2017 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 2017.

Quotes About 2017

Enjoy collection of 73 2017 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 2017. Righ click to see and save pictures of 2017 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Of all the events leading up to the departure for the shore, though, was one that had been months in the making. The two souls in question had been united at first through their mutual love for a lost woman. They soon discovered that she was but the medium through which the universe once again exercised its peculiar ability to match those destined to be so linked." The Exile (2017) ~ Don Jacobson
2017 quotes by Don Jacobson
Nothing is as good as coming into the new year with zeal, hope and positive mind. ~ Bamigboye Olurotimi
2017 quotes by Bamigboye Olurotimi
Future is awesome. All we have to do now is to build it. ~ Radovan Kavicky
2017 quotes by Radovan Kavicky
Like all shrinks she was a deeply troubled person.

From "Fat Jimmy And The Blind Ballerina" due out early 2017. ~ Eddie Owens
2017 quotes by Eddie Owens
It's the year 2017. We have drones, cars that can go in water, and men who walk on the moon. Why the hell haven't they figured out how to unsend a text message? I don't know who "they" are, but I'm blaming it on Apple. ~ Amo Jones
2017 quotes by Amo Jones
The Scottish government set a goal of increasing exports by 50% by 2017. That is ambitious. Is it achievable? ~ Tom Hunter
2017 quotes by Tom Hunter
Donald Trump is worse than any horror story I've written. ~ Stephen King
2017 quotes by Stephen King
I Am the Highway"

Pearls of swine bereft of me
Long and weary my road has been
I was lost in the cities
Alone in the hills
No sorrow or pity for the leaving I feel

I am not your rolling wheels
I am the highway
I am not your carpet ride
I am the sky

Friends and liars don't wait for me
I'll get on all by myself
I put millions of miles
Under my heels
And still too close to you
I feel

I am not your rolling wheels
I am the highway
I am not your carpet ride
I am the sky

I am not your blowing wind
I am the lightening
I am not your autumn moon
I am the night

Chris Cornell (July 20, 1964 - May 18, 2017) ~ The Friends And Fans Of Chris Cornell
2017 quotes by The Friends And Fans Of Chris Cornell
...the history of man is but a history of difficulties overcome – of mysteries made plain...and that Progress, incessant and continued, is the great law of the human race'
Dr Henry George Charles Clarke, 1847.
Quoted in Champion of the Quarterdeck (2017) ~ Dr Henry George Charles Clarke
2017 quotes by Dr Henry George Charles Clarke
I want to come back in 2017 if things work well. ~ Marit Bjorgen
2017 quotes by Marit Bjorgen
Live your life with the will, to understand life. ~ Jonathan Anthony Burkett
2017 quotes by Jonathan Anthony Burkett
Resistance is NOT futile. ~ Jay Inslee
2017 quotes by Jay Inslee
Energy is what I believe all of us are. We're just conscious awareness dancing for itself for no other reason but to stay amused. ~ Jim Carrey
2017 quotes by Jim Carrey
Planned Parenthood had better hope that Hillary Clinton wins this election, because I guarantee under President Jindal, January 2017, the Department of Justice and the IRS and everybody else that we can send from the federal government will be going in to Planned Parenthood. ~ Bobby Jindal
2017 quotes by Bobby Jindal
My Life story:Pleasure Pain and Prison Part-1 and 2 was mostly written during my years of incarceration. Writing my life story in it's realist form, helped heal, and strengthen me to endure the pain that I needed to overcome. Some people may relate, and some may not; but this was my life. I am a proud survivor, baby. Hope you enjoy. Read Free for 3 days on kindle. 2-14-2017 thru 2-17-2017 ~ Wanda Lynn McRoyal
2017 quotes by Wanda Lynn McRoyal
I quit my 9-5 job in December 2017 and bought a one way ticket to Indonesia. Since then I've been traveling around the world with my backpack. ~ Abhishek Kumar
2017 quotes by Abhishek Kumar
We have to change our whole way, our health care system is a disaster. It's going to implode in 2017, just like you're sitting there. It doesn't work. Nothing works in our country. If I'm elected president, we will win again. ~ Donald Trump
2017 quotes by Donald Trump
Sunday on the beach, having sea shells in the pocket, sand in the shoes, was the day to refuel our souls and be grateful to the blessings (Ejump,2017) ~ Ejump - 2017
2017 quotes by Ejump - 2017
The major changes that will be occurring within the new merged partnership are exciting in many ways. First, we will have the highest forecast distribution growth rate of any of the major MLPs. Second, our coverage will be above average for the same peer group with expected $1.1 billion of excess cash flow coverage through 2017 and the Access cash flows, along with our major new fee based projects continue to dramatically reduce exposure to commodity prices. ~ Alan Armstrong
2017 quotes by Alan Armstrong
The greatest weapon to pull through the year 2017 is to remind yourself of who you are:

