25 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 25.

Quotes About 25

Enjoy collection of 100 25 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 25. Righ click to see and save pictures of 25 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

There's no doubt in my mind over the next 25 years how we drive, how we build our houses, how we fly, how we build our buildings, will all change. ~ Vinod Khosla
25 quotes by Vinod Khosla
I couldn't do it at all. I was never really good at it, but I can't imagine what it can be like as a fortunate person not having to deal with it. I mean, people of all ages, not just my age, 25, 35, all the way down the line. ~ Stockard Channing
25 quotes by Stockard Channing
The order Chiroptera (the "hand-wing" creatures) encompasses 1,116 species, which amounts to 25 percent of all the recognized species of mammals. To say again: One in every four species of mammal is a bat. Such ~ David Quammen
25 quotes by David Quammen
Success in investing doesn't correlate with I.Q. Once you are above the level of 25; once you have ordinary intelligence, what you need is the temperament to control the urges that get other people into trouble in investing. ~ Warren Buffett
25 quotes by Warren Buffett
I write in a very peculiar way. I think about a book for 25 or 30 years in a kind of inchoate way, and at one point or another, I realize the book is ready to be written. I usually have a character, a first line, and general idea of what the book is going to be about. ~ Charles McCarry
25 quotes by Charles McCarry
You know when you do 25 or 30 movies and people are still asking you how does it feel making the transition? you know youre not communicating correctly. ~ LL Cool J
25 quotes by LL Cool J
If plan A fails, remember there are 25 more letters. ~ Chris Guillebeau
25 quotes by Chris Guillebeau
4x4 is 75% ability, and 25% equipment. ~ Jury Nel
25 quotes by Jury Nel
We expect that 25 years from now, the use of racial preferences will no longer be necessary to further the interest approved today. ~ Sandra Day O'Connor
25 quotes by Sandra Day O'Connor
I had 25 or 30 songs. Sequencing the record, I left that to the producer. I'm not into doing that stuff. ~ Jules Shear
25 quotes by Jules Shear
November 25 2011 Day after Thanks giving day November 25 2011 Day after Thanks giving day This section is to check the table in the first line of the page.Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the adoption of the ~ Anonymous
25 quotes by Anonymous
At 25, you've got millions of brain cells to kill. ~ Bruce Willis
25 quotes by Bruce Willis
If fans are going to turn on me because of this, they weren't my fans anyway. I couldn't betray a whole 25 years of record making and not do this. I had to. ~ John Mellencamp
25 quotes by John Mellencamp
I've spent over 25 years in the television industry, the direct response industry. I met a lot of people and certainly learned the power of commercials and their brand building potential. ~ Kevin Harrington
25 quotes by Kevin Harrington
You get your heart stomped by the opposite sex, and you're hurting so badly that you write 'Sometimes When We Touch.' But then what happens when you've been married for 25 years? You can't rely on those emotional male-female roller coasters. You have to start using your imagination and the powers of empathy more. ~ Dan Hill
25 quotes by Dan Hill
December 25, 10:35 p.m.
Dear America,
It's nearly bedtime, and I'm trying to relax, but I can't. All I can think about is you. I'm terrified you're going to get hurt. I know someone would tell me if you weren't all right, and that has led to its own kind of paranoia. If anyone comes up to me to deliver a message, my heart stops for a moment, fearing the worst: You are gone. You're not coming back.
I wish you were here. I wish I could just see you.
You are never getting these letters. It's too humiliating.
I want you home. I keep thinking of your smile and worrying that I'll never see it again.
I hope you come back to me, America.
Merry Christmas.
Maxon ~ Kiera Cass
25 quotes by Kiera Cass
There's a passage in John Steinbeck's "East of Eden" that does a pretty good job describing California's rainfall patterns:

