9 To 5 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 9 To 5.

Quotes About 9 To 5

Enjoy collection of 90 9 To 5 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 9 To 5. Righ click to see and save pictures of 9 To 5 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Think it's so unfair when people think that you're not a "real artist" unless you're getting paid for it ... I personally know so many poets that work a 9 to 5 in a cubicle and come home and write poetry. Their poetry is just as powerful and moving as anything that I've ever written, if not more. ~ Sarah Kay
9 To 5 quotes by Sarah Kay
The kind of job where you come in and work 9 to 5, and where someone tells you what to do all day is becoming scarcer and scarcer. ~ Erik Brynjolfsson
9 To 5 quotes by Erik Brynjolfsson
You know, I can't imagine 9 to 5 writing. That takes some stamina. ~ Brit Marling
9 To 5 quotes by Brit Marling
I'm a hard-working girl. I go to the office. I work a normal 9 to 5 job most days. ~ Petra Stunt
9 To 5 quotes by Petra Stunt
I get very jealous of my friends who have traditional families and 9-to-5 jobs, because I feel like just by the nature of being a comedian ... ~ Chris Gethard
9 To 5 quotes by Chris Gethard
Real programmers don't work from 9 to 5. If any real programmers are around at 9am it's because they were up all night. ~ Tom Van Vleck
9 To 5 quotes by Tom Van Vleck
I don't ever want to be bored, doing the same thing from 9 to 5. I've always loved pretending and being someone different. ~ Liana Liberato
9 To 5 quotes by Liana Liberato
9 to 5 made people aware of equal pay for equal work. It hasn't really happened, but it has come closer. ~ Lily Tomlin
9 To 5 quotes by Lily Tomlin
There's nothing wrong with having a 9-to-5 job, but figure out a way to have another stream of income. ~ Michelle Singletary
9 To 5 quotes by Michelle Singletary
Instead of walking in every day and thinking, God, this place is a shithole in greyscale, I'm so depressed, you could think, At least I don't have to worry about spilling coffee on this carpet; it can't get any uglier! ~ Sarah Knight
9 To 5 quotes by Sarah Knight
In Dallas for the premier of '9 to 5', I had an uncanny experience, and on the plane home to Chicago I confessed it to Siskel: I had been granted a private half hour with Dolly Parton, and as we spoke I was filled with a strange ethereal grace. This was not spiritual, nor was it sexual. It was healing and comforting. Gene listened and said, "Roger, I felt the exact same thing during my interview with her." We looked at each other. What did this mean? Neither one of us ever felt that feeling again. From time to time we would refer to it in wonder. ~ Roger Ebert
9 To 5 quotes by Roger Ebert
If we focus on the meat, this contrast is, financial death and warrior death, a split which Oswald Spengler calls 'hunger death' and 'hero death'.

The hungry human, in a 9 to 5 existence is threatened, dishonored, and debased by financial worry and the fear of mental starving, which stunts possibilities, chokes consciousness, produces darkness and pressure not less than starvation in the literal sense. You can lose your whole life-will through the gaping wretchedness of living in the modern world of debt and work. The tragedy is that in the modern world, you die of something (starvation, disease, boredom) and not for something (death by action).

In waring and fighting, you sacrifice for higher policies, you can die for something higher, you full for a metaphysics, a mode of consciousness higher than your meat body. On the other hand, economic life merely waste you away. Spengler writes, 'War is the creature, hunger the destroyer, of all things'.

In war life is elevated by death, often to the point of irresistible force whose mere existence guarantees victory. But in the economic life hunger awakens the ugly, the vulgar, and wholly un-metaphysical form of fearfulness for one's life under which the higher form of being a human miserably collapses and the naked struggle for survival of the human beast begins.

