30 Years Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 30 Years.

Quotes About 30 Years

Enjoy collection of 100 30 Years quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 30 Years. Righ click to see and save pictures of 30 Years quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

If you're wondering why our children are so stupid now a days look no further than the American educational system. Designed to lower our standards and minds. Keeping kids dumb for over 30 years and counting. ~ Kenneth G. Ortiz
30 Years quotes by Kenneth G. Ortiz
If you start any large theory, such as quantum mechanics, plate tectonics, evolution, it takes about 40 years for mainstream science to come around. Gaia has been going for only 30 years or so. ~ James Lovelock
30 Years quotes by James Lovelock
I write in a very peculiar way. I think about a book for 25 or 30 years in a kind of inchoate way, and at one point or another, I realize the book is ready to be written. I usually have a character, a first line, and general idea of what the book is going to be about. ~ Charles McCarry
30 Years quotes by Charles McCarry
But my system for over 30 years has been this: When stocks are attractive, you buy them. Sure, they can go lower. I've bought stocks at $12 that went to $2, but then they later went to $30. ~ Peter Lynch
30 Years quotes by Peter Lynch
I definitely got to a point where I realize how unusual it is to be able to play large, sold-out shows 30 years into a rock and roll career. I don't take it for granted. ~ Adam Clayton
30 Years quotes by Adam Clayton
In the 30 years of my career, I have explored all possible mediums, except radio. ~ Kabir Bedi
30 Years quotes by Kabir Bedi
John Hughes made a certain type of high school movie, and then it stayed static for 30 years. The only thing that changed was that maybe it was found footage or maybe it's a little snarkier, but the actual language that kids live in today, like with texting, motion graphics, the internet and that whole hashtag culture doesn't exist in movies today. It's left on the floor. ~ Joseph M. Kahn
30 Years quotes by Joseph M. Kahn
You have had presidential candidates over the last 30 years who would have had a very hard time getting nominated under the old system. One example is John Kennedy. ~ Michael Beschloss
30 Years quotes by Michael Beschloss
I'm often asked, 'What is your favorite moment during the 30 years you hosted The Tonight Show?' I really don't have just one. The times I enjoyed the most were the spontaneous, unplanned segments that just happened, like Ed Ames' infamous 'Tomahawk Toss' that produced one of the longest laughs in television history. When these lucky moments happen, you just go with them and enjoy the experience and high of the moment. ~ Johnny Carson
30 Years quotes by Johnny Carson
I've experienced tons of failure. I've been making music for 30 years, and I'd say failure and success have happened in equal measure. ~ Moby
30 Years quotes by Moby
In the United States, liberals have made it virtually impossible [to increase the supply of oil] by banning drilling in all sorts of places and preventing any new refinery from being built anywhere in the country in the last 30 years. ~ Thomas Sowell
30 Years quotes by Thomas Sowell
I mean, I spent 30 years in the world of physical perfection, right? I've known most of the world's most perfect physical specimens over the course of the last 30 years. ~ Jim Lampley
30 Years quotes by Jim Lampley
Nothing changed in my life since I work all the time," Pamuk said then. "I've spent 30 years writing fiction. For the first 10 years I worried about money and no one asked me how much money I made. The second decade I spent money and no one was asking me about that. And I've spent the last 10 years with everyone expecting to hear how I spend the money, which I will not do. ~ Orhan Pamuk
30 Years quotes by Orhan Pamuk
Even now, more than 30 years later, I still judge people on the basis of whether they voted for Jack Kennedy in 1960, or for Richard Nixon ... Those bastards are scarred forever, and I'm not. At least not for that. Hell, it was an honor to be able to vote against Richard Nixon - and it will be an honor on November 3 [1992] to vote against George Bush and everything he stands for. ~ Hunter S. Thompson
30 Years quotes by Hunter S. Thompson
As from the 1970's onward, digital code started to drive the global economy, now life code is beginning to be the fundamental driver of the global economy over the next 10, 20, 30 years. ~ Juan Enriquez
