2016 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 2016.

Quotes About 2016

Enjoy collection of 100 2016 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 2016. Righ click to see and save pictures of 2016 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

There are two different ways to bow
Petra Cecilia Maria Hermans
August 19, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
2016 quotes by Petra Hermans
The 2016 presidential election is ripe for the emergence of a game-changing political leader who either dramatically reforms one of the existing parties or mounts an independent bid. ~ Ron Fournier
2016 quotes by Ron Fournier
I am more than perfect
because I am more than love
Petra Hermans
September 27, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
To respect the borders of love
is to respect the borders of life.
The Religion Of The Blue Circle
Religious Leader Petra Cecilia Maria Hermans
November 2, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
It's important to be qualified, but if election 2016 is a resume competition, then Hillary Clinton's gonna be the next president, because she's been in office and in government longer than anybody else. ~ Marco Rubio
2016 quotes by Marco Rubio
2016 - I have a good feeling about this! ~ Charles F. Glassman
2016 quotes by Charles F. Glassman
The best game ever played was in Monday 3/21/2016, 2 games were played for 40 minutes class sport and in both I win and I and my friend we were going on the 3 game, but unfortunately we didn't finished it. But from here it can be see that I'm the winner! ~ Deyth Banger
2016 quotes by Deyth Banger
In late March 2016, at a very bad Thai restaurant in the little town of Selfoss, Iceland, I and my daughters Alissa and Hannah sat with my girlfriend, Jennifer, and her daughters Sadie and Hannah (yes, two Hannahs) as Jennifer and I pressed forward with the difficult task of family blending. Jennifer's Hannah was talking about Black Lives Matter and the injustices that befall African Americans every day.

'Anti-Semitism basically doesn't exist in the United States,' she asserted.

I shocked myself with my response. I recoiled at her words and argued passionately that Jews must never think that anti-Semitism has been eradicated. Vigilance, I preached. The Jew can never be at peace.

I sounded like my grandmother. ~ Jonathan Weisman
2016 quotes by Jonathan Weisman
The alt-right 2016 is like punk rock 1977: it's daring, new, socially unacceptable, inevitable, and scaring the crap out of everyone. ~ Michael Stutz
2016 quotes by Michael Stutz
Driving home to Iowa from Marion, Indiana, I went through Chicago, sure, but it was far easier to find a field than a town. Far easier to find empty spaces than people. Even in my town, Cedar Rapids, the second-largest city in Iowa, you are never more than minutes from a cornfield. It's a bigness that can feel limiting if you are the only one of you that you see. But the internet is an equalizer - bringing together voices that once felt alone, realigning boundaries, creating spaces where there were none before.

