes by Jill Shalvis
The temerity of [Christian Grey] is astounding. E.L. James has managed to create one of the most blatantly antagonistic sociopaths I've ever seen, yet women everywhere are gobbling it up like he's the best thing since the vibrator. ~ Katrina Passick Lumsden
50 Shades quotes by Katrina Passick Lumsden
It's about gaining your trust and your respect, so you'll let me exert my will over you. ~ E.L. James
it was better written than 50 Shades of I Can't Write for Shit. ~ Michael Finocchiaro
50 Shades quotes by Michael Finocchiaro
50 shades of Christian Grey ~ CupidGotMeInAChokehold
50 Shades quotes by CupidGotMeInAChokehold
I think love keeps on changing every day.
It's not black and white and it's definitely more than 50 shades of grey. ~ Ville Valo
50 Shades quotes by Ville Valo
The only man I've ever been attracted to, and he comes with a bloody contract, a flogger, and a whole world of issues. ~ E.L. James
NO I haven't read 50 Shades of Grey - I've been close enough to Jay Leno in real life. ~ Sarah Thyre
50 Shades quotes by Sarah Thyre
You really are a bastard, aren't you? Christian Grey has nothing on you.
My name might be similar, but I'd never say Laters, baby. ~ Jennifer Probst
50 Shades quotes by Jennifer Probst
I have never really lived with anyone in my adult years. I just read my sports ticker. And 50 Shades of Grey. ~ Matthew Perry
50 Shades quotes by Matthew Perry
Take your filthy paws off my son, you whore, and get out of my house-now! She hisses through gritted teeth. ~ E.L. James
Ana, honey, you've always had a tendency to overanalyse everything. Go with your gut. ~ E.L. James
I've never read any of the '50 Shades of Grey' books because the Internet pre-educated me about the 'my inner goddess is doing the merengue with some salsa moves' material. ~ Andrea Seigel
50 Shades quotes by Andrea Seigel
I can't help but wonder, if 50 SHADES OF GREY is supposed to be sexually empowering to women how come the girl isn't the one holding the whip? ~ Evangeline Ravencraft
50 Shades quotes by Evangeline Ravencraft
When I learned about the gray existing between the black and white of absolute terms, I began to experience more peace. The more I expanded my gray areas (more than 50 shades), the more peace I experienced in my life. ~ David W. Earle
50 Shades quotes by David W. Earle
There is nothing gray about whether a follower of Christ should see 50 Shades of Grey. This is a black and white issue. Don't go. Don't watch it. Don't read it. Don't rent it. ~ Kevin DeYoung
50 Shades quotes by Kevin DeYoung
The human eye can detect more shades of green than any other species." ~ Lorne Malvo - Fargo, Season 1 ~ Nick Younker
50 Shades quotes by Nick Younker
And at the end of the day, there was an attempt to suppress a book. The book wasn't suppressed. It's freely available in whatever it is, close to 50 languages. There was an attempt to suppress the writer. And I'm happy to say the writer wasn't suppressed. ~ Salman Rushdie
50 Shades quotes by Salman Rushdie
Tayla cursed under her breath. "I was just explaining to Eidolon that Sin is a Smurfette."
Wraith swung his big body around to study Sin with blue eyes that were very different from Shade's, E's. and Lore's. Sin's, too. "Nah. Smurfette is way hotter."
"What the fuck is a Smurfette?" Eidolon was seriously getting annoyed now.
"There's this cartoon called The Smurfs," Tayla explained, slowly, as though Eidolon were the child here.
"They're these little blue people, and they're all male. But one day a female shows up. She shouldn't exist, but she does."
Eidolon considered that for a second. "How did she get there?"
"An evil wizard named Gargamel made her," Tayla said. "In a lab or something."
"So you're suggesting that an evil wizard made Sin?"
"Of course not, silly. I'm just saying she's a Smurfette. A lone female amongst males."
Eidolon frowned. "Did the Smurfette mate with the males?"
