20 Years Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 20 Years.

Quotes About 20 Years

Enjoy collection of 100 20 Years quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 20 Years. Righ click to see and save pictures of 20 Years quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

20 years ago teachers were very important but today every child has a lawyer, we are unable to fulfill our disciplinary obligations ~ Dida Mohamed
20 Years quotes by Dida Mohamed
The problem is we don't know what the climate is doing. We thought we knew 20 years ago. That led to some alarmist books - mine included - because it looked clear-cut, but it hasn't happened. ~ James Lovelock
20 Years quotes by James Lovelock
Over the past 20 years, I have presented many science programmes on BBC1. But none is, I think, more socially important, or of more human interest, than this ongoing series of 'Child of Our Time.' ~ Robert Winston
20 Years quotes by Robert Winston
God looked down on this country because this country was founded on the rock and that rock was our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. And when the storms came and the rains came, the rock, it did not move. But over the last 15 or 20 years, something began to erode. ~ Bob Riley
20 Years quotes by Bob Riley
I'm so glad I'm not 20 years old anymore. I was in a hurricane. I'm a lot calmer now. I don't cause destruction for myself and others everywhere I go. ~ Christina Ricci
20 Years quotes by Christina Ricci
Nobody makes a movie thinking it's still going to be watched and talked about and quoted 20 years later. ~ Harry Shearer
20 Years quotes by Harry Shearer
Any comic is a very good actor. Look at Don Rickles. He is saying the same joke every night for 20 years and making it look like he just thought of it. ~ Joan Rivers
20 Years quotes by Joan Rivers
Yes, my works ... are enshrined in museums, but I don't care if the pieces fall apart in 20 years. ~ Sigmar Polke
20 Years quotes by Sigmar Polke
Ladies and gentlemen of the class of '97:
Wear sunscreen.
If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it. The long-term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists, whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this advice now.
Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth. Oh, never mind. You will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they've faded. But trust me, in 20 years, you'll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can't grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked. You are not as fat as you imagine.
Don't worry about the future. Or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind, the kind that blindside you at 4 p.m. on some idle Tuesday. ~ Mary Schmich
20 Years quotes by Mary Schmich
I now have two different audiences. There's the one that has been watching my action films for 20 years, and the American family audience. American jokes, less fighting. ~ Jackie Chan
20 Years quotes by Jackie Chan
There are some geologists involved with prospecting for oil and other hidden resources who can pick up a rock and say, 'Yes, there's oil under there.' A geologist who has been studying those kinds of rocks for 10 or 20 years is able to make that pronouncement. ~ Christopher Alexander
20 Years quotes by Christopher Alexander
Kirsty born in Knightsbridge Infirmary London, the same hospital that a famous American Rock Hero had died in 20 years before. ~ Darragh J Brady
20 Years quotes by Darragh J Brady
Taking a moment and a deep breath. Im truly thankful for everything life has shown me so far in my 20 years. I am so blessed. Just wow. ~ Nina Agdal
20 Years quotes by Nina Agdal
1. The Engineering Question Can you create breakthrough technology instead of incremental improvements? 2. The Timing Question Is now the right time to start your particular business? 3. The Monopoly Question Are you starting with a big share of a small market? 4. The People Question Do you have the right team? 5. The Distribution Question Do you have a way to not just create but deliver your product? 6. The Durability Question Will your market position be defensible 10 and 20 years into the future? 7. The Secret Question Have you identified a unique opportunity that others don't see? ~ Peter Thiel
20 Years quotes by Peter Thiel
Too many Californians are struggling to make ends meet, pay the bills, and send their kids to college. They are looking for progressive leaders in Washington who will fight for them, like Senator Boxer has done for over 20 years. ~ Antonio Villaraigosa
20 Years quotes by Antonio Villaraigosa
