18 Cute Love Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 18 Cute Love.

Quotes About 18 Cute Love

Enjoy collection of 100 18 Cute Love quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 18 Cute Love. Righ click to see and save pictures of 18 Cute Love quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

I would just love once to be called sexy. Just because it would make me something other than cute. ~ Jennifer Love Hewitt
18 Cute Love quotes by Jennifer Love Hewitt
Came but for friendship, and took away love. ~ Thomas Moore
18 Cute Love quotes by Thomas Moore
I love nerdy, cute, quirky boys who don't take themselves too seriously. ~ Ariana Grande
18 Cute Love quotes by Ariana Grande
You're really cute, Midori," I corrected myself.
"What do you mean really cute?"
"So cute the mountains crumble and the oceans dry up. ~ Haruki Murakami
18 Cute Love quotes by Haruki Murakami
If life were a movie, we'd have had what they call a "meet cute". ~ James Patterson
18 Cute Love quotes by James Patterson
Best Friends: we're a parade - even by ourselves! ~ Mary Anne Radmacher
18 Cute Love quotes by Mary Anne Radmacher
you are so cute she said
it's just because of you he replied :) ~ Shivangi Lavaniya
18 Cute Love quotes by Shivangi Lavaniya
Jenny," he whispered. "My Jenny. ~ Amanda Gray
18 Cute Love quotes by Amanda Gray
I try not to get too cute for cute's sake. ~ Drew Goddard
18 Cute Love quotes by Drew Goddard
Donghae always act cute. Not that he's pretending but he is naturally cute. ~ Yesung
18 Cute Love quotes by Yesung
Fatherhood makes you cute. Women find bumbling fathers cute and attractive. ~ Jerry Seinfeld
18 Cute Love quotes by Jerry Seinfeld
So cute how you called out for Damen after conjuring that chaste little love scene in your head. ~ Alyson Noel
18 Cute Love quotes by Alyson Noel
I have a girl crush on Rachel Bilson. She's so cute, I just want to put her in my pocket. I love her style, and I'm fascinated by everything she wears, and I think she's a really sweet and kind person. She's cute. I like her. ~ Alexandra Chando
18 Cute Love quotes by Alexandra Chando
I just enjoy watching you eat. It's cute." "Cute? What do you mean 'cute'?" "You make these little moans when you take a bite you love. You appreciate your meals. It's not often a woman can let herself enjoy her food. ~ Caterina Passarelli
18 Cute Love quotes by Caterina Passarelli
I'm afraid my gut level reaction is basically, proceed is cute, but cute doesn't cut it in the emergency room. ~ Larry Wall
18 Cute Love quotes by Larry Wall
I love the little suckers; they're so cute but I love sleep so much and I worry about everything. ~ Eva Mendes
18 Cute Love quotes by Eva Mendes
I love shorts in the colder climates, because you can wear them with chunky sweaters and jackets. It's cute and funky. ~ Rachel Bilson
18 Cute Love quotes by Rachel Bilson
I love working with women directors. They don't mind making you cute. ~ Jack Nicholson
18 Cute Love quotes by Jack Nicholson
[David Boreanaz]'s got a very, very cute little giggle. ~ Alexis Denisof
18 Cute Love quotes by Alexis Denisof
I think penguins are the most human of all the birds, which may be why people love them. They're cute, they stand upright and they look like they're wearing tuxedos. ~ Shia Labeouf
18 Cute Love quotes by Shia Labeouf
My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul. ~ Boris Kodjoe
18 Cute Love quotes by Boris Kodjoe
I love developing children as characters. Children rarely have important roles in literary fiction - they are usually defined as cute or precious, or they create a plot by being kidnapped or dying. ~ Barbara Kingsolver
18 Cute Love quotes by Barbara Kingsolver
In a cute relationship you will always have cutest fights without any reason ~ Pawan Mehra
18 Cute Love quotes by Pawan Mehra
I never wanted to go for the cute boys. Why would you wanna have a boyfriend that's cuter than you? ~ Gwen Stefani
18 Cute Love quotes by Gwen Stefani
Not knowing is half the fun," Aphrodite said, "Exquisitely painful isn't it? Not being sure who you love and who loves you? Oh, you kids! It's so cute I'm going to cry! ~ Rick Riordan
18 Cute Love quotes by Rick Riordan
She is probably slightly too old to pout, but they've been going out a short enough time for it still to be cute. ~ Jojo Moyes
18 Cute Love quotes by Jojo Moyes
On Love - Love without trust is the love you give a dog. You may call that cute little mutt a member of the family but you don't let him in the kitchen when there's a roast on the table. ~ Marsha Hinds
18 Cute Love quotes by Marsha Hinds
I think penguins are cute. ~ Zooey Deschanel
18 Cute Love quotes by Zooey Deschanel
I mean you're cute, but not that cute. Would Rhea really risk life in a maximum security detention unit just so that she could press herself against your manly body? ~ Malorie Blackman
18 Cute Love quotes by Malorie Blackman
I always wear a pair of colored jeans and fun boots. I have a really cute pair of stars-and-stripes Converse, and I love wearing all my bright Nike shoes. ~ Gracie Gold
18 Cute Love quotes by Gracie Gold
I love pointy nails! A cute way to add a pop of color to your nails is to make a V-shape at the ends of them in a pastel color. ~ Bella Thorne
18 Cute Love quotes by Bella Thorne
I like looking cute. So I want to look cute in the water. ~ Alana Blanchard
18 Cute Love quotes by Alana Blanchard
Love is like Pi: natural, irrational, and very important. ~ Lisa Hoffman
18 Cute Love quotes by Lisa Hoffman
You'd think the FBI could've come up with something a little better than Clover when they christened me last year.
