50 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 50.

Quotes About 50

Enjoy collection of 100 50 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 50. Righ click to see and save pictures of 50 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

How could he mean so much to me in such a short time? ~ E.L. James
50 quotes by E.L. James
If the novels are still being read in 50 years, no one is ever going to say: 'What's great about that sixth book is that he met his deadline!' It will be about how the whole thing stands up. ~ George R R Martin
50 quotes by George R R Martin
Women's lives get more interesting the older they get. For some reason, when you hit 35, it turns into a grey area filmically. There's not much more until you start playing grannies. I'm not ready for that. I'm just naffed off that, between 35 and 50, there aren't better things about. ~ Amanda Donohoe
50 quotes by Amanda Donohoe
When I read philosophy or neuroscience papers about consciousness, I don't get the sense we're any closer to understanding it than we were 50 years ago. ~ Stuart J. Russell
50 quotes by Stuart J. Russell
Unless you are Stephen King, a book signing is attended by maybe 40 or 50 people. ~ Dana Stabenow
50 quotes by Dana Stabenow
Over the past two years, the House has passed more than 50 measures focused on stimulating the economy and expanding opportunities for American workers. The tax relief provisions in this package have been an important part of our pro-growth agenda. ~ Roger Wicker
50 quotes by Roger Wicker
We started the 10/10 objective in 2011, and that time, our turnover was about Rs. 15,000 crore. We would like to have a turnover of Rs. 1,50,000 crore by 2021. This will be through high growth in domestic and international operations as well as through acquisitions. ~ Adi Godrej
50 quotes by Adi Godrej
When I build something for somebody, I always add $50 million or $60 million onto the price. My guys come in, they say it's going to cost $75 million. I say it's going to cost $125 million, and I build it for $100 million. Basically, I did a lousy job. But they think I did a great job. ~ Donald Trump
50 quotes by Donald Trump
I didn't start skiing until I was 50. My wife Lois taught me how to ski. I'm proficiently conservative. ~ Buzz Aldrin
50 quotes by Buzz Aldrin
When you work in movies, or on TV shows, there are 50 other people involved. And it's hard, man. They brainwash you to think you're doing the right thing. ~ Pauly Shore
50 quotes by Pauly Shore
Until you have a child, it's very tempting to look at the state of the world and say, "To hell with it, in 50 years I won't be around anyway." But if you have a child you don't say that, because even if you're not around in 50 years, your children presumably will be, and maybe even their children. You think of yourself as responsible to future generations in a whole different way. ~ Marianne Williamson
50 quotes by Marianne Williamson
Something under $50 billion for the cost. How much of that would be the U.S. burden, and how much would be other countries, is an open question. ~ Donald Rumsfeld
50 quotes by Donald Rumsfeld
In the road ships must ride in 30, 40, or 50 fathom water, not above half a mile from the shore at farthest: and if there are many ships they must ride close one by another. ~ William Dampier
50 quotes by William Dampier
The most important thing is to understand that this career is not about speed. It's about stamina. This is a marathon. It's not a 50-meter sprint. You have to persevere and understand it takes a lot of time. You have to know you're going to knock on 100 doors and 99 of them are going to close in your face. ~ Jaime Camil
50 quotes by Jaime Camil
When Lucas was doing Star Wars, he didn't have a 50 million person Facebook following where he could just sift through feedback to try to get an idea for what he was going to do next. It's a luxury we have today. ~ Vin Diesel
50 quotes by Vin Diesel
Rather than seeing ourselves as insignificant specks in the immensity of the cosmos, we can consider that immensity an indicator of our worth. It seems the Creator invested a great deal-a universe of 50 billion trillion stars, plus a hundred times more matter, all fine-tuned to mind-boggling precision-for us. If not for the strength and abundance of evidence in support of that notion, it would seem the height of arrogance. Humility demands that we take a deeper and wider look at that evidence. ~ Hugh Ross
50 quotes by Hugh Ross
What's more they are also some of the best-paid entertainers in history: Curtis Jackson, aka 50 Cent, raked in U.S. $150 million in 2008 alone, placing him on top of Forbes's "Hip-Hop Cash Kings" list. ~ Peter Mcallister
50 quotes by Peter Mcallister
Caleb does the mental equivalent of throwing his hands in the air in defeat. I ignore him.

