6 Months Clean Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 6 Months Clean.

Quotes About 6 Months Clean

Enjoy collection of 46 6 Months Clean quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 6 Months Clean. Righ click to see and save pictures of 6 Months Clean quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

As a good rule of thumb, you want to secure 3-months of living expenses on the side, just in case shit hits the fan. Ideally, you'll want a 6-month rainy-day fund because it never hurts to fall back on much more. ~ Jay Breezy
6 Months Clean quotes by Jay Breezy
The advice that I usually give to young actors is that if you can create a character for the stage and keep that character fresh for at least 6 months that means you're doing the show eight times a week. ~ Joe Morton
6 Months Clean quotes by Joe Morton
We have a VA hospital back home in St. Louis. Like many of our colleagues, we hear continued concerns about the access and the service. I have seen a statistic that more than 60,000 veterans today are waiting more than 6 months for an appointment at a VA hospital. ~ Russ Carnahan
6 Months Clean quotes by Russ Carnahan
My first job, actually, was a Chicago Bulls commercial. I was a ninja. I walked with a limp for a week afterward and got paid 500 dollars 6 months later. Thanks, guys. ~ Samuel Witwer
6 Months Clean quotes by Samuel Witwer
I was chomping at the bit to get my career started - so after I took all the theater courses at Brooklyn College I enrolled in a two year program at AMDA in the city (The American Musical Dramatic Academy) I was there for 6 months and loved it. ~ Didi Conn
6 Months Clean quotes by Didi Conn
It's not until you become seriously ill and you nearly die and you're at home for 6 months, that you suddenly stop to realize that this isn't the way I intended it to be in the beginning. Everything that you've done falls away and start wondering why you went through all that rock business stuff. ~ Chris Rea
6 Months Clean quotes by Chris Rea
Writing humour certainly involves pain. A sitcom is 6 months of writing pain! ~ Miranda Hart
6 Months Clean quotes by Miranda Hart
Using data gathered in 2011, the CDC study estimated that across all age groups, 19.3 percent of American women "have been raped in their lifetimes" and that 1.6 percent of American women - nearly two and a half million individuals - "reported that they were raped in the 12 months preceding the survey. ~ Jon Krakauer
6 Months Clean quotes by Jon Krakauer
'Leonie' did get made and it was an extremely wonderful experience. I got to travel the world. I filmed for 6 months - 3 months in New Orleans and 3 months in Japan. ~ Emily Mortimer
6 Months Clean quotes by Emily Mortimer
We need to make it clear that we will withdraw from Iraq within 6 to 9 months - so that the Iraqis will know that they must stand up and defend the opportunity given to them. ~ John Olver
6 Months Clean quotes by John Olver
I made my first stage appearance when I was 6 months old. ~ Alan Alda
6 Months Clean quotes by Alan Alda
Our ages ranged from 22, down to 18, and we had a 6 month contract to go to Bogata, Columbia. And of course, it was during the depression, we were still with our parents, and things were still pretty tough on them back in the United States. ~ Martin Denny
6 Months Clean quotes by Martin Denny
Every day you say 'No' to your dreams, you might be pushing back your dreams a whole 6 months ~ Eric Thomas
6 Months Clean quotes by Eric Thomas
Who is the muppet coaching Chelsea??? AVB??? Hmmm!! 25yrs for Ferguson, hopefully not even 6 months for this AVB geezer! ~ Kevin Pietersen
6 Months Clean quotes by Kevin Pietersen
Integrate at least three of these items into your daily diet to be sure you are eating plenty of whole food. 1. Beans - all kinds: black beans, pinto beans, garbanzo beans, black-eyed peas, lentils 2. Greens - spinach, kale, chards, beet tops, fennel tops 3. Sweet potatoes - don't confuse with yams. 4. Nuts - all kinds: almonds, peanuts, walnuts, sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts, cashews 5. Olive oil - green, extra-virgin is usually the best. Note that olive oil decomposes quickly, so buy no more than a month's supply at a time. 6. Oats - slow-cook or Irish steel-cut are best. 7. Barley - either in soups, as a hot cereal, or ~ Dan Buettner
6 Months Clean quotes by Dan Buettner
No matter how old you are now. You are never too young or too old for success or going after what you want. Here's a short list of people who accomplished great things at different ages
1) Helen Keller, at the age of 19 months, became deaf and blind. But that didn't stop her. She was the first deaf and blind person to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree.
2) Mozart was already competent on keyboard and violin; he composed from the age of 5.
3) Shirley Temple was 6 when she became a movie star on "Bright Eyes."
4) Anne Frank was 12 when she wrote the diary of Anne Frank.
5) Magnus Carlsen became a chess Grandmaster at the age of 13.
6) Nadia Comăneci was a gymnast from Romania that scored seven perfect 10.0 and won three gold medals at the Olympics at age 14.
7) Tenzin Gyatso was formally recognized as the 14th Dalai Lama in November 1950, at the age of 15.
8) Pele, a soccer superstar, was 17 years old when he won the world cup in 1958 with Brazil.
9) Elvis was a superstar by age 19.
10) John Lennon was 20 years and Paul Mcartney was 18 when the Beatles had their first concert in 1961.
11) Jesse Owens was 22 when he won 4 gold medals in Berlin 1936.
12) Beethoven was a piano virtuoso by age 23
13) Issac Newton wrote Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica at age 24
14) Roger Bannister was 25 when he broke the 4 minute mile record
15) Albert Einstein was 26 when he wrote the theory of relativity
16) ~ Pablo
6 Months Clean quotes by Pablo
If you have a 10-year plan of how to get [somewhere], you should ask: Why can't you do this in 6 months? ~ Peter Thiel
6 Months Clean quotes by Peter Thiel
What might you do to accomplish your 10-year goals in the next 6 months, if you had a gun against your head? ~ Tim Ferriss
6 Months Clean quotes by Tim Ferriss
Watch the growth of middle level management. Don't automatically fill vacant jobs. Leave some positions unfilled for 6-8 months to see what happens. You will find you won't need to fill some of them. ~ Donald Rumsfeld
6 Months Clean quotes by Donald Rumsfeld
So don't be so hard on yourself when you feel that deep pain within. It totally makes sense that you feel it. Whether your relationship lasted 10 years or 6 months, it was real to you. Grieving is what happens when you allow your heart to break. The next step is up to you. It's possible to not be frozen in the grief process forever. It takes however long as it takes, but if you are proactive in how you deal with your grief, you will find that you are not ruled by it. ~ Stalina Goodwin
6 Months Clean quotes by Stalina Goodwin
As always, there are exceptions. Adults with training can still learn to distinguish speech sounds in other languages. But in general, the brain appears to have a limited window of opportunity in an astonishingly early time frame. The cognitive door begins swinging shut at 6 months old, and then, unless something pushes against it, the door closes. By 12 months, your baby's brain has made decisions that affect her the rest of her life. ~ John Medina
6 Months Clean quotes by John Medina
A TWIST OF LIGHT-prologue
Reissue date; 6-16-14

