2 D Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 2 D.

Quotes About 2 D

Enjoy collection of 16 2 D quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 2 D. Righ click to see and save pictures of 2 D quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

My fear in converting it to 3-D is that people will say, 'Oh, it's the 3-D 'Clash of the Titans.' No, it's 'Clash of the Titans,' the movie, and then, on top of that, you have the 3-D conversion. The 2-D movie works as well as the 3-D movie. I want to make sure that people like the 2-D version. ~ Louis Leterrier
2 D quotes by Louis Leterrier
You are not deep and complex. You're the most 2-D person I've ever met in my life. Miyazaki drew you and threw you straight on the scrap pile because you look too anime ~ Richard Rider
2 D quotes by Richard Rider
I'd stopped breathing and everything about that moment was like stumbling into a 3-D movie after living a 2-D life. ~ Karen Tayleur
2 D quotes by Karen Tayleur
Of all studios that should be doing 2-D animation, it should be Disney. ~ John Lasseter
2 D quotes by John Lasseter
I'm very happy where 3-D is going, which is that it's becoming a choice - and thankfully, most people are still choosing 2-D. ~ Christopher Nolan
2 D quotes by Christopher Nolan
I think 2-D animation disappeared from Disney because they made so many uninteresting films. They became very conservative in the way they created them. It's too bad. I thought 2-D and 3-D could coexist happily. ~ Hayao Miyazaki
2 D quotes by Hayao Miyazaki
The 2-D movie works as well as the 3-D movie. I want to make sure that people like the 2-D version. It's not a gimmick. It actually improves the viewing experience, but the movie stands on its own. ~ Louis Leterrier
2 D quotes by Louis Leterrier
I think that's coming just like anything else. I don't think that it's just going to be 3-D. I think that 2-D is going to be around forever. I think that we'll go back and forth. ~ Todd Farmer
2 D quotes by Todd Farmer
First of all, computer animation is certainly a tremendous and viable medium today. But the warmth and personality derived from 2-D animation, in my opinion, cannot be surpassed. Certain stories lend themselves well to 3-D animation and I won't labor this with naming them, but in my bones, I still respond more emotionally to the artists feel in 2-D. You feel the 'actor' in the animator more personally ... it's hard to explain. ~ Richard Sherman
2 D quotes by Richard Sherman
Time isn't a line or a circle or any 2-D object, Aisling had written. It's more like you're standing inside of a sphere of constantly flowing energy. When you find that center, you can reach out and touch any part of your life. ~ Erica Cameron
2 D quotes by Erica Cameron
Experiencing this film in 2-D is only getting about 20 percent of the experience of 'Gravity.' ~ Alfonso Cuaron
2 D quotes by Alfonso Cuaron
I'm very excited to see the wonderful 2-D characters in Poptropica come to life in the form of 3-D toys. When I first held the characters in my hands, it felt like magic. I'm excited for kids to have the same feeling! ~ Jeff Kinney
2 D quotes by Jeff Kinney
Actually shooting a 3-D movie is not different at all than making a 2-D one. You never really notice that you're making a 3-D movie. The terminology used around the set is a little bit different, but other than that, you'd never know. ~ Billy Burke
2 D quotes by Billy Burke
I was just like, "I want to make a decent 2-D movie." I was so worried that, instead of being a decent 2-D movie, it would have been a bad 3-D one. ~ J.J. Abrams
2 D quotes by J.J. Abrams
I'm not a 3-D man; I'm a 2-D man. ~ Martin Campbell
2 D quotes by Martin Campbell
I'm actually looking for a gallery, but the thing is some galleries just want to show the video work and some are just interested in the 2-D work. It has to be a gallery where I can do the 2-D collages, the video, and live performance, where it's not this weird conflict, where it can all move forward. ~ Kalup Linzy
2 D quotes by Kalup Linzy
Suffering Quotes «
» 3 D Quotes