50 Unintentional Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 50 Unintentional.

Quotes About 50 Unintentional

Enjoy collection of 100 50 Unintentional quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 50 Unintentional. Righ click to see and save pictures of 50 Unintentional quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

20 x Clap Press Ups 50 x meters Jog 15 x Burpees 50 x Sprint 20 Bodyweight Squats 50 x meters Jog 20 x Crunches 50 meters Sprint 20 x Kick Through's 50 meter Jog 20 x Mountain Climbers 50 meter Sprint 20 x Press Ups 50 meter Jog On a 400 meter running track break it down into 8 50 meter sections, at each 50 meter point perform the required exercise. Make sure to alternate jogging and sprinting after each exercise. Go through the circuit 3 times. ~ Stephen Robson
50 Unintentional quotes by Stephen Robson
Marriage is not 50-50. Divorce is 50-50. Marriage has to be 100-100. It isn't dividing everything in half, but giving everything you've got! ~ Dave Willis
50 Unintentional quotes by Dave Willis
The 50/50 rule means that when people meet you for the first time, before you ever speak, there is a 50/50 chance that they think you are smart and a 50/50 chance that they'll think you are stupid. These perceptions are, at least in part, created and destroyed by how you express yourself verbally, how you use your voice. ~ Carla Harris
50 Unintentional quotes by Carla Harris
People say, 'Grimm, you've been shot like 50.
So why don't you just rhyme like 50?
Then, you could get the money like 50,
Otherwise, before you see success ... you'll be 50.' ~ MF Grimm
50 Unintentional quotes by MF Grimm
Remember 50/50 chance of survival is better than no chance. Use your 50% to teach them boundaries, self love and what abuse is. ~ Tracy Malone
50 Unintentional quotes by Tracy Malone
Get rich or die trying ~ 50 Cent
50 Unintentional quotes by 50 Cent
Get rich or die tryin'. ~ 50 Cent
I'm a trackstar running through life, chasing my dream50 Cent ~ 50 Cent
There are 2 kinds of artists, essentially: those who want to make something popular, and those who want to make something dignified. But then there is still that rare hybrid case, and perhaps by that unintentional stroke of genius, in which one's work uncontrollably becomes both popular and dignified yet beyond its time. ~ Criss Jami
50 Unintentional quotes by Criss Jami
If the odds are 50/50, I don't stand a chance! ~ Rodney Dangerfield
50 Unintentional quotes by Rodney Dangerfield
slavery was a system that depended on the creation of deep levels of fear. ~ 50 Cent
I was actually shooting 'Warm Bodies' on the day that '50/50' came out, which I don't recommend to other filmmakers because I was sort of a wreck. Actually, it was good for me, because I had work to do, so I couldn't obsess all day and be checking how '50/50' was doing! ~ Jonathan Levine
50 Unintentional quotes by Jonathan Levine
The press still thinks [global warming] is controversial. So they find the 1% of the scientists and put them up as if they're 50% of the research results. You in the public would have no idea that this is basically a done deal and that we're on to other problems, because the journalists are trying to give it a 50/50 story. It's not a 50/50 story. It's not. Period. ~ Neil DeGrasse Tyson
50 Unintentional quotes by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Drinking tea with a pinch of imagination! ~ 50 Ways To Drink Tea
50 Unintentional quotes by 50 Ways To Drink Tea
I believe that the world is one strong matrix, to get out of it you can't safe somebody unless you make it such way so you both die. I believe then... at that moment you are out of the Matrix, but it's just kind of paradox which is 50-50. ~ Deyth Banger
50 Unintentional quotes by Deyth Banger
Women share this planet 50/ 50 and they are underrepresented
their potential astonishingly untapped. ~ Emma Watson
50 Unintentional quotes by Emma Watson
Punctuality [10w]
Punctuality's a virtue comprised of 50% obligation and 50% fear. ~ Beryl Dov