The new mother mover the sacking away from the tiny red face, marveling at the perfect mouth and the arc of dark eyebrows of the child she cradled. "Did you ever see anything so pretty?" She spoke to no one in particular, but addressed her question to the group of women huddled inside the hut. Fashioned from cardboard and corrugated iron, the hut wasn't much bigger than the flatbed of the truck that had brought her here.

"Nothing's quite as pretty as a healthy baby." the flat vowels marked the midwife's origins in Oklahoma as surely as her faded sunbonnet and her residence in the labor camp. Set up less than two months ago, it already bulged with over five hundred people who'd been blown out of their homes along with the rich topsoil.(less) ~ Joyce Mandeville
6 Months Clean quotes by Joyce Mandeville
10 facts about abusive relationships (what i wish i'd known)

1. it's not always loud. it's not always obvious. the poison doesn't always hit you like a gunshot. sometimes, it seeps in quietly, slowly. sometimes, you don't even know it was ever there until months after.
2. love is not draining. love is not tiring. this is not how it is supposed to be.
3. apologies are like band-aids, when what you really need is stitches– they don't actually fix anything long-term. soon enough, you'll be bleeding again, but they will never give you what you really need.
4. this is not your fault. you did not turn them into this. this is how they are, how they've always been. you can't blame yourself.
5. there will be less good days than bad days but the good days will be so amazing that it will feel like everything is better than it actually is. your mind is playing tricks on itself and your heart is trying to convince itself that it made the right choice.
6. they do not love you. they can not love you. this is not love.
7. you're not wrong for wanting to run, so do it. listen to what your gut is telling you.
8. you will let them come back again and again before you realize that they only change long enough for you to let them in one more time.
9. it's okay to be selfish and leave. there is never any crime in putting yourself first. when they tell you otherwise, don't believe them. don't let them tear you down. they want to knock you off your ~ Catarine Hancock
6 Months Clean quotes by Catarine Hancock
policosanol 20-25 mg once daily at bedtime. Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100-300mg before each meal. Green Tea Extract (decaffeinated) 325mg before each meal. Garlic Extract (aged garlic extract) 200mgbefore each meal. Ferriss calls this PAGG or the PAGG stack. You take these as described 6 days a week and take off a week every two months. ~ Eric Parker
6 Months Clean quotes by Eric Parker
Generally I finish a first draft in 2-6 months, then I set it aside for a while so that when I come back to it I can read it with fresh eyes and figure out how to improve it. ~ Margaret Haddix
6 Months Clean quotes by Margaret Haddix
When I was seven, I had to stay home for several weeks because of some ailment, whereupon my father elected to teach me so that I should not fall behind. In fact, he taught me in three months as much as the school taught in two years, so, on returning to school, I was shifted from grade 4 to grade 6. ~ Arthur Lewis
6 Months Clean quotes by Arthur Lewis
After you have been eating greens for 6 months, you will feel that something is missing unless you have them each day. ~ Ann Wigmore
6 Months Clean quotes by Ann Wigmore
1) Choose a person, older than yourself, you see frequently - not too often by approx once a week or once a month. Maybe one of your grandparents if they are still alive.
2) Every time you meet the chosen person you press your 2 pointing-fingers firmly against your eyes for 10 to 20 seconds until various colors and patterns arise.
3) Try to note or memorize the patterns and colors in connection with the context and repeat the practice every time you meet the chosen person for a as long as possible, minimum 6 months.
4) After minimum 6 months of this practice you can recall the person, virtually by pressing your eyes for a while. In the midst of the colors and pattern a sense of presence of the chosen person arrives even after the chosen person has died. ~ Hans Ulrich Obrist
6 Months Clean quotes by Hans Ulrich Obrist