There is a danger too of creating ideological bubbles. Of filtering out dissent. It's a criticism that was leveled heavily against blue states after the 2016 election. But when you are in the minority - the voice that is silenced - you are never in a bubble, even if you try. And finding a place where you don't have to fight for acceptance, where you can just be accepted, even if that is online is the difference between pain and hope. ~ Lyz Lenz
2016 quotes by Lyz Lenz
Saturday 10th of December, 2016. We have never been here before, there is no map of this day ... so what is it you will do in these uncharted waters? Think and then do, it is all up to you. ~ Richard Morin
2016 quotes by Richard Morin
choose your friends as wise as you choose your words in conversations (Ejump,2016) ~ Ejump Schiffler
2016 quotes by Ejump Schiffler
Censorship & Torture.
Netherlands, Nuenen
August 17, 2016
P.C.M. Hermans ~ Petra Hermans
September 10, 2016
"Because of my love for the Human Race :
I could love, you, even more."
Amen ~ Petra Hermans
To forgive someone else,
is to forgive yourself.
Even though you do not understand this.
Religion of Blue Circle
October 6, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
Terrific savings with Target coupons, free shipping at Coupons30off.com. Achieve enormous discounts with good Target promo codes 2016 up to 20% off ~ Target
2016 quotes by Target
Nobody rules the world.
We may take care of planet earth
as a harmonious part in our universe.
Religion of Blue Circle
September 12, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
Fear sticks like a barb in the mind. Someone cold enough to take advantage of it can attach strings to those barbs and make puppets of men and women. ~ Lance Conrad
2016 quotes by Lance Conrad
Anything man can make, man can destroy. ~ Jonathan Anthony Burkett
2016 quotes by Jonathan Anthony Burkett
Babaji : To Be Guided Always To Guide Forever
P.C.M. Hermans
Worldpoet 546
September 24, 2016
Amen
God ~ Petra Hermans
A real good leader is faithful
to a special gift of a near-death experience
Religion of Blue Circle
October 8, 2016
Babaji ~ Petra Hermans
Proud to announce that Esfir Is Alive has been selected as a 2016 Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Finalist in Young Adult Fiction. ~ Andrea Simon
2016 quotes by Andrea Simon
There are so many people who are hungry for the bread life (Jesus Christ). God is calling for those who are willing to serve the crowds of people who are hungry for His word. Avail yourself of the opportunity to serve The Lord in this year of 2016. The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few( Luke 10:2). ~ Euginia Herlihy
2016 quotes by Euginia Herlihy
White Evangelicals neither obscure nor ignore their religious convictions when they declare their allegiance to the 45th president. In fact, their actions indicate a preeminent concern with upholding orthodoxy. In the case of President Trump, observers should focus on discerning the orthodoxy of an actor who is perceived as religiously legitimate primarily because he engages in actions in support of religiously defined group interests rather than as a result of statements of belief or piety of behavior. While fear, nostalgia, racial resentment, and white nationalism have all been analytical pieces of the Trump support puzzle scholars have been weaving together since November 2016, a critical aspect of Trump support is to assert, rather than deny, that he is indeed unexpectedly religiously orthodox in the conduct of his presidency ~ Gerardo Marti
2016 quotes by Gerardo Marti
I spent the year behind on deadlines and everything else. It's only now in December that I feel even slightly caught up. 2016 has to be better. ~ Justine Larbalestier
2016 quotes by Justine Larbalestier
Okay, I have a follow-up question."
Madden exhales. "Yes."
"Is this car worth a lot in your human money?"
"Paige, there's nothing around. Okay? You're going to be fine. Just get in the car, turn on the ignition, and do the obstacle course."
"In that order?"
"Yes."

A 2016 Dodge Viper SRT costs exactly $87,895. I know, because I just crashed one. ~ Andrea Portes
2016 quotes by Andrea Portes
Some people will never ever know
what my Birthday means to God.
Religion of Blue Circle
October 3, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
The thread of shattered hopes covered us with the masquerade of betrayal. As always we will start picking up the pieces of our worthless life, scattered over the last 150 days in the hope of deliverance. With so many of us blinded for life ,some of us taken away for life all together, (you broke your promise once again), And I shall close the eyes of my conscience so that I don't introspect about the distrust,
long term suffering we will have to endure ,for we will always remain the nation of the suppressed!