50 Unintentional quotes by Beryl Dov
THE FIRMER YOUR GRASP ON REALITY, THE MORE POWER YOU WILL HAVE TO ALTER IT FOR YOUR PURPOSES. ~ 50 Cent
I think movies are getting dumber, actually. Where it used to be 50/50, now it`s 3% good, 97% stupid. ~ Ridley Scott
50 Unintentional quotes by Ridley Scott
Nobody sane wants to disappoint himself intentionally. ~ Toba Beta
50 Unintentional quotes by Toba Beta
You were most entertaining," Zayne replied. "That was unintentional," Eliza muttered. ~ Jen Turano
50 Unintentional quotes by Jen Turano
A person who is interrupted while performing a task takes 50% more time to complete it and make 50% more errors. ~ David Brooks
50 Unintentional quotes by David Brooks
As an adult, I'll give a writer 50 pages. If the book doesn't interest me in 50 pages, I'll say the heck with it - there are just too many other things to read. A child won't give you 50 pages. ~ Sid Fleischman
50 Unintentional quotes by Sid Fleischman
Thee only person I am better than is the one I was yesterday. ~ Scott Deuty
50 Unintentional quotes by Scott Deuty
Turning 50 gives me more yesterdays than tomorrows. ~ William J. Clinton
50 Unintentional quotes by William J. Clinton
Girls are 50% of the population. We deserve to represent 50% of the heroes. ~ Tamora Pierce
50 Unintentional quotes by Tamora Pierce
It's now much more 50-50 in favour of Everton. ~ Iain Dowie
50 Unintentional quotes by Iain Dowie
That is the physics that all fearless types discover at some point - an appropriate ratcheting up of self-belief and energy when facing negative or even impossible circumstances. Fearless ~ 50 Cent
Ana, honey, you've always had a tendency to overanalyse everything. Go with your gut. ~ E.L. James
50 Unintentional quotes by E.L. James
It is never easy to demand the most from ourselves, from our lives, from our work. To encourage excellence is to go beyond the encouraged mediocrity of our society is to encourage excellence. But giving in to the fear of feeling and working to capacity is a luxury only the unintentional can afford, and the unintentional are those who do not wish to guide their own destinies. ~ Audre Lorde
50 Unintentional quotes by Audre Lorde
I've worked with more than 50 directors and I've paid attention since day one. That's pretty much been my education, apart from studying art history and shooting with my own cameras. I've seen 50 different sets of mistakes and 50 different ways of achieving. ~ Tommy Lee Jones
50 Unintentional quotes by Tommy Lee Jones
I'm sorry, anal sex," Beavers continued, embarrassed by her slip of the tongue. ~ Dale Carpenter
50 Unintentional quotes by Dale Carpenter
the knife's edge that separates failure from success in life. That edge is your attitude, which has the power to help shape your reality. ~ 50 Cent
I've heard people say putting is 50 percent technique and 50 percent mental. I really believe it is 50 percent technique and 90 percent positive thinking, see, but that adds up to 140 percent, which is why nobody is 100 percent sure how to putt. ~ Chi Chi Rodriguez
50 Unintentional quotes by Chi Chi Rodriguez
When I turned 50, I said to myself, well, if this is what it's like turning 50, I can't wait to turn 60 because I still felt very, very mentally and physically good, outside my back surgery. ~ Greg Norman
50 Unintentional quotes by Greg Norman
If it happens that I score 50 goals, it'll be awesome. Any player in the league would like 50. But I don't keep thinking every day that I have to score in order to reach 50 goals . ~ Zach Parise
50 Unintentional quotes by Zach Parise
Lips parted, soul entered,
blood rushed through veins,
unconditional and unintentional it was. ~ Upasana Banerjee
50 Unintentional quotes by Upasana Banerjee
Unintentional foreshadowing is unintentionally hilarious. ~ Sarah Wendell
50 Unintentional quotes by Sarah Wendell
According to a new poll, 50 percent of Americans think the country is divided. The other 50 percent think it isn't. ~ Jay Leno