Every one of our 10,000 taste buds is wired for sugar. But we aren't born liking salt - we develop a taste for it at about 6 months. ~ Michael Moss
6 Months Clean quotes by Michael Moss
Dating should really be more like furniture store commercials ... I would love to' pay no interest for 6 months ~ Josh Stern
6 Months Clean quotes by Josh Stern
A man can no more take in a supply of grace for the future than he can eat enough today to last him for the next 6 months, nor can he inhale sufficient air into his lungs with one breath to sustain life for a week to come. We are permitted to draw upon God's store of grace from day to day as we need it. ~ Dwight L. Moody
6 Months Clean quotes by Dwight L. Moody
The economic recession in America wasn't caused by bad luck; it was caused by bad Republican policies. But the Republican candidates are doubling down on the same flawed policies that led to the loss of 3.6 million jobs in the final months of 2008 and gravely affected middle class families across America. ~ Debbie Wasserman Schultz
6 Months Clean quotes by Debbie Wasserman Schultz
I have been trying to lose weight for the last two-three months and it has gone really well. In the last 6-12 months I have been in the best form in quite a while. ~ Shane Warne
6 Months Clean quotes by Shane Warne
My wife loves me but she don't like me. I'm still in the trenches every day. I'm still buildin' my name, and it's growin' rapidly, but not fast enough to where I can relax at home with my kids and my wife. I'm always on the road, 3 months at a time, 6 months at a time. ~ Aaron Dontez Yates
6 Months Clean quotes by Aaron Dontez Yates
There are seven incarnations (and six correlates) necessary to becoming an Artist: 1. Explorer (Courage) 2. Surveyor (Vision) 3. Miner (Strength) 4. Refiner (Patience) 5. Designer (Intelligence) 6. Maker (Experience) 7. Artist. First, you must leave the safety of your home and go into the dangers of the world, whether to an actual territory or some unexamined aspect of the psyche. This is what is meant by 'Explorer.' Next, you must have the vision to recognize your destination once you arrive there. Note that a destination may sometimes also be the journey. This is what is meant by 'Surveyor.' Third, you must be strong enough to dig up the facts, follow veins of history, unearth telling details. This is what is meant by 'Miner.' Fourth, you must have the patience to winnow and process your material into something rare. This may take months or even years. And this is what is meant by 'Refiner.' Fifth, you must use your intellect to conceive of your material as something meaning more than its origins. This is what is meant by 'Designer.' Six, you must fashion a work independent of everything that has gone before it including yourself. This is accomplished though experience and is what is meant by 'Maker.' At this stage, the work is acceptable. You will be fortunate to have progressed so far. It is unlikely, however, that you will go any farther. Most do not. But let us assume you are exceptional. Let us assume you are rare. What then does it mean to reach the final incarnation? ~ Mark Z. Danielewski
6 Months Clean quotes by Mark Z. Danielewski
I wish I would have known that there was no need to wait. I went to college. I went to law school. I worked in law and banking, though not for terribly long. But not until I started PayPal did I fully realize that you don't have to wait to start something. So if you're planning to do something with your life, if you have a 10-year plan of how to get there, you should ask: Why can't you do this in 6 months? Sometimes, you have to actually go through the complex, 10-year trajectory. But it's at least worth asking whether that's the story you're telling yourself, or whether that's the reality. ~ Timothy Ferriss
6 Months Clean quotes by Timothy Ferriss
Contemplations on the belly
When pregnant with our first, Dean and I attended a child birth class. There were about 15 other couples, all 6-8 months pregnant, just like us. As an introduction, the teacher asked us to each share what had been our favorite part of pregnancy and least favorite part. I was surprised by how many of the men and women there couldn't name a favorite part. When it was my turn, I said, "My least favorite has been the nausea, and my favorite is the belly."