The water came in a 30-year cycle. There would be five to six wet and wonderful years when there might be 19 to 25 inches of rain, and the land would shout with grass. Then would come six or seven pretty good years of 12 to 16 inches of rain. And then the dry years would come ... ~ John Steinbeck
25 quotes by John Steinbeck
The white backlash has been at work for a long time. It's been part and parcel of the Republican Party for the last 25 years or so, and it's been highly successful up until Barack Obama was ingeniously able to come up with strategies to deal with it. ~ Cornel West
25 quotes by Cornel West
God had a heartbeat for 18-25 years old ... the vast majority of whom don't have a clue why they are on this planet. ~ Louie Giglio
25 quotes by Louie Giglio
If your enemies are hungry, give them food to eat. If they are thirsty, give them water to drink. - Proverbs 25:21 ~ Gary Chapman
25 quotes by Gary Chapman
We play a hip-hop song and suddenly 25 people on the left jump up and put their hands in the air; then you play Lost Cause and they're like, I don't know about this one. ~ Beck
25 quotes by Beck
Spain and Greece have 25% ~ Natalie Pace
25 quotes by Natalie Pace
In my day it was 75 percent car and mechanic, 25 percent driver and luck. Today it's 95 percent car. ~ Juan Manuel Fangio
25 quotes by Juan Manuel Fangio
Let no one read my principles who is not a mathematician," he famously declared (less famous is the fact that the principles he was referring to were his theories of how the aortic pulmonary valve worked). Ironically, he himself was a poor mathematician, often making simple mistakes. In one of his notes he counted up his growing library: "25 small books, 2 larger books, 16 still larger, 6 bound in vellum, 1 book with green chamois cover." This reckoning (with its charmingly haphazard system of classification) adds up to fifty, but Leonardo reached a different sum: "Total: 48," he confidently declared. ~ Ross King
25 quotes by Ross King
PRO3:24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet. PRO3:25 Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. PRO3:26 For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken. ~ Anonymous
25 quotes by Anonymous
Fellow-servant of God, your sphere may be an humble and inconspicuous one; the flock to which God has called you to minister may be a small one; but faithfulness to your trust is what is required of you. There may be an Eliab ready to taunt you, and speak contemptuously of "those few sheep in the wilderness" (1 Sam. 17:28), as there was for David to encounter; but regard not their sneers. It is written, "His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things; enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" (Matthew 25:21). ~ Arthur W. Pink
25 quotes by Arthur W. Pink
WHAT 28 FEELS LIKE

Every year of your 20s is subject to a very specific set of emotions, at least that's what I think. 21 is great for obvious, surface-level reasons. 22 is a train wreck if you graduated in four years, and are then thrust into real life. 25 is when pretty much everything changes – from your priorities to your body. And, then, there's 28. I don't know what it is about this age in particular, but I've deemed it "The Crisis Year" and here's why.

1. The realization that you're now officially in your "late 20s" is enough to send you straight into the climax of a full-blown panic attack. You don't even get to start at the beginning of the said attack, no. You wake up on your 28th birthday, screaming and dry heaving. It's an instinctual reaction to knowing that, for the next 365 days of your life, you will be teetering on the fine line between actual adulthood and clutching on desperately to your youth.

2. Because you're now in your late 20s, your parents start to treat you more like an GULP adult. Even if you've been paying your own way since forever, maybe you both secretly knew deep down that, in case of a huge emergency, asking them for help wasn't off-limits. But, when 28 hits, it's no longer an option.