50 Unintentional quotes by Jay Leno
How could he mean so much to me in such a short time? ~ E.L. James
From my Facebook Page: You spend the first 50 years acquiring and the second 50 years getting rid of ~ Mary R. Woldering
50 Unintentional quotes by Mary R. Woldering
If you want to double your productively, shorten the timeline to by 50%. ~ Richie Norton
50 Unintentional quotes by Richie Norton
I think America may be growing up and accepting the fact that the bulk of life exists beyond 50. Because demographically ... the vast population is over 50. ~ Carmen Dell'Orefice
50 Unintentional quotes by Carmen Dell'Orefice
Sex appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what people think you've got. ~ Sophia Loren
50 Unintentional quotes by Sophia Loren
Work hard, play hard, stay hard. I coined it first back 1993. ~ Scott Deuty
50 Unintentional quotes by Scott Deuty
There was never any question about it: we [with Yoko Ono] had to have a 50-50 relationship or there was no relationship, I was quick to learn. ~ John Lennon
50 Unintentional quotes by John Lennon
For instance, why do we still work eight hours a day, 50 weeks a year, when we're twice as productive as we were 50 years ago? ~ Jacob Lund Fisker
50 Unintentional quotes by Jacob Lund Fisker
A patient had a 50-50 chance of benefiting from visiting a physician as of 1910. Medicine was more like voodoo than science until the 20th Century. ~ Abraham Flexner
50 Unintentional quotes by Abraham Flexner
Because word counts don't matter when the words written down are mediocre. And 50,000 that you've forced yourself to write are 50,000 that somebody will feel forced to read. ~ Anonymous
50 Unintentional quotes by Anonymous
I told a perspective employer don't spend 50 Bucks looking up my back ground info on the net. Give me the 50 Bucks and I'll tell you myself. ~ Stanley Victor Paskavich
50 Unintentional quotes by Stanley Victor Paskavich
Man does not commit sin in unintentional deed,
but he might be the only one that could justify it. ~ Toba Beta
50 Unintentional quotes by Toba Beta
Most things are never meant.

- Going, Going ~ Philip Larkin
50 Unintentional quotes by Philip Larkin
Divorce is a 50-50 thing, and it can be a number of petty things that finally drive you out of your mind. ~ Lee Radziwill
50 Unintentional quotes by Lee Radziwill
If I could walk into the 'Friends' audition again and go or not go, I have to say it's 50-50. ~ Matthew Perry
50 Unintentional quotes by Matthew Perry
Marriage isn't a 50-50 proposition very often. It's more like 100-0 one moment and 0-100 the next. ~ Billie Jean King
50 Unintentional quotes by Billie Jean King
I was making $50 a week as a house model at Christian Dior for nine months before I learned that photographic models made $50 an hour! ~ Lauren Hutton
50 Unintentional quotes by Lauren Hutton
A friendliness, as of dwarfs shaking hands, was in the air... ~ E. M. Forster
50 Unintentional quotes by E. M. Forster
June 3, 1987 Chicago This afternoon I found a $50 bill in the foyer of the building near the mailboxes. It was folded thin and full of cocaine. Some of it spilled when I opened it up, but there's still plenty left. So that's $50 in cash and around $80 worth of cocaine - $130! If I find $50 every day, I won't need to get a job. ~ David Sedaris
50 Unintentional quotes by David Sedaris
Keep your sense of humor. There is a 50-50 chance the world can be saved. You- yes you- might be the grain of sand that tips the scales the right way. ~ Pete Seeger
50 Unintentional quotes by Pete Seeger
Things often have a 50/50 chance of going our way or the other, trust that you will be able to handle the disappointment, change, discomfort and treat it all as an adventure. ~ Malti Bhojwani
50 Unintentional quotes by Malti Bhojwani
He accomplished this primarily by hooking up with his best friend, Henry Goldman, before the Goldman Sachs partnership. (They toyed with creating Goldman and Lehman but instead decided on splitting the profits 50/50.) ~ Kenneth L. Fisher