30 Years quotes by Juan Enriquez
Imagine if Steve Jobs or Thomas Edison or Albert Einstein were all alive 10, 20, 30 years before we know them to be alive; it would have advanced the world that much sooner. ~ Marc Guggenheim
30 Years quotes by Marc Guggenheim
That's not how national security works ... I don't care what the Supreme Court said 30 years ago or what some judge said 15 minutes ago. This is America, and our government is collecting way too damn much data on we the private citizens! ~ Mark Levin
30 Years quotes by Mark Levin
If I don't commit to fighting for the future, 20 years later, 30 years later, after the end of the expiration date of the joint declaration, Hong Kong will be more at risk and in greater danger. ~ Joshua Wong
30 Years quotes by Joshua Wong
What is there to understand? The significance of life? How long will it take to understand the significance and the meaning of life? 20 years? 30 years? And the same question will be here in another 20 years, I guarantee you. Until you stop asking that question. When that question is not there, you are there. So that's the reason why you keep asking the question: you do not want the question to come to an end. When that comes to an end, there will not be anybody, left there, to find out the meaning, the purpose and the significance of life. ~ U.G. Krishnamurti
30 Years quotes by U.G. Krishnamurti
I don't like to dwell on the past. I'm interested in Fischerandom now, I am working on a new clock, I'm trying to make chess a more exciting game today. I am not interested in sitting in my rocking chair thinking what I did 10, 20 or 30 years ago. ~ Bobby Fischer
30 Years quotes by Bobby Fischer
I remember once when I was young, and I was coming back from some place, a movie or something.
I was on the subway and there was a girl sitting across from me and she was wearing this dress that was bottoned queer up right to here, she was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
And I was shy then, so when she would look at me I would look away, then afterwards when I would look back she would look away.
Then I got to where I was gonna get off, and got off, the doors closed, and as the train was pulling away she looked right at me and gave me the most incredible smile. It was awful, I wanted to tear the doors open.
And I went back every night, same time, for two weeks, but she never showed up.
That was 30 years ago and I don't think that theres a day that goes by that I don't think about her, I don't want that to happen again.
Just one dance ?. ~ Jack Engelhard
30 Years quotes by Jack Engelhard
There is no way that the Fourth Gospel was written by John Zebedee or by any of the disciples of Jesus. The author of this book is not a single individual, but is at least three different writers/editors, who did their layered work over a period of 25 to 30 years. ~ John Shelby Spong
30 Years quotes by John Shelby Spong
Intern needed: Must be 21 with 30 years of experience. ~ Unknown
30 Years quotes by Unknown
Over the next 20 to 30 years, we are going to end up with world government. It's inevitable ... There's going to be conflict, coercion and consensus. That's part of what will be required as we give birth to the first global civilization. ~ Jim Garrison
30 Years quotes by Jim Garrison
The growth model China has relied on for the last 30 years - one predicated on low-cost exports to the rest of the world and investment in resource intensive heavy manufacturing - is unlikely to serve it well in the next 30 years. ~ Gary Locke
30 Years quotes by Gary Locke
I believe very strongly, and have fought since many years ago - at least over 30 years ago - to get architecture not just within schools, but architecture talked about under history, geography, science, technology, art. ~ Richard Rogers
30 Years quotes by Richard Rogers
I feel like somebody just punched me in the stomach and knocked all my wind out. I'm only 30 years old and I want to have a chance to continue creating things. I know I've got at least one more great computer in me. And Apple is not going to give me a chance to do that. ~ Steve Jobs
30 Years quotes by Steve Jobs
So here you are, in your twenties, thinking that you'll have another 40 years to go. Four decades in which to live long and prosper.
Bad news. Read the papers. There are people dropping dead when they're 50, 40, 30 years old. Or quite possibly just after finishing their convocation. They would be very disappointed that they didn't meet their life expectancy.