3. You just feel old(er). There's something about the curvy lines of the number "8" that cast a darker and much more serious shadow over things. You'll still go out to popular nightlife establishments, but you will be ~ Joseph Ejiro
25 quotes by Joseph Ejiro
The low-wage business model has essentially turned public aid into a form of corporate welfare. The best corrective is to raise the federal minimum wage. A new bill introduced on Thursday by congressional Democrats would lift the minimum from its current level of $7.25 an hour to $12 an hour by 2020. At that level, there would still be a need for public aid to ensure that some working families are kept out of poverty. ~ Anonymous
25 quotes by Anonymous
Finally, slowly, drippingly, degrade the term Choice down to its most meager means: The red car not the black one. The 9:25 showing, not the 7:15. Ritz not Wheat Thins. ~ Geoffrey Wood
25 quotes by Geoffrey Wood
All what stuck in my mind was what the judge had said, and that was during the assault there must have been some passive co-operation on my part. Added to the fact that the Wests had only been fined £25 each for each of the charges against them, a total of £100 was all that I was worth. ~ Stephen Richards
25 quotes by Stephen Richards
Today the House has a chance to give 25 million married couples the best Valentine's Day gift possible, elimination from the most unfair of taxes, the marriage tax penalty. ~ Jerry Weller
25 quotes by Jerry Weller
The American Senate remained focused on domestic priorities and thwarted all expansionist projects. It kept the army small (25,000 men) and the navy weak. Until 1890, the American army ranked fourteenth in the world, after Bulgaria's, and the American navy was smaller than Italy's even though America's industrial strength was thirteen times that of Italy. America did not participate in international conferences and was treated as a second-rank power. In 1880, when Turkey reduced its diplomatic establishment, it eliminated its embassies in Sweden, Belgium, the Netherlands, and the United States. At the same time, a German diplomat in Madrid offered to take a cut in salary rather than be posted to Washington.18 ~ Henry Kissinger
25 quotes by Henry Kissinger
The money economy thus leaves a large ecological footprint, defined as the amount of land and resources required to meet a typical consumer's needs. For example, with only about 4% of the world's population, the United States, the largest money economy, consumes in excess of one-quarter of the world's energy and materials and generates in excess of 25 percent of the world's greenhouse gas emissions. ~ Stuart L. Hart
25 quotes by Stuart L. Hart
A recent canvass of professional philosophers found the percentage of respondents who "accept or leans toward" various positions. On normative ethics, the results were deontology 25.9%; consequentialism 23.6%; virtue ethics 18.2%. On metaethics, results were moral realism 56.4%; moral anti-realism 27.7%. On moral judgment: cognitivism 65.7%; non-cognitivism 17.0% (Bourget and Chalmers 2009). ~ Nick Bostrom
25 quotes by Nick Bostrom
Sir 19:25 And if he be hindered from sinning for want of power, if he shall find opportunity to do evil, he will do it. ~ Various
25 quotes by Various
A girl can talk about my nose, my teeth or my accent - anything that gets a conversation going is fine with me. It is weird, though, the way women respond to my body. Maybe 50 percent respond positively right away, while another 25 or 30 percent need a while to adjust to my size and to realize that ordinarily my muscles are soft, just like anyone's, only bigger. ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
25 quotes by Arnold Schwarzenegger
It's easy to underestimate how profound and holistic Roddenberry's vision of the techscape of the future was. By today's standards, the available technology of 1964 was downright primitive. Doors did not open automatically when we approached them. The first handheld calculator was still in the future, as were microwave ovens and cell phones. 1964 was a year before most Americans had even heard of a place called Vietnam, five years before man walked on the moon, 25 years before anyone ever surfed the Internet. Your phone had a curly cord, and the new innovation of "touchtone" dialing was merely a year old. Even the television sets that viewers watched would be considered positively prehistoric today. Most TVs were black-and-white models, and the majority of those sets had no remote control. There was no cable or satellite; rabbit ears and roof-top antennas were the norm. The world looked, and was, different. ~ Marc Cushman
25 quotes by Marc Cushman
I started out making $4 for my first fight, but imagine paying $25,000 for a painting ... look at me! ~ Muhammad Ali
25 quotes by Muhammad Ali
I've been sober for 25. And every day I am very grateful that I don't drink. ~ Malachy McCourt
25 quotes by Malachy McCourt