Lyons, Heather (2013-11-17). A Matter of Heart (Fate Series Book 2) (p. 50). Cerulean Books. Kindle Edition. ~ Heather Lyons
50 quotes by Heather Lyons
For-profit weather forecasters rarely predict exactly a 50 percent chance of rain, which might seem wishy-washy and indecisive to consumers.41 Instead, they'll flip a coin and round up to 60, or down to 40, even though this makes the forecasts both less accurate and ~ Nate Silver
50 quotes by Nate Silver
A new medical study reports that men who eat ten pizzas a week are less likely to develop prostate problems at age 50. That's because they are usually dead by age 40. ~ Jay Leno
50 quotes by Jay Leno
As a 29-year-old, the only thing that I can possibly think is that if I'm still performing at 50, it's because I'll have had disastrous marriages and I have to pay for them. ~ Robbie Williams
50 quotes by Robbie Williams
At New York City's Rose Center of Earth and Space, we display a timeline spiral of the Universe that begins at the Big Bang and unfolds 13.8 billion years. Uncurled, it's the length of a football field. Every step you take spans 50 million years. You get to the end of the ramp, and you ask, where are we? Where is the history of our human species? The entire period of time, from a trillion seconds ago to today, from graffiti-prone cave dwellers until now, occupies only the thickness of a single strand of human hair, which we have mounted at the end of that timeline. You think we live long lives, you think civilizations last a long time, but not from the view of the cosmos itself. ~ Neil DeGrasse Tyson
50 quotes by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result, to preserve many people alive. (Genesis 50:20 NASB) ~ Max Lucado
50 quotes by Max Lucado
I'm extraordinarily passionate about the idea of asteroid mining in the future. Asteroids out there, we know them from those that have fallen on the Earth, there is a class of asteroids, sub-class of nickel/iron asteroids, which are 50,000 times more enriched than Platinum mines on earth. ~ Peter Diamandis
50 quotes by Peter Diamandis
Ive been to 50 of these 60 US states ~ Barack Obama
50 quotes by Barack Obama
I've always believed that as an author, I do 50% of the work of storytelling, and the reader does the other 50%. There's no way I can control the story you tell yourself from my book. Your own experiences, preferences, prejudices, mood at the moment, current events in your life, needs and wants influence how you read my every word. ~ Shannon Hale
50 quotes by Shannon Hale
In countries where income from labor is most equally distributed, such as the Scandinavian countries between 1970 and 1990, the top 10 percent of earners receive about 20 percent of total wages and the bottom 50 percent about 35 percent. ~ Thomas Piketty
50 quotes by Thomas Piketty
When I put out my first mixtape, '50 Cent is the Future,' it was the first tape where an artist did the entire tape in song format. ~ Curtis Jackson
50 quotes by Curtis Jackson
Acting becomes my real job, writing becomes my second job, and then when I turn 50, I think I'm going to open up an interior decorating company. ~ Ester Dean
50 quotes by Ester Dean
I'm almost 50, so I obviously don't have the same body that I had when I was 20. But I also don't have the same mindset either, when I was wracked with self-consciousness and insecurity. Now I really appreciate my maturity as a woman, my depth of spirit and soul and my understanding of who I am and what's important to me. ~ Elle Macpherson
50 quotes by Elle Macpherson
Most people don't hold a job for 45 years. They pass on or want to retire. I don't want to retire. My real goal is to do 50 years on 'Sesame Street,' and I only got 4-and-a-half years to go. ~ Caroll Spinney
50 quotes by Caroll Spinney
I'm not a betting woman, but I have $50 on Secretariat with an old director friend of mine. ~ Shirley Booth
50 quotes by Shirley Booth
I saw soda pop for $1.20 a six pack. That price messes with your head. You start thinking you're gonna sell soda pop. Suddenly I've got packs of pop with me. "Looking to buy some pop? 50 cents a can. It's not refrigerated because this is a half-assed commitment!" ~ Mitch Hedberg
50 quotes by Mitch Hedberg
$20 by Vanessa Place, the first product of VanessaPlace Inc., debuted on May 3, 2013 at Cage, NYC.
The limited edition of $20, available for $50, sold out within the hour.

