1540 Am Radio Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 1540 Am Radio.

Quotes About 1540 Am Radio

Enjoy collection of 100 1540 Am Radio quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 1540 Am Radio. Righ click to see and save pictures of 1540 Am Radio quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Radio is powerful not because of the microphones, but the one who sits behind the microphones ~ Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
1540 Am Radio quotes by Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
When radio keeps silent, our ears shall never hear the real details! ~ Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
For years everyone looked toward the demise of radio when television came along. Before that, they thought talking movies might eliminate radio as well. But radio just keeps getting stronger. ~ Casey Kasem
1540 Am Radio quotes by Casey Kasem
radio is what moves through the microphone and speakers into the ears of the discerning listener. Radio is what it transmits to the listener at any moment in time. Who sits behind the microphone makes the microphone worth the ears of great and noble listeners. The impact of radio lies less in the name of the radio and much in what it transmits each passing second ~ Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
I like radio better than television because if you make a mistake on radio, they don't know. You can make up anything on the radio. ~ Phil Rizzuto
1540 Am Radio quotes by Phil Rizzuto
From talk radio to insult radio wasn't really that much of a leap ... ~ Leonore Fleischer
1540 Am Radio quotes by Leonore Fleischer
There may be a parallel between woodcuts and radio; radio plays are a living art form everywhere except the USA. ~ Neil Gaiman
1540 Am Radio quotes by Neil Gaiman
I'm probably the only person who actually remembers pirate radio. ~ Bill Nighy
1540 Am Radio quotes by Bill Nighy
MAKE WAVES WITH ME! My talk's not cheap, but sponsorship is inexpensive and tax-deductible. ~ Lisa Tolliver
1540 Am Radio quotes by Lisa Tolliver
I watched her face switch among the radio stations of memory ~ Diane Ackerman
1540 Am Radio quotes by Diane Ackerman
When I started in radio, I worked for free. I lived at the radio station. Then I worked for very little money. ~ Sean Hannity
1540 Am Radio quotes by Sean Hannity
My mother had a radio show - a Barbara Walters type of gal and was very successful for about 20-some years on a radio station. ~ Jonathan Winters
1540 Am Radio quotes by Jonathan Winters
I have two syndicated radio shows though United Stations Radio Network. ~ Nina Blackwood
1540 Am Radio quotes by Nina Blackwood
I start the day with either Radio 3 or Radio 4. I don't watch any daytime television at all. ~ Imelda Staunton
1540 Am Radio quotes by Imelda Staunton
But you can make good radio, interesting radio, great radio even, without an urgent question, a burning issue at stake. ~ Ira Glass
1540 Am Radio quotes by Ira Glass
The radio's pretty much always on, and I also listen to some American podcasts, such as for 'National Public Radio' and 'Newsweek'. ~ Ben Schott
1540 Am Radio quotes by Ben Schott
I don't like what the radio plays for the most part. ~ Kristin Hersh
1540 Am Radio quotes by Kristin Hersh
Mom sez I like talk radio, teaching, and consulting 'cuz they ensure captive audiences. True or not (let Freudians decide), I'm driven by a "four eyed" mission to inform, instruct, intrigue, and inspire. Moreover, I like interactivity: If you're listening, I'm listening. Talk with me! ~ Lisa Tolliver
1540 Am Radio quotes by Lisa Tolliver
I have a weird sense that people ten years younger than me don't own a radio, or maybe they own a radio, but they don't call it a radio. ~ Jad Abumrad
1540 Am Radio quotes by Jad Abumrad
Whatever had been on the radio in the '60s; I mean we were always listening to the radio. ~ Tom Araya
1540 Am Radio quotes by Tom Araya
As you know, in the past several years, month after month, radio has increased its revenues - some of it even coming from Dot-Com advertisers. So, radio is a survivor. ~ Casey Kasem