We are spending more as a percentage of our entire economy, almost 25 percent, than we have spent at any time since the end of World War II. ~ John Thune
25 quotes by John Thune
The 3.5 billion unreached people on earth would form a single file line that would stretch around the equator 25 times! Can you picture 25 lines of Christless people, trampling endlessly toward hell? Let that vision stay with you day and night. ~ Larry Stockstill
25 quotes by Larry Stockstill
I was worth about over a million dollars when I was 23 and over ten million dollars when I was 24, and over a hundred million dollars when I was 25 and ... it wasn't that important - because I never did it for the money. ~ Steve Jobs
25 quotes by Steve Jobs
I have to tell you I never in my life anticipated getting this old, this fast. It seems as if I were 25 just a few days ago. ~ Ben Stein
25 quotes by Ben Stein
I managed Hewlett Packard through the worst technology downturn in 25 years, the dotcom bust. ~ Carly Fiorina
25 quotes by Carly Fiorina
error. It was Saturday evening, February 25, 2006, and I had twenty-four hours ~ Christopher McDougall
25 quotes by Christopher McDougall
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (October 15, 1844 – August 25, 1900) was a German philosopher. His writing included critiques of religion, morality, contemporary culture, philosophy, and science, using a distinctive style and displaying a fondness for aphorism. Nietzsche's influence remains substantial within and beyond philosophy, notably in existentialism and postmodernism. Nietzsche began his career as a philologist before turning to philosophy. At the age of 24 he became Professor of Classical Philology at the University of Basel, but resigned in 1879 due to health problems, which would plague him for most of his life. In 1889 he exhibited symptoms of a serious mental illness, living out his remaining years in the care of his mother and sister until his death in 1900. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
25 quotes by Friedrich Nietzsche
We have built a total of about 1250 of this aircraft, but only fifty were allowed to be used as fighters - as interceptors. And out of this fifty, there were never more than 25 operational. So we had only a very, very few. ~ Adolf Galland
25 quotes by Adolf Galland
I know that in the United States we consume between 25 and 30 percent of the world's resources, whereas we comprise less than 5 percent of the world's population. That type of injustice has to be backed up by brute force. ~ Beatrice Ekwa Ekoko
25 quotes by Beatrice Ekwa Ekoko
Jesus said, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them" (Mt 5:17). Yet Paul could say, "Christ is the end of the law" (Rom 10:4); "you also died to the law through the body of Christ" (Rom 7:4); and "Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law" (Gal 3:25). Hebrews states, "By calling this covenant 'new,' he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear" (Heb 8:13), and "The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming" (Heb 10:1). The Matthew text is the key one, for Jesus is asserting that the Torah has not been abrogated and in fact is intact in him. ~ Grant R. Osborne
25 quotes by Grant R. Osborne
I know if I stopped hosting 'Wine Library TV,' we'd probably lose 75 percent of our audience, but the remaining 25 percent is still a big number. ~ Gary Vaynerchuk
25 quotes by Gary Vaynerchuk
We must not allow the academic prejudices bred by Hegelian ideology, anti-clericalism, anti-Semitism and nineteenth-century intellectual fashions to distort our view of these texts. All the internal evidence shows that those who set down and conflated these writings, and the scribes who copied them when the canon was assembled after the return from Exile, believed absolutely in the divine inspiration of the ancient texts and transcribed them with veneration and the highest possible standards of accuracy, including many passages which they manifestly did not understand. Indeed, the Pentateuch text twice gives solemn admonitions, from God himself, against tampering: 'Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall you diminish aught from it.'25 ~ Paul Johnson
25 quotes by Paul Johnson
You can look at history of these things, and Social Security wasn't devised to be a system that supported you for a 30-year retirement after a 25-year career ... So there will be things that, you know, the retirement age has to be changed, maybe some of the benefits have to be affected, maybe some of the inflation adjustments have to be revised. ~ Lloyd Blankfein
25 quotes by Lloyd Blankfein
When you do a drama, you are challenged to trust your inner voice much more. Because when you put a comedy in front of even a 25-person screening, you know whether it's working or not. The barometer is overt. ~ Shawn Levy
25 quotes by Shawn Levy