Promises and lies!! ~ BinYamin Gulzar
2016 quotes by BinYamin Gulzar
So think how this might alter the memory of The Matrix: In some protracted reality, film historians will reinvestigate an extremely commercial action movie made by people who (unbeknownst to the audience) would eventually transition from male to female. Suddenly, the symbolic meaning of a universe with two worlds - one false and constructed, the other genuine and hidden - takes on an entirely new meaning. ~ Chuck Klosterman
2016 quotes by Chuck Klosterman
My own spirituality serves the human evolution.
I learned to walk in the dark.
I bring a new light.
The Religion Of The Blue Circle
November 11, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
Perhaps it was true a century ago - I deeply regret that it is no longer true - but the United States criminal justice system long ago lost any legitimate claim to the loyal cooperation of American citizens. You cannot write tens of thousands of criminal statutes, including many touching upon conduct that is neither immoral nor dangerous, write those laws as broadly as you can imagine, scatter them throughout the thousands of pages of the United States Code - and then expect decent law-abiding, unsuspecting citizens to cooperate with an investigation into whether they may have violated some law they have never even heard about. The next time some police officer or government agent asks you whether you would be willing to answer a few questions about where you have been and what you have been doing, you must respectfully but very firmly decline. ~ James Duane
2016 quotes by James Duane
Donald Trump is worse than any horror story I've written. ~ Stephen King
2016 quotes by Stephen King
You are free because I am free
Petra Hermans
September 26, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
Do you know where you were on Thursday evening at about eight o'clock last week, and who you were with, and what you were doing? Are you absolutely certain beyond any shadow of a doubt? Would you bet your life on it? If there is any possibility - no matter how slim or remote - that you could possibly be mistaken about such a thing, you are the kind of person who should never agree to talk to the police under just about any circumstances for as long as you live. And that includes practically everybody. ~ James Duane
2016 quotes by James Duane
When people depend on my life
they depend of my soul and heart.
Petra Hermans
August 19, 2016
Amen
God ~ Petra Hermans
It was as if hell itself had taken human form and come up from the abyss. ~ Brima Lamin & Chantale Wesley-Lamin, The Walk - Memoir Of A Liberian Civil War Survivor, 2016
2016 quotes by Brima Lamin & Chantale Wesley-Lamin, The Walk - Memoir Of A Liberian Civil War Survivor, 2016
To leave a message is another image.
August 28, 2016
Amen
God ~ Petra Hermans
I project that this next election - the 2016 election - if it is about anything thematically, it is going to be about that sense of rage and displacement among white working-class voters. ~ Joy-Ann Reid
2016 quotes by Joy-Ann Reid
It's a presidential [election] year [2016], certainly everyone is talking about it, but if the history of the show tells us anything, the Big Brother cast does not usually discuss political issues like that in the house. ~ Allison Grodner
2016 quotes by Allison Grodner
I stand for My Vision of all Good Images
in Love and Life.
An image you won't Delete :
Religion of Blue Circle
September 15, 2016
Amen ~ Petra Hermans
All art requires is courage and the commitment to eat lots of biscuits. D Ellis / 2016 ~ David Ellis
2016 quotes by David Ellis
Consider all tabulation systems infected by bad actors until a third party, not affiliated with the manufacturer or election officials, proves they are secure. ~ James Scott, Senior Fellow, Institute For Critical Infrastructure Technology
2016 quotes by James Scott, Senior Fellow, Institute For Critical Infrastructure Technology
Democrats in state legislatures are at their lowest level since the 1920s. President Obama has a can't-miss strategy to save the party in 2016. He's leaving. ~ Craig Ferguson
2016 quotes by Craig Ferguson
Angels were sent to protect. To interfere when necessary, but never to intrude, or encroach on one's free will. The people would have a different mission. One of proactivity. One of protection. The idea that: could the actions of evil be prevented? ...But there were those in the Human population that not only chose not to believe in the presence of angels, but also chose not to believe in the existence of evil." - #WarAngel (2016) ~ A.L. Mengel
2016 quotes by A.L. Mengel
Gold is My Signature.
August 18, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
A good character will be recognized by a good
character.
Petra Hermans
September 8, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
There is no possession, no possession is.
P.C.M. Hermans
September 27, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
Paul Ryan announced that after a lot of thought, and talking it over with family and friends, that he is not going to run for president in 2016. I'm telling you, this announcement sent shock waves through no one. ~ David Letterman
2016 quotes by David Letterman
Warning: This read will cause lack of sleep! You wont want to put it down!

