3 D Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 3 D.

Quotes About 3 D

Enjoy collection of 87 3 D quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 3 D. Righ click to see and save pictures of 3 D quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

If smart technology can transform 3-D from a crude novelty to a genuine visual enhancement, why shouldn't a sophisticated odor synthesizer follow a similar path? ~ Charles Platt
3 D quotes by Charles Platt
When Holly Short had opened the door of her makeshift basement cell, she had found her helmet bouncing on the spot in front of her with a 3-D image of Foaly's face projected onto it. That is really creepy, ~ Eoin Colfer
3 D quotes by Eoin Colfer
My fear in converting it to 3-D is that people will say, 'Oh, it's the 3-D 'Clash of the Titans.' No, it's 'Clash of the Titans,' the movie, and then, on top of that, you have the 3-D conversion. The 2-D movie works as well as the 3-D movie. I want to make sure that people like the 2-D version. ~ Louis Leterrier
3 D quotes by Louis Leterrier
One camera recorded only the flattened grass through a cracked lens. The other, moving closer to the girl, showed her dupatta fly toward it, a close-up of the tiny embroidered flowers on the white cloth, and then a battering darkness.
For a few moments there was only a howling noise, the wind raging, and then a hand plucked away the white cloth and the howl was the girl, a dust mask on her face, her dark hair a cascade of mud, her fingers interlaced over the face of her brother.
A howl deeper than a girl, a howl that came out of the earth and through her and into the office of the home secretary, who took a step back. As if that were the only thing the entire spectacle had been designed to achieve, the wind dropped as suddenly as buildings collapse in 3-D models, and the girl stopped her noise, unlaced her fingers. The cameras panned, then zoomed.
In the whole apocalyptic mess of the park the only thing that remained unburied was the face of the dead boy.
"Impressive," said the home secretary. ~ Kamila Shamsie
3 D quotes by Kamila Shamsie
People are paying a premium to see movies in 3-D, and that's a very big deal. It's never been done before that someone says you have to pay more to see 'Spider-Man' than a romantic comedy. ~ Michael Lynton
3 D quotes by Michael Lynton
Here we do well to remember the frequently quoted words of E. M. Bounds: "One of the constitutional enforcements of the gospel is prayer. Without prayer, the gospel can neither be preached effectively, promulgated faithfully, experienced in the heart, nor be practiced in the life. And for the very simple reason that by leaving prayer out of the catalogue of religious duties, we leave God out, and His work cannot progress without Him."3 ~ D. A. Carson
3 D quotes by D. A. Carson
I love 3-D, and for certain movies it can be really great, and for certain movies it can be poison. ~ Jon M. Chu
3 D quotes by Jon M. Chu
I'm certainly not a fan of conversion when you could shoot the movie in 3-D. ~ James Cameron
3 D quotes by James Cameron
I think it's just as viable a way of telling a story as anything else but for right now we like playing around with the new ways to do 3-D because I think it's only going to get better. I think that eventually we'll come home, we'll sit in our living room and there will be a little hologram that'll pop up and you'll watch these 3-D movies but you'll be able to walk around it. ~ Todd Farmer
3 D quotes by Todd Farmer
The only thing about 3-D is the dullness of the image. ~ Peter Jackson
3 D quotes by Peter Jackson
Similar to computer technology in the '60s, 3-D printing is a universal technology that has the potential to revolutionize our life by enabling individuals to design and manufacture things. ~ Hod Lipson
3 D quotes by Hod Lipson
I love the 3-D. I'm not one of those guys who's scared to death of it and think that it's going to take over everything. I love the fact that you have the immersive 3-D and the voyeuristic 3-D and then you have the in your face gimmicky 3-D and we're going to do both. I think there's a place for both. ~ Todd Farmer
I have nothing against 3-D in theory. But I've also never run to the movies because something's in 3-D. ~ J.J. Abrams
3 D quotes by J.J. Abrams
The Magicians brilliantly explores the hidden underbelly of fantasy and easy magic, taking what's simple on the surface and turning it over to show us the complicated writhing mess beneath. It's like seeing the worlds of Narnia and Harry Potter through a 3-D magnifying glass. ~ Naomi Novik
3 D quotes by Naomi Novik
3-D movies can make me nauseous. ~ Sara Paxton
3 D quotes by Sara Paxton