We were sitting in the back of the room, so it was noticeable when several heads turned to get a look at me. Dean then spoke. "Yeah, my least favorite is that she was sick, and my favorite is the belly too."

Now nearly every head turned to gander incredulously at the freaky couple who actually liked the belly.

Dean and I laughed about it later, but we were sincere. The belly is cool. It is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, an unmistakable sign of what's going on inside, the wigwam for our little squirmer, the mark of my undeniable superpower of baby-making. I loved the belly and its freaky awesomeness, and especially the flutters, kicks, and bumps from within.

Twins belly is a whole new species. I marvel at the amazing uterus within and skin without with their unceasing ability to stretch (Reed Richards would be impressed). I still have great admiration for the belly, but I also fear it. Sometimes I wonder if I should build a shrine to it, ~ Shannon Hale
6 Months Clean quotes by Shannon Hale
Two psychologists reacted to reports emerging from the two state psychiatric hospitals that the staff were mistreating the patients. This couldn't be proven as, whenever anybody official inspected the hospital, the staff were as good as gold. So the psychologists therefore determined to get themselves admitted, incognito, one to each hospital, posing as schizophrenic patients. They decided on the delusions and hallucinations they would simulate in advance and went ahead and got admitted as long-term patients. The plan was that, after 6 months, both of them would emerge at the same time, declare that they were psychologists and present their findings to the world. The trouble was, when the time came, they were both schizophrenic and, as far as I know, remain so to this day. ~ Tim Cantopher
6 Months Clean quotes by Tim Cantopher
This mobility [changing jobs and housing three times in 30 months in New York City] was made possible by a buoyant housing and job market, ensuring a low transaction cost of changing jobs and location. By contrast, in Paris (where we came from), housing mobility was hampered by 2-year leases that could not be broken without penalties. Additionally, job mobility was frowned on as a sign of instability-- changing jobs three times in 30 months would have resulted in a resume that raised a lot of eyebrows.

When-- after just 6 months with my first employer in New York-- I found a job that was a better fit with my long-term interests, I was terribly embarrassed by the prospect of telling my employer that I was quitting. My colleagues at work reassured me that this was done all the time in New York, and that a higher salary was a very honorable reason to change jobs. Indeed, my employer gave me a good luck party when I quit!