July 13, 2016 by Francine Baia
This was a long awaited novel in the Sword of the God series and it was most definitely well worth the wait. The author provides an all encompassing look into the inner thoughts and machinations of each character which is commanding. She tackles several serious subjects that are current in today's society, including PTSD and how it affects people differently and the devastation it causes on family. Several love stories are explored which keeps the readers on edge and wanting more. The integration of languages and cultures are seamless and readily understandable which bolsters the depth of the multiple storylines and at times is masterfully interlaced with comic relief. This is truly an enjoyable read that you will find difficult to put down. Anxiously anticipating the next installment! ~ Anna Erishkigal
2016 quotes by Anna Erishkigal
Both President Obama and former President George W. Bush were interviewed on 'Face the Nation' over the weekend. President Bush said there's a 50 percent chance his brother Jeb will run for president in 2016. Then he said, 'But there's an 80 percent chance he won't.' ~ Jimmy Fallon
2016 quotes by Jimmy Fallon
Words that are written,
Come from the heart,
If they touch you at all,
The writer has done their part.'

(Quote by Julie Gamble) © 2016 ~ Julie Gamble
2016 quotes by Julie Gamble
An equal vision is an equal chance on world peace,
Petra Hermans
November 10, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
People think they touched me. It says.
Michael Andreas Helmuth Ende
Religion of Blue Circle
Worldpoet 546
September 28, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
To know : how to take care of all the souls
is to see the human soul as :
Sand of Mother Earth
Religion Of Blue Circle
October 22, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) in the latest notification has revealed that RRB NTPC Result Date is 19th September 2016. RRB Result Date 2016-17 is not the exact result date but the expected one. ~ Ravindra
2016 quotes by Ravindra
This week Biden said that he will decide on a potential 2016 presidential campaign by the spring or the summer. Then he said, 'Whichever comes first.' ~ Jimmy Fallon
2016 quotes by Jimmy Fallon
Technos and clerics have much in common. Both take a world that can't be fully understood and try to explain its fundamental properties.
Clerics postulate beliefs that can never be proven; they demand you accept these postulates as your Faith, which will guide your actions and thoughts. It's a top down way of thinking; start with the big picture and derive rules for living. Fundamental knowledge is static. Even the derived rules rarely change.
Technos work from the bottom up. They build a baseline of observations and formulate theories to explain these phenomena. Nothing is sacred; with new observations, theories are discarded or modified to fit the facts.
Technos and clerics; how could they not be in conflict?
Dan Ronco's Diary, 2016
~ Dan Ronco
2016 quotes by Dan Ronco
Everything you do, spiritualise it. Your heart will guide you.

(June 6 2016; Detroit) ~ Kamlesh Patel Daaji
2016 quotes by Kamlesh Patel Daaji
In my Soul : I Always Carry A Good Sharp
Handset of Needles
To Deal by Half The Population.
Amen, Petra Cecilia Maria Hermans
Worldpoet 546
September 22, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
Heartfulness is about expansion of consciousness and divinisation of existence through meditation.

(June 6 2016; Detroit) ~ Kamlesh Patel Daaji
2016 quotes by Kamlesh Patel Daaji
The more you try to defend,
you admit that you are aggressive.
P. Hermans
September 28, 2016
Amen ~ Petra Hermans
America is Drowning.
September 24, 2016
Petra Hermans ~ Petra Hermans
...our job sometimes is to divorce ourselves from the fact that I've got to constantly be gifting young people with tools and equip them with - I'm imparting lessons upon them. Sometimes it about, look you hate reading, my job is to figure out how to help you not hate reading. The rest of it we can get to, but I got to figure out how to get you engaged. In order to do that sometimes you got to pull back. Right. You got to put a little grease in the pot. Right. So if that means you've got to have them reading rap lyrics in your class, then that's what it is. If that means you got to have them reading comic books or the athletes reading Sports Illustrated and the sports section in ESPN Magazine, then that's what it is. Our job is not just - it's not to just promote literature, which is what we all do. Our job is to promote literacy and there's a difference. Right. There's a difference. Literacy is what will help them way more than what literature will do. ~ Jason Reynolds
2016 quotes by Jason Reynolds
The next phase is to 2016, and yes, I want to be First Minister because I believe I have the life experience, and I've got a commitment to change. ~ Johann Lamont
2016 quotes by Johann Lamont
Brilliance in a scientist does not consist in being right more often but in being wrong about more interesting topics. ~ Kent Beck
2016 quotes by Kent Beck
You may appreciate positivity
when you accept and understand negativity.
September 17, 2016
Amen
God ~ Petra Hermans
Even in your way of forgetting there is something beautiful. I thought all forgetting was darkness, but your forgetting is luminous, like a great radiance. Like the dawn wiping out the stars! - Dulce María Loynaz, from "Poem LXXII," trans. James O'Connor, Absolute Solitude: Selected Prose Poems (First Archipelago, 2016) ~ Dulce María Loynaz
2016 quotes by Dulce María Loynaz
The imagination of a master
will never be thought
only be written.
Petra Hermans
October 16, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
We must do everything to ensure that the Euro 2016 is a success. ~ Francois Hollande
2016 quotes by Francois Hollande
Changes Will Change Our Way
of Changing Changes,