After living and working in Milan and Paris, I arrived in New York City 20 years ago, and I saw both the joys and the hardships of daily life. On July 28, 2006, I was very proud to become a citizen of the United States - the greatest privilege on planet Earth. ~ Melania Trump
20 Years quotes by Melania Trump
I totally agree with equal rights and women's causes, and most of my songs are woman-power, but I don't want to be labelled at 20 years old. ~ Meghan Trainor
20 Years quotes by Meghan Trainor
We've all had some level of injustice, whether 20 years in prison, or 20 minutes sitting in your car waiting for a police officer to determine your future. Or even a few moments in an elevator with some woman clutching her purse thinking you're going to rob her ¾ regardless of celebrity, that has happened to me. ~ Denzel Washington
20 Years quotes by Denzel Washington
Well, you can't throw heavy, analytical, thought-provoking songs at people 24/7. It's been my experience over the last 20 years that on a rare occasion, in a live setting, if you can slow people down to listen to two good ballads, then you're doing pretty good. Then throw a tempo at 'em. Then have fun. ~ Ronnie Dunn
20 Years quotes by Ronnie Dunn
Ever since there's been a Hollywood, they remake a movie every 20 years. ~ Julianne Moore
20 Years quotes by Julianne Moore
I've worked with the Warrens. For about 20 years. I was really good friends with Ed. Ed and Lorraine. We went our separate ways, there were a few differences. In their organization, being that they were from Connecticut, I started the New York City chapter of the organization and handled things in New York. But eventually I was out on my own. But I've been friends with them for a long time. ~ Ralph Sarchie
20 Years quotes by Ralph Sarchie
If you're lucky enough to be involved in a film that's about something very real and that you hope will continue to hold up in 20 years' time it just gives you more energy and makes it feel all the more worthwhile. ~ Eric Bana
20 Years quotes by Eric Bana
I am good in the fact that most of my reviews have been very positive really. I get pretty good reviews. There have been some that aren't - critical. I think they are extremely - the people that wrote them really don't understand what they are looking at quite frankly or have a very preconceived notion of what conceptual art should be or where I am at or the fact that I may change what I have done from what I did 20 years ago. But there is always some reason that they just sort of get it wrong. And so it certainly doesn't affect my work. ~ Robert Barry
20 Years quotes by Robert Barry
I've been happily married to Chris for almost 20 years. ~ Jamie Lee Curtis
20 Years quotes by Jamie Lee Curtis
You can't keep wanting to be 20 years old. Everybody knows that, but what's in the next room? ~ Ethan Hawke
20 Years quotes by Ethan Hawke
We are more fascinated today by statistical predictions of what the country will be thinking in a few weeks' time than by visionary predictions of what the country will look like in 10 or 20 years from now. ~ Peter Thiel
20 Years quotes by Peter Thiel
I tell young people all the time because they think I'm an overnight success I've been doing this for over 20 years! And that means inspiring and motivating people. ~ Eric Thomas
20 Years quotes by Eric Thomas
I've been worked over by the English press because there's an assumption that my politics are identical with my wife's, and for that matter that my wife's politics are identical with her politics of 20 years ago. ~ Stephen Rea
20 Years quotes by Stephen Rea
On her son Rene: Oh my God, when he's 20 years old what's going to happen to me? I'm gonna marry him. ~ Celine Dion
20 Years quotes by Celine Dion
I'm not going to sit inside of a corporation for 20 years. The time is now. The time is now to express yourself. The time is now to believe in yourself. ~ Kanye West
20 Years quotes by Kanye West
Our experience over the last 20 years has shown that indeed people must themselves become their own liberators. You cannot wait for somebody else to come and rescue you. ~ Thabo Mbeki
20 Years quotes by Thabo Mbeki
It is the the duty of a Webmaster to allocate URIs which you will be able to stand by in 2 years, in 20 years, in 200 years. ~ Tim Berners-Lee
20 Years quotes by Tim Berners-Lee
The cost of campaigning has skyrocketed in recent years because of the falloff in TV viewership. With only one-third as many people watching TV as did 20 years ago, politicians have responded by buying three times as many ads, driving the cost of campaigning to levels which only favored candidates can afford. ~ Dick Morris
20 Years quotes by Dick Morris
Beware of writing to me. I always answer ... My father spent the last 20 years of his life writing letters. If someone thanked him for a wedding present, he thanked them for thanking him and there was no end to the exchange but death. ~ Evelyn Waugh