$20 - Poetry that speaks for itself ~ Vanessa Place
50 quotes by Vanessa Place
Some say that now that 50 years have passed, we would like another 50 more years to celebrate once again; that means it will be 100 years. After one hundred years, I will be 118 years old. ~ Bhumibol Adulyadej
50 quotes by Bhumibol Adulyadej
In 1981, I borrowed 2,000 pounds - a lot of money back then - paid 50 quid for a seat, packed my own sandwich, and hopped on a plane to America. It was a mighty leap, but one that paid off. A week later, I got a job called 'Remington Steele.' ~ Pierce Brosnan
50 quotes by Pierce Brosnan
health risks of diets loaded with red meat, such as hamburger and steak, and processed meats, such as hot dogs, bacon, and cold cuts. They found that over a ten-year period, men who ate the equivalent of a quarter-pounder hamburger a day had a 22 percent higher risk of dying from cancer and a 27 percent higher risk of dying from heart disease than those men whose diet did not contain such red meat. With women, it was even more impressive. Women who ate large amounts of red meat had a 20 percent higher risk of dying from cancer and a 50 percent higher risk of dying from heart disease. ~ Richard Furman
50 quotes by Richard Furman
has provided me with a platform to share my passion with millions in a way I neither expected nor could have imagined in my career. I hope that it's given the millions of people that I've touched the optimism and the desire to achieve their goals through hard work, perseverance, and positive attitude. Although I'm recognized with this tremendous honor of being in the Basketball Hall of Fame, I don't look at this moment as a defining end to my relationship with the game of basketball. It's simply a continuation of something that I started a long time ago. One day you might look up and see me playing the game at 50. (laughs) Oh, don't laugh. Never say never. Because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. Thank you very much. Looking forward to it. ~ Nathan Aaseng
50 quotes by Nathan Aaseng
In a relationship, I'm committed to giving her 100% of 50%. ~ Jarod Kintz
50 quotes by Jarod Kintz
Growing up, we had 30, 40, 50 people coming through the house some Thanksgivings. Sometimes there was a kids' table; other times, the plate was just sitting on your lap. You get in where you fit in at that house. ~ Michael Strahan
50 quotes by Michael Strahan
Every year, we couldn't believe it, and even when I look back on it now, to sell 14 million singles, 50 million albums and sell out arenas and stadiums, what Westlife achieved was crazy. It's like One Direction probably don't realise how big they are. They'll look back one day and think, 'Holy God, that was pretty amazing.' ~ Shane Filan
50 quotes by Shane Filan
People in the news media after I got caught said how could you have not caught this guy? He had 50 corrections in four years. That's a lot of corrections. Well what they failed to look at is how many stories there were and out of 700 plus stories, 50 corrections is not a high amount. ~ Jayson Blair
50 quotes by Jayson Blair
I think that the divorce rate's over 50% for a reason. I don't think people are taking enough time now to really see if they can make it work and live together. ~ Channing Tatum
50 quotes by Channing Tatum
I'm in a very close-knit, very, very tight family. My grandmother had 13 kids, so we had a lot of family like 50, 60 grandchildren and we all lived in Jersey, relatively in the same area. So every time there was something, my entire family was there. And I just believed everybody's family was like that. ~ Lauryn Hill
50 quotes by Lauryn Hill
If I were given one hour to save the world, I would spend 50 minutes defining the problem. ~ Albert Einstein
50 quotes by Albert Einstein
We met when we were only 16, at a high school dance. When he died, we were 50. I remember how I didn't want that day to end, terrible as it was. I didn't want to go to sleep because as long as I was awake, it was still a day that I shared with Sean. ~Beverly Eckert ~ Garrett M. Graff
50 quotes by Garrett M. Graff
The press still thinks [global warming] is controversial. So they find the 1% of the scientists and put them up as if they're 50% of the research results. You in the public would have no idea that this is basically a done deal and that we're on to other problems, because the journalists are trying to give it a 50/50 story. It's not a 50/50 story. It's not. Period. ~ Neil DeGrasse Tyson
50 quotes by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
It's fascinating how the fundamentals of business-to-business marketing are the same today as they were 50 years ago. It's still about relationships although today we have new tools and techniques at our disposal. ~ David Meerman Scott
50 quotes by David Meerman Scott
But to sustain a marriage for 50 years, you have to get real a little bit and find someone who is understanding and who you can grow with. My mom always says, 'Marry the man who loves you a millimeter more.' ~ Ali Larter
50 quotes by Ali Larter
I've been in tankers for 50 years, and I like it. For me, it's still fun. ~ John Fredriksen
50 quotes by John Fredriksen
I began counting each fool that passed me. I got up to 50 in two-and-one-half-minutes, then stepped into the next bar. ~ Charles Bukowski