The ideal engine of a 3-D game is an intricate and elegant construct of code that allows players to speed through solidly built virtual worlds. The engine allows every picture on a monitor to be drawn there quickly enough to convince hand and eye that it is instantaneous. ~ Marc Laidlaw
3 D quotes by Marc Laidlaw
...I am the two-dimensional one in a 3-D family. ~ Jandy Nelson
3 D quotes by Jandy Nelson
I'd stopped breathing and everything about that moment was like stumbling into a 3-D movie after living a 2-D life. ~ Karen Tayleur
3 D quotes by Karen Tayleur
In the digital world, he who hesitates is abandoned. So you have to generate 3-D excitement with as many devices as you can find. ~ Howard Stringer
3 D quotes by Howard Stringer
I wasn't sold on 3-D until it was in my own home. The images jump out at you, even more so than in the theater, because you're in tighter quarters and you're closer to the TV, so it feels like the depth is very dramatic. ~ Katie Leclerc
3 D quotes by Katie Leclerc
The sad truth is that, within the public sphere, within the collective consciousness of the general populace, most of the history of Indians in North America has been forgotten, and what we are left with is a series of historical artifacts and, more importantly, a series of entertainments. As a series of artifacts, Native history is somewhat akin to a fossil hunt in which we find a skull in Almo, Idaho, a thigh bone on the Montana plains, a tooth near the site of Powhatan's village in Virginia, and then, assuming that all the parts are from the same animal, we guess at the size and shape of the beast. As a series of entertainments, Native history is an imaginative cobbling together of fears and loathings, romances and reverences, facts and fantasies into a cycle of creative performances, in Technicolor and 3-D, with accompanying soft drinks, candy, and popcorn.
In the end, who really needs the whole of Native history when we can watch the movie? ~ Thomas King
3 D quotes by Thomas King
3-D is a waste of a perfectly good dimension. Hollywood's current crazy stampede toward it is suicidal. It adds nothing essential to the moviegoing experience. For some, it is an annoying distraction. For others, it creates nausea and headaches. ~ Roger Ebert
3 D quotes by Roger Ebert
Above the stage was a glass-floored second stage, which allowed customers to look up and watch another girl dancing overhead. This multidimensional display of poontang reminded me of the 3-D chessboard on Star Trek, which in turn reminded me that I was a huge nerd. ~ Diablo Cody
3 D quotes by Diablo Cody
You want to know about a certain period and what happened?-You go into this building and all of a sudden you are transported! You're not just shown pictures, not even 3-D pictures, not even movies, but suddenly you are transported live by a time machine to that very time, that very age and you see it happen, you watch it happen, you hear it happen, you feel it happen! Think of it! Not only the movies but the 'feelies'! You are there! ~ David Berg
3 D quotes by David Berg
When they arrived at his apartment, Allen's roommate Tim, was lying on the faux black leather sofa in the living room watching an NBA play-off game on their fifty-two inch flat-screen. Owen was barely over five feet tall with a pale complexion, buck teeth, kinky hair, and he wore thick glasses that made his eyes look like they were popping out at you in 3-D; but he was sweet as pie and had a heart of gold. ~ Monica Mathis-Stowe
3 D quotes by Monica Mathis-Stowe
I think, as a filmmaker, my style of filmmaking is very well-suited to 3-D anyway, so it's not like I'm having to change a huge amount of the way I shoot to work in 3-D. I think you could probably dimensionalize some of my movies and they would make very good 3-D films. ~ Paul W. S. Anderson
3 D quotes by Paul W. S. Anderson
They took 3-D digital photographs of my entire body. I had to pose stark naked, assuming a kind of Spider-Man position. After a minute, one of the technicians pointed to my genitals and said, Um, we're not getting enough data there ... It wasn't what you think. It turns out that the fancy digital camera doesn't pick up dark areas too well, and they were having trouble because of the hair down there. I actually had to spray on this highlighter stuff. (On having digital photos taken for the invisible man role in the film Hollow Man) ~ Kevin Bacon
3 D quotes by Kevin Bacon
I'm very happy where 3-D is going, which is that it's becoming a choice - and thankfully, most people are still choosing 2-D. ~ Christopher Nolan
3 D quotes by Christopher Nolan
HEY, LADY? IS THAT PRETTY DECORATION ON THE CURRY... REALLY A PIECE OF CHOCOLATE?!"
"How is that even possible?!"