I took quite an interest in polar expeditions. And I've been familiar with explorers who were still investigating polar zones, especially Greenland, with dog sleighs. What matters with dog sleighs is the guide. The guide is often a female dog, who is particularly subtle, and knows there's a crevice 25 or 30 meters ahead. Yet we can't see it under the snow. So we shall say she is violent because she warns the dog sleighs they're going to fall into the crevice, a 60 to 70 meter drop into a hole, and that will be it, death. Well, maybe I have the astuteness of a female dog leading dog sleighs, nothing more than that. ~ Louis Ferdinand Celine
25 quotes by Louis Ferdinand Celine
Whom have I in heaven but you?
And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strengthb of my heart and my portion forever. ~ Bible
25 quotes by Bible
You can do any number of things in the music business aside from trying to look like you're 25. To me it's embarrassing. ~ Grace Slick
25 quotes by Grace Slick
I would not like to be replaced by someone who immediately sets about undoing what I've tried to do for 25-26 years. ~ Antonin Scalia
25 quotes by Antonin Scalia
I weighed 25 stone, and I didn't stand nine feet tall, so the weight didn't sit well on me. As big as a house? No. I was as big as an estate. ~ Victor LaValle
25 quotes by Victor LaValle
The first time I went to Hollywood, I was 25 years old. My background was mostly Italian. ~ Isabella Rossellini
25 quotes by Isabella Rossellini
Emily Dickinson once wrote, 'hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul,' and she was right, but she forgot to mention that despair is the thing with claws that tears out your heart. Kind of a major oversight there, Em." pg. 25 ~ Suzanne Sullivan
25 quotes by Suzanne Sullivan
When I was 25, people used to say to me that having kids would change you, and I'd roll my eyes. ~ Trent Reznor
25 quotes by Trent Reznor
Finally, we close this section with the following from the January 25, 2013, final rule: Covered entities and business associates that implement the specified technologies and methodologies with respect to protected health information are not required to provide notifications in the event of a breach of such information - that is, the information is not considered "unsecured" in such cases.58 We encourage covered entities and business associates to take advantage of the safe harbor provision of the breach notification rule by encrypting limited data sets and other protected health information pursuant to the Guidance. ... If protected health information is encrypted pursuant to this guidance, then no breach notification is required following an impermissible use or disclosure of the information."59 ~ Anonymous
25 quotes by Anonymous
I have been a parent since I was 25. That's a large chunk of my adult life. Mother or father, it transforms you completely. ~ Kate Winslet
25 quotes by Kate Winslet
My show is a sensory assault ... in a very brief manner - the show is only 25 minutes long. ~ Kesha
25 quotes by Kesha
It gives us a lot of versatility and flexibility. Looking ahead, we've got a lot of good young players coming through the system. As they make their way, we'll have some tough decisions down the road. I'm just glad to have this one bat in our lineup that can drive in 100 runs, hit 25 to 30 home runs at least, and in our ballpark, maybe more. ~ Tim Purpura
25 quotes by Tim Purpura
The demonic powers hate babies because they hate Jesus. When they destroy "the least of these" (Matthew 25:40, 45), the most vulnerable among us, they're destroying a picture of Jesus himself. ~ Russell D. Moore
25 quotes by Russell D. Moore
Bottom line is, I didn't return to Apple to make a fortune. I've been very lucky in my life and already have one. When I was 25, my net worth was $100 million or so. I decided then that I wasn't going to let it ruin my life. There's no way you could ever spend it all, and I don't view wealth as something that validates my intelligence. ~ Steve Jobs
25 quotes by Steve Jobs
On the other hand, we raised $25 million by going public. It's that money that we used to build this company, to build the circulation, to build a high profile and to hire staff that made Salon what it is today. ~ David Talbot
25 quotes by David Talbot
Most people die at age 25 and are buried at age 65. ~ Myles Munroe
25 quotes by Myles Munroe
If your friends are obese, your risk of obesity is 45 percent higher ... If your friend's friends are obese, your risk of obesity is 25 percent higher ... If your friend's friend's friend, someone you probably don't even know, is obese, your risk of obesity is 10 percent higher. It's only when you get to your friend's friend's friend's friends that there's no longer a relationship between that person's body size and your own body size. ~ Nicholas A. Christakis
25 quotes by Nicholas A. Christakis
I was mad until I was about 25. Completely out of control with my emotions. Everything that happened to me was a tragedy. I've been much happier over 25. ~ Romola Garai