20 Years quotes by Evelyn Waugh
If I don't commit to fighting for the future, 20 years later, 30 years later, after the end of the expiration date of the joint declaration, Hong Kong will be more at risk and in greater danger. ~ Joshua Wong
20 Years quotes by Joshua Wong
What is there to understand? The significance of life? How long will it take to understand the significance and the meaning of life? 20 years? 30 years? And the same question will be here in another 20 years, I guarantee you. Until you stop asking that question. When that question is not there, you are there. So that's the reason why you keep asking the question: you do not want the question to come to an end. When that comes to an end, there will not be anybody, left there, to find out the meaning, the purpose and the significance of life. ~ U.G. Krishnamurti
20 Years quotes by U.G. Krishnamurti
[Robert Downey was being singled out for] selective prosecution. He's a sweet guy who never did harm to anyone except himself. He's been doing drugs for 20 years and functioning for 20 years, and in those 20 years there've been hundreds of people who've been getting high constantly and behaved very destructively and have not been arrested. Robert's real problem is he gets caught. ~ James Toback
20 Years quotes by James Toback
In my first 15 or 20 years of authorship, I was almost never asked to give a speech or an interview. The written work was supposed to speak for itself, and to sell itself, sometimes even without the author's photograph on the back flap. ~ John Updike
20 Years quotes by John Updike
The good news for me is that I have an amazing team behind me, and they've been with me for 20 years now - almost 20 years. And they have seen me as an actress, not necessarily just a black actress. So I have been lucky enough for them to see me that way. ~ Regina King
20 Years quotes by Regina King
I think being self-referential is really narcissistic. Who's to say anybody's even thinking of you that much? But some of these movies that I've done, people still recite lines to me, even 20 years later. ~ John Cusack
20 Years quotes by John Cusack
When launching a product called an Energy Drink and named Red Bull, a product that stimulates body and mind, it is a short step to the roots where Red Bull came from. We have been doing this for 20 years - now it's called adventure sports, extreme sports, and outdoor sports. ~ Dietrich Mateschitz
20 Years quotes by Dietrich Mateschitz
Most actors, if you ask them if they play guitar, they'll say they played guitar for 20 years, but what they really mean is they've owned a guitar for 20 years. ~ Oscar Isaac
20 Years quotes by Oscar Isaac
I've been writing about misogyny for 20 years and trying to understand what femininity means for my entire career. ~ Jill Soloway
20 Years quotes by Jill Soloway
I'm 20 years old, and I still love love. I hope I'm sweet. Just your everyday girl. ~ Halston Sage
20 Years quotes by Halston Sage
My plan is to bring back like the Bracero Program (search) from 1944 that ran for 20 years where the Mexican government vets these people. I mean, they pay for it, and they get green cards, and they're actually legitimate. And then seal the border. ~ Kinky Friedman
20 Years quotes by Kinky Friedman
There was a point where if you had told me I was going to be a national morning anchor, I would probably have been terrified. But now, I feel prepared. I've been in the business for almost 20 years now. I'm almost forty years old and I've been doing this for a long time, so I felt like, "Okay, I'm ready to do this." ~ Ainsley Earhardt
20 Years quotes by Ainsley Earhardt
If my wisdom could get support from officials, I think society would move forward 20 years. ~ Chen Guangbiao
20 Years quotes by Chen Guangbiao
Many of my staff have been with me for over 20 years. I have a great team, and I make sure they feel respected and appreciated. ~ Emeril Lagasse
20 Years quotes by Emeril Lagasse
Fail, it's not in my dictionary. I've got a good dictionary up there and the words 'fail' and 'failure' have been ruled out for years. I don't know what people are talking about who use that word. All I do know is temporary non-success, even if I've got to wait another 20 years for what I'm after, and I try to put that into people, no matter what their object in life. ~ Percy Cerutty
20 Years quotes by Percy Cerutty
People always say, 'Why don't you make more movies like 'Heathers'?' And I say, 'I've been trying for 20 years.' ~ Michael Lehmann
20 Years quotes by Michael Lehmann
When it's only clothes, that is not satisfying enough for me. I don't think I could do this for 10, 20 years if that was all. It also has to be about a psychology or a mentality or a concept. ~ Raf Simons