"Do you see its delicate, complex design? And they're mass-producing it?! It even has a colorful swirl pattern on it!"
"Not even a professional could manage something like this!"
"It wasn't hard, really. I just printed those chocolates using a 3-D Food Printer."
"A 3-D Printer? Oh, I've heard of those!"
"But I didn't know you could use it to print food!"
"Dark chocolate makes a perfect accent to curry, y'know. Take some 80 percent cacao chocolate, add a dash of curry spices to it and then print it out in totally cute designs with a 3-D Printer! Put it on top of some piping hot curry, and it will start to melt, adding a rich, colorful undertone to the flavor of the dish!"
"Papa, I want some! Buy me that!"
"Sure thing! Your papa wants to try it too!"
"Mm! The curry itself smells so good I could melt! But then they go and add that beautiful chocolate topping?!"
"Man, Totsuki students are amazing!"
They like it.
"That chocolate is, like, all bonus. It adds a colorful touch and a little sweet scent... without affecting the curry spices you balanced so carefully. ~ Yuto Tsukuda
3 D quotes by Yuto Tsukuda
When color TV arrived, it just sat there and you saw color. I've been to retail stores where there were no 3-D glasses at all and the 3-D images were all blurred. People were coming in and saying, 'I don't want to buy that.' There's a lot of marketing connected to introducing technologies and especially introducing new experiences. ~ Howard Stringer
We got involved with the RepRap Project, a community focused on making 3-D printers that could make copies of themselves and help create a world without money. We started making prototypes. ~ Bre Pettis
3 D quotes by Bre Pettis
I think 2-D animation disappeared from Disney because they made so many uninteresting films. They became very conservative in the way they created them. It's too bad. I thought 2-D and 3-D could coexist happily. ~ Hayao Miyazaki
3 D quotes by Hayao Miyazaki
We really did it write it for the story but once you get into production, once you start doing this process certain things will jump out at you. Some shots will be more 3-D than others. ~ Todd Farmer
What if Hiram Bingham had the technology to find hundreds of other archaeological sites at the same time and create entire 3-D maps of the ancient landscape accurate to within a few inches? ~ Sarah Parcak
3 D quotes by Sarah Parcak
When you put on the glasses in a 3-D movie they just kind of sit there and you forget about them. ~ Robert Rodriguez
3 D quotes by Robert Rodriguez
Text is linear; it is black and white; it doesn't zoom around the page in 3-D; it isn't intelligent by itself; in fact, in terms of immediate reaction it is quite boring. I can't imagine a single preliterate was ever wowed at the first sight of text, and yet text has been the basis of arguably the most fundamental intellectual transformation of the human species. It and its subforms, such as algebra, have made science education for all a plausible goal. ~ Andrea DiSessa
3 D quotes by Andrea DiSessa
I really believe in 3-D. I really think it is the wave of the future for cinema. ~ Paul W. S. Anderson
The 2-D movie works as well as the 3-D movie. I want to make sure that people like the 2-D version. It's not a gimmick. It actually improves the viewing experience, but the movie stands on its own. ~ Louis Leterrier
3 D quotes by Louis Leterrier
I mean if you look at the Charger and you compare it to other cars, the way the lines work, the tires, in 3-D it's gorgeous. One thing that we found was that the reflective surface was weird. It does funny things in 3-D. So you have to deal with that. ~ Todd Farmer
I think that's coming just like anything else. I don't think that it's just going to be 3-D. I think that 2-D is going to be around forever. I think that we'll go back and forth. ~ Todd Farmer
3-D is a truly exciting possibility. ~ Ron Howard
3 D quotes by Ron Howard
The thing about Dostoevsky's characters is that they are alive. By which I don't just mean that they're successfully realized or developed or "rounded". The best of them live inside us, forever, once we've met them. Recall the proud and pathetic Raskolnikov, the naive Devushkin, the beautiful and damned Nastasya of The Idiot, the fawning Lebyedev and spiderish Ippolit of the same novel; C&P's ingenious maverick detective Porfiry Petrovich (without whom there would probably be no commercial crime fiction w/ eccentrically brilliant cops); Marmeladov, the hideous and pitiful sot; or the vain and noble roulette addict Aleksey Ivanovich of The Gambler; the gold-hearted prostitutes Sonya and Liza; the cynically innocent Aglaia; or the unbelievably repellent Smerdyakov, that living engine of slimy resentment in whom I personally see parts of myself I can barely stand to look at; or the idealized and all too-human Myshkin and Alyosha, the doomed human Christ and triumphant child-pilgrim, respectively. These and so many other FMD creatures are alive-retain what Frank calls their "immense vitality"-not because they're just skillfully drawn types or facets of human beings but because, acting withing plausible and morally compelling plots, they dramatize the profoundest parts of all humans, the parts most conflicted, most serious-the ones with the most at stake. Plus, without ever ceasing to be 3-D individuals, Dostoevsky's characters manage to embody whole ideologies and philosophie ~ David Foster Wallace