By the warrior, Evola isn't writing about what Henry Kissinger called 'dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign polic ~ Moesy Pittounikos
9 To 5 quotes by Moesy Pittounikos
When I first thought about leaving the traditional route of a 9-to-5 career to pursue full-time YouTube, it was terrifying - not many people were doing it. The thought was I have to have money saved up, because this very likely might fail. From the start, I had to give it my all for it to work. ~ Tyler Oakley
9 To 5 quotes by Tyler Oakley
Going on unemployment was a total low point for me, but it was also the point when I promised myself I'd write every day from 9 to 5. ~ Paul Downs Colaizzo
9 To 5 quotes by Paul Downs Colaizzo
Working 9 to 5 is structure. But tying lines together all hours of day is structure at its best performing magic. ~ C.C. Wyatt
9 To 5 quotes by C.C. Wyatt
Few institutions are considered so universally to have failed as our schools, yet in spite of this dreary record a prescription of increased dosage is making its way to the national agenda. The specifics of this proposal: a) Schools should be open year-round, avoiding long summer holidays for children. b) Schools should extend from 9 to 5, not dismissing students in mid-afternoon as is currently the case. c) Schools should provide recreation, evening meals, and a variety of family services so that working-class parents will be free of the "burden" of their own children. The bottom line of these proposals is reduction of the damaging effects of "freedom" and "family" on a subject population. ~ John Taylor Gatto
9 To 5 quotes by John Taylor Gatto
People find themselves in ruts all the time. You're in a complacent lifestyle where you work 9 to 5 and then you add a mortgage and kids. You feel trapped, but guess what, brother? You constructed that life. If you're OK with it, there's nothing wrong with that. But if you've got unease, then you've got to make a change. ~ Jeremy Renner
9 To 5 quotes by Jeremy Renner
Because I'm seen on 'Oz', a lot of the urban cats in the city are like, 'Yo, I thought you'd be rolling in a Mercedes?' And I'm just like, 'Not at all!' This is cable money. There is a big difference between that and a network. But still I can't complain. It's better than doing a 9 to 5 any day. ~ Kirk Acevedo
9 To 5 quotes by Kirk Acevedo
The more interesting the 9-to-5 work is, the more it takes away from my real work, which is writing. ~ Judith Rossner
9 To 5 quotes by Judith Rossner
I'm pretty much a 9-to-5 kind of guy. I usually get to work about 8 in the morning, and I work until 4 or 5, and sometimes I work on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Pretty much I keep the same hours as an accountant or clerk or whatever. ~ Douglas Preston
9 To 5 quotes by Douglas Preston
Despite what people tell you, what you do for the majority of the day is who you are. For most people, that is their job, and if you're not careful now, if you're not putting your entire effort into every subject to see which ones suit you best, if you're not taking advantage of every opportunity with the time you have right now while you're still young, you'll never have a good understanding of yourself or your gifts. You'll wind up picking a major at college that you don't feel passionate about, because you don't even know what your passion is. ~ Cic Mellace
9 To 5 quotes by Cic Mellace
Any actor has their moments of being stressed, but the great part about this job is that it's so unpredictable, and that's what I like. I love spontaneity. I don't ever want to be bored, doing the same thing from 9 to 5. ~ Liana Liberato
9 To 5 quotes by Liana Liberato
I set up this little office space with a piano in it and I thought that would be quite a novel way of writing the album, to make it like a job - a romanticised version of the 9 to 5. I think that was probably my favourite time. I made sure I walked there every day, which took me about an hour. ~ Sarah Blasko
9 To 5 quotes by Sarah Blasko
I was lucky enough to watch my son hit a grand slam at sports camp, and that was great. Yes, I may miss some things, but honestly, I think I get to see more than a dad who works a daily 9 to 5. ~ CC Sabathia
9 To 5 quotes by CC Sabathia
She's had plenty of experience of job loss from the other side in her life, but had never noticed how calculated to cause offence a lot of human-resources-speak actually is. ~ Alex Marwood
9 To 5 quotes by Alex Marwood
The NGO-ization of politics threatens to turn resistance into a well-mannered, reasonable, salaried, 9-to-5 job. With a few perks thrown in. Real resistance has real consequences. And no salary. ~ Arundhati Roy
9 To 5 quotes by Arundhati Roy