I'm here to tell you this. Forget about your life expectancy. ~ Adrian Tan
30 Years quotes by Adrian Tan
Helmut, if I had known that one can make it to 90 on 60 cigarettes a day, I would have started smoking 30 years ago. [at Former German Chancellor Helmut Schmidt's 90th birthday] ~ Henry Kissinger
30 Years quotes by Henry Kissinger
It took me 30 years to realize that being fearless doesn't mean not being afraid, but remaining steadfast despite it. ~ Kierra C.T. Banks
30 Years quotes by Kierra C.T. Banks
I'm glad mainstream culture is starting to catch up to where lesbian-feminism was 30 years ago. ~ Alison Bechdel
30 Years quotes by Alison Bechdel
I've been waiting more than 30 years to say this: 'Dad, I always told you I'd come back and get my degree.' I want to thank Harvard for this honor. I'll be changing my job next year and it will be nice to finally have a college degree on my resume! ~ Bill Gates
30 Years quotes by Bill Gates
I see myself as life-sized, certainly not a supersized personality, and apparently after 30 years of television, that's what the audience thinks of me as well. I know this because for the first time in my career, I've just seen market research, and the thing I am known for is being authentic. ~ Jane Pauley
30 Years quotes by Jane Pauley
When I was in Japan on tour in 2010, I felt like I was 30 years into the future. I love technology and they are so advanced with their phones, computers, everything. I think they had the iPhone way before we did in the U.S. I love gadgets, games, social media and I try to stay ahead on all that stuff, but they get it all first. ~ Soulja Boy
30 Years quotes by Soulja Boy
Over 120 Aboriginal communities run their own health services - some have been doing so for 30 years. They struggle with difficult medical problems. They also try to deal with counselling, stolen generations issues, family relationships, violence, suicide prevention. ~ Malcolm Fraser
30 Years quotes by Malcolm Fraser
For the past 30 years, I have been committed to the development and application of radioisotopic methodology to analyze the fine structure of biologic systems. ~ Rosalyn Sussman Yalow
30 Years quotes by Rosalyn Sussman Yalow
You can't, in the 21st century, continue to live in a system where people live under martial law for 30 years. ~ Mohamed ElBaradei
30 Years quotes by Mohamed ElBaradei
Most of the groups I worked with 30 years ago are either dead or dead broke. And it's a shame. ~ Ronnie Spector
30 Years quotes by Ronnie Spector
I've actually made a prediction that within 30 years a majority of new cars made in the United States will be electric. And I don't mean hybrid, I mean fully electric. ~ Elon Musk
30 Years quotes by Elon Musk
It's been my ambition for about 30 years to do a full- length animation film. ~ Paul McCartney
30 Years quotes by Paul McCartney
To have survived in radio for 30 years is pretty remarkable. Even more remarkable is to have been able to do it in the same market I've lived in my whole life. ~ Eddie Trunk
30 Years quotes by Eddie Trunk
Discovery peaked 30 years ago. It takes no feat of the imagination. It takes no feat of intellect to conclude we now face the corresponding peak in production in 2005. ~ Gordon Campbell
30 Years quotes by Gordon Campbell
The disconnect between what's going on in schools and what's allowed to be shown in movies has gotten really bad because girls in junior high are having oral sex and getting bracelets for it, and in movies everybody's got to be 30 years old to have sex. It's very bizarre. ~ Amy Heckerling
30 Years quotes by Amy Heckerling
All Democrats for the last 30 years have tried to stimulate the economy by giving 'tax cuts' to people who don't pay taxes. ~ Ann Coulter
30 Years quotes by Ann Coulter
I'm a 50-year-old guy making music for over 20 years. I've been writing songs since I was 20, so it's really been 30 years, and it's always been personal, but I've always told stories. ~ Art Alexakis
30 Years quotes by Art Alexakis
While women certainly have made great strides toward pay parity in the past 30 years, there is still a gap in earnings between men and women in equivalent professions. ~ Ginny Brown-Waite
30 Years quotes by Ginny Brown-Waite
As you know, I spent 30 years of my life in the private sector. ~ Donald Evans
30 Years quotes by Donald Evans