50 Unintentional quotes by Kenneth L. Fisher
There's a saying about ranch women. When they're 30, they look 50. When they're 80, they look 50. ~ Craig Lancaster
50 Unintentional quotes by Craig Lancaster
I collaborated on most of my dance numbers, literally 50/50, with the choreographers I worked with. ~ Jessie Matthews
50 Unintentional quotes by Jessie Matthews
If you still don't like a book after slogging through the first 50 pages, set it aside. If you're more than 50 years old, subtract your age from 100 and only grant it that many pages. ~ Nancy Pearl
50 Unintentional quotes by Nancy Pearl
I've only written two novels, neither of them published, where the book is dominated by a male point of view; in the 'Onyx Court' series, it's split roughly 50/50. ~ Marie Brennan
50 Unintentional quotes by Marie Brennan
James Reason reminds us, "Errors are largely unintentional. It is very difficult for management to control what people did not intend to do in the first place. ~ Robert Wachter
50 Unintentional quotes by Robert Wachter
Zoologists seem to consider the cerebration of cats and dogs about 50-50
but my respect always goes to the cool, sure, impersonal, delicately poised feline who minds his business and never slobbers. ~ H.P. Lovecraft
50 Unintentional quotes by H.P. Lovecraft
Let's do a 50-50 deal, with me getting 75% of the profits, and you getting the other half. That's how we can both get the most value out of a relationship. ~ Jarod Kintz
50 Unintentional quotes by Jarod Kintz
My kids don't go back and forth; none of this 50/50 time with the mums and dads. My children live with me; that is it. ~ Kate Winslet
50 Unintentional quotes by Kate Winslet
Climbers seem to forget that we said in our introduction that there were simply '50 classic routes', not 'the 50 classics'. We chose 50 from a list of about 120. Only a torturer will ever pry loose from our lips the names of those other 70 classics ... ~ Steve Roper
50 Unintentional quotes by Steve Roper
Creative leadership impact increases in your 50's. When I turn 50 I want to say, "Nice start!" ~ James C. Collins
50 Unintentional quotes by James C. Collins
The only man I've ever been attracted to, and he comes with a bloody contract, a flogger, and a whole world of issues. ~ E.L. James
I went to the juice isle, I learned something. Cranberries are taking over everything. What do you got, apples? Put some cranberrise in there, make it 50/50. Cran-apple. Grapes? Cran-grape. Mangos? Cran-mango. Pork chops? Cran-chop! ~ Brian Regan
50 Unintentional quotes by Brian Regan
Point me to 50 people online who think I'm super sexy. I'll point you to 50 more who say he's old and looks like my dad. ~ Jon Hamm
50 Unintentional quotes by Jon Hamm
Creative people are 50% ego and 50% insecurity. ~ Lee Clow
50 Unintentional quotes by Lee Clow
Films are 50 percent visual and 50 percent sound. Sometimes sound even overplays the visual. ~ David Lynch
50 Unintentional quotes by David Lynch
All the world's misfortunes stemmed from the countless untruths, both deliberate and unintentional, which people told because of haste or carelessness. ~ Michael Ende
50 Unintentional quotes by Michael Ende
Being chased by a man with a giant blue helmet on his head will make you rethink your life of crime. ~ Joe Crowe "Assembled 50 Years Of Earth's Mightiest"
50 Unintentional quotes by Joe Crowe
Now is the time to stop drifting and wake up - to assess yourself, the people around you, and the direction in which you are headed in as cold and brutal a light as possible. Without fear. ~ 50 Cent
I had a major motorcycle accident on CHIPs that gave me a 50-50 chance to live. I broke a lot of bones and fractured ribs and broken wrists. ~ Erik Estrada
50 Unintentional quotes by Erik Estrada
At this time when I turn 50, because so there's many of my friends and family who didn't get to see 50-years-old, and so, I'm celebrating for them too. ~ Reba McEntire
50 Unintentional quotes by Reba McEntire