I always sort of talk about - to myself at least, or to my friends, about wanting to just keep life very simple. I've found it most simple here in New York. You know, it's basically I have a, in a way, a 9-to-5 job, you know? I do eight shows a week. I live in New York City. I get to walk everywhere, and you know, just be one of the people of the city. And it's actually wonderful. ~ Bradley Cooper
9 To 5 quotes by Bradley Cooper
When I graduated from college, I got a 9-to-5 traditional job doing social media for a company, and I'd spend all day long fighting with the system of getting things approved and the fact that social media has such a quick turnaround. Things had to be very reactive and instant. ~ Tyler Oakley
In a strange way, I don't have a job, so I have a lot of time on my hands. When I do work, it might be very concentrated, and it might be months where you're not really doing anything except maybe playing the banjo or writing something. You know, there's a lot of time in the day if you're not working 9 to 5. ~ Steve Martin
9 To 5 quotes by Steve Martin
There's the conforming 9-to-5-lifestyle thing. Then there's, like, settling down, trying to find a balance in a relationship sense, or having a dog and having a house. All these things, like, they're not really gonna make you happy. ~ Ty Segall
9 To 5 quotes by Ty Segall
Sometimes we can't see the relevance of Jesus Christ until we become dissatisfied with the world and realise that there must be more to life than working 9 to 5, buying and accumulating expensive 'things'and being attractive to members of the opposite sex. ~ Tim Crawshaw
9 To 5 quotes by Tim Crawshaw
You don't go to your 9 to 5 and share every story with your coworkers, and in the same way, not every YouTuber shares every story with their audience. ~ Tyler Oakley
I work 90 hours a week. I work 5 to 9, it's not 9 to 5. ~ Angie Harmon
9 To 5 quotes by Angie Harmon
Think about what you do from 9 to 5 each weekday. Now imagine you put that much effort into something you really believe in. It's incredible what you can accomplish when you have both the interest to do something original (which everyone has) and the time to make it happen (which few have). ~ Ben Clymer
9 To 5 quotes by Ben Clymer
So one time for my disillusioned artists, I hear ya Two times for the kid that air-guitars in the mirror Three times for the 9-to-5-in' bus ridin' dudes And four times for my dreamers, yo I'm just like you That's why I sing for my queens with their own pair of wings My brothers flyin' beside me, drama behind me Mama tried to find me, she inquired emphatically I was in the sky with all these other ghetto kids, defying gravity, uh ~ Danny Denzongpa
9 To 5 quotes by Danny Denzongpa
At times I ask myself if I shouldn't be living a more regular, stable life with a 9-to-5 job. Then I think about it and realise that there is no point in planning everything. ~ Meredith Ostrom
9 To 5 quotes by Meredith Ostrom
My parents loved me, and I think they realized that I was probably not going to have a normal 9-to-5 job. For the longest time, my dad thought that I was just going to be home until I was, like, 35, which, weirdly, is completely normal in Asian families. ~ Jason Wu
9 To 5 quotes by Jason Wu
It's funny because the perception is that the typical 'X Factor' contestant is the person who's just working 9 to 5 and just decides to one day go and audition. So yeah, for me, it was a very different story. ~ Fleur East
9 To 5 quotes by Fleur East
We criticize anyone who tries to break away from the rat race, because the idea that there is a way out scares us more than dying in the state we're in. ~ Cic Mellace
9 To 5 quotes by Cic Mellace
I work very regular hours, roughly 9 to 5:30. I think I have it much easier than a lot of parents. I just sit at home, I have a very flexible timetable, and I'm very fortunate in that I don't have money problems. I have lunch with my wife at home. I don't have to commute, so I have much more time with my family. ~ Kazuo Ishiguro
9 To 5 quotes by Kazuo Ishiguro
The way I see it, more people are wired with broadband from 9 to 5 during the day than watch TV at night. So therefore isn't the real prime time 9 to 5? Playing games at your desk - that's the new prime time, isn't it? ~ Mark Burnett
9 To 5 quotes by Mark Burnett
'9 to 5 the Musical' is perfect for anyone that's ever wanted to string up their boss, which is almost all of us. ~ Dolly Parton
9 To 5 quotes by Dolly Parton
My favorite thing about this business is you're just jammed in a room on a set with like-minded people - writers, directors, and art designers and hairdressers. People who didn't work a 9-to-5 but chose this life. You're going to like at least two or three people in that you love these people so much. ~ Kaitlin Doubleday