3 D quotes by David Foster Wallace
People aren't buying records like they used to, so it's nice to try to figure out a way to make them do it. I would enjoy the same thing to own an old movie house, to try to trick people to come in - like having 3-D or Smell-o-Vision or Vibra-Vision or something. Mcguffins to get people interested. ~ Jack White
3 D quotes by Jack White
Our prediction is that the emerging tracking and rendering technologies offered by Nintendo's Wii, Microsoft's Kinect, and PlayStation's Move will combine with 3-D monitors and inexpensive head-mounted displays to increase consumer demand substantially in the next few years. In other words, virtual reality will soon become the killer app of the multibillion dollar gaming industry. ~ Jim Blascovich
3 D quotes by Jim Blascovich
Think about it; the quicktank is given a job most of us would laugh out of town. Build a sophisticated camera capable of full 3-D input and peripheral pickup, using only water and jelly.
Build an eye. ~ Warren Ellis
3 D quotes by Warren Ellis
First of all, computer animation is certainly a tremendous and viable medium today. But the warmth and personality derived from 2-D animation, in my opinion, cannot be surpassed. Certain stories lend themselves well to 3-D animation and I won't labor this with naming them, but in my bones, I still respond more emotionally to the artists feel in 2-D. You feel the 'actor' in the animator more personally ... it's hard to explain. ~ Richard Sherman
3 D quotes by Richard Sherman
It [RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE] has definitely been the biggest learning curve for me. As an actor, whenever I start on a movie, different things that I perform in ask for different skill sets. And this one is definitely the technological side of it. You have to hit your mark. You can't weave back and forth because your nose is jutting at you in 3-D. It's really been learning how to do that and also it's exciting to be on the forefront of this technology. ~ Ali Larter
3 D quotes by Ali Larter
I'm not a huge fan of 3-D, though. Honestly, I think that movies are an immersive experience and an audience experience. There's nothing like seeing a film with 500 people in a theater. And there's something about putting on 3-D glasses that makes it a very singular experience for me. Suddenly I'm not connected to the audience anymore. ~ Todd Phillips
3 D quotes by Todd Phillips
As the Harvard University strategist Graham Allison summed it up: "Historically, there has always been a gap between people's individual anger and what they could do with their anger. But thanks to modern technology, and the willingness of people to commit suicide, really angry individuals can now kill millions of people if they can get the right materials." And that is becoming steadily easier with the globalization of flows and the rise of 3-D printing, by which you can build almost anything in your basement, if it can fit. In ~ Thomas L. Friedman
3 D quotes by Thomas L. Friedman
When it comes to the selections, I heard several observers claim that the Academy was embracing "nostalgia" by honoring The Artist and Hugo. Give me a break! Hugo represents cutting-edge storytelling by a world-class director - in 3-D, no less. The Artist dares to revisit a form of cinema that was abandoned in the late 1920s. The Academy members admired these films for making the past seem immediate and relevant. That has nothing to do with nostalgia; it has everything to do with great moviemaking, which is what the Academy Awards are all about. ~ Leonard Maltin
3 D quotes by Leonard Maltin
Are you having fun playing with those plastic 3-D models of ears, noses and throats? That's kind of like what I do, except instead of cute little plastic models, it's living human tissue, and instead of playing, I'm fucking working, and instead of fun, it's fucking not fun, it's serious. ~ Colin Nissan
3 D quotes by Colin Nissan
Well, I have no problem with 3-D but I don't think it's necessarily a blanket requirement for every film. ~ Andrew Stanton
3 D quotes by Andrew Stanton