Clovers are cute.
I take umbrage at being cute. I'm a god-damned criminal mastermind. Criminal masterminds are not cute.
Except Loki.
Shit, Loki is cute as hell. ~ Julie Johnson
18 Cute Love quotes by Julie Johnson
The cute one?" "No, the other cute one." "Oh, she's cute too. ~ B.J. Novak
18 Cute Love quotes by B.J. Novak
The ideal friendship is to feel as one while remaining two. ~ Sophie Swetchine
18 Cute Love quotes by Sophie Swetchine
The clothes are so cute. On little kids .. it's so cute with accessories and little details. ~ Ashley Olsen
18 Cute Love quotes by Ashley Olsen
I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox. ~ Woody Allen
18 Cute Love quotes by Woody Allen
Churchill War Rooms: £18, daily 9:30-18:00, last entry one hour before closing. ~ Rick Steves
18 Cute Love quotes by Rick Steves
I want this girl. I want her for my own. End of story. The world can fuck off for all I care. She's mine. ~ Kendall Ryan
18 Cute Love quotes by Kendall Ryan
When a woman grabs my braids and says "How cute!" I crab her breast and say "How cute!" She never touches me again! ~ Russell Means
18 Cute Love quotes by Russell Means
I've never been the sexy or the cute girl. ~ Izabella Scorupco
18 Cute Love quotes by Izabella Scorupco
I don't sense that people are loving the adults the way they have learned to love kids, because the truth is, they're not going to be cute in the same as kids are. And they shouldn't have to be cute to deserve and merit our attention and support. ~ John Donvan
18 Cute Love quotes by John Donvan
That's you, right?' he asks me.
'Yeah.'
'Cute. Not that I, uh, think little kids are cute. Just that you were cute. I mean, you can see how you turned out to be so ... oh. ~ Elizabeth Scott
18 Cute Love quotes by Elizabeth Scott
When you have a beanpole body, everything looks cute. Like Alexa Chung. I like her style, but she's really tall and skinny, so everything looks good on her. ~ Kirsten Dunst
18 Cute Love quotes by Kirsten Dunst
I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell my children that, they just about throw up. ~ Barbara Bush
18 Cute Love quotes by Barbara Bush
He's all right. His hair is cute."
Jonas froze, his lobster fork halfway to his mouth. " Oh my God, you're in love."
"I'm not in love."
"'his hair is cute'? You never say anything nice about anyone. Coming from you, cute hair is a mating call."
" I talked to the guy for thirty seconds. And then he waved at me while i was in the tank."
"Holy fuck, you're getting married, aren't you!"
" Will you simmer. I certainly am not. ~ MaryJanice Davidson
18 Cute Love quotes by MaryJanice Davidson
I mean, my age is just a number. So what if you were born in the era when they still used rotary phones and cassette tapes? I think it's cute. ~ T.S. Krupa
18 Cute Love quotes by T.S. Krupa
Maybe they should name more drugs cute things. I don't do meth, but maybe if they called meth 'Stefanie' I would! ~ Chelsea Handler
18 Cute Love quotes by Chelsea Handler
I'm not perfect.
Never have been.
Never will be.

~ Louis Tomlinson ~ Louis Tomlinson
18 Cute Love quotes by Louis Tomlinson
Ooh. Top secret angel business, huh? What're you going to do? Dance on a pinhead? Lobby for National Cute Puppy Day? ~ Richelle Mead
18 Cute Love quotes by Richelle Mead
When my daughter was a senior in high school, I remember noticing, almost in passing, that her friends were very cute. Which made me realize her friends' fathers probably found Molly very cute. ~ Gene Weingarten
18 Cute Love quotes by Gene Weingarten
She was in awe of all his work. 'How do you do it?" she asked.