I have been observing China for more than 30 years and am impressed how logically and wisely it tackles its problems. Obviously the international system could be unbalanced by China's rising power - if we don't prepare ourselves for the new competitive situation, that is. But it is an economic challenge, not aggression on the level of Hitler. ~ Henry A. Kissinger
30 Years quotes by Henry A. Kissinger
I think Dr. Ben Carson is a unique political personality. He's what we call a conviction politician. He actually believes in what he says. Here's a fellow who had been a neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins for over 30 years. Babies conjoined at the head, he is the one that did that. He's a superstar. Ben Carson steps away from medicine, looks at the political environment around him, and he is aghast at what he sees. ~ Daniel Henninger
30 Years quotes by Daniel Henninger
You see a lot over 30 years and you try to be professional and responsible. A lot of the interviews you do can be very haunting. ~ Wolf Blitzer
30 Years quotes by Wolf Blitzer
Almost 30 years ago, I started seeking help from a counselor with a master's of social work in New York City, but we were never a good match. It was like being in a bad relationship, except the guy could actually bill my health insurance company for lousy dates. ~ Gina Barreca
30 Years quotes by Gina Barreca
More than 30 years ago, in Washington, D.C., I secured a copy of a single by a Los Angeles band called The Bags. The two-song 7-inch, released on Dangerhouse, had a girl on the cover who looked right at you with huge eyes. The songs, 'Survive' and 'Babylonian Gorgon,' were great and made many of my mix tapes. ~ Henry Rollins
30 Years quotes by Henry Rollins
Although just being employed as an actor is a big thing, I'm not sure I'd be satisfied playing the same character for 30 years; it's not why I want to do this for a living. ~ Jamie Dornan
30 Years quotes by Jamie Dornan
Does anybody have a cigarette? I'm looking forward to that first smoke. I've been looking forward to [it] for about 30 years. ~ Leonard Cohen
30 Years quotes by Leonard Cohen
Michael Jackson carried urban America and eventually American society on his vocal cords for a good 25 to 30 years before even hip-hop became the vox populi of America, and then as an adult he shattered racial barriers. ~ Michael Eric Dyson
30 Years quotes by Michael Eric Dyson
The truth is, I've made about 30 movies in 30 years, and I've been criticized for 30 years for not making more movies. ~ Dustin Hoffman
30 Years quotes by Dustin Hoffman
I've been sacrificing my life for my work for 30 years, and now I want it the other way around. I want to find work that fits into my life and that would be based here. ~ Glenn Close
30 Years quotes by Glenn Close
It didn't take long for the world to realize that the Shah was an enlightened liberal next to the bloody reactionary regime that followed, and which executed more people in three months than the Shah had done in 30 years. ~ Alexander Haig
30 Years quotes by Alexander Haig
We have shown, given these last three years, that we were succeeding in fighting terrorists. While during the first 30 years of the former governments they didn't. ~ Alberto Fujimori
30 Years quotes by Alberto Fujimori
There are times in my 30 years in the theater that I have come perilously close to losing faith in the one form of action I have in this life. ~ Athol Fugard
30 Years quotes by Athol Fugard
When I wrote 'Fast Food My Way' in 2004, I hoped that my friends would prepare my recipes. Now, more people cook from that book than any other I've written in the past 30 years. ~ Jacques Pepin
30 Years quotes by Jacques Pepin
I played for 30 years, 20 with England and I did it by setting goals. ~ Peter Shilton
30 Years quotes by Peter Shilton
There's no doubt in my mind, though, that the Iraqi people would be better off with a different leader who did not waste their oil on weapons, as opposed to education, as opposed to healthcare, as opposed to food, as opposed to roads, as opposed to clean water. It is really sinful, a crime, what Saddam Hussein has done with the wealth of the Iraqi people over the last 30 years. ~ Colin Powell
30 Years quotes by Colin Powell
Mandela? He lasted 27 years in prison but he never could've done 30. ~ Serge Ibaka
30 Years quotes by Serge Ibaka