August 13, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
Lucy in The Sky Without Any Diamonds At All.
P.C.M. Hermans
September 20, 2016
Babaji
Amen
God ~ Petra Hermans
What I found was an ability to enjoy writing again, because I stopped making it about wanting to be the best, or wanting to be better than some past version of myself, or better than other people I admire a lot who write YA fiction.

Instead of seeing it as a pyramid, or something that you're trying to get to the top of; I started seeing it as a huge ball that I'm trying to, like, contribute one layer of paint to. Lots of other people are contributing layers of paint, and through that the ball gets more beautiful and more interesting, and also bigger.

And instead of me needing to be at the top of my game somehow, what I can really do I think in the end, is contribute in a small way to a very big conversation that's very old. And that's what art is for me. ~ John Green
2016 quotes by John Green
This [2016] election better be about the future, not the past. It better be about the issues our nation and the world is facing today, not simply the issues we once faced. ~ Marco Rubio
2016 quotes by Marco Rubio
Buford, my beloved vintage 1930's Underwood Universal Champion Portable typewriter. You are both my writing partner and my best friend. This journey you and I have been on has been fun. Although in 2016 you gave me carpal tunnel. In both hands. Didn't think I knew it was you, did you? You sneaky sombitch. ~ A.K. Kuykendall
2016 quotes by A.K. Kuykendall
The best quote has never been said nor written.
I do not need a quote.