1.You are the daughter/son of the Most High God
2. You are the head not the tail
3. You are the first not the last
4. You are the overcomes
5. You are the commander and you have the mind Christ. Happy New Year. ~ Euginia Herlihy
2017 quotes by Euginia Herlihy
Happy New Year 2017 Quotes

"This New Year may you have the ability to change the narrative of your life the way you need it to be."

"This New Year never let trouble and frustration clouds your clarity and energy, for it is the last ethics that would acquire daylight to your life."

"Keep in mind that no New Year can be great. Be that as it may, you have to disregard the negative and grasp the positive."

"This New Year may you plunge into your spirit and frame an everlasting kinship with yourself."

"May every day of the New Year is uncommon with you limited by the individuals who care?"

"May your New Year be as splendid as the daylight and as fragrant as the blooms?"

"May everything you could ever hope for from the most recent year transform into accomplishments all through this New Year? ~ Happy New Year 2017
2017 quotes by Happy New Year 2017
Don't miss out on the 365 opportunities to better the version of yourself in every aspect of your life.
Happy New Year 2017 ~ Euginia Herlihy
Upton Sinclair said 'it's difficult to get a man to understand something when he's being paid not to understand it' [paraphrase] that's simply a truism of human nature. And part of the problem is us. There is to some degree, unaccountable power in the United States because America has one of the lowest voter participation rates among the western democracies. For whatever reason, people have become apathetic, uninformed and cynical. They don't participate because they think there's not a dime's worth of difference between the two parties. And what's going to rush into the vacuum? It's going to be power, money and influence centers who would benefit from everybody just going to sleep." Mike Lofgren, March 15, 2017 on Radio Times with Marty Moss-Coane ~ Mike Lofgren
2017 quotes by Mike Lofgren
Hello There
Do yourself a favour and ditch the excuses, ditch the begging mentality, ditch the self-pity mentality, ditch the bad attitude, ditch the spoon-mentality. Grab every opportunity with both hands because no one is going to do it for you.
Eight Bells: Robert J. Kane '55D died June 3, 2017, in Palm Harbor, Florida. He came to MMA by way of Boston College. Bob or "Killer," as he was affectionately known, was an independent and eccentric soul, enjoying the freedom of life. After a career at sea as an Officer in the U.S. Navy and in the Merchant Marine he retired to an adventurous single life living with his two dogs in a mobile home, which had originally been a "Yellow School Bus." He loved watching the races at Daytona, Florida, telling stories about his interesting deeds about flying groceries to exotic Caribbean Islands, and misdeeds with mysterious ladies he had known. For years he spent his summers touring Canada and his winters appreciating the more temperate weather at Fort De Soto in St. Petersburg, Florida…. Enjoying life in the shadow of the Sunshine Bridge, Bob had an artistic flare, a positive attitude and a quick sense of humor. Not having a family, few people were aware that he became crippled by a hip replacement operation gone bad at the Bay Pines VA Hospital. His condition became so bad that he could hardly get around, but he remained in good spirits until he suffered a totally debilitating stroke. For the past 6 years Bob spent his time at various Florida Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing Homes and Palliative Care Hospitals. His end came when he finally wound up as a terminal patient at the Hospice Facility in Palm Harbor, Florida. Bob was 86 years old when he passed. He will be missed…. ~ Hank Bracker
2017 quotes by Hank Bracker
Three more awards received in 2017
Gold for Seb Cage Begins His Adventures
Gold for The Time Slipsters
Silver for The Deaduction Agency ~ Terry Tumbler
2017 quotes by Terry Tumbler
Got a broom?" "The one I use for sweeping or the one I ride on?" Aurora tilted her head and pierced him with a maybe sort of accusing glare. So that's what she assumed he thought of her. Hardly. He wasn't sure what to think. This was the longest he'd spent in a room with her other than a courtroom, and they didn't converse much inside. Besides, he never allowed himself to see her as anything but the enemy. Now, she was a target who trusted him to protect her. And that's exactly what he planned to do. "Sweeping will be fine." He smirked. "I don't want to put you out a vehicle."