Over the last 30 years there have been a steadily growing number of architects who are returning to traditional and classical principles. ~ Quinlan Terry
30 Years quotes by Quinlan Terry
The man's father runs the program for 30 years, steps down, and within a day his son's got the job? What is this, North Korea? ~ R.S. Grey
30 Years quotes by R.S. Grey
I did not make this film about Frank Abagnale because of what he did . but because of what he has done with his life the past 30 years. ~ Steven Spielberg
30 Years quotes by Steven Spielberg
There are things which couldn't be expressed by the words,
when you've mastered certain lesson for more than 30 years. ~ Toba Beta
30 Years quotes by Toba Beta
As an actor, doing it for 30 years, with every movie, you're trying to figure out a way to make it more naturalistic and more organic to humanity. When you have lines like, "Never let the monster out," it's hard. ~ Josh Brolin
30 Years quotes by Josh Brolin
No, my profile has leaped over recent years, so has my life experience, and I look forward to the next 30 years being even more rewarding and satisfying than the previous 60! ~ Jonathan King
30 Years quotes by Jonathan King
People say there's delays on flights. Delays, really? New York to California in five hours, that used to take 30 years, a bunch of people used to die on the way there, have a baby, you would end up with a whole different group of people by the time you got there. Now you watch a movie and [go to the toilet] and you're home. ~ Louis C.K.
30 Years quotes by Louis C.K.
Most human beings today waste some 25 to 30 years of their lives before they break through the actual and conventional lies which surround them. ~ Isadora Duncan
30 Years quotes by Isadora Duncan
You see, 30 years ago I didn't have near the audience I have now. My tapes on the cults have reached a circulation of 15 million. those are not my figures but the figures of the people who distribute them. ~ Walter Martin
30 Years quotes by Walter Martin
A man who brags about satisfying 30 women is immature. A real man is one who can satisfy the same woman for 30 years. ~ Tony Evans
30 Years quotes by Tony Evans
Our lives are a sequence of things. When we're alive, they're continuing, just as my words now are an improvisation. So the idea of 30 years is actually quite nebulous. It's impossible to encapsulate it. All you can do is go: 'what next?' ~ Simon McBurney
30 Years quotes by Simon McBurney
I have been working for over 30 years and am always wondering about where I am and where I am going. It does not stop and become a fixed event of achievement. ~ Maira Kalman
30 Years quotes by Maira Kalman
After 30 years in Brussels, I can tell you: The relationship between the Commission and the Parliament has probably never been as good as it is now. ~ Jean-Claude Juncker
30 Years quotes by Jean-Claude Juncker
I was going through some stuff regarding my mom and dad. There was 30 years difference [between them], so when you hear the lyric, "Girl I love you / You know I do / And I do not doubt / That you love me too / But you're so young / Your life has just begun", that's what I was wondering. They were married for 44 years. ~ Andy Kim
30 Years quotes by Andy Kim
I've been writing about James Fenimore Cooper. He was not a writer. Here was a man who was 30 years old and had never put anything more than his signature on paper. ~ Leslie Fiedler
30 Years quotes by Leslie Fiedler
Looked at from another perspective, in the 30 years from 1952 to 1981, stocks returned 9.9% and bonds returned only 2.3%, while inflation annualized out at 4.3%. Thus, during this period, the bond investor lost 2% of real value on an annualized basis, while the stock investor made a 5.6% real annualized return. The last fifteen years of that period were years of high inflation, so this is just another way of saying that stocks withstand inflation better than bonds. Short-term ~ William J. Bernstein
30 Years quotes by William J. Bernstein
Finding oil is a multidisciplinary science. You need a lot of people - statisticians, engineers, and geologists, of course. And what I have learned in the past 30 years is that I read people better than I read books. ~ Eike Batista
30 Years quotes by Eike Batista
I don't really know who I am as an actor: the best thing would be to experiment with it for the next 30 years and never really find out. ~ Ben Barnes
30 Years quotes by Ben Barnes
