65 Years Old Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 65 Years Old.

Quotes About 65 Years Old

Enjoy collection of 48 65 Years Old quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 65 Years Old. Righ click to see and save pictures of 65 Years Old quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

I like guys who are honest and funny. Looks come and go; I want to be 65 years old and laughing with my husband. ~ Jessica Lowndes
65 Years Old quotes by Jessica Lowndes
My mom didn't run for mayor until she was 65 years old - it was like a second and third career ... The way I've always thought about it is that I don't believe you run for office because you want a job. I believe if you run for office, it's because you have a vision for change. And if I ever came to that point, that's what would lead [me to run]. And right now I'm happily in a position where I believe I can work to deliver impact and work for change. ~ Sylvia Mathews Burwell
65 Years Old quotes by Sylvia Mathews Burwell
Suddenly you're like a pirate, you're 65 years old and you've got an earring. ~ Fred Willard
65 Years Old quotes by Fred Willard
Alan Ginsberg was fabulous. The man is so filled with energy. He's 65 years old and he's just loaded with energy and charm and wit and his mind is constantly racing. ~ Ray Manzarek
65 Years Old quotes by Ray Manzarek
Whatever you do, don't wake up at 65 years old and think about what you should have done with your life. ~ George Clooney
65 Years Old quotes by George Clooney
My financial adviser Ric Edelman ... thinks the time to start educating people about money is when they are children. He's set up a retirement plan called the RIC-E-Trust that can provide retirement security. A $5,000 one-time tax-deferred investment at birth, with an average interest rate of ten percent compounded, means that a child would have $2.4 million when he or she is 65 years old. Who needs Social Security with that kind of nest egg? ~ Cal Thomas
65 Years Old quotes by Cal Thomas
Today I am 65 years old. I still look good. I appreciate and enjoy my age. A lot of people resist transition and therefore never allow themselves to enjoy who they are. Embrace the change, no matter what it is; once you do, you can learn about the new world you're in and take advantage of it. You still bring to bear all your prior experience, but you are riding on another level. It's completely liberating. ~ Nikki Giovanni
65 Years Old quotes by Nikki Giovanni
I grew up on network sitcoms. If those are gone when I'm 65 years old, I would never forgive myself for not stepping up to that plate, as often as possible. I'm already bummed out that DVDs are dying off because, in my 20s, those were a huge thing. ~ Dan Harmon
65 Years Old quotes by Dan Harmon
Tonight when she came down to the front desk she was wearing neon green hot pants and a pink leopard print jacket. But the best part was that her boots almost matched her jacket. I think she's on to something. Why let the fact that you're 65-years-old interfere with your ability to dress like a colorblind fourteen-year-old? ~ Jarod Kintz
65 Years Old quotes by Jarod Kintz
Protection From Illness

Sheikh Ali bin Idrees Yaqoobi (r.a) states that once his spiritual guide, Sheikh Ali bin Haiti (r.a) took him to al-Ghawth al-A'zam (r.a) and presented him in the court of the great Saint. Sheikh Ali bin Idrees (r.a) states: "Al-Ghawth al-A'zam Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani (r.a) was wearing a shawl during this time. He removed the shawl and placed it over me and said, 'From now on, you will be protected from all illnesses'. From that day on until now, and I am 65 years old, I have never been ill ~ Hazrat Shaykh Sayyid Abdul Kadir Jilani
65 Years Old quotes by Hazrat Shaykh Sayyid Abdul Kadir Jilani
Here I am starting a franchise and I'm gonna be 65 years old. I should've started this in 1978 ... I wrote like 300 songs and I'm gonna have to re-learn some of them! ~ Billy Joel
65 Years Old quotes by Billy Joel
When I was seven years old, I fell in love with a series published by Bobbs-Merrill called 'The Childhood of Famous Americans.' In it, historical figures like Clara Barton, Nancy Hanks, Elias Howe, Patrick Henry, and dozens more came to life for me as children. ~ Ann Hood
65 Years Old quotes by Ann Hood
When I was 4 years old, I thought that I wanted to be a dancer like Michael Jackson. ~ Charice Pempengco
65 Years Old quotes by Charice Pempengco
Being alone is not the most awful thing in the world. You visit your museums and cultivate your interests and remind yourself how lucky you are not to be one of those spindly Sudanese children with flies beading their mouths. You make out To Do lists - reorganise linen cupboard, learn two sonnets. You dole out little treats to yourself - slices of ice-cream cake, concerts at Wigmore Hall. And then, every once in a while, you wake up and gaze out of the window at another bloody daybreak, and think, I cannot do this anymore. I cannot pull myself together again and spend the next fifteen hours of wakefulness fending off the fact of my own misery.