Jessica R. Patch (2017-01-15T06:00:00+00:00). Final Verdict (Kindle Locations 202-206). Harlequin. Kindle Edition. ~ Jessica R. Patch
2017 quotes by Jessica R. Patch
A cycle of high salmon prices began in 2013 and will continue until 2017 because of the limited supply, Jeroen Leffelaar, global head of animal protein at Dutch bank Rabobank, said ~ Anonymous
2017 quotes by Anonymous
So the two of them together have to come up with a new dream that looks different than either of them expected. Neither of them get everything that they want. I happen to feel like that really reflects real life but that's a good thing. No one needs to have their way all the time, first of all, but second of all, if you find the right partner, as a couple, you're going to create something together that is going to be better than what you could do or have individually. ~ Lisa Kleypas
2017 quotes by Lisa Kleypas
Hello Year 2017
I welcome you with open heart. Once again I'm ready to take another step towards my dreams, I'm willing to learn and I'm willing to make an effort to achieve my set goals in Jesus name. ~ Euginia Herlihy
It's great to see the World Rowing Championships returning to U.S. soil for the first time in 25 years. I am even more excited that it will be taking place in my home state of Florida. Regardless of where my rowing career takes me, I am sure to be in attendance in Sarasota in 2017. ~ Stephen Young
2017 quotes by Stephen Young
One comforting thing about the Trump White House is that you aren't forced to choose between malice and incompetence. ~ Garry Kasparov
2017 quotes by Garry Kasparov
Oromo Proverbs:-Qabeenyaa fi Fageenyatu / Fira wal jaalachiisa.
Wealth and distance make relatives one another love. ~ Sarka--Oromo
2017 quotes by Sarka--Oromo
It is perhaps one of those imponderables of life that many people declare their dislike for poetry, yet it surrounds us in the lyrics of the songs and hymns we love, the catchy advertising jingles, in picture books, and remembered snippets from Shakespeare or remembered and much loved verses. " Jeanette O'Hagan 1 May 2017 ~ Jeanette O'Hagan
2017 quotes by Jeanette O'Hagan
Not in the constitution, but I would propose a law to the French parliament that provides for reducing the budget deficit year by year, until we have reached a balanced budget by 2017. ~ Francois Hollande
2017 quotes by Francois Hollande
The reality was that the United States in 2017 was tethered to the words and actions of an emotionally overwrought, mercurial and unpredictable leader. Members of his staff had joined to purposefully block some of what they believed were the president's most dangerous impulses. It was a nervous breakdown of the executive power of the most powerful country in the world. ~ Bob Woodward
2017 quotes by Bob Woodward
BY 2013, SEINFELD WOULD BECOME the most successful show ever in syndication. Networks buy reruns in packages sold in "cycles," and Seinfeld was the first show in history to get to a fifth cycle, taking its rerun sales through 2017 - nearly twenty years since its finale. ~ Jennifer Keishin Armstrong
2017 quotes by Jennifer Keishin Armstrong
We use the metaphor of waves that rise and fall in societies, perhaps forgetting that the actual waves of the ocean are purely opportunistic, small irregularities in water that, snagging a fortunate gust, rise and break like monsters, for no greater cause than their own accidental invention. ~ Adam Gopnik
2017 quotes by Adam Gopnik
In 2017, I was invited to lead a mindfulness workshop and guide a live meditation on Mingus Mountain, Arizona, to over 100 men and women at a recovery retreat. On the eve of my workshop, I had the opportunity to join in a men's twelve-step meeting, which took place by the campfire in Prescott National Park Forest, with at least 40 men recovering from childhood grief and trauma. The meeting grounded us in what was a large retreat with many unfamiliar faces. I was the only mixed-race Brit, surrounded by mostly white middle-class American men (baby boomers and Generation X), yet our common bond of validating each other's wounds in recovery utterly transcended any differences of nationality, race and heritage. We shared our pain and hope in a non-shaming environment, listening and allowing every man to have his say without interruption. At the end of the meeting we stood up in a large circle and recited the serenity prayer:

"God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know that one is me".