He smiled and said, 'By loving you. ~ Kamand Kojouri
18 Cute Love quotes by Kamand Kojouri
Ah, Love ... what can I say?
16 to 18 love is like butterflies, colorful and fluttering
18 to 20 love is like roller coaster ride, bumpy and exciting
20 to 23 love is like a lab experiment, fun but you need to have practical results in the end
23 to 26 love is shopping, you want to keep trying until you find what fits exactly
26 to 30 love is arrangement, you settle with the convenient and feasible options
After 30, will tell you when I am there ... ~ Shahla Khan
18 Cute Love quotes by Shahla Khan
When a guy tells me I'm cute, it's not something desirable. Cute is more like what you want your pet to be. ~ Natalie Portman
18 Cute Love quotes by Natalie Portman
18 rules for not getting caught. 1-17: don't tell anybody. #18: not even your clone. ~ Jarod Kintz
18 Cute Love quotes by Jarod Kintz
I love this simply because it's cute, and I guess it's a sign of the times in many respect. It's pretty much saying you complete me, only in the sweetest way possible. ~ F Scott Fitzgerald
18 Cute Love quotes by F Scott Fitzgerald
THUMB,
I HOPE I WILL NOT BORE YOU WITH HOW TOTALLY, TOTALLY I ADORE YOU. THE FUNNY WAY YOU HAVE OF TALKING, THE CUTE WAY YOU HAVE OF WALKING. PLEASE DO NOT FEEL THAT I AM STALKING YOU.
LOVE, HENDERSON ~ Phoebe Stone
18 Cute Love quotes by Phoebe Stone
Lingerie has gotten really cute, with little booty underwear and the cute little bras. They've gotten really detailed. I saw one the other day with little baby pearls on the strap. I had to have it. ~ Britney Spears
18 Cute Love quotes by Britney Spears
In a lawsuit the first to speak seems right,
until someone comes forward and cross-examines. ~ Anonymous
18 Cute Love quotes by Anonymous
Cute kids, really cute clothes. I'd just created a tagline for Wind Gaps' li'l shoppers. ~ Gillian Flynn
18 Cute Love quotes by Gillian Flynn
He stared at her. "How is it that you're cute, sexy as hell, and smarter than anyone I know?"
She gave him a small smile. "It's a gift. ~ Jill Shalvis
18 Cute Love quotes by Jill Shalvis
You're such a cynic," Molly said. "I think cynics are playful and cute. ~ Jim Butcher
18 Cute Love quotes by Jim Butcher
I've got a song on One Direction's album called 'Tell Me A Lie'. It's a really cute song - I love it. I loved that they liked it. They sound really great on it. I already have it - I'm so VIP with my copy on my computer! It does sound really good. ~ Kelly Clarkson
18 Cute Love quotes by Kelly Clarkson
You may wonder: how do I overcome the common 'Cute/Insane Conundrum,' as it occurs in men ... Yes, it's a fact - any man who seems cute, fabulous, and incredible to you will, of course, turn out to be insane. ~ Marilyn Suzanne Miller
18 Cute Love quotes by Marilyn Suzanne Miller
Romeo was cute ... "
"Cute?" Alessandro rolled his eyes. "What kind of man is cute?"
" ... and an excellent dancer ... "
"Romeo had feet of lead! He said so himself!"