50 quotes by Charles Bukowski
What a sad and frightening time it was. Thousands of firefighters and other rescue workers swarmed the sixteen-acre disaster zone, searching for survivors. The area, which became known as Ground Zero, was extremely dangerous. Underground fires smoldered, and the smoke was a toxic mix of melted plastic, steel, lead, and many poisonous chemicals. Few of the rescue workers had on proper protective clothing or masks. And as it quickly became clear, there were not very many survivors to find. Only fourteen people were pulled out of the rubble alive, all within the first twenty-four hours of the collapse. About 50,000 people had been working in the buildings that day. Two thousand and sixteen died. Also among the dead: 343 firefighters and 60 police officers who were in or near the ~ Lauren Tarshis
50 quotes by Lauren Tarshis
When what you're doing doesn't work for 50 years, it's time to try something new. ~ Barack Obama
50 quotes by Barack Obama
1SA17.49 And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth. 1SA17.50 So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David. ~ Anonymous
50 quotes by Anonymous
The top 10 percent of grazing-permit holders on federal lands own 50 percent of all livestock on those lands; the bottom 50 percent own just 5 percent. ~ Christopher Ketcham
50 quotes by Christopher  Ketcham
I have led an unusual life. I have buried a father killed at age 50 and two brothers killed in the prime of their lives. I raised my children as a single mother when my husband was arrested and held for eight years without a conviction - a hostage to my political career. ~ Benazir Bhutto
50 quotes by Benazir Bhutto
We have over a hundred political detainees, men against whom we are unable to prove anything in a court of law. Nearly 50 of them are men who gave us a great deal of anxiety during the years of Confrontation because they were Malay extremists. Your life and this dinner would not be what it is if my colleagues and I had decided to play it according to the rules of the game. ~ Lee Kuan Yew
50 quotes by Lee Kuan Yew
The education system is where young skulls full of mush are programmed and propagandized into the system. They are highly valuable. That's why they're subsidized. You know, universities are approaching the same circumstance we have in health care. What it costs is not related at all to market forces. Meaning what it costs is not related to what people can afford. You get right down to it, how many Americans, how many families can afford 20,000, 30,000, $50,000 a year or semester to send their kids off to college? It has to be subsidized. ~ Rush Limbaugh
50 quotes by Rush Limbaugh
I suppose, at 50, you value things in a different way. So you value connections, you value your friendships, you value your health, and you are much more aware of time passing. ~ Kenneth Branagh
50 quotes by Kenneth Branagh
The will of God is revealed as you listen to the Spirit of God in the Word of God. The precepts and promises of the Bible teach us what to pray. They teach us what grace to ask for and for what work we need strength. On every page of the Bible there is subject matter for prayer. B. F. Westcott, a renowned nineteenth-century English Bible scholar, observed: "The petitions of true disciples are echoes (so to speak) of Christ's words. As He has spoken so they speak. Their prayer is only some fragment of His teaching transformed into a supplication, and so it will necessarily be heard."[50] One way to pray more effectively is to echo God's Word back to Him as you pray. We align our hearts with His heart as we pray His Words from our hearts. ~ Archie Parrish
50 quotes by Archie Parrish
If most traders would learn to sit on their hands 50 per cent of the time, they would make a lot more money. ~ Bill Lipschutz
50 quotes by Bill Lipschutz
'The Secret River' began because, at the age of 50, I suddenly realised I knew nothing about how my own family had got its foothold in Australia. ~ Kate Grenville
50 quotes by Kate Grenville
Being a writer is 1% inspiration, 50% perspiration and 49% explaining you're not a millionaire like J.K.Rowling. ~ Gabrielle Tozer
50 quotes by Gabrielle Tozer
A girl can talk about my nose, my teeth or my accent - anything that gets a conversation going is fine with me. It is weird, though, the way women respond to my body. Maybe 50 percent respond positively right away, while another 25 or 30 percent need a while to adjust to my size and to realize that ordinarily my muscles are soft, just like anyone's, only bigger. ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
50 quotes by Arnold Schwarzenegger
We live in a time where we have more extinction happening on our planet than since the dinosaurs were wiped out 50 million years ago. ~ Jeff Corwin
50 quotes by Jeff Corwin
Thee only person I am better than is the one I was yesterday. ~ Scott Deuty
50 quotes by Scott Deuty
The fundamental issue is: In the world of the Internet, is there a place for a packager of services? Does the customer want to go surf the Net and go to every one of 50,000 Web sites? Or will people pay a reasonable amount for somebody to go out and preselect and package what they want? My guess is they will both coexist. ~ Louis V. Gerstner, Jr.
50 quotes by Louis V. Gerstner, Jr.