This is mobility. A flexible labor market, an open housing market-- the flophouse [urban housing] with its low standards but very low rent was essential to getting us started-- and a transport system that is fast, affordable, and extensive enough to allow individuals to look for jobs in an entire metropolitan area rather than just in limited locations. ~ Alain Bertaud
6 Months Clean quotes by Alain Bertaud
Girls Wanted to Enter Flight Stewardess Training Group
Here is the Career Opportunity for Which You Have Been Waiting!
If you are interested and feel you can meet all of the qualifications below, please write in detail and attach a full length photograph.
HEIGHT: Between 5'2" and 5'6"
WEIGHT: 135 pounds maximum
ATTRACTIVE: "Just below Hollywood" standards
Plenty of Personality and Poise
MARITAL STATUS: Single, Not Divorced,
Separated, or Widowed
RACE: White
EDUCATION: Registered Nurse or Two Years of College
VISION: 20/20 without glasses
Must be a US citizen and available for training within 6 months.
If you feel you qualify
~ Judy Blume
6 Months Clean quotes by Judy Blume
It is possible to become world-class, enter the top 5% of performers in the world, in almost any subject within 6-12 months, or even 6-12 weeks. ~ Timothy Ferriss
6 Months Clean quotes by Timothy Ferriss
that love and loathing, joy and distress, quietness and noise, all eventually blur and one is left wondering where one started and the other ended. 6 In the next few months, Anuradha and Vardhmaan Gand-harva, upon the discovery of the dissolution inside their loins, indulged it no end. ~ Siddharth Dhanvant Sanghvi
6 Months Clean quotes by Siddharth Dhanvant Sanghvi
[Boyfriend #8] He left for an internship in Guatamala, a step towards his future career in international affairs. They both cried at the airport. He returned 6 months later and, didn't call. Last year, Jane heard that Bobby, 'Robert' now, was running for Congress. At a recent polling, he wasn't doing so hot in the 30-something-jilted-female demographic. ~ Shannon Hale
6 Months Clean quotes by Shannon Hale
You aime lots of stupid crap. While Hassan worked to make God hates baguettes
Colin's mind raced like this:
(1) baguettes (2) Katherine XIX (3) the ruby necklace he'd bought her five months and seventeen days before (4) most rubies come from India, which (5) used to be under control of the United Kingdom, of which (6) Winston Churchill was the prime minister, and (7) isn't it interesting how a lot of good politicians, like Churchill and also Gandhi, were bald while (8) a lot of evil dictators, like Hitler and Stalin and Saddam Hussein, were mustachoied? But (9) Mussolini only wore a mustache sometimes, and (10) lost of good scientists had mustaches, like the Italian Ruggero Oddi, who (11) discovered (and named for himself) the intestinal tract's spinchter of Oddi, which is just one of several lesser-known sphicnters like (12) the pupillary spinchter. ~ John Green
6 Months Clean quotes by John Green
Why did you start to write?

I left at 15.. I started to write becase I was taken off a ship from Germany when I was 18. They said I wouldn't live for 6 months.

I'd been given up for dead many times and I just didn't want to waste my life. I had what I now realize was a spiritual experience.

I realized that I would die,
and that just before I would die,
two things would happen.

number one, I would regret my entire life.
and number two, I would want to live my life over again.
and then I would die.
and that terrified me.

[...]

to think that I would live my entire life, look at it, and say oh..I blew it. was such a terrifying thought
that I bought a typewriter

I didn't know what I was going to do with it, but I bought a typewriter.
but that is what got me to start writing, was

I did not want to waste my life

I wanted to, and I HAD to, do something with my life ~ Hubert Selby Jr.
6 Months Clean quotes by Hubert Selby Jr.
It's like spending 6 months just trying to inhale. It's like forgetting how to move your muscles and reliving every nauseous moment in your life and struggling to get all the splinters out from underneath your skin. It's like that one time you woke up and tripped down a rabbit hole and a blond girl in a blue dress kept asking you for directions but you couldn't tell her, you had no idea, you kept trying to speak but your throat was full of rain clouds and it's like someone has taken the ocean and filled it with silence and dumped it all over this room.
It's like this. ~ Tahereh Mafi
6 Months Clean quotes by Tahereh Mafi
Ghanbari Wichita Quotes «
» Caswell County Quotes