I'm very excited to see the wonderful 2-D characters in Poptropica come to life in the form of 3-D toys. When I first held the characters in my hands, it felt like magic. I'm excited for kids to have the same feeling! ~ Jeff Kinney
3 D quotes by Jeff Kinney
I have my misgivings about 3-D. I don't like the lack of blacks and whites, how it dulls the image, how the color gets corrupted. I don't necessarily like the experience of having heavy glasses in front of me. ~ Alfonso Cuaron
3 D quotes by Alfonso Cuaron
You'll hear people say now, 'Oh, I don't want to see something in 3-D. That's wrong, because what they've seen is 3-D done poorly. ~ Michael Bay
3 D quotes by Michael Bay
I mean, 3-D adds a whole level of 'oh my goodness' to the movie in good ways and bad ways that you have to deal with. We've overcome any obstacle that we've ever had because we have a great 3-D crew, Max and the guys at Paradise 3-D. ~ Todd Farmer
Actually shooting a 3-D movie is not different at all than making a 2-D one. You never really notice that you're making a 3-D movie. The terminology used around the set is a little bit different, but other than that, you'd never know. ~ Billy Burke
3 D quotes by Billy Burke
They love 3-D. It's fun to watch a movie in 3-D with your children or with a group of children because you see the kids in front of you from time to time reaching up. You see little hands reaching up to grab things that they think are right there. I think it's remarkable and it does obviously, literally, add another dimension to the movie. ~ Steve Carell
3 D quotes by Steve Carell
I don't think every movie should be made in 3-D, and it should depend on whether it's one of these films that's more immersive or needs to be taken to another world. I'm interested in other formats. ~ Joseph Kosinski
3 D quotes by Joseph Kosinski
Women today are wanting to work in the workforce but also come home and learn to bake cupcakes, to do calligraphy, to knit a blanket for their baby, to 3-D print something. ~ Brit Morin
3 D quotes by Brit Morin
I was just like, "I want to make a decent 2-D movie." I was so worried that, instead of being a decent 2-D movie, it would have been a bad 3-D one. ~ J.J. Abrams
3 D quotes by J.J. Abrams
The big mathematical challenge for flying robots is making them move in six dimensions: x, y, z, pitch, yaw and roll. We create 3-D obstacle courses in the lab - windows, doors, hula-hoops taped to posts - and ask the robots to fly through. It looks like a Harry Potter Quidditch match. ~ Vijay Kumar
3 D quotes by Vijay Kumar
There's magic all around us: Our smartphones are magical, 3-D printers are magical. So I feel that as a magician, if I can pull off something that seems real and convincing enough that I can explain why it's happening and have people believe it, it really is fascinating. And funny. ~ Michael Carbonaro
3 D quotes by Michael Carbonaro
There was a tangible sense of potential as we packed them up. 'We're giving people 3-D printers that they can afford. What are they gonna make? ~ Bre Pettis
3 D quotes by Bre Pettis
Times were changing in the world of id. They had finally fired Jason, narrowing the group to Carmack, Romero, Adrian, and Tom. But something else was in the air. The Reagan-Bush era was finally coming to a close and a new spirit rising. It began in Seattle, where a sloppily dressed grunge rock trio called Nirvana ousted Michael Jackson from the top of the pop charts with their album Nevermind. Soon grunge and hip-hop were dominating the world with more brutal and honest views. Id was braced to do for games what those artists had done for music: overthrow the status quo. Games until this point had been ruled by their own equivalent of pop, in the form of Mario and Pac-Man. Unlike music, the software industry had never experienced anything as rebellious as Wolfenstein 3-D. The ~ David Kushner
3 D quotes by David Kushner
I have a respect for the 3-D computer-generated action movies, but my first love is stuff like 'Lethal Weapon.' ~ Josh Peck
3 D quotes by Josh Peck
ESPN has announced that they are launching a 3-D sports network. Industry analysts say this will absolutely revolutionize the way Americans don't watch soccer. ~ Jay Leno
3 D quotes by Jay Leno
When we perfect 3-D copiers and they reproduce tissue, we'll have a million Marilyns walking around with no souls ... ~ John Geddes
3 D quotes by John Geddes
I've always wanted to make 'Swamp Thing.' I like 'Swamp Thing.' I think it's a good idea, and I thought it would be a good venue for a 3-D movie, but there were rights issues with 'Swamp Thing.' ~ Joel Silver
3 D quotes by Joel Silver
It's technically demanding to shoot in 3-D. It's an extra element. Also, just the size of the cameras. They look like these 'Transformers' monsters; they are incredibly big, many of them. ~ Joel Kinnaman
