3 Games Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 3 Games.

Quotes About 3 Games

Enjoy collection of 48 3 Games quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 3 Games. Righ click to see and save pictures of 3 Games quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

The best game ever played was in Monday 3/21/2016, 2 games were played for 40 minutes class sport and in both I win and I and my friend we were going on the 3 game, but unfortunately we didn't finished it. But from here it can be see that I'm the winner! ~ Deyth Banger
3 Games quotes by Deyth Banger
Humor is the most precious gift I can give to my reader, a reminder that the world is not such a terribly serious place. There is more than video games and drugs and nuclear threats; there is laughter, and there is hope. ~ James Howe
3 Games quotes by James Howe
I would love to compose more fantasy music, whether it's for a film or a game. That genre has so much opportunity for harmonic experimentation, not to mention all the interesting instruments that become available when composing music for alien species and other worlds. ~ Jason Graves
3 Games quotes by Jason Graves
I watch a lot of sport on television. I only watch certain sports, and I only watch them live - I don't think I've ever been able to watch a replay of a match or game of which the result was already decided. I feel bound to cheat and look up what can be looked up. ~ A.S. Byatt
3 Games quotes by A.S. Byatt
Never before and never since have I seen - and I cannot even imagine, such an amazing rapidity of chess thinking that Capablanca possessed in 1913-14. In blitz games he gave all the St. Petersburg players odds of five minutes to one - and he won. ~ Alexander Alekhine
3 Games quotes by Alexander Alekhine
My style of play won't ever change, because I enjoy that aggressive style of golf. It allows me to play my best. When I attack pins, I stay more focused. I get more into the shot and, consequently, I get more out of the shot and out of my game by playing aggressive. ~ Phil Mickelson
3 Games quotes by Phil Mickelson
I actually have the Arcade PC at home, and it has 5,500 games on it. Everything from the old school, Galaga, Tron, Missile Command, anything you can think of, they're all on there. I love the old school games. ~ Diego Corrales
3 Games quotes by Diego Corrales
There are plenty of skills I've learned from playing video games. It's more interactive than watching TV, because there are problems to solve as you're using your brain. ~ Shaun White
3 Games quotes by Shaun White
I started boxing when I was eight. I enjoyed when I could hit someone and they couldn't hit me back. It was like a game for me. The feeling of knocking someone out. My first knockout victory was when I was ten. He went down and his nose started to bleed, so they stopped it. ~ Emanuel Steward
3 Games quotes by Emanuel Steward
Characters may lend the action a certain colouring, but it is what happens that comes first. To overlook this while watching a tragedy would be like treating a football game simply as the acts of a set of solitary individuals, or as chance for each of them to display 'personality'. The fact that some players behave as though this is precisely what football games are about should not distract us from this point. ~ Terry Eagleton
3 Games quotes by Terry Eagleton
It is impossible to win gracefully at chess. No man has yet said "Mate!" in a voice which failed to sound to his opponent bitter, boastful and malicious. ~ A.A. Milne
3 Games quotes by A.A. Milne
When I'm on planes, I'd talk to people and I'd tell them I compete in the X Games. Some would know what it was, but maybe half didn't. But everyone knows about the Olympics. They're really like the X Games for the world! ~ Shaun White
3 Games quotes by Shaun White
As his team prepares, a coach's entire being must be concentrated on winning games. ~ Bobby Knight
3 Games quotes by Bobby Knight
If you do your "homework" well you can be sure you'll feel more relaxed. Make sure you have a walk or rest before the game because the most important thing is to be focused during the game itself! If you get tired by preparation you won't have enough energy left for the whole game, and we all know that a single blunder can ruin all the work done beforehand! ~ Judit Polgar
3 Games quotes by Judit Polgar
It means, your worships' excellencies, that - you - can't come to it! This chicken won't fight. It means that the fat's in the fire, and the cat's out of the bag! It means confusion! Distraction! Perdition! And a tearing off of our wigs! It means the game's up, the play's over, villainy is about to be hanged and virtue about to be married, and the curtain is going to drop and the principal performer - that's I - is going to be called out amid the applause of the audience! ~ E.D.E.N. Southworth
3 Games quotes by E.D.E.N. Southworth
Keep winning and get to the postseason, I won 20 games and they just dumped one beer on my head. It feels good because I'm helping my team win. ~ Dontrelle Willis
3 Games quotes by Dontrelle Willis
We should not be impressed when our leaders say firmly, "History teaches us" or "History will show that we were right."
They can oversimplify and force inexact comparisons just as much as any of us can. Even the clever and the powerful (and the two are not necessarily the same) go confidently off down the wrong paths. It is useful, too, to be reminded, as a citizen, that those in positions of authority do not always know better. ~ Margaret MacMillan
3 Games quotes by Margaret MacMillan
I think Louisville will be fired up for this game. They might be in revenge mode. But, this time of the year records, don't mean much. Anything can happen. ~ Mike Carey
3 Games quotes by Mike Carey
Little decisions were made, every day. In this movie [The Hunger Games], we really focused on Cinna and we didn't get time to focus on the other stylist. ~ Nina Jacobson
3 Games quotes by Nina Jacobson
It seems that fighting is a game where everybody is the loser. ~ Zora Neale Hurston
3 Games quotes by Zora Neale Hurston
Diplomacy is a game of chess in which the nations are checkmated. ~ Karl Kraus
3 Games quotes by Karl Kraus
–Don't you think the vast majority of the chaos in the world is caused by a relatively small group of disappointed men?