"Dude." Wraith grimaced. "It's a cartoon. ~ Larissa Ione
50 Shades quotes by Larissa Ione
What art does is give us the refinement, all the shades of meaning, of emoting, that we don't have language for. What fascinates me about that is we're talking about an art form in which your medium is language. It's almost a paradox that you're seeing. I want to give you emotion, that if I just relied on diction, I wouldn't have language for it. ~ Stuart Dybek
50 Shades quotes by Stuart Dybek
I did 50 takes on Robert Shaw assembling the Greener Gun on 'Jaws.' The shark wasn't working, so I just kept shooting to make the production report look like we were accomplishing something and to keep cast and crew from going crazy from boredom. It was a strategic indulgence. ~ Steven Spielberg
50 Shades quotes by Steven Spielberg
I am convinced after more than 50 years in the field of motivation that anyone who wants to learn to look at life and/or their circumstances in a positive light can do so. ~ Zig Ziglar
50 Shades quotes by Zig Ziglar
I counted seventy-three shades of grey in an eight-by-ten room. ~ Glen Duncan
50 Shades quotes by Glen Duncan
...Pff... there is always a reason for everything if you go deeper and deeper under the sea you will die in the same time, even you will drown however you will find the reason. It's about 50 out of 100 which will mean 50% chance you have to live and 50% there is a chance to die. ~ Deyth Banger
50 Shades quotes by Deyth Banger
Words, those precious gems of queer shape and gay colours, sharp angles and soft contours, shades of meaning laid one over the other down history, so that for those far back one must delve among the lost and lovely litter that strews the centuries. They arrange themselves in the most elegant odd patterns; the sound the strangest sweet euphonious notes; they flute and sing and taber, and disappear, like apparitions, with a curious perfume and a most melodious twang. ~ Rose Macaulay
50 Shades quotes by Rose Macaulay
When one runs 45, 50 or even 100km, for me, is not an ultra runner ~ Yiannis Kouros
50 Shades quotes by Yiannis Kouros
You'll never make your mark as a writer unless you develop a respect for words and a curiosity about their shades of meaning that is almost obsessive. The English language is rich in strong and supple words. Take the time to root around and find the ones you want ~ William Zinsser
50 Shades quotes by William Zinsser
It's now much more 50-50 in favour of Everton. ~ Iain Dowie
50 Shades quotes by Iain Dowie
The British were keen for 30 caliber guns, did not believe in daylight bombing. American experts said 30 caliber was not enough; we had to have 50 caliber, also said daylight bombing was right provided the planes attacked in formation, with 50 caliber guns. ~ Stuart Symington
50 Shades quotes by Stuart Symington
In the 50 years I've spent helping people to overcome illness, disability and disease, it has become crystal clear that poor bowel management lies at the root of most peoples' health problems. ~ Bernard Jensen
50 Shades quotes by Bernard Jensen
I binge write. I think it's because I started seriously writing by participating in National Novel Writing Month, an online-based challenge to write 50,000 words in 30 days. ~ Erin Morgenstern
50 Shades quotes by Erin Morgenstern
The unemployment rate among the young in the United States is still very disconcerting, although we all know it's nowhere near as bad as it is in some of the European countries, where in some places it approaches 50 percent. ~ Anna Quindlen
50 Shades quotes by Anna Quindlen
It is indubitable that a 50-year-old mathematician knows the mathematics he learned at 20 or 30, but has only notions, often rather vague, of the mathematics of his epoch, i.e. the period of time when he is 50. ~ Jean Dieudonne
50 Shades quotes by Jean Dieudonne
Almost every morning I write in my journal. I've been keeping it for a long time - I've filled more than 50 books. I write about what's going on in my personal and spiritual life or what's going on at work. It helps me keep things in perspective, especially when things get crazy or I get stressed or we have obstacles. ~ Blake Mycoskie
50 Shades quotes by Blake Mycoskie
In a 50 mile radius around Chicago one can see the red aura of pain, agony, terror, anger from all the animals being butchered there. ~ Annie Besant
50 Shades quotes by Annie Besant
...So the next time you hear that voice telling you, 'you cannot paint', just see that you pick up that brush and paint alright! Creativity is all about making mistakes, and a true artist knows which blotches to keep and which ones to veil in layers of paint. ~ Vibhuti Bhandarkar
50 Shades quotes by Vibhuti Bhandarkar