P. Hermans
Netherlands, August 11, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
I will only lead by guiding.
Religion of Blue Circle
Worldpoet 546
September 29, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
in June 2016, when the UN accused the Ertrean government of committing crimes against humanity, thousands of Eritrean protested outside the UN building in Geneva. The Swiss people had been told, like everyone else in Europe, that here were poeple who had come to Switzerland because they were fleeing a government they could not live under Yet, thousands of them turned out to support that same government when someone in Europe criticized them. ~ Douglas Murray
2016 quotes by Douglas Murray
A Lake Charles-based artist, Sally was a progressive Democrat who in 2016 primary favored Bernie Sanders. Sally's very dear friend and worl-traveling flight attendant from Opelousas, Louisiana, Shirley was an enthusiast for the Tea Party and Donald Trump. Both woman had joined sororities at LSU. Each had married, had three children, lived in homes walking distance apart in Lake Charles, and had keys to each other's houses. Each loved the other's children. Shirley knew Sally's parents and even consulted Sally's mother when the two go to "fussing to much." They exchanged birthday and Christmas gifts and jointly scoured the newspaper for notices of upcoming cultural events they had, when they were neighbors in Lake Charles, attended together. One day when I was staying as Shirley's overnight guest in Opelousas, I noticed a watercolor picture hanging on the guestroom wall, which Sally had painted as a gift for Shirley's eleven-year-old daughter, who aspired to become a ballerina. With one pointed toe on a pudgy, pastel cloud, the other lifted high, the ballerina's head was encircled by yellow star-like butterflies. It was a loving picture of a child's dream--one that came true. Both women followed the news on TV--Sally through MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, and Shirley via Fox News's Charles Krauthammer, and each talked these different reports over with a like-minded husband. The two women talk by phone two or three times a week, and their grown children keep in touch, partly across the ~ Arlie Russell Hochschild
2016 quotes by Arlie Russell Hochschild
In 2016, let us all join the Rising, and the only final message is this very clear: Up the Rebels. Up a sovereign and independent Irish republic. ~ Martin McGuinness
2016 quotes by Martin McGuinness
Every lesson is a blessing. ~ Jonathan Anthony Burkett
2016 quotes by Jonathan Anthony Burkett
To understand what ended up happening in the 2016 presidential election, you have to understand this: When protests toppled the Ukrainian government, Putin interpreted that as the United States coming into Russia, akin to an act of war; when he launched his counterattack - annexing Crimea, creeping into eastern Ukraine - he weaponized information and showed a willingness to lie, using traditional media like television, and new media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, to spread disinformation into open, Western societies like a virus. Eventually, the Russians would come into America, as they believed we'd gone into Ukraine. They took advantage of the fact that we were worn down by decades of political polarization and the balkanization of our media. America's antibodies to the sickness of Russian disinformation were weak, if they were there at all. ~ Ben Rhodes
2016 quotes by Ben  Rhodes
Magnum Opus : Without me, you all,
would not be Breathing, no more.
Religion of Blue Circle
October 17, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
To know the Truth and stand for more than
The Very Truth : Petra Cecilia Maria Hermans
Religion of Blue Circle
September 6, 2016
Babaji ~ Petra Hermans
POPPY: 25 December 2016

POPPY (standing up to Paul): You see family life as respecting boundaries and saying what makes people happy and treating everyone like they're treasured but only in a sanitized way.

I see family life as invading everyone's privacy and saying whatever I feel and treating everyone as they're treasured because they're my family and thus special as compared to the rest of the world.

I see a good family as loud and frantic and intrusive...He fits me, and I don't want to change. Not for you or anyone. I'm deeply in love with myself, and Emmett respects that...

"I'm not her (Christine). I don't have a dream to fix animal boo-boos. Loving Emmett and living close to my family are the only dreams I see as worth having. ~ Bijou Hunter
2016 quotes by Bijou Hunter
You think if you don't fight back then maybe they'll like you, stop picking on you and calling you a freak? Well here's what it is. They don't like you, they don't dislike you. They're afraid of you.You're different. Sooner or later, different scares people. Victim or not? Make a decision. ~ The Accountant (2016)
2016 quotes by The Accountant (2016)
When i feel lonely and desolation surround myself;nature is the only friend and pray is the
only solution for happiness (Ejump, 2016) ~ Ejump Schiffler
2016 quotes by Ejump Schiffler
At one point, the entire wagon train came to a halt when the soldiers and officers on horseback fell asleep in their saddles.
Few words were spoken between the boys on the journey; their thoughts were filled with the voices of those around them. The wounded men sang a song of sorrow to the rhythm of the rain. It was a never-ending song, for when one man died there was another who took his place in the chorus of the suffering. The song served as a cadence for the five thousand who marched by their side.
(The Confederate retreat from Gettysburg. July 4, 1863)
Excerpt From: Sheila W. Slavich. "Jumpin' the Rails!." XlibrisUS, 2016-03-16T04:00:00+00:00. iBooks.
This material is protected by copyright. ~ Sheila W Slavich
2016 quotes by Sheila W Slavich
We fiction writers have to preserve the right to wear many hats – including sombreros. ~ Lionel Shriver
2016 quotes by Lionel Shriver
Outcast series 2016, feel the anger, try to be part of it... check out how powerful and amazing it is. It's unbelieveable. ~ Deyth Banger
2016 quotes by Deyth Banger
traumatic diagnoses such as post-traumatic stress disorder and dissociative identity disorder describe a shared array of human responses to degradation and dehumanization (Good & Hinton, 2016; Ross, 2011) ~ Michael Salter
2016 quotes by Michael Salter
HISTORY Sunday, November 13th, 2016 My ~ Adam Silvera
2016 quotes by Adam Silvera
I do not have to hear your most favourite music.
I hear your sweet silent music all the time.
September 10, 2016
Amen ~ Petra Hermans
Addiction does not respect love of life.
P.C.M. Hermans
September 28, 2016
Babaji
Amen ~ Petra Hermans
I wouldn't believe myself
when everybody and everyone
would believe me,
P.C.M. Hermans
Worldpoet 546
September 26, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
My grandmother once told my mother that there is a splice of quartz inside each of us, like the quartz inside a compass or clock. We feel the stone glow warm when we find what it is we are meant to do. My grandmother was a singer; voice was her quartz, a second heartbeat that reminded her always of who she was. My mother's quartz is dance and Joaquin's is the piano. The saddest souls in the world, my mother believes, are those who never discover this thing within them. There is a difference between those who wander in search of that glow and those who wander in hopes of evading it. It is frightening, after all - that first awakening when the radiance within threatens to topple you. Even more terrifying is the decision to allow the fire to continue smoldering, because the brighter you let it get, the more terrible the darkness should you ever let it out."