I can't help but wonder, if 50 SHADES OF GREY is supposed to be sexually empowering to women how come the girl isn't the one holding the whip? ~ Evangeline Ravencraft
50 Unintentional quotes by Evangeline Ravencraft
I have a cameo in every movie. In '50/50,' I'm in the back of the bus. ~ Jonathan Levine
50 Unintentional quotes by Jonathan Levine
I've been married over 50 years of my life. ~ T. Boone Pickens
50 Unintentional quotes by T. Boone Pickens
The greatest fear people have is that of being themselves. They want to be 50 Cent or someone else. They do what everyone else does even if it doesn't fit where and who they are. But you get nowhere that way; your energy is weak and no one pays attention to you. You're running away from the one thing that you own – what makes you different. ~ 50 Cent
twin studies of anxiety have revealed that genetic factors account for roughly 30 percent to 50 percent of an individual's tendency to be generally anxious or to have a specific anxiety disorder.50 ~ Joseph E. Ledoux
50 Unintentional quotes by Joseph E. Ledoux
There's nothing stressful about turning 50 except people reminding you about it. ~ Muhammad Ali
50 Unintentional quotes by Muhammad Ali
I don't take it for granted, because I saw the fruits of Stan's [Lee] 50-year labor, and I didn't have to wait 50 years myself. ~ Brian Michael Bendis
50 Unintentional quotes by Brian Michael Bendis
This was unintentional."
It became something more without noticing. Without realizing. "Am I a mistake - "
"No, myshka. You're just the unexpected, beautiful thing in my life. ~ Krista Ritchie
50 Unintentional quotes by Krista Ritchie
I always said life consists of love and work. I tried to balance it 50-50. And, of course, now I'm so happy I did. ~ John Forsythe
50 Unintentional quotes by John Forsythe
When I first met Sam Mendes, I was a bit confused and said to him, 'I'm 50 years old. What am I going to do at 50 in a Bond film?' ~ Monica Bellucci
50 Unintentional quotes by Monica Bellucci
Success in life is 50% what you know and 50% who you know, and one is not worth much without the other.- Senator Edwin G. Holl ~ Paul Edwin Holl Esq.
50 Unintentional quotes by Paul Edwin Holl Esq.
That's the beautiful thing about love ... it's unintentional, and it can happen when we least expect it, ~ Lisa De Jong
50 Unintentional quotes by Lisa De Jong
Physical strength is 50% physical and 50% mental. You can have all the muscles in the world but if you believe you can not lift a feather you will not be able to do so. ~ Kenneth G. Ortiz
50 Unintentional quotes by Kenneth G. Ortiz
If you're 50 years old or younger, give every book about 50 pages before you decide to commit yourself to reading it, or give it up.
If you're over 50, which is when time gets shorter, subtract your age from 100 - the result is the number of pages you should read before deciding whether or not to quit. If you're 100 or over you get to judge the book by its cover, despite the dangers in doing so. ~ Nancy Pearl
50 Unintentional quotes by Nancy Pearl
NOTE-Always remove the brown hull from the peanuts even though the recipe does not say so. ~ George Washington Carver
50 Unintentional quotes by George Washington Carver
Working with 50 Cent was great, you know what Im saying? It was just great to work with 50 Cent. ~ Obie Trice
50 Unintentional quotes by Obie Trice
...Pff... there is always a reason for everything if you go deeper and deeper under the sea you will die in the same time, even you will drown however you will find the reason. It's about 50 out of 100 which will mean 50% chance you have to live and 50% there is a chance to die. ~ Deyth Banger
50 Unintentional quotes by Deyth Banger
In Missouri, it's a 50/50 state, so I'm kind of used to half the state being mad at me. ~ Barack Obama
50 Unintentional quotes by Barack Obama
In science, if the last 50 years were the age of physics, the next 50 years will be the age of biology. ~ William J. Clinton
50 Unintentional quotes by William J. Clinton
Shoobeedoo Quotes «
» Vxtr Quotes