Focus on the future for 50%, on the present for 40%, and on the past for 10% ~ Masaaki Hatsumi
50 Shades quotes by Masaaki Hatsumi
the knife's edge that separates failure from success in life. That edge is your attitude, which has the power to help shape your reality. ~ 50 Cent
50 Shades quotes by 50 Cent
We vote - if the public votes 50 percent, we vote 70 percent. So we have a bigger impact with our numbers, and the organization and the manpower we can bring to a race. ~ James P. Hoffa
50 Shades quotes by James P. Hoffa
Coming in and out of Hollywood for pilot season, I may have to thicken my accent or hear that, physically, I'm not Latino. I not only am, but there's another 50,000 people who look exactly like me. ~ Carlos Ponce
50 Shades quotes by Carlos Ponce
After 50 years of television, there's no other conclusion the aliens could draw, but that most humans are neurotic, death-hungry, dysfunctional idiots. ~ Neil DeGrasse Tyson
50 Shades quotes by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
I'm a curious guy. I can't turn away from an investigative story, when it comes to the forensic analysis. I've done 33 dives, to the titanic wreck site. I've spent over 50 hours piloting robotic vehicles at that wreck trying to piece together what happened during the disaster. How the ship broke up, comparing the historical record with the forensic record. Documentaries are kind of my new life. I love documentary filmmaking. ~ James Cameron
50 Shades quotes by James Cameron
I'm invested in about 13 private companies. I've advised probably another 50 private companies. ~ James Altucher
50 Shades quotes by James Altucher
Mitt Romney speaking to a $50,000-a-plate Republican fundraiser says he doesn't have to worry about the 47 per cent of Americans who don't pay tax. He was not counting on the smart phone recording his speech and then posting it on YouTube. ~ Malcolm Turnbull
50 Shades quotes by Malcolm Turnbull
America is or should be about inclusion. Immigrants like muslims don't and can't fit the white European mold that prevailed in this country 50 years ago. ~ Tom Gjelten
50 Shades quotes by Tom Gjelten
When it costs $50 to fill up our gas tanks, it impacts every aspect of our daily lives and the community. ~ Tim Murphy
50 Shades quotes by Tim Murphy
Feminism as a movement for political and social equity is important, but feminism as an academic clique committed to eccentric doctrines about human nature is not. Eliminating discrimination against women is important, but believing that women and men are born with indistinguishable minds is not. Freedom of choice is important, but ensuring that women make up exactly 50 percent of all professions is not. And eliminating sexual assaults is important, but advancing the theory that rapists are doing their part in a vast male conspiracy is not. ~ Steven Pinker
50 Shades quotes by Steven Pinker
I'm both challenged and excited. My excitement is: I get a chance to give something back. My challenge is: The shortest seminar I usually do is 50 hours. ~ Tony Robbins
50 Shades quotes by Tony Robbins
I hate the hype. When 50 Cent came out, people were saying that he was the best rapper alive: "Oh, he got shot nine times, he's better than Tupac, he's better than Biggie." That was all hype. ~ ASAP Rocky
50 Shades quotes by ASAP Rocky
I just naturally started to play music. My whole family played-my daddy played, my mother played. My daddy played bass, my cousin played banjo, guitar and mandolin. We played at root beer stands, like the .Drive-ins they have now, making $2.50 a night, and we had a cigar box for the kitty that we passed around, sometimes making fifty or sixty dollars a night. Of course we didn't get none of it, we kids. ~ T-Bone Walker
50 Shades quotes by T-Bone Walker
In one sense the cause of suicide is simple: overwhelming pain. This overwhelming pain, however, is the aggregate of thousands of pains. Any hurt that we have ever suffered, if it remains consciously or unconsciously lodged within us, can contribute to suicide. This may range from being an incest victim 50 years ago, to losing a job 10 years ago, to having a car battery stolen yesterday. The pains come from everywhere: ill-health, family, peers, school, work, community, caregivers. For each suicide there was a finite point at which this aggregate became too much. Although "The straw that broke the back," is frequently an accurate metaphor, no one pain is ever the cause of suicide. Suicidal pain is decomposable into thousands of pains, and nearly all of these pains are decomposable into painful constituents. Sexual abuse, job loss, and personal theft each have numerous painful constituents. The search for the single cause is a fundamentally wrongheaded approach to the understanding and prevention of suicide.