- Elizabeth Genovise "Irises" (O. Henry prize winner 2016) ~ Elizabeth Genovise
2016 quotes by Elizabeth Genovise
Monstrous Sea Private Message

2:54 p.m. 28 - Oct -16

rainmaker: Hey, it's Wallace. Please tell me I blew your mind again. You make the best face when your mind is being blown.

MirkerLurker: Whoa that sounded dirty.

rainmaker: Too much?

MirkerLurker: Ummmmmmmmmm

rainmaker: Too much. Noted.

MONSTROUS SEA FORUMS

USER PROFILE

rainmaker *

Fanfiction Moderator

INTERESTS: MS. Writing things.Campfires. Sweaters. Sleeping in. Dogs.

Followers 1,350,199 | Following 54 | Posts 9,112

[Unique Works 144]

UPDATES

View earlier updates

Oct 20 2016

The next chapter of the Auburn Blue fanfic will probably be a little late. Just started at the new school. So, that's fun.

Oct 21 2016

Thanks to @joojooboogee for my new avatar! #DallasRainerForever

Oct 23 2016

If math homework were a real person, I'd be doing 25 to life. #Mathslaughter

Oct 24 2016

There might actually be other MS fans at this school. THANK JESUS I'M SAVED.

Oct 26 2016

Life is destroying me today. No time to write. Stupid math. #Mathslaughter

Oct 27 2016

Definitely another MS fan at this school. Pros: Awesome; Not alone; Pretty girl. Cons: Pretty girl. #Fuuuuuuuuck

Oct 28 2016 ~ Francesca Zappia
2016 quotes by Francesca Zappia
Among locals, Avenues A, B, C, and D stood for Adventurous, Brave, Crazy, and Dead. (In 2016, writer George Pendle told the Times they now stand for "Affluent, Bourgeois, Comfortable, and Decent. ~ Jeremiah Moss
2016 quotes by Jeremiah Moss
By February 2016, when Trump was already steaming toward the nomination, I began to realize the extent to which he'd conned all of us. He first used the media's financial desperation to secure free coverage, but when the attention became not just negative but condemnatory, he used that, too. He ~ Matt Taibbi
2016 quotes by Matt Taibbi
I know words. I have the best words. ~ Donald J. Trump
2016 quotes by Donald J. Trump
Egalitarians never seem to understand that promoting economic equality in theory means promoting resentments and polarization in practice, making everyone worse off. - Thomas Sowell (2016) ~ George Gilder
2016 quotes by George Gilder
Storm Quotes «
» Non Famous Quotes