20 Years quotes by Raf Simons
I don't think fashion has to change every five minutes. I'd like these to be clothes you can wear for a long time - ten, 20 years; pass on to your daughter. Why buy vintage when you can open your own closet! ~ Tom Ford
20 Years quotes by Tom Ford
Memories, impressions and emotions from the first 20 years on earth are most writers' main material; little that comes afterward is quite so rich and resonant. ~ John Updike
20 Years quotes by John Updike
For me, it is just the total experience - from the time I first started as an assistant coach until I wound up at the University of Texas for 20 years. ~ Darrell Royal
20 Years quotes by Darrell Royal
I followed the same diet for 20 years, eliminating starches, living on salads, lean meat, and small portions. ~ Gene Tierney
20 Years quotes by Gene Tierney
I've been writing forever, 20 years. ~ Mat Johnson
20 Years quotes by Mat Johnson
I don't get angry very often, but there have been times when I have been frustrated with myself, maybe after playing a bad shot, after getting out, I have done some damage to some equipment of mine. Once or twice in the course of 20 years - I think you can allow me that at least. ~ Rahul Dravid
20 Years quotes by Rahul Dravid
Ohm (a distinguished mathematician, be it noted) brought into order a host of puzzling facts connecting electromotive force and electric current in conductors, which all previous electricians had only succeeded in loosely binding together qualitatively under some rather vague statements. Even as late as 20 years ago, "quantity" and "tension" were much used by men who did not fully appreciate Ohm's law. ~ Oliver Heaviside
20 Years quotes by Oliver Heaviside
Well, you can, but tell you this, that when you've got an economy that is growing at 4.9% it is the fastest growth over the last 12 months we've seen in 20 years. ~ Donald Evans
20 Years quotes by Donald Evans
Every so often in the last 20 years, Hollywood has called. And every time they've called, we've answered? because they have lots of money. ~ Margo Timmins
20 Years quotes by Margo Timmins
Zidane is probably the best player there has been in the past 20 years ... France have recovered the best Zidane and they have progressively grown throughout this tournament. ~ Zinedine Zidane
20 Years quotes by Zinedine Zidane
I received a wonderful email after I spoke at a school from a girl who'd lived in a war zone and endured horrors no human being should suffer, let alone a child. This young lady was fortunate to be bought to Britain and seemed to adjust well, but suddenly found herself falling off the rails and sliding into hell when I chatted to her. In her letter, she told me the difference that I'd made. She's now 20 years old and a fashion designer employing staff and she puts her work ethic down purely to talking to me. It's my most treasured letter. ~ Simon Weston
20 Years quotes by Simon Weston
support added density. In spite of those challenges, TDR zoning can work. For example, in Montgomery County, adjacent to Washington D.C., TDR zoning has protected 40,000 acres in 20 years, achieving half the area's farmland preservation ~ Peter Ladner
20 Years quotes by Peter Ladner
Sure, I'd love to meet your mom. That way I can see what your boobs will look like in 20 years. Did I just say that out loud? ~ Michael Makai
20 Years quotes by Michael Makai
The AIDS disease is caused by a virus, but the AIDS epidemic is not. The AIDS epidemic is fueled by stigma, by hate, by misinformation, by ignorance, by indifference. Science has accomplished miracles over the past 20 years, and science can now end this disease - but it cannot end the epidemic. We need more than medicine. We can do something about these things. We need to speak out about the changes we need to make in our society. ~ Elton John
20 Years quotes by Elton John
I think [President George W. Bush] contributed very directly to the fact that the status of America as the world's only superpower lasted for 20 years at most. ~ Zbigniew Brzezinski
20 Years quotes by Zbigniew Brzezinski
My mother, for the last 20 years anyway, would not call herself a Marxist but a human rights activist. ~ Joely Richardson
20 Years quotes by Joely Richardson
If you really want to know why atheists resent religion so much, try lying to someone for 10-20 years. If you don't have that kind of time, just ask my ex-wife. ~ Captain Perverto
20 Years quotes by Captain Perverto
With 'Fellow Travelers,' I think I was consciously trying to imagine what my own life as a gay man might have been like if I'd been born exactly 20 years earlier. ~ Thomas Mallon