It is inaccurate to say simply that pain causes suicide, since a level of pain that is lethal for one person may not be lethal for someone with greater resources. Similarly, deficiency in resources cannot be regarded as the cause of suicide, since two people may have equal resources and unequal pain. Our resources may also come from everywhere; even such trivial distractions as going to a movie can contribute to coping with suicidal pain. ~ David L. Conroy
50 Shades quotes by David L. Conroy
I don't think [Fifty Shades of Grey is] a model for anything. Except maybe in bed. ~ E.L. James
There's a new spell you get around level 50 called "Mirror Image" which might as well be called "Reap On, Ye Fucking Reaper Man". ~ Yahtzee Croshaw
50 Shades quotes by Yahtzee Croshaw
My first job was as a day laborer on the construction of the Long Island Expressway more than 50 years ago. ~ Kenneth Langone
50 Shades quotes by Kenneth Langone
Imagining themes that are specific to coating lines, shapes, shades, thoughts, the decoration of our homes and the objects of utility or pure pleasure, adapting its purpose in a material-specific way to metal or wood, marble or fabric - it is, without any doubt, an absorbing occupation. ~ Emile Galle
50 Shades quotes by Emile Galle
Taken as a whole, the last four administrations represent the culmination of a century of executive abuse. With each successive president from forty-one to forty-four the disease grew worse. By the time Obama leaves office in 2017, Americans will have suffered under twenty-eight consecutive years of unconstitutional executive usurpation of power. An elected king? The British taxpayer spends around $50 million annually to support the entire royal family. With an annual budget that exceeds $1 billion for expenses, including travel, the American president supplanted the British monarch in everything but a title long ago. ~ Brion McClanahan
50 Shades quotes by Brion McClanahan
Student loans are destroying the imagination of youth. If there's a way of a society committing mass suicide, what better way than to take all the youngest, most energetic, creative, joyous people in your society and saddle them with, like $50,000 of debt so they have to be slaves? There goes your music. There goes your culture. There goes everything new that would pop out. And in a way, this is what's happened to our society. We're a society that has lost any ability to incorporate the interesting, creative and eccentric people. ~ David Graeber
50 Shades quotes by David Graeber
It's not enough to have a few women's studies courses. Why is it more important to study Paul Revere's midnight ride than it is Susan B. Anthony's 50-year effort to transform the face of America for women? When you're in school, most of the events you study are about men. Men's activities lauded and repeated over and over. What about us? What about commemorating the decades-long struggle for suffrage? Why don't we hear those stories over and over and over again. It's almost inconceivable for men to understand what it would be like to live without that constant valorization. ~ Judy Chicago
50 Shades quotes by Judy Chicago
Never, ever exercise in front of a TV or while reading. You lose 50 percent of the benefit of the exercise by not hearing and feeling your heart rate, your sweat and the pain levels that need to be encountered in fitness training. ~ Kevin R. Stone
50 Shades quotes by Kevin R. Stone
There are 11 states in the United States that in the last 50 years instituted an income tax. So I looked at each of those 11 states over the last 50 years, and I took their current economic metrics and their metrics for the five years before they put in the progressive income tax. Every single state that introduced a progressive income tax has declined as an overall share of the U.S. economy. ~ Arthur Laffer
50 Shades quotes by Arthur Laffer
50 S Quotes «
» 50 Shades Darker Quotes