1540 Am Radio quotes by Casey Kasem
There is an element of mystique to radio, and I often listen to cricket commentary on radio, especially when one is stuck in a traffic jam. ~ Rahul Dravid
1540 Am Radio quotes by Rahul Dravid
Radio for years and years looked at the same pool of talent. I always believed there were other people in the world that could do radio shows. ~ Scott Greenstein
1540 Am Radio quotes by Scott Greenstein
I had no trouble going from radio to TV - I just thought of TV as radio with pictures. ~ Larry King
1540 Am Radio quotes by Larry King
I did radio back in the era when we did radio drama. ~ Martin Milner
1540 Am Radio quotes by Martin Milner
Every time I went on the radio, I would take the crummiest radio station, the station that was like a toilet bowl. I would go on there and build up the ratings, so you couldn't do any worse. ~ Howard Stern
1540 Am Radio quotes by Howard Stern
My input for the first 16, 17 years of my life was AM radio, FM radio - pretty mainstream stuff. Rolling Stone was probably as edgy as it got. ~ Trent Reznor
1540 Am Radio quotes by Trent Reznor
I've always been fascinated with radio and broadcasting. I did fake radio shows as a kid, where I was a DJ and stuff like that. ~ Scott Aukerman
1540 Am Radio quotes by Scott Aukerman
When I was a kid I had a friend who worked in a radio station. Whenever we walked under a bridge, you couldn't hear what he said. ~ Steven Wright
1540 Am Radio quotes by Steven Wright
I grew up on a farm where we had one radio station and it was all country. ~ Garrett Hedlund
1540 Am Radio quotes by Garrett Hedlund
At home, the radio was a big source and the classic radio programs we would listen to like Amos and Andy and whatever other ones there were. ~ Paul Smith
1540 Am Radio quotes by Paul Smith
It took, for me, a long time to develop this idea of what to do on the radio. But from the beginning of my time in radio, I had pretty non-traditional tasks. ~ Ira Glass
1540 Am Radio quotes by Ira Glass
My songs don't play on pop radio; they play on black radio. ~ Robin Thicke
1540 Am Radio quotes by Robin Thicke
Radio dramas have disappeared. What we do have now is books on tape, which I find wonderful. I've done some of those. Otherwise, radio acting is now gone. ~ George Takei
1540 Am Radio quotes by George Takei
Cable would not translate into the public radio universe. ~ Juan Williams
1540 Am Radio quotes by Juan Williams
I'm a radio nerd. I've loved radio since I was a kid. I'm a huge Howard Stern fan. ~ Brad Listi
1540 Am Radio quotes by Brad Listi
Radio is a bag of mediocrity where little men with carbon minds wallow in sluice of their own making. ~ Fred Allen
1540 Am Radio quotes by Fred Allen
I've had so many people tell me that they are shocked that AM radio still even exists with all the different listening options. ~ Rush Limbaugh
1540 Am Radio quotes by Rush Limbaugh
I used to enjoy the anonymity of being a literary figure and occasionally a public radio figure. ~ John Hodgman
1540 Am Radio quotes by John Hodgman
Going down the old mine with a transistor radio. ~ Van Morrison
1540 Am Radio quotes by Van Morrison
I prefer radio to TV because the pictures are better. ~ Alistair Cooke
1540 Am Radio quotes by Alistair Cooke
Nobody wants to hear R&B. It's sad. If you want to be on the radio you got to stay young. ~ Jamie Foxx
1540 Am Radio quotes by Jamie Foxx
This is nothin for the radio ... but they'll still play it though ~ Drake
1540 Am Radio quotes by Drake
In the new era, thought itself will be transmitted by radio. ~ Guglielmo Marconi
1540 Am Radio quotes by Guglielmo Marconi
CDC Considers Counseling Males Of All Ages On Circumcision. ~ National Public Radio
1540 Am Radio quotes by National Public Radio
But in those days - in the mid-'50s, early '60s - there was less than 300 radio stations that were playing country music and a lot of that wasn't full time. ~ Mel Tillis
1540 Am Radio quotes by Mel Tillis
Here's the tragedy of the modern record business: It's radio. If you're not on radio, nobody really is going to hear you or see you or care about you. ~ Shirley Manson