I've gone to work, I've raised a child, and I've spent 30 years trying to better the lives of children and families. But I often return to one thing I said way back then - that politics is the art of making possible what appears to be impossible. ~ Hillary Clinton
30 Years quotes by Hillary Clinton
Please don't ask me any questions about the politics of 30 years ago. ~ Helen Reddy
30 Years quotes by Helen Reddy
All I'm saying, as a fan, is I'm tired of the same song for 30 years. Can't we change the message a little? You've arrived. You have a black president. Every white guy in a commercial doesn't have to be the idiot and every black guy in a rap song doesn't have to be God's gift to the world. ~ Bill Maher
30 Years quotes by Bill Maher
If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today. ~ Thomas Sowell
30 Years quotes by Thomas Sowell
We worked 80 hour weeks for 30 years to keep from having to get a real job. ~ Tom Lemon
30 Years quotes by Tom Lemon
Sometimes I think the Congress feels that if you only decided tomorrow to switch to wind power that in two years we'd be getting 80 percent of our electricity from wind power. It's nonsense. Normally it takes 20 to 30 years after a new technology is demonstrated and deployed before it powers even 15 or 20 percent of the grid. There's this long lag time, and we haven't even decided which directions to go. ~ Paul R. Ehrlich
30 Years quotes by Paul R. Ehrlich
But it all came, and for me, hip-hop has done more for racial divide and racial sort of bringing together than anything in the last 30 years. Seeing people like Eminem sounding like somebody like Jay-Z and just the racial aspects of it all. ~ Michael Rapaport
30 Years quotes by Michael Rapaport
One of my teachers says the sound you hear in the center of the universe is laughter. I don't know if it's true, but if you do something and 30 years later it still produces laughter, that's a fantasy you can't make up. ~ Joyce DeWitt
30 Years quotes by Joyce DeWitt
Yes, the pyramids have been built, but if you give me 300,000 disciplined men and give me 30 years, I could build a bigger one. ~ Werner Herzog
30 Years quotes by Werner Herzog
More than 30 years ago, when I had embarked upon the fight against child labour, it was not even considered an issue worth any discussion. It was accepted as a way of life in India, much like it was in other countries. Today, no country or business or society can throw this issue away. ~ Kailash Satyarthi
30 Years quotes by Kailash Satyarthi
Gloria Steinem's marriage is proof positive of the emotional desperation of ageing feminists who for over 30 years worshiped the steely career woman and callously trashed stay-at-home moms. ~ Camille Paglia
30 Years quotes by Camille Paglia
One discovers a friend by chance, and cannot but feel regret that 20 or 30 years of life may have been spent without the least knowledge of him. ~ Charles Dudley Warner
30 Years quotes by Charles Dudley Warner
Our favorite: a former garbage dump converted into a riverside park. I first ran there more than 30 years ago when a marathon passed through this park that later became home to Pre's Trail. ~ Joe Henderson
30 Years quotes by Joe Henderson
You get into moods - like, if somebody does something to you, then you're angry for maybe 30 seconds, or maybe 30 years. I was always interested in capturing those awful, unflattering things that everybody goes through - those hot moments, captured in ice. ~ Bill Callahan
30 Years quotes by Bill Callahan
Movies in Hollywood now, for the past 20 or 30 years, are made mainly by lawyers or agents. ~ Jean-Luc Godard
30 Years quotes by Jean-Luc Godard
Americans who travel abroad for the first time are often shocked to discover that, despite all the progress that has been made in the last 30 years, many foreign people still speak in foreign languages. - DAVE BARRY ~ Timothy Ferriss
30 Years quotes by Timothy Ferriss
Even to current-events junkies, the notion of a 24-hour news channel sounded like a gimmick when the Cable News Network launched more than 30 years ago. ~ Steve Erickson
30 Years quotes by Steve Erickson
We need to go back to the way it was 30 years ago, when everybody had Grandma and Grandpa, and we were willing to pass moral judgments about right and wrong. ~ Steven Tyler
30 Years quotes by Steven Tyler
30 Rock Quotes «
» Expression Quotes