After the meeting closed, I felt that I belonged and I was enthusiastic about the retreat, even though I was thousands of miles away from England. ~ Christopher Dines
2017 quotes by Christopher Dines
To love someone is to give her or him your entire heart and she or he should give that love back to you 100% as well. That's called two way street relationship. Happy Valentines Day 2017. ~ Euginia Herlihy
Today, it may be THEM. Tomorrow it may be the OTHER. Just something to think about when thinking the finger of misfortune can't tap YOU on the shoulder" - A.H. Scott, January 29, 2017 ~ A.H. Scott
2017 quotes by A.H. Scott
Sometimes i were advised by the nature - be strong but sensitive, regal yet relatable and a bit harsh in your subtle; just like a sunset, even though it was covered by heavy rain and thick cloud, it still shows its beauty at the end of the day, just to show how strong and sensitive it was facing those rain and cloud (Ejump, 2017) ~ Ejump Schiffler
2017 quotes by Ejump Schiffler
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 TO EVERYONE...it is So sad leaving a great year of 2017, but i am so thankful that i still have the opportunity to create more abstract and arts of my life in 2018...as Paul Outerbridge said in Black and white we suggest and in color we state. Much can be implied but suggestions, but statements demand certainty..like absolute certainty...may 2018 bring a lot of COLORS to all of us..if there is ONLY BLACK AND WHITE its ok it still consider ABSTRACT! Never give up and good luck (ejump, 2018) ~ Ejump, 2018
2017 quotes by Ejump, 2018
We shouldn't just make a difference in people's lives, but we must learn how to accept differences. ~ Henry Johnson Jr
2017 quotes by Henry Johnson Jr
Only our own strength, a strong conservative party, can prevent Red-Red-Green from taking power at the federal level in 2017. ~ Angela Merkel
2017 quotes by Angela Merkel
If vampire A loaned vampire B ten centilitres of blood, B will repay the same amount. Nor do vampires use loans in order to finance new businesses or encourage growth in the blood-sucking market. Because the blood is produced by other animals, the vampires have no way of increasing production. Though the blood market has its ups and downs, vampires cannot presume that in 2017 there will be 3 per cent more blood than in 2016, and that in 2018 the blood market will again grow by 3 per cent. Consequently, vampires don't believe in growth.1 For millions of years of evolution humans lived under conditions similar to those of vampires, foxes and rabbits. Hence humans too find it difficult to believe in growth. The ~ Yuval Noah Harari
2017 quotes by Yuval Noah Harari
#May-26-2017 #StarWars ~ Anonymous
2017 quotes by Anonymous
The CMO is expected to spend more on technology than the CIO by 2017. ~ Marc Benioff
2017 quotes by Marc Benioff
2017 is the Year of Jubilee! Receive its blessings in your spirit! Forgive and be forgiven. Reconcile and be reconcilable. Revival is due! ~ Steve Cioccolanti
2017 quotes by Steve Cioccolanti
Unleash that marination, that portential, that calling, that gift, that vision, that dream and that destiny. Happy New Year 2017. ~ Euginia Herlihy
The Gold Cup really is about getting the job done and winning it and qualifying us for the Confederations Cup in Russia in 2017. That's why it's really crucial for us to have players on the roster that have tremendous experience. ~ Jurgen Klinsmann
2017 quotes by Jurgen Klinsmann
In Pennsylvania, 38 percent of Pennsylvania seniors chose to get their Medicare from a plan called Medicare Advantage. It's their choice. Forty-seven percent of them are going to lose it under 'Obamacare' according to Medicare by 2017. ~ Paul Ryan
2017 quotes by Paul Ryan
I went into the new year loving myself in different ways, in a different possibility. It was then that I understood things I hadn't. It was then that I understood people I hadn't. We work in ways where sometimes we don't align because our intersections lead us elsewhere. We find ourselves in rapids which lead to lightning, in beds that leave us homesick. We lust after the impetuous, in hopelessness, and sometimes in the reactive.