9 To 5 quotes by Kaitlin Doubleday
"Choices with Clout" "If what we are thinking about doing is likely to produce good results, we can be reasonably sure we will be choosing the right thing to do. You can make a living from 9 to 5, but you make a success during the rest ... " ~ Wilbur Lucius Cross
9 To 5 quotes by Wilbur Lucius Cross
As an actress, you're perpetually about to be unemployed. That fear - when you have two parents who worked 9-to-5 jobs and went through periods of being unemployed - is real. Those were not welcome times in my childhood. ~ Anna Kendrick
9 To 5 quotes by Anna Kendrick
I let the song come to me. Then that thing comes to you, and you just know what that thing is. Music isn't like a 9-to-5 job. You never know. It's just the most unpredictable thing. ~ Benny Blanco
9 To 5 quotes by Benny Blanco
My business is not a stepping stone to 'better' things, but a lifestyle choice and a way of work uniquely crafted to fit and finance the way I live. As a result, work is not a Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 endeavour. Instead, my weekdays are a joyous mix of family, friends and office time. Ditto my weekends, actually. ~ Robert Gerrish
9 To 5 quotes by Robert Gerrish
My hacking was all about becoming the best at circumventing security. So when I was a fugitive, I worked systems administrator jobs to make money. I wasn't stealing money or using other people's credit cards. I was doing a 9-to-5 job. ~ Kevin Mitnick
9 To 5 quotes by Kevin Mitnick
If we go to work at 8 am and go home at 5 pm, this is not a high-tech company and Alibaba will never be successful. If we have that kind of 8-to-5 spirit, then we should just go and do something else. ~ Jack Ma
9 To 5 quotes by Jack Ma
Old St Petersburg remains a beautiful stage set but to the Russians it is not what Rome is to the Italians or Paris to the French. The decisions are made in the Kremlin. The city of Peter remains a museum, open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. ~ Joseph Wechsberg
9 To 5 quotes by Joseph Wechsberg
They used to say, "A penny for your thoughts". I have heard that zombies will pay up to $5 a pound for your brains. Inflation even affects the dead!!! ~ Neil Leckman
9 To 5 quotes by Neil Leckman
Torpedoes were expensive, and heavy. Each cost up to $ 5,000 - over $ 100,000 today - and weighed over three thousand pounds, twice the weight of a Ford Model T. ~ Erik Larson
9 To 5 quotes by Erik Larson
15But when he c who had set me apart d before I was born, [4] and who e called me by his grace, 16was pleased to reveal his Son to [5] me, in order f that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately consult with anyone; [6] 17nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me, but I went away into Arabia, and returned again to Damascus. 18Then g after three years I went up to ~ Anonymous
9 To 5 quotes by Anonymous
We're in luck… they have 5-Hour Energy."
"What's that?"
"Energy shots… never heard of it?"
"…one of those bullshit herbal supplements?"
"Not bullshit… remember how when we did plays at the Mass we'd pound a ton of high-caffeine soda?"
"Of course…"
"Fifty times better… trust me; I've tried everything on the market."
"Shame they won't be around to see the profit windfall… if we make it through this, you can be their spokesperson… 'When I'm trying to ward off the pangs of sleep in the midst of a Zombie crisis, I turn to 5-Hour Energy… ~ Bryan Way
9 To 5 quotes by Bryan Way
It cost about 75 cents to kill a man in Ceasar's time. The price rose to about $3,000 per man during the Napoleonic wars; to $5,000 in the American Civil War; and then to $21,000 per man in World War I. Estimates for the future wars indicate that it may cost the warring countries not less than $50,000 for each man killed. ~ Homer Bone
9 To 5 quotes by Homer Bone
I hate to do what I'm told, that's why I'm not good at 9-to-5s. ~ Beth Ditto
9 To 5 quotes by Beth Ditto
STAY HOME FROM SCHOOL FAUX VOMIT:
1 cup of cooked oatmeal
1.2 cup of sour cream (or buttermilk ranch dressing or anything that smells like rancid, sour milk)
2 chopped cheese sticks (for chunkiness)
1 uncooked egg (for authentic slimy texture)
1 can of split pea soup (for putrid green color)
1/4 cup of raisins (to increase gross-osity)
Mix ingredients and simmer over low heat for 2 minutes
Let mixture cool to warm vomit temperature
Use liberally as needed
Makes 4 to 5 cups ~ Rachel Renee Russell
9 To 5 quotes by Rachel Renee Russell
During the week I have workout every day from 9 to noon, then I get to rest, then back to the gym from 4:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. ~ Alicia Sacramone
9 To 5 quotes by Alicia Sacramone