–I don't know. Could be.
–The men who haven't gotten the work they expected to get. The men who don't get the promotion they expected. The men who are dropped in a jungle or a desert and expected video games and got mundanity and depravity and friends dying like animals. These men can't be left to mix with the rest of society. Something bad always happens. ~ Dave Eggers
3 Games quotes by Dave Eggers
I have been an avid reader of 'Golf Digest' ever since I started playing this great game. ~ Paula Creamer
3 Games quotes by Paula Creamer
I'm busy working on every aspect of my game - defense, shooting, rebounding - but I really want to become a better overall team player. Help my teammates become better players out on the court in order to win more ball games. ~ Kevin Durant
3 Games quotes by Kevin Durant
There is nothing less important in life than the score after one game of a two out of three game match. ~ John Kessel
3 Games quotes by John Kessel
Greyface and his followers took the game of playing at life more seriously than they took life itself and were known even to destroy other living beings whose ways of life differed from their own. ~ Malaclypse The Younger
3 Games quotes by Malaclypse The Younger
I thought Denver and Seattle was a big game but Houston and Dallas is the kind of game that as players, we want to play in. I haven't missed playing in the National Football League, but every year there are one or two games that makes me wish I could tee it up in that game one more time. ~ Sterling Sharpe
3 Games quotes by Sterling Sharpe
I think games are starting to branch out. It's not just guys sitting at their computer stations. Games are so fun, that everybody gets into them a little bit. ~ Christian Slater
3 Games quotes by Christian Slater
A big hit is all part of the game. If you want to make a lot of big hits, you forget about the one you just made and move onto the next one. ~ Troy Polamalu
3 Games quotes by Troy Polamalu
A lot of young girls don't realise how diverse the career opportunities are in games development. Many think that you need elite math skills and a vast knowledge of all things tech to work in games, and haven't thought about avenues like design, producing, art, writing or composing. ~ Rhianna Pratchett
3 Games quotes by Rhianna Pratchett
Personally, it's changed my game - it's how I think now. Can't imagine writing more than a paragraph in anything that doesn't do MMD. ~ Merlin Mann
3 Games quotes by Merlin Mann
People say it is part of the game. You win some, you lose some. But not for me. ~ Ruud Van Nistelrooy
3 Games quotes by Ruud Van Nistelrooy
I was also an only child and my father really wanted a son - he's from that generation - it was always about kung-fu theater on Sundays and boxing games on the weekend. ~ Milla Jovovich
3 Games quotes by Milla Jovovich
Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive ~ David Lee Roth
3 Games quotes by David Lee Roth
The Government set the stage economically by informing everyone that we were in a depression period, with very pointed allusions to the 1930s. The period just prior to our last 'good' war. ... Boiled down, our objective was to make killing and military life seem like adventurous fun, so for our inspiration we went back to the Thirties as well. It was pure serendipity. Inside one of the Scripter offices there was an old copy of Doc Smith's first LENSMAN space opera. It turned out that audiences in the 1970s were more receptive to the sort of things they scoffed at as juvenilia in the 1930s. Our drugs conditioned them to repeat viewings, simultaneously serving the ends of profit and positive reinforcement. The movie we came up with stroked all the correct psychological triggers. The fact that it grossed more money than any film in history at the time proved how on target our approach was.'