Cruising along once again in this cesspool known as life, I realize that it is too late to make a detour. I will have to pass the anti-abortion pickets (50) outside of Planned Parenthood. Nothing gets on my nerves more than these pro-lifers. Not even astrology enthusiasts (51), Herman Hesse (52) or computer games (53). Look at these fools parading up and down! "Mind your own business," I yell. When one of these busybodies (a man, yet) approaches my car with literature, I lose control and scream, "I wish I was a girl so I could get an abortion!" Trembling with rage, I realize I'd better calm down before I get beat up, but can't resist one last taunt - "I hate the pope" (54), I yell to no one in particular. ~ John Waters
50 quotes by John Waters
When I turned 45, I lay in bed reflecting on all life had taught me. My soul sprang a leak and ideas flowed out. My pen simply caught them and set the words on paper. I typed them up and turned them into a newspaper column of the 45 lessons life taught me. When I hit 50, I added five more lessons and the paper ran the column again. ~ Regina Brett
50 quotes by Regina Brett
It's all so sexy and cute and romantic...until the music changes to "In Da Club" by 50 Cent. ~ C.M. Stunich
50 quotes by C.M. Stunich
As the first Member of Congress from western Washington to serve on the House Agriculture Committee in over 50 years, I am proud to represent the needs of our agriculture community. ~ Rick Larsen
50 quotes by Rick Larsen
We can still do a stop motion feature for about one-third of what it costs Pixar or DreamWorks or Blue Sky to make a feature. But nobody is interested in a film that cost $50 to 60 million with the potential to do $120 million. They want to risk big money to make huge money. ~ Henry Selick
50 quotes by Henry Selick
In 1991, the latest year figures are available, most Americans, across all age groups, disapproved when asked the question: 'Everything considered, would you say that you approve or disapprove of wiretapping?' Some 67% of all 18-20 year olds gave the thumbs down, as did 68% of the Gen-X crowd ... Boomers disapproved of wiretapping almost 3-to-1 while 67% of those 50 and over disapproved. ~ Brock N. Meeks
50 quotes by Brock N. Meeks
Turning 50 can be difficult, sometimes dangerous, for women. The danger is in that blip that can come from the fact that you become invisible, and if you're not careful and don't embrace that, it can trip you up and you lose confidence. ~ Dawn French
50 quotes by Dawn French
I binge write. I think it's because I started seriously writing by participating in National Novel Writing Month, an online-based challenge to write 50,000 words in 30 days. ~ Erin Morgenstern
50 quotes by Erin Morgenstern
If 10 percent of them are close to your age, that would be around 50,000 people in a lifetime. Given that you have 500,000,000 potential soul mates, it means you would find true love only in one lifetime out of 10,000. ~ Randall Munroe
50 quotes by Randall Munroe
More girls were killed in the last 50 years, precisely because they were girls, than men killed in all the wars in the 20th century. More girls are killed in this routine gendercide in any one decade than people were slaughtered in all the genocides of the 20th century.
The equivalent of 5 jumbo jets worth of women die in labor each day ... life time risk of maternal death is 1,000x higher in a poor country than in the west. That should be an international scandal. ~ Nicholas D. Kristof
50 quotes by Nicholas D. Kristof
Estimates suggest that from 20 to 50 million Americans routinely, albeit illegally, smoke marijuana without the benefit of direct medical supervision. Yet, despite this long history of use and the extraordinarily high numbers of social smokers, there are simply no credible reports to suggest that consuming marijuana has caused a single death. By contrast, aspirin, a commonly used, over-the-counter medicine, causes hundreds of deaths each year. ~ Frances M. Young
50 quotes by Frances M. Young
The Pawnee chief had left the village the day after the doctor arrived, with 50 or 60 horses and many people, and had taken his course to the north of our route. ~ Zebulon Pike
50 quotes by Zebulon Pike
The inspiration was this great group of 40 or 50 relatives, sometimes for Thanksgiving or Passover or something and my brothers would just go up and make them laugh. ~ Billy Crystal
50 quotes by Billy Crystal
Certainly in the next 50 years we shall see a woman president, perhaps sooner than you think. A woman can and should be able to do any political job that a man can do. ~ Richard M. Nixon
50 quotes by Richard M. Nixon
I have a lifetime 100% pro-choice voting record. I understand that people disagree on this issue, but I believe that it is a woman's decision, it's a difficult decision, but it's a decision between her and her physician. I will do everything that I can in 50 states of this country to make sure that women have a choice. ~ Bernie Sanders