We like things and people who are bad for us and that's fine. It's fine because it's life. It happens. They exist. We exist. We all exist together in this world where nothing seems to make sense. Where everything is nothing but imaginary because it's what we imagine it to be. Reality exists and it's there, but life is what you make it. Your actions ask for it. How you exist is how you exist.

We take every new year and give it a theme because we're scared of how it could be. You change in the moment, not by years. You be to become and becoming is something which frightens people. Lead by example instead of letting the example lead you. Take this new year and find yourself in people who question it because questioning is how you gain from it. ~ Dominic Riccitello
2017 quotes by Dominic Riccitello
She was a walking deposition to every encounter that fed a dark hunger for confrontation. ~ The Fly Garden, 2017 Facebook
2017 quotes by The Fly Garden, 2017 Facebook
A dozen years ago, the size of the cybersecurity market was just $3.5 billion. Research reports valued the global cybersecurity market at $64 billion in 2011 and $78 billion in 2015; they project it to be at $120 billion by 2017. ...I expect the total market size of the cybersecurity to increase even faster, reaching $175 billion by the end of 2017. ~ Alec Ross
2017 quotes by Alec Ross
I would never quit on a book, even if it's awful. Once I start something, I believe in finishing it. The process of completing such a book will take me that much longer, but I wouldn't abandon it altogether. ("The IndieView," 2017) ~ Cat Ellington
2017 quotes by Cat Ellington
To proclaim 'America First' was to deny any need to fight fascism either at home or abroad. When American Nazis and white supremacists marched in Charlottesville in August 2017, Trump said that some of them were 'very fine people.' He defended the Confederate and Nazi cause of preserving monuments to the Confederacy. Such monuments in the American South were raised in the 1920s and 1930s, at a time when fascism in the United States was a real possibility; they memorialized the racial purification of Southern cities that was contemporary with the rise of fascism in Europe. Contemporary observers had no difficulty seeing the connection. Will Rogers, the great American entertainer and social commentator of his time, saw Adolf Hitler in 1933 as a familiar figure: 'Papers all state that Hitler is trying to copy Mussolini. Looks to me it's the KKK he's copying.' The great American social thinker and historian W.E.B. Du Bois could see how the temptations of fascism worked together with American myths of the past. He rightly feared that American whites would prefer a story about enmity with blacks to a reforming state that would improve prospects for all Americans. Whites distracted by racism could become, as he wrote in 1935, 'the instrument by which democracy in the nation was done to death, race provincialism deified, and the world delivered to plutocracy,' what we call oligarchy. ~ Timothy Snyder
2017 quotes by Timothy Snyder
Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm fucked. ~ Donald J. Trump
2017 quotes by Donald J. Trump
Taken as a whole, the last four administrations represent the culmination of a century of executive abuse. With each successive president from forty-one to forty-four the disease grew worse. By the time Obama leaves office in 2017, Americans will have suffered under twenty-eight consecutive years of unconstitutional executive usurpation of power. An elected king? The British taxpayer spends around $50 million annually to support the entire royal family. With an annual budget that exceeds $1 billion for expenses, including travel, the American president supplanted the British monarch in everything but a title long ago. ~ Brion McClanahan
2017 quotes by Brion McClanahan
Whatever you do try not to focus on the mistakes of yesterday. It doesn't matter if you've fallen numerous of times, the best thing to do is to rise up again. Happy New Year 2017. ~ Euginia Herlihy
October 3, 2017