1540 Am Radio quotes by Shirley Manson
When I was 5 years old I would lie in bed, look at the radio, and I wanted to be on the radio. I don't know why. ~ Larry King
1540 Am Radio quotes by Larry King
Music itself was color-blind but the media and the radio stations segregate it based on their perceptions of the artists. ~ Anthony Kiedis
1540 Am Radio quotes by Anthony Kiedis
It was kind of exciting being on the radio. Not everybody was on the radio. ~ Sam Donaldson
1540 Am Radio quotes by Sam Donaldson
As soon as I see period costume, I turn off. It's like hearing drama on Radio 4. ~ Steve Coogan
1540 Am Radio quotes by Steve Coogan
I walk around every day with a radio playing constantly in my head, and this radio station plays a lot of hits. But it's all my songs, so that's something to be excited about 24 hours a day. ~ R. Kelly
1540 Am Radio quotes by R. Kelly
I rarely listen to commercial radio, and when I do, I'm shocked by how many ads there are, and how annoying they are, and how bad the radio station usually is. ~ Susan Orlean
1540 Am Radio quotes by Susan Orlean
I learned the power of radio watching Eleanor Roosevelt do her show. I used to go up to Hyde Park and hold her papers. I was just a messenger, but it planted the bug of radio in me. ~ Allen Funt
1540 Am Radio quotes by Allen Funt
The podcast was kind of an afterthought, because I was just excited about being on the radio. Then I found that the podcast listenership is some 20 times what people are listening to on the radio. ~ Scott Aukerman
1540 Am Radio quotes by Scott Aukerman
I finally learned to accept that I can't make radio play blues any more than I could get Reagan out of the White House. ~ Bonnie Raitt
1540 Am Radio quotes by Bonnie Raitt
You make music to change the radio, not make music for the radio. ~ Nayvadius Cash
1540 Am Radio quotes by Nayvadius Cash
Conservative talk radio works because there are lots of conservatives who are convinced that they are not getting the whole story from the regular media. ~ Paul Weyrich
1540 Am Radio quotes by Paul Weyrich
I used my mother's radio as a PA system. I'd take the telephone, the speaking part, and take those two leads off and lead them into the radio and the sound would come out of the speaker. ~ Les Paul
1540 Am Radio quotes by Les Paul
When I was very small, maybe 8 years old, we had a big radio that stood on four legs, and it had a cross piece underneath it, and I used to take a pillow and crawl under the radio. ~ Vin Scully
1540 Am Radio quotes by Vin Scully
I was doing a late-night round as a milkman in 1978 when I heard a radio DJ announce that he was leaving. I marched straight to the radio station and told them I could do better. For some reason, they gave me a go. ~ Alan Dale
1540 Am Radio quotes by Alan Dale
Maybe people are finally tiring of watered down grunge rock on the radio. ~ Brian Chippendale
1540 Am Radio quotes by Brian Chippendale
I've shaken hands with every radio station, from Honduras to Ryan Seacrest's. ~ Shakira
1540 Am Radio quotes by Shakira
In Europe, it's more common to hear aggressive dance tracks on the radio. ~ Martin Garrix
1540 Am Radio quotes by Martin Garrix
It's always pretty amazing to hear your own voice on the radio. ~ Daya
1540 Am Radio quotes by Daya
I don't really like listening to the radio so much. ~ Tom Waits
1540 Am Radio quotes by Tom Waits
I like to argue with the radio. ~ P. J. O'Rourke
1540 Am Radio quotes by P. J. O'Rourke
The radio comes back even louder than you remember it. ~ Stephen Chbosky
1540 Am Radio quotes by Stephen Chbosky
It's not only progressives who listen to progressive radio. ~ Stephanie Miller
1540 Am Radio quotes by Stephanie Miller
Radio killed variety and TV killed radio, and the internet will kill television and it will go on and on. ~ Victoria Wood
1540 Am Radio quotes by Victoria Wood
I have listened to college radio quite a lot. I never went to college, so actually the college radio station is sort of like the closest I got to some kind of college experience. ~ Andrew W.K.