What I think a lot of great marathon runners do is envision crossing that finish line. Visualization is critical. But for me, I set a lot of little goals along the way to get my mind off that overwhelming goal of 26.2 miles. I know I've got to get to 5, and 12, and 16, and then I celebrate those little victories along the way. ~ Bill Rancic
9 To 5 quotes by Bill Rancic
Cause I'm on set, make it work, break even on 9 to 5's. Cigarettes and lotto tickets, tryna keep that grind alive ~ Drake
9 To 5 quotes by Drake
Real estate is still a great investment opportunity for households. Price appreciation will continue. It may not be at 20%. It may ... even go down to 5%. ~ David Lereah
9 To 5 quotes by David Lereah
The percentage of people qualifying for federal disability benefits because they are unable to work rose from 0.7 percent of the size of the labor force in 1960 to 5.3% in 2010. ~ Charles Murray
9 To 5 quotes by Charles Murray
My own recipe for longevity includes considerable amounts of fruits and vegetables. An additional major responsibility for the maintenance of our bodies is regular exercise; at least 4 to 5 times a week. ~ David H. Murdock
9 To 5 quotes by David H. Murdock
(1) collect things that command our attention; (2) process what they mean and what to do about them; and (3) organize the results, which we (4) review as options for what we choose to (5) do. ~ David Allen
9 To 5 quotes by David Allen
A play is much easier to maintain your personal life with because if you're rehearsing, you're working like from 11 to 6 or 11 to 5 and you get to have your whole morning and your whole evening. When you're doing the play, you have all day. ~ Maggie Gyllenhaal
9 To 5 quotes by Maggie Gyllenhaal
2 + 2 equal 4... so far I don't think it will change to 5 or 6, it's near to fact, but the probability of the ability... equals not a fact! ~ Deyth Banger
9 To 5 quotes by Deyth Banger
(before the Bessemer process, iron was hardened into steel at the rate of 3 to 5 tons a day; now the same amount could be processed in 15 minutes). Machines ~ Howard Zinn
9 To 5 quotes by Howard Zinn
People are important too, however, and what a terrible impact a total ban on hunting would have on the rural economy, which is still reeling from the after-effects of foot and mouth disease. With average net farm income having fallen to 5,200 per farm in England and 4,100 in Wales, it seems an act of spiteful vandalism to destroy literally thousands of jobs in deeply rural areas, when it is simply not necessary to do so and where no meaningful alternative employment exists. ~ Ann Winterton
9 To 5 quotes by Ann Winterton
The People's Bank of China (PBOC) said on its website it was lowering its benchmark, one-year lending rate by 25 basis points to 5.1 percent from May 11. It cut the benchmark deposit rate by the same amount to 2.25 percent. China's economy ~ Anonymous
9 To 5 quotes by Anonymous
Reported sexual assaults in the US military rose by 8% this year to 5,983, with nearly two-thirds of those who reported saying they faced retaliation. ~ BBC
9 To 5 quotes by BBC
Anyone need advice on making the transition from 5.12 to 5.11? ~ Andy Cairns
9 To 5 quotes by Andy Cairns
Yeah, I could go rock on the back porch and do crossword puzzles - but I've got six kids, ages 9 to 16, and someone in the family should work. That's me. ~ David Duffield
9 To 5 quotes by David Duffield
The main thing is that it's nice to see these young people - 9 to 14 years old - take the opportunity to get more involved in their health and fitness. We need more kids to be more active. ~ Rafer Johnson
9 To 5 quotes by Rafer Johnson
I would go to work from 9 to 6, go home, nap for two hours, then write from 8 to 2 a.m. ~ Lena Dunham
9 To 5 quotes by Lena Dunham
If you look - look at - I mean, look at what's going on with your gasoline prices. They're going to go to $5, $6, $7 and we don't have anybody in Washington that calls OPEC and says, 'Fellas, it's time. It's over. You're not going to do it anymore.' ~ Donald Trump
9 To 5 quotes by Donald Trump
I'd had a French education for three years, my father being in the army. From 9 to 12, I went to French school. I've been sort of part of the culture, part of the geography, since I was quite young - the imprint was there. ~ Charlotte Rampling
9 To 5 quotes by Charlotte Rampling
From the time that all of the sales collateral is complete until the cash is in the bank, the exit process can take as little as 4 to 5 months and as long as 18 to 24 months. ~ Basil Peters
9 To 5 quotes by Basil Peters