The clown, Hagarty said, looked like a cross between Ronald McDonald and that old TV clown, Bozo - or so he thought at first. It was the wild tufts of orange hair that brought such comparisons to mind. But later consideration had caused him to think the clown really looked like neither. The smile painted over the white pancake was red, not orange, and the eyes were a weird shiny silver. Contact lenses, perhaps . . . but a part of him thought then and continued to think that maybe that silver had been the real color of those eyes. He wore a baggy suit with big orange-pompom buttons; on his hands were cartoon gloves.
"If you need help, Don," the clown said, "help yourself to a balloon."
And it offered the bunch it held in one hand.
"They float," the clown said. "Down here we all float; pretty soon your friend will float, too. ~ Stephen King
2017 quotes by Stephen King
Please look for a new work of historical fiction, The Black Spaniard by L.L.Holt, to be published by Unsolicited Press during the 2016-2017 season. Set roughly between 1792 and 1804 in Vienna, Austria, the novel explores a creative genius's encounters with cultural diversity, transformation, and the love of a good friend. ~ L.L.Holt
2017 quotes by L.L.Holt
In 2017, after the Hollywood producer, Harvey Weinstein's sexual assault scandal went viral, the #MeToo movement grew like wildfire. It triggered my trauma. Flashbacks of horrific injustice. Old memories resurfaced. ~ Dana Arcuri
2017 quotes by Dana Arcuri
Love requires commitment, flexibility, transparency and loyalty. Happy Valentines Day 2017. ~ Euginia Herlihy
She was soft rock that suddenly turned hard. ~ The Fly Garden, 2017 Facebook
2017 quotes by The Fly Garden, 2017 Facebook
Dear world, I am excited to be alive in you, and I am thankful for another year. ~ Charlotte Eriksson
2017 quotes by Charlotte Eriksson
There is another chance of 365 opportunities to learn, to grow in a reasonable pace and to master what is given to you by God.
Thug Life is based on comedy and action just like other Punjabi movies. The lead role is played by Harish Verma, Jass Bajwa and Rajiv Thakur, Lead actress role is played by beautiful Ihana Dhillon. ~ Thug Life
2017 quotes by Thug Life
I TRUST sunset to fix my feelings; TRUST is an roses, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive, without those conditions, IT DIES, make sure those you TRUST have that 'ideal conditions' (Ejump, 2017) ~ Ejump, 2017
2017 quotes by Ejump, 2017
Your silent smile speaks.
P. Hermans
June 21, 2017 ~ Petra Hermans
2017 quotes by Petra Hermans
Sometimes it does take a monster to fight a monster. ~ -Dr. Henry Jekyll The Mummy (2017)
2017 quotes by -Dr. Henry Jekyll The Mummy (2017)
... taking some precautions may attract unwanted attention and scrutiny, even if the precautions otherwise succeed in protecting your information. For example, if detected by a border agent, the fact that you wiped your hard drive may prompt the agent to ask why you did so. Even traveling without devices or data that most travelers typically have could attract suspicion and questions. ~ Sophia Cope
2017 quotes by Sophia Cope
I preached at First Congregational Church of Battle Creek, Michigan, in June 2017, and they shared this version of "Come Thou Fount" with me. I share it with you here as a call to action and as an invitation to the politics of resilience in an age of the tyranny of the now:

Come thou fount of every blessing, give me courage to resist.
Oh dear God they came and killed you, but at death you shook your fist.
Make me clever like the steward, make me angry like the poor,
teach me to unbind the captive, teach me to unbar the door.

O dear God, I have such power, that I never toiled to earn.
Help me wield it for liberation, may the fires of your justice burn.
Guide me God to read you truly, may your truth be named and heard,
When I read the holy scripture, help me God to hear your Word.

Moving Wind, your seed of justice, grows into a mustard tree -
it is so big, and obnoxious, is there room there, God, for me?
O my Jesus, come like leaven, infiltrate our hearts and minds
as we struggle to be human, help us to decolonize.

When the powers stand against us, when we join hands with the meek,
help us God against their fury; wield the weapons of the weak.
As we stand up to oppression, as we speak the truth to power -
Holy One, you walk beside us: we need you every hour.

While I struggle with my hatred, with my fear and bigotry:
help me Lord to join your struggle, help m ~ Robyn Henderson-Espinoza
2017 quotes by Robyn Henderson-Espinoza
New Year Resolutions Quotes «
» Another Year Quotes