3 D quotes by Joel Kinnaman
I'm not a 3-D man; I'm a 2-D man. ~ Martin Campbell
3 D quotes by Martin Campbell
Diane stood near Jackie. She had first gone to the accident site, but there wasn't much to see. Just some skid barks and an elaborate piece of 3-D chalk art. Then she had a cab take her by a few of Josh's favorite hangouts (the video store, the Desert Flower Bowling Alley and Arcade Fun Complex, the sand wastes outside of town), but he hadn't been at any of them. He was probably (if he was not injured as well, but she couldn't bear to even think of that) at one of his father's several jobs, doing exactly what Diane didn't want him to do. There would be consequences when Josh came home tonight. There would be a reckoning. ~ Joseph Fink
3 D quotes by Joseph Fink
Really successful designs can be created without software produced "special effects." Identities do not NEED bevels, gradations, 3-D imagery, Web 2.Oh-Oh and other oh so "special" treatments to be great design solutions for clients. ~ Jeff Fisher
3 D quotes by Jeff Fisher
The 3-D effects in "Star Wars" are so realistic, you can actually see George Lucas reaching from the screen and taking the money from your wallet. ~ Craig Ferguson
3 D quotes by Craig Ferguson
'Superbetter' looks more like a social media platform or a social network than a typical video game. You know, there aren't any 3-d spaces to explore. You don't have this avatar that you're building up. It's more about thinking like a gamer. ~ Jane McGonigal
3 D quotes by Jane McGonigal
If you'd cured Henry the Seventh's TB with a course of ethambutol, or given Isaac Newton an hour's access to the Hubble telescope, or shown an off-the-shelf 3-D printer to the regulars at the Captain Marlow in the 1980s, you would have had the M-word thrown your way, too. Some magic is merely normality that you're not yet used to. ~ David Mitchell
3 D quotes by David Mitchell
Imagine a computer. The monitor, keyboard, and processor are the hardware. Without any software to run it, your computer would be worthless. Your body is your hardware and your mindset is your operating system. It gives you access to the power of the hardware, and determines what software you can run. It lets you get the most out of your computer, allowing you to balance your checkbook and even create 3-D designs. Your mindset determines how you perceive and interact with the world. ~ Mike Cernovich
3 D quotes by Mike Cernovich
When you make a 3-D movie you actually have to plan the way the visuals look because there's a parallax issue, and there's an issue of editing; you can't edit very quickly in 3-D because the eye won't adjust fast enough for it. ~ Joe Dante
3 D quotes by Joe Dante
You really feel like you're on the cutting edge and you know you are because all the camera equipment you take for granted doesn't exist for 3-D. So all the cranes with all the stabilized heads, they don't work on 3-D because they're all built for lightweight camera packages. As soon as you kind of put two cameras together and all the other crap that they need and the cabling to go back to the computers, we've literally, the cranes on these movies, they break after a couple of days. ~ Paul W. S. Anderson
We are suffering from a glut of too many 3-D movies and not enough screens. ~ Henry Selick
3 D quotes by Henry Selick
I understand the bad rap that 3-D is getting because the conversions are crappy and because the films aren't designed for 3-D. It's a completely different medium. ~ Alfonso Cuaron
3 D quotes by Alfonso Cuaron
I don't think there's a subject matter that can't absorb 3-D; that can't tolerate the addition of depth as a storytelling technique. ~ Martin Scorsese
3 D quotes by Martin Scorsese
It's weird because movie-making, and especially movie theaters, have always been so old-school, and it wasn't until 3-D that a lot of them were forced to have digital projectors and even digital distribution. ~ Jon M. Chu
3 D quotes by Jon M. Chu
I don't think 'This Means War' is an appropriate picture to do in 3-D. ~ McG
3 D quotes by McG
In 3-D filmmaking, I can take images and manipulate them infinitely, as opposed to taking still photographs and laying them one after the other. I move things in all directions. It's such a liberating experience. ~ George Lucas
3 D quotes by George Lucas
We designed a number of features from the ground up, like custom display and optics technology with very high refresh rates and pixel density. We added integrated 3-D audio, a built-in microphone so you can speak to friends inside virtual worlds, and precise mechanical adjustment systems. ~ Brendan Iribe
3 D quotes by Brendan Iribe
People are going to like 3-D in their family photos. ~ Howard Stringer
2 D Quotes «
» Breathing Quotes