20 Years quotes by Thomas Mallon
People like Arvo Part would not have been taken seriously 20 years ago. ~ Gavin Bryars
20 Years quotes by Gavin Bryars
I'm a 50-year-old guy making music for over 20 years. I've been writing songs since I was 20, so it's really been 30 years, and it's always been personal, but I've always told stories. ~ Art Alexakis
20 Years quotes by Art Alexakis
If you work hard and you learn and you absorb and you pay attention, career in food is great. This job can take you all around the world. You can eat the most delicious food. It allows you to be creative ... [And] don't ever quit. It's going to pay off eventually. It might not be in a year. Might be 20 years or 10 years. But you have to keep pushing. Just have that fire, have the passion, and want to be successful. And don't listen to anybody else. ~ April Bloomfield
20 Years quotes by April Bloomfield
There are people who are wired to be skeptics and there are people who are wired to be optimists. And I can tell you, at least from the last 20 years, if you bet on the side of the optimists, generally you're right. ~ Marc Andreessen
20 Years quotes by Marc Andreessen
In the last 20 years of collecting contemporary African art, I have been bombarded by incredible shapes and colors that I now want to translate into clothes. ~ Jean Pigozzi
20 Years quotes by Jean Pigozzi
But I had never drawn on a tablet before. I've been doing pencil and paper and film for almost 20 years. I wanted to try something different. I wanted to teach myself some digital stuff in advance of a bigger feature project that's coming up, and I took to it really quickly. ~ Don Hertzfeldt
20 Years quotes by Don Hertzfeldt
It takes me a long time to get with a landscape. It took me 20 years before I wrote anything about Ibiza, and I haven't written about Oregon yet, although I've been there 20 years - possibly I'm almost due. ~ Robert Sheckley
20 Years quotes by Robert Sheckley
I'm not saying that advertising is going away. But the balance is shifting. If today the successful recipe is to put 70 percent of your energy into shouting about your service and 30 percent into making it great, over the next 20 years I think that's going to invert. ~ Jeff Bezos
20 Years quotes by Jeff Bezos
There is a correlation between evil. There is a primary evil that comes directly from the Devil. Even though all evil stems from the Devil, the Devil sometimes interacts with people in the physical world and the spiritual world and sometimes there's just plain evil that people do to one another. And I've seen plenty of that over the course of 20 years. ~ Ralph Sarchie
20 Years quotes by Ralph Sarchie
He pushes people away before they get a chance to leave him. It's a defense mechanism. And for 20 years he's been alone because of that. And if you push him right now, it's gonna be the same thing all over again and I'm not gonna let that happen to him. ~ Good Will Hunting
20 Years quotes by Good Will Hunting
Buy a $100 U.S. bond and frame it to teach your children about inflation by watching the U.S. bond value diminish to almost nothing over the next 20 years. ~ Marc Faber
20 Years quotes by Marc Faber
People do not connect with what happened last week, let alone what happened 20 years ago. ~ Avery Brooks
20 Years quotes by Avery Brooks
My fans are grown now. They are not expecting me to do the bubblegum pop I did 20 years ago, even though it was pretty substantive. It was saying more than bubblegum pop says today. I am continuing where I left off. ~ Irene Cara
20 Years quotes by Irene Cara
No matter how old you are now. You are never too young or too old for success or going after what you want. Here's a short list of people who accomplished great things at different ages
1) Helen Keller, at the age of 19 months, became deaf and blind. But that didn't stop her. She was the first deaf and blind person to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree.
2) Mozart was already competent on keyboard and violin; he composed from the age of 5.
3) Shirley Temple was 6 when she became a movie star on "Bright Eyes."
4) Anne Frank was 12 when she wrote the diary of Anne Frank.
5) Magnus Carlsen became a chess Grandmaster at the age of 13.
6) Nadia Comăneci was a gymnast from Romania that scored seven perfect 10.0 and won three gold medals at the Olympics at age 14.
7) Tenzin Gyatso was formally recognized as the 14th Dalai Lama in November 1950, at the age of 15.
8) Pele, a soccer superstar, was 17 years old when he won the world cup in 1958 with Brazil.
9) Elvis was a superstar by age 19.
10) John Lennon was 20 years and Paul Mcartney was 18 when the Beatles had their first concert in 1961.
11) Jesse Owens was 22 when he won 4 gold medals in Berlin 1936.