25 quotes by Romola Garai
A good 80 percent of the vault is still physical and another percentage of it, 20, 25 percent is mental. Mental is always the mental strength, the confidence building up to that contest or repetition, practice, practice, and practice. ~ Bela Karolyi
25 quotes by Bela Karolyi
The good folks mostly win, courage usually triumphs over fear, the family dog hardly ever contracts rabies: these are things I knew at twenty-five, and things I still know now, at the age of 25 x 2. But I know something else as well: there's a place in most of us where the rain is pretty much constant, the shadows are always long, and the woods are full of monsters. It is good to have a voice in which the terrors of such a place can be articulated and its geography partially described, without denying the sunshine and clarity that fill so much of our ordinary lives. (viii) ~ Stephen King
25 quotes by Stephen King
We should be writing more great roles for women, period. Another problem is that movies are generally made for 14-year-old boys, and 14-year-old boys want to watch 25-year-old action heroes. ~ James Mangold
25 quotes by James Mangold
Sir 25:12 Blessed is he that findeth a true friend, ~ Various
25 quotes by Various
As a dispensation, grace begins with the death and resurrection of Christ (Rom. 3:24-26; 4:24,25). The point of testing is no longer legal obedience as the condition of salvation, but acceptance or rejection of Christ, with good works as a fruit of salvation ... ~ C.I. Scofield
25 quotes by C.I. Scofield
One thing that's been a great, uplifting experience through all this is, since the first "Pirates" [movie], the people who've gone to see the films, the audience members. You meet people on the street - whether they're 5, 25, 65 or 85 - they've all had the same experience, and they've all enjoyed it. So that's what keeps me moving forward in this crazy process. ~ Johnny Depp
25 quotes by Johnny Depp
You get photographed together when there's 25 people with you and people assume that you're having sex, which is definitely not the case. ~ Chelsea Handler
25 quotes by Chelsea Handler
My best moment of 2011 would definitely be the birth of my daughter six weeks ago, on September 25. ~ Dylan Walsh
25 quotes by Dylan Walsh
I remember doing one day of work, and I was so good I ended up doing 25 days on that movie. And all of it ended up on the editing room floor. That was my first Hollywood lesson: Just because you filmed a movie doesn't necessarily mean that you're in it. ~ Eddie Griffin
25 quotes by Eddie Griffin
Within 25 years, virtual reality meetings will be essentially transparent to being there in person. Once we can do this, the idea of climbing into an aircraft, and burning up huge quantities of fossil fuels to propel our bodies and briefcases full of papers, will seem absolutely backward. ~ Burt Rutan
25 quotes by Burt Rutan
A price drop in a good stock is only a tragedy if you sell at that price and never buy more. To me, a price drop is an opportunity to load up on bargains from among your worst performers and your laggards that show promise. If you can't convince yourself 'When I'm down 25 percent, I'm a buyer' and banish forever the fatal thought 'When I'm down 25 percent, I'm a seller,' then you'll never make a decent profit in stocks. ~ Peter Lynch
25 quotes by Peter Lynch
Statistically, it would seem improbable that any mathematician or scientist, at the age of 66, would be able through continued research efforts, to add much to his or her previous achievements. However I am still making the effort and it is conceivable that with the gap period of about 25 years of partially deluded thinking providing a sort of vacation my situation may be atypical. Thus I have hopes of being able to achieve something of value through my current studies or with any new ideas that come in the future. ~ John Forbes Nash
25 quotes by John Forbes Nash
I don't watch any films. Billy Elliot is the only film I've seen in the last 25 years. Oh, and ET. Both of which I loved! ~ Omar Sharif
25 quotes by Omar Sharif
I started writing with intent to publish on January 1st, 1985, when, as my New Year's resolution, I resolved to finish a book before I turned 25. It's one of only a few New Year's resolutions I remember keeping - I finished that one with a couple weeks to spare. ~ Holly Lisle
25 quotes by Holly Lisle
I have gratitude. I know myself better. I feel more capable than ever. And as far as the physicality of it, I feel better at 40 than I did at 25. ~ Cameron Diaz
25 quotes by Cameron Diaz
For the past couple of years I was doing the party thing - going out a lot. But now I've turned 25, I feel I'm an adult. ~ Paris Hilton
25 quotes by Paris Hilton
When Clemson players rub that rock and run down the hill, it's the most exciting 25 seconds in college football. ~ Brent Musburger
25 quotes by Brent Musburger