'Oh my God... said Jonathan, his mouth stalling the open position.

'Six months afterward we ripped ourselves off and got secondary reinforcement onto television. We pulled a 40 share. The year after that we phased in the video games, experimenting with non-narcotic hypnosis, using electrical pulses, body capacitance, and keying the pleasure centers of the brain with low voltage shocks. Jesus, Jonathan, can you *see* what we've accomplished? In something under half a decade we've programmed an entire generation of warm bodies to go to war for us and love it. They buy what ~ David J. Schow
3 Games quotes by David J. Schow
Deb Zane, our casting director on the Hunger Games was very sanguine, from the beginning, about just blocking out what everybody else says that they want. ~ Nina Jacobson
3 Games quotes by Nina Jacobson
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. ~ Michael Jordan
3 Games quotes by Michael Jordan
How children adapt to available surfaces, using curbstones, stoops and manhole covers. How they take the pockmarked world and turn a delicate inversion, making something brainy and rule-bound and smooth, and then spend the rest of their lives trying to repeat the process. ~ Don DeLillo
3 Games quotes by Don DeLillo
I really enjoy playing with someone else and whether it's chess or tennis or games, I love card games. I love that, but I think there's something so important to gain from winning and losing and learning how to lose and how you can be better from that. ~ Hilary Swank
3 Games quotes by Hilary Swank
Where's your boyfriend, District 12? Still hanging on?" She asks.
Well, as long as we're talking I'm alive. "He's out there now. Hunting Cato," I snarl at her. Then I scream at the top of my lungs. "Peeta!"
Clove jams her fist into my windpipe, very effectively cutting off my voice. But her head's whipping from side to side, and I know for a moment she's at least considering I'm telling the truth. Since no Peeta appears to save me, she turns back to me.
"Liar," she says with a grin. "He's nearly dead. Cato knows where he cut him. You've probably got him strapped up in some tree while you try to keep his heart going. What's in the pretty little backpack? That medicine for Lover Boy? Too bad he'll never get it. ~ Suzanne Collins
3 Games quotes by Suzanne Collins
That wasn't so bad," I decided, after downing the shot. Maybe I was getting my rhythm.
"Because you threw it over your shoulder," Scarface told me, looking smug.
"Did not." I looked behind me, only to see an outraged vamp with fey wine dripping down his face. "Oops."
"It was for luck," Ray said defensively, wrapping both my hands around a glass.
"Drink!"
I drank. ~ Karen Chance
3 Games quotes by Karen Chance
The game's in the refrigerator, the door's closed, the light's out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard and the Jell-O's jiggling, ~ Chick Hearn
3 Games quotes by Chick Hearn
I think Curtis is finally getting his drive back, his passion for the game, ... I think he's starting to enjoy that competition again. That's what drives us all out here that feeling of being able to hit a good shot in a tough situation. ~ Jay Haas
3 Games quotes by Jay Haas
If you are thinking about mistakes during games then you are not concentrating on what is important which is the next shot or the next cross or whatever you have to deal with in that game. The mental side of things is massive, probably the biggest. ~ Shay Given
3 Games quotes by Shay Given
A painting of any quality is always going to have nerdy energy, an affirmation behind it. It's gonna be like a kid playing a video game. ~ John Currin
3 Games quotes by John Currin
When you come to actually act, it's a game. It may be a very serious game, but it's still a game. If you lose that sense of play, the work suffers. ~ Michael Sheen
3 Games quotes by Michael Sheen
I'm at a really good spot in my career, to the point where I feel like I could explode at any moment. If I keep progressing with my game at this rate, I think I'll be a big factor ~ Keegan Bradley
3 Games quotes by Keegan Bradley
After fifteen years of facing them (pitchers) you don't really get over them. They're devious. They're the only players in the game allowed to cheat. They throw illegal pitches and they sneak foreign substances on the ball. They can inflict pain whenever they wish. And, they're the only ones on the diamond who have high ground. That's symbolic. You know what they tell you in a war - 'take the high ground first.' ~ Richie Ashburn
3 Games quotes by Richie Ashburn
3 21 2016 Quotes «
» 25 Quotes