12) Beethoven was a piano virtuoso by age 23
13) Issac Newton wrote Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica at age 24
14) Roger Bannister was 25 when he broke the 4 minute mile record
15) Albert Einstein was 26 when he wrote the theory of relativity
16) ~ Pablo
20 Years quotes by Pablo
To me Paul is a role model. He is the best midfielder I've seen in the last 15 or 20 years. ~ Xavi
20 Years quotes by Xavi
I spent my whole childhood watching open-wheel racing. I spent years going to England and racing open wheel, coming back and racing open wheel. It's been my world for 20 years and beyond that. For almost my whole life, I've been watching it. I watch it and I think I know how to do it. ~ Danica Patrick
20 Years quotes by Danica Patrick
In fact if you look at Reagan's global war on terrorism it very quickly turned into a massive terrorist war: [by us] Central America, South Africa, the Middle East, all U.S.-backed terrorism. That's one of the reasons why it disappeared from history and why the standard line is that Bush 43 declared the war on terror. Actually he just repeated what Reagan had said 20 years earlier. ~ Noam Chomsky
20 Years quotes by Noam Chomsky
I've lived in a flat in Westminster in London for over 20 years; and I also have a house in the country, down in Somerset, so I have the best of both worlds. ~ Marti Webb
20 Years quotes by Marti Webb
I've been around for such a long time. My first hit record was over 20 years ago and the people who bought my records then are married now and they probably still play these records and their children like them. ~ Bonnie Tyler
20 Years quotes by Bonnie Tyler
Surely people can now see that it is no accident that he, Obama, sat at the feet of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright for 20 years, that he is mother was a leftist activist and cultural Marxist, that his main early mentor was radical Frank Marshall Davis, that he was a member of the far-left New Party in Chicago, that his main vocation in life has been street organizing and agitation and that he didn't think the revolutionarily, transformative Warren court was liberal enough. ~ David Limbaugh
20 Years quotes by David Limbaugh
I'm probably not going to get married unless I live with somebody for 10 or 20 years. But these people (Romeo and Juliet) took a chance and they did it. We don't have the balls that Romeo did. ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
20 Years quotes by Leonardo DiCaprio
And I think in your 40s, you land a little bit, physically and mentally, you arrive at a place where you feel you've learned some stuff. Having children at that point meant I had something very useful to do for the next 20 years. ~ Mark Strong
20 Years quotes by Mark Strong
I understand the difference between journalism and scholarship that comes 20 years later. ~ David Remnick
20 Years quotes by David Remnick
I just started to put texting and phones in my books. I want my books to be read 20 years from now; I don't want them to be dated. ~ Sarah Dessen
20 Years quotes by Sarah Dessen
This isn't a mass-produced ... instrument. Mike Lull Custom Guitars makes each bass right here in the NW. Over 20 years of collaborating, designing, and building basses has gone into my model. ~ Jeff Ament
20 Years quotes by Jeff Ament
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Cincinnati because it's always 20 years behind the times. ~ Mark Twain
20 Years quotes by Mark Twain
Drew is a player that comes along once every 20 years. Not even Barry Bonds can be compared to J.D. Drew. ~ Scott Boras
20 Years quotes by Scott Boras
I think we make a common mistake of all wanting to look younger, and I think there is nothing more attractive, charming and endearing than when you meet a woman and you think she looks amazing for her age rather than 20 years younger because of this, that and everything else. ~ Louise Nurding
20 Years quotes by Louise Nurding
I found the second story that I'd ever written, 20 years ago in Wellington. It was written in the third person, the person most girls use when they want to talk about themselves but don't think anyone will listen. ~ Chris Kraus
20 Years quotes by Chris Kraus
I met Charlie Trotter before I actually saw him in person; I was 24 when I first opened the pages of Charlie's cookbook 'Charlie Trotter's' and was greeted by a man I would know and admire for the next 20 years. ~ Marcus Samuelsson
20 Years quotes by Marcus Samuelsson
I had almost nothing published until I had something published in Sports Illustrated. I started there as a fact-checker two weeks after I got out of college and was there for almost 20 years. ~ Steve Rushin
20 Years quotes by Steve Rushin
Dan Salerno Quotes «
» Become Quotes