Surah 57 Ayah 25 from the Sahih International English Translation of Al-Quran.
We have already sent Our messengers with clear evidences and sent down with them the Scripture and the balance that the people may maintain [their affairs] in justice. And We sent down iron, wherein is great military might and benefits for the people, and so that Allah may make evident those who support Him and His messengers unseen. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might. ~ Anonymous
25 quotes by Anonymous
There are people who've challenged me on that, but I think there still are. Not everybody looses their virginity when they're 12, there are always these girls who are sort of outside the norm, who have only each other to hang with and talk to. Who are what you would call late bloomers; they don't know it now but when they're 25 they're going to be pretty damn interesting. ~ Naomi Foner Gyllenhaal
25 quotes by Naomi Foner Gyllenhaal
All that impedes thee from the golden round, Which fate and metaphysical aid doth seem (25) To have thee crowned withal. ~ William Shakespeare
25 quotes by William Shakespeare
There is no way that the Fourth Gospel was written by John Zebedee or by any of the disciples of Jesus. The author of this book is not a single individual, but is at least three different writers/editors, who did their layered work over a period of 25 to 30 years. ~ John Shelby Spong
25 quotes by John Shelby Spong
Be careful not to start a company that really belongs as a feature of another company, like the 25 Twitter URL shortener companies out there. Pick a real problem that's here to stay. ~ Aaron Patzer
25 quotes by Aaron Patzer
Sometime in the future - 25, 50, 75 years hence - what will the situation be like then? By that time the Chinese will have the capability of delivery too. ~ Curtis LeMay
25 quotes by Curtis LeMay
In the EU, 25% of women cite care work as their reason for not being in the paid labour force. This compares to 3% of men. ~ Caroline Criado Perez
25 quotes by Caroline Criado Perez
It's interesting: I went 25 years without watching a single television show. I was one of those people, because I was so inside how a television show was made, if I would turn on somebody else's show, I would sit there and analyze it, like, 'Oh, so they had four hours in this location and had to get out and the number of set-ups, etc.' ~ Marshall Herskovitz
25 quotes by Marshall Herskovitz
Graciousness, courtesy, compassion-this is hesed. Hesed is a quality that extends even to the animals and the land. The sabbath rest principle of Hebrew law included the needs of the livestock (Exod. 23:12). After seven years of planting and harvesting, the land itself needed "a year of complete rest" (Lev. 25:5). Even the soil of the vineyards was not to be overtaxed by planting other crops between the rows (Deut. 22:9). The oxen that trod out the grain were not to be muzzled so that they could eat while they worked (Deut. 25:4). And so on. ~ Richard J. Foster
25 quotes by Richard J. Foster
I've made over 25 studio albums, and I think probably I've made two real stinkers in my time, and some not-bad albums, and some really good albums. I'm proud of what I've done. In fact it's been a good ride. ~ David Bowie
25 quotes by David Bowie
My father, a bookkeeper who never earned more than $11,000 a year in his life, sat there, writing out a $25 check to the NAACP. When I asked him why, he said discrimination against anyone is discrimination against us all. And I never forgot that. Indeed, his philanthropy was a gift, not just to that organization, but to me. ~ Michael Bloomberg
25 quotes by Michael Bloomberg
If you're anything like me,
You bite your nails,
And laugh when you're nervous.
You promise people the world,
because that's what they want from you.
You like giving them what they want...
But darling, you need to stop,

You knock on wood every time you make plans.
You cross your fingers, hold your breath,
Wish on lucky numbers and eyelashes
Your superstitions were the lone survivors of the shipwreck.
Rest In Peace, to your naive bravado...
If life gets too good now,
Darling, it scares you.

You never wanted to lock your door,
Your secret garden gate or your diary drawer
Didn't want to face the you you don't know anymore
For fear she was much better before...
But Darling, now you have to.

There's a justice system in your head
For names you'll never speak again,
And you make your ruthless rulings.
Each new enemy turns to steel
They become the bars that confine you,
In your own little golden prison cell...
But Darling, there is where you meet yourself.

If you're anything like me
You've grown to hate your pride
To love your thighs
And no amount of friends at 25
Will fill the empty seats
At the lunch tables of your past
The teams that picked you last...
But Darling, you keep trying.

If yo ~ Taylor Swift
25 quotes by Taylor Swift
3 Games Quotes «
» Headphones Quotes