50 quotes by Bernie Sanders
I published, privately, a collection of my serious poetry I had written over the years. I only published 50 copies, which I gave to friends, in a special deluxe edition. It was ridiculously expensive but I'm glad that I did it. ~ Tom Glazer
50 quotes by Tom Glazer
For 50 years, nuclear power stations have produced three products which only a lunatic could want: bomb-explosive plutonium, lethal radioactive waste and electricity so dear it has to be heavily subsidised. They leave to future generations the task, and most of the cost, of making safe sites that have been polluted half-way to eternity. ~ James Buchan
50 quotes by James Buchan
I have been up to my head just with calling people, I call about 50 to 100 people a day. ~ Richard Simmons
50 quotes by Richard Simmons
Just do the math. In the next 50 to 75 years, people will be living to be 130 and 140. They'll be working until they're 100. It's incredible. ~ Willard Scott
50 quotes by Willard Scott
Oxytocin infusion increases generosity in unilateral monetary transfers by 80 percent [and] increases donations to charity by 50 percent. ~ Paul J. Zak
50 quotes by Paul J. Zak
Sometimes, I make 50 songs and pick out the best 10. I've been in the studio all day, all night, making the beat, writing the raps. You never know what's gonna be a hit. ~ Juicy J
50 quotes by Juicy J
As we think about the next 50 years, I remember a story President Kennedy told a week before he was killed. The story was about French Marshal Louis-Hubert-Gonzalve Lyautey, who walked one morning through his garden with his gardener. He stopped at a certain point and asked the gardener to plant a tree there the next morning. The gardener said, "But the tree will not bloom for 100 years." The marshal replied, "In that case, you had better plant it this afternoon. ~ Newton N. Minnow
50 quotes by Newton N. Minnow
All of us introverts aspire to be more outgoing, but it's not in our nature. When I was nearly 50, I discovered that the best thing to do was to tell everyone I worked with that I'm just shy. People are not mind readers - you need to let them know. ~ Douglas Conant
50 quotes by Douglas Conant
The transmission of excitation energies between molecules through electromagnetic coupling is not a mere matter of speculation."2 These energies flow through water channels inside the body since over 99 percent of the molecules inside the body are water molecules and the body is two-thirds water by volume. Every protein, whether constituting bone, sinews, or any other tissue, exists in a hydrated form. When the water content of the body decreases to less than 50 percent, we die. Protons and electrons separate along membranes to create charged layers analogous to a tiny battery as the revolutionary work of Gerald Pollack at the University of Washington has recently shown.3 In this inner electrical environment of our bodies, the magic of life unfolds and this environment is also able to be influenced in a powerful manner through sound vibrations. ~ Eileen Day McKusick
50 quotes by Eileen Day McKusick
Allegedly, 50 per cent of Americans believe that the Earth was created less than 10,000 years ago, which if true says something rather sad about the most expensive education system in the world. ~ Terry Pratchett
50 quotes by Terry Pratchett
The women of today are not behind men when it comes to careers. Over 50% earn as much or more, and prefer jobs that offer good career progression, ~ Anonymous
50 quotes by Anonymous
I see feminism as a massive party. It's cool, the idea that 50% of the population can now start doing things and having fun and experimenting with their hair and makeup. ~ Caitlin Moran
50 quotes by Caitlin Moran
You don't see me in Los Angeles a lot. I go back home. Because I can't play the game. I can't - my tolerance - I know I'm getting old; I'll be 50 this year. And you know how I know I'm getting old? 'Cause my tolerance level is low. ~ Bernie Mac
50 quotes by Bernie Mac
Where is this great love for rock and roll that existed for 50 or 60 years? ~ Billy Corgan
50 quotes by Billy Corgan
My grandmother told me that every good thing I do helps some human being in the world. I believed her 50 years ago and still do. ~ Maya Angelou
50 quotes by Maya Angelou
Mamoru, please say it once more. -Usagi
Again? But I've said it 50 times! -Mamoru
Please? One more time? -Usagi
Okay, for the last time. Marry me, Usagi. -Mamoru ~ Naoko Takeuchi
50 quotes by Naoko Takeuchi
I'll mix a lot of things. I'll wear a Temperley dress with flip flops, or I might be in head-to-toe Gucci and have on a ring that I got from a gumball machine for 50 cents. ~ Sara Blakely
50 quotes by Sara Blakely
A sight of the label is worth 50 years experience. ~ Michael Broadbent
50 quotes by Michael Broadbent
Recipes Quotes «
» Canto Xxiv Quotes