" ... but most importantly," I concluded, "he had nice hands! ~ Anne Fortier
18 Cute Love quotes by Anne Fortier
I was put on a surfboard by a cute boyfriend in high school. ~ Marguerite Moreau
18 Cute Love quotes by Marguerite Moreau
Photography is not cute cats, nor nudes, motherhood or arrangements of manufactured products. Under no circumstances it is anything ever anywhere near a beach. ~ Walker Evans
18 Cute Love quotes by Walker Evans
Little cute thing said, what's yo' name? I put my necklace in her face and told her read the chain. ~ Ludacris
18 Cute Love quotes by Ludacris
Could I see myself with a British boyfriend? Absolutely. The way they wear their pants is so cute. Guys don't do it in America. Their style is cute. I just feel like Brits are honest - period. And that's what I like. ~ Kelly Rowland
18 Cute Love quotes by Kelly Rowland
Kourtney [Kardashian] is so freaking cute, she can wear everything. ~ Kim Kardashian
18 Cute Love quotes by Kim Kardashian
If 18,000 gods have been invented then it is likely that god 18,001 is also invented. ~ Graham Kendall
18 Cute Love quotes by Graham Kendall
For in much wisdom is much vexation, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow. ~ Ecclesiastes 1 18
18 Cute Love quotes by Ecclesiastes 1 18
If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips. ~ Mary, Queen Of Scots
18 Cute Love quotes by Mary, Queen Of Scots
I always think you can never go wrong with a cute party dress. ~ Lauren Conrad
18 Cute Love quotes by Lauren Conrad
I support LGBT rights and reblog things of girls kissing cause it's cute. ~ Lauren Jauregui
18 Cute Love quotes by Lauren Jauregui
It's possible to look really cute and still be comfortable. You don't have to kill your feet to have a fashionable look. ~ Laura Marano
18 Cute Love quotes by Laura Marano
I think its nice when people find love, because I feel like everyone deserves it. ~ Drew Barrymore
18 Cute Love quotes by Drew Barrymore
Maybe they have some new line of contacts that gives cute guys an alien, jeweled feel. ~ Megan Thomason
18 Cute Love quotes by Megan Thomason
The rat gave birth. Six little ones ... cute baby rats ... None of them are like Hitler. ~ Yoshihiro Tatsumi
18 Cute Love quotes by Yoshihiro Tatsumi
I try to look cute all the time. ~ Sloane Stephens
18 Cute Love quotes by Sloane Stephens
I always thought my mother was so damn cute! ~ Kate Hudson
18 Cute Love quotes by Kate Hudson
I was probably the only revolutionary referred to as cute. ~ Abbie Hoffman
18 Cute Love quotes by Abbie Hoffman
I used to want to be tall, and then I thought, 'If I were tall, then people would say I was pretty and not cute.' And then I realized that there are worse things than being called cute. ~ Kristin Chenoweth
18 Cute Love quotes by Kristin Chenoweth
Inspire someone today. Your action can change that person's life forever. ~ Gellaworks
18 Cute Love quotes by Gellaworks
why, it beats so i can love you. ~ Ronlyn Domingue
18 Cute Love quotes by Ronlyn Domingue
Taking a strange book seriously, Leviticus 18, 20 ~ Kevin DeYoung
18 Cute Love quotes by Kevin DeYoung
Happiness is the china shop; love is the bull. ~ H.L. Mencken
18 Cute Love quotes by H.L. Mencken
Love is messy. I want that. ~ Leah Konen
18 Cute Love quotes by Leah Konen
No power from above can make one human love another. Love comes from within the heart. (Julian) ~ Sherrilyn Kenyon
18 Cute Love quotes by Sherrilyn Kenyon
I love being a woman. You can cry. You get to wear pants now. If you're on a boat and it's going to sink, you get to go on the rescue boat first. You get to wear cute clothes. It must be a great thing, or so many men wouldn't be wanting to do it. ~ Gilda Radner
18 Cute Love quotes by Gilda Radner
I see a cute guy in Starbucks and I'm like ... 'Oh, okay,' and I walk out. But who knows? Maybe I will ask somebody on a date soon! ~ Shay Mitchell
18 Cute Love quotes by Shay Mitchell
She'd hardly describe Trent as "cute." Adonis, stud-like, hottie McHot Hot, even pulchritudinous - all acceptable descriptions. Hardly just cute. ~ Jennifer Shirk
18 Cute Love quotes by Jennifer Shirk
There are all sorts of cute puppy dogs, but it doesn't stop people from going out and buying Dobermans. ~ Angus Young
18 Cute Love quotes by Angus Young
I told Quynn that I'm in love with you."
Her face gets real red. That damn cute red that drives me crazy. "Um, why would you do that?"
I shake my head, smiling at her. "Cause its the truth, you dork. ~ Becca Ann
18 Cute Love quotes by Becca Ann
I'm not the type that would ask for a number or ask him on a date, but I have approached a guy. I probably would tell a joke or say, "You're really cute." ~ Jhene Aiko
18 Cute Love quotes by Jhene Aiko
Sometimes Sarah [Chalke] starts to talk about Iraq or whatever and she gets all excited, like I actually give a crap what she's saying. Come on, she's a woman. But still, it's very cute. ~ Zach Braff
18 Cute Love quotes by Zach Braff
Great. Men affectionately attacked me with sticks to show their admiration. ~ Katherine Pine
18 Cute Love quotes by Katherine Pine
My kids are so cute when they pray. ~ Joel Madden
18 Cute Love quotes by Joel Madden
There is no fear in love; instead, perfect love drives out fear. 1 John 4:18 ~ Beth Moore
18 Cute Love quotes by Beth Moore
Clichs Quotes «
» Regberg Associates Quotes