The global centre of power shifted to Europe only between 1750 and 1850, when Europeans humiliated the Asian powers in a series of wars and conquered large parts of Asia. By 1900 Europeans firmly controlled the world's economy and most of its territory. In 1950 western Europe and the United States together accounted for more than half of global production, whereas China's portion had been reduced to 5 per cent.4 ~ Yuval Noah Harari
9 To 5 quotes by Yuval Noah Harari
In the old days, we painstakingly copied our emails onto paper, put a stamp on them and mailed them to arrive 4 to 5 days later. We also churned our own butter and used our phones for talking. ~ Peter Sagal
9 To 5 quotes by Peter Sagal
I went away when I was 9 to a ballet school. I thought I wanted to be a dancer, but eight years of ballet cured me of that. ~ Juliet Mills
9 To 5 quotes by Juliet Mills
The U.N. is asking Italy to oversee this effort. And if a government is formed, you're likely to see up to 5,000 Italian troops maybe go in to provide security and also train a Libyan army. ~ Tom Bowman
9 To 5 quotes by Tom Bowman
I have a full grown, semi-nude man bound with duct tape in my truck and I was trying to get out to the desert to bury him. How do I get to 5 South? ~ Johnny Knoxville
9 To 5 quotes by Johnny Knoxville
PATTERNS OF THE "SHY"

What else is common among people who identify themselves as "shy?" Below are the results of a survey that was administered to 150 of my program's participants. The results of this informal survey reveal certain facts and attitudes common among the socially anxious. Let me point out that these are the subjective answers of the clients themselves - not the professional opinions of the therapists. The average length of time in the program for all who responded was eight months. The average age was twenty-eight. (Some of the answers are based on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being the lowest.)

-Most clients considered shyness to be a serious problem at some point in their lives. Almost everyone rated the seriousness of their problem at level 5, which makes sense, considering that all who responded were seeking help for their problem.
-60 percent of the respondents said that "shyness" first became enough of a problem that it held them back from things they wanted during adolescence; 35 percent reported the problem began in childhood; and 5 percent said not until adulthood. This answer reveals when clients were first aware of social anxiety as an inhibiting force.
-The respondents perceived the average degree of "sociability" of their parents was a 2.7, which translates to "fair"; 60 percent of the respondents reported that no other member of the family had a problem with "shyness"; and 40 percent said there was at least one other family ~ Jonathan Berent
9 To 5 quotes by Jonathan Berent
Back in the early 1970's the average person experienced roughly 500 advertising messages a day. By the 1990's that number had jumped to 5,000 and today (2014) the number of advertising messages we see on a daily basis is close to 13,000. ~ Rob Anspach
9 To 5 quotes by Rob Anspach
Given that the biggest rise in childhood obesity rates are occurring in children ages 3 to 5 years, we must modify our efforts to place an emphasis on prevention versus intervention. ~ Darell Hammond
9 To 5 quotes by Darell Hammond
With respect to the distribution of your time the following is what I should approve. from 8. to 10 o'clock practise music. from 10. to 1. dance one day & draw another. from 1. to 2. draw on the day you dance, and write a letter next day. from 3. to 4. read French. from 4. to 5. exercise ... ~ Thomas Jefferson
9 To 5 quotes by Thomas Jefferson
I try to work out at the least 3 days a week, and I aim for 4 to 5 days a week. I try to eat healthy, but I'm not going to say I'm best the best at that. I won't allow myself to buy junk food, but if it's somewhere and it's free, I'll eat it. ~ Amber Stevens
9 To 5 quotes by Amber Stevens
It seems perverse to focus too much on the casualties or hardship in Afghanistan ... [Showing the misery of Afghanistan ran the risk of] promoting enemy propaganda ... we must talk about how the Taliban are using civilian shields and how the Taliban have harboured the terrorists responsible for killing close up to 5,000 innocent people. ~ Walter Isaacson
9 To 5 quotes by Walter Isaacson
While a sane world would not employ 5-foot-tall grandmothers as law enforcement officers, a sane world would also not give full body-cavity searches to 5-foot-tall grandmothers at airports. ~ Ann Coulter
9 To 5 quotes by Ann Coulter
I worked with the same trainer that worked with Denzel Washington in THe Hurricane. It was three months of training, five days a week, 4 to 5 hours a day. This was followed by a month of choreography. ~ Wentworth Miller
9 To 5 quotes by Wentworth Miller
Isbn 978 1 936462 13 1 Quotes «
» Humility Quotes