1540 Am Radio quotes by Andrew W.K.
Radio news is bearable. This is due to the fact that while the news is being broadcast, the disk jockey is not allowed to talk. ~ Fran Lebowitz
1540 Am Radio quotes by Fran Lebowitz
I myself grew up when radio was very important. I'd come home from school and turn on the radio. There were funny comedians and wonderful music, and there were plays. I used to pass time with radio. ~ Kurt Vonnegut
1540 Am Radio quotes by Kurt Vonnegut
When I was on the radio, I used to be able to go a lot farther than I can now. You don't really remember until you're on the radio again, sometimes in your old radio station and sitting with the guys you used to work with and you go, 'Oh yeah, I can't say these things anymore. I'm handcuffed.' ~ Jimmy Kimmel
1540 Am Radio quotes by Jimmy Kimmel
Radio astronomy reflects our fascination with how audio can be used to understand information or ideas. Just as scientists visualize data through charts and pictures, we can use 'data sonification' to translate radio signals into sound that help us better understand some of our most enigmatic planetary systems. ~ Honor Harger
1540 Am Radio quotes by Honor Harger
I fell in love with radio once I started working there, and I never stopped. ~ Terrence J
1540 Am Radio quotes by Terrence J
Your music sounds better on the radio, for some reason. It's an amazing feeling. I hope it never goes away. ~ Brandon Boyd
1540 Am Radio quotes by Brandon Boyd
I have the perfect face for radio. ~ Virginia Graham
1540 Am Radio quotes by Virginia Graham
I never thought radio would fizzle out. ~ Dick Van Patten
1540 Am Radio quotes by Dick Van Patten
I listen to NPR when I listen to the radio, but I don't listen to the radio that much. You know, I listen to Garrison Keillor, I listen to 'Prairie Home Companion.' ~ Al Franken
1540 Am Radio quotes by Al Franken
Conservatives, despite their increasingly powerful presence on cable TV and talk radio, feel excluded and disregarded by the longstanding preponderance of liberal voices on public television. ~ Michael Medved
1540 Am Radio quotes by Michael Medved
For many people, Mrs. Brown has come from the middle of nowhere. But Mrs. Brown was first written for radio. I wrote it for a radio series in 1992. It was a five-minute piece for radio, and it's been absolutely astonishing. ~ Brendan O'Carroll
1540 Am Radio quotes by Brendan O'Carroll
In the 30 years of my career, I have explored all possible mediums, except radio. ~ Kabir Bedi
1540 Am Radio quotes by Kabir Bedi
Nixon, with his mellifluous baritone, was a great politician for radio but creepy on TV. ~ Richard Corliss
1540 Am Radio quotes by Richard Corliss
It feels so satisfying to hear a song I wrote come out of the radio. ~ Ashton Shepherd
1540 Am Radio quotes by Ashton Shepherd
In 1950, the biggest amp you could get was no bigger than a tabletop radio. ~ Billy Gibbons
1540 Am Radio quotes by Billy Gibbons
No one's promised anything. You could have the biggest record on radio and sell no records. ~ Nas
1540 Am Radio quotes by Nas
Don't ever call me a bottler on the radio with thousands of people listening ~ Jamie Carragher
1540 Am Radio quotes by Jamie Carragher
I didn't know that there were any radio stations in Nova Scotia. ~ Elvis Presley
1540 Am Radio quotes by Elvis Presley
What a world, eh? Sometimes I wish I could just live somewhere on Radio 4. ~ Ben Elton
1540 Am Radio quotes by Ben Elton
American media has just become talk radio, incredibly partisan name-calling and op-eds. ~ Shane Smith
1540 Am Radio quotes by Shane Smith
Radio listeners often have a very fertile imagination when it comes to body shape. ~ Tamsin Greig
1540 Am Radio quotes by Tamsin Greig
In 1959 the University recognized our work by appointing me to a new Chair of Radio Astronomy. ~ Martin Ryle
1540 Am Radio quotes by Martin Ryle
To be a DJ was to be God. To be a DJ at an alternative public radio station ? That was being God with a mission. It was thinking you were the first person to discover The Clash and you had to spread the word. ~ Carrie Vaughn
1540 Am Radio quotes by Carrie Vaughn
Radio has no future." "X-rays are clearly a hoax". "The aeroplane is scientifically impossible. ~ Lord Kelvin
1540 Am Radio quotes by Lord Kelvin
That's why I've always been appreciative of truly creative radio commercials. ~ Richard Roeper
1540 Am Radio quotes by Richard Roeper
TV didn't kill radio, it just added something new to the mix. ~ Douglas Coupland
1540 Am Radio quotes by Douglas Coupland
My friends are mostly familiar with music that plays on the mainstream radio. ~ Jessica Sanchez
1540 Am Radio quotes by Jessica Sanchez
Radio did not kill books and television did not kill radio or movies - what television did kill was cinema newsreel. TV does it much better because it can deliver it instantly. Who wants last week's news? ~ Douglas Adams
1540 Am Radio quotes by Douglas Adams
If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners. ~ Johnny Carson
1540 Am Radio quotes by Johnny Carson
Appreciate Good Health Quotes «
» French Inspiration Quotes