People like Sheba think that they know what it's like to be lonely. They cast their minds back to the time they broke up with a boyfriend in 1975 and endured a whole month before meeting someone new. Or the week they spent in a Bavarian steel town when they were fifteen years old, visiting their greasy-haired German pen pal and discovering that her hand-writing was the best thing about her. But about the drip drip of long-haul, no-end-in-sight solitude, they know nothing. They don't know what it is to construct an entire weekend around a visit to the laundrette. Or to sit in a darkened flat on Halloween night, because you can't bear to expose your bleak evening to a crowd of jeering trick-or-treaters. Or to have the librarian smile pityingly and say, 'Goodness, you're a quick reader!' when you bring back seven books, read fro ~ Zoe Heller
65 Years Old quotes by Zoe Heller
One day, the soldiers chased out everybody in the street where we were "Yudengasse" (Jew Street). My parents and myself took our sacks to go to the rail road station. While we were going with the rest of that day's contingent, half way to the station, a woman walked by and said: "They called your name at the certificate station." On the spur of the moment, I said to my parents: "You continue going. I am going back, get the certificate and will take you out." Nobody would have let all three of us go back without a permit. Of course, it was easier said than done. The military watched all along the roads and they said that Jews can go only one way - toward the rail road station, not back. I was a young girl, 21 years old and desperate to go look for that elusive piece of paper. ~ Pearl Fichman
65 Years Old quotes by Pearl Fichman
On a late-winter evening in 1983, while driving through fog along the Maine coast, recollections of old campfires began to drift into the March mist, and I thought of the Abnaki Indians of the Algonquin tribe who dwelt near Bangor a thousand years ago. ~ Norman Mailer
65 Years Old quotes by Norman Mailer
It makes you want to avoid, and then it makes you terribly needy. It reduces you to about five years old. It also makes ~ Julia Wendell
65 Years Old quotes by Julia Wendell
Anyone can run for office. When I ran for Governor of Minnesota, the only requirement was that you had to be a state resident. I believe you had to be over thirty five years old, something like that. That's the way our country was founded. That anyone can run for office. That you're not required to be a lawyer, you're not required to be anything. ~ Jesse Ventura
65 Years Old quotes by Jesse Ventura
My grandson was sitting by a fire in the backyard and said it was getting smaller. I said he was getting bigger and in fact was twenty years old now.
He laughed and said, No I'm not I didn't have any birthdays!! ~ Neil Leckman
65 Years Old quotes by Neil Leckman
I just don't understand why you're trying so hard. It was really a long time ago."
"Because, when I was nineteen years old, I fell in love with a girl who changed my life by showing me that even the darkest nights still had stars and it didn't matter one bit that you had to lie in the weeds to see them. We were kids and I barely knew her, but I loved her. I should have been there while she grew up, but I was a fool. Now, I have the woman back and I have every intention of making her fall in love with me again, and this time ...I'm never letting go. ~ Aly Martinez
65 Years Old quotes by Aly Martinez
How much older can you be at your age? A half minute before that you were stepping into high school, and an unhooked brassiere was as close as you ever hoped to get to Paradise. Only a fifth of a second before that you were a small kid with a ten-week summer vacation that lasted a hundred thousand years and still ended too soon. Zip! They go rocketing by so fast. ~ Joseph Heller
65 Years Old quotes by Joseph Heller
The first time I met Beyonce she was about 18 years old, sitting in a makeup chair eating fried chicken, and I knew it was only a matter of time before everyone would know her name. ~ Gayle King
65 Years Old quotes by Gayle King
It alters you irrevocably when you reach 30 years old and
see a rip in the fabric of your dreams for every one of those years.
Suddenly you're threadbare to the world. ~ Elizabeth Chadwick
65 Years Old quotes by Elizabeth Chadwick
I want to live forever in a land where summer lasts a thousand years. I want a castle in the clouds where I can look down over the world. I want to be six-and-twenty again. When I was six-and-twenty I could fight all day and fuck all night. What men want does not matter.
Winter is almost upon us, boy. And winter is death. I would sooner my men die fighting for the Ned's little girl than alone and hungry in the snow, weeping tears that freeze upon their cheeks. No one sings songs of men who die like that. As for me, I am old. This will be my last winter. Let me bathe in Bolton blood before I die. I want to feel it spatter across my face when my axe bites deep into a Bolton skull. I want to lick it off my lips and die with the taste of it on my tongue. ~ George R R Martin
65 Years Old quotes by George R R Martin
I wanted to say sorry, I wanted to tell her I could not forget the roundup, the camp, Michel's death, and the direct train to Auschwitz that had taken her parents away forever. Sorry for what? he had retaliated, why should I, an American, feel sorry, hadn't my fellow countrymen freed France in June 1944? I had nothing to be sorry for, he laughed.
I had looked at him straight in the eyes.
Sorry for not knowing. Sorry for being forty-five years old and not knowing. ~ Tatiana De Rosnay
65 Years Old quotes by Tatiana De Rosnay
I started working when I was three years old and was basically known before I knew who my own name was. My parents needed money, so at that time it became my responsibility to pay the bills. ~ Corey Feldman
65 Years Old quotes by Corey Feldman
Who the hell are you?" "It doesn't matter who I am. It just matters who you are. Years ago... before you were born... you were my mother." His mother? "I'm taking down your license plate and calling the police." "Kate, is everything okay?" It was Mr. Niles, their neighbor, still in a suit, his tie undone as he walked across his own lawn. Kate sized the old man. "Go." "Does the name Daniel Weaver mean something to you?" Daniel fucking what? "I said go." "Your friend Kev. Do you know who he really is?" Another chill. This one making her quiver. "He's not my friend." She searched the man's eyes. They remained kind. "Get lost." The man entered his car, and Kate watched as he started his engine, making sure he drove off. ~ Eric Marier
65 Years Old quotes by Eric Marier
Because oh my God, after all these years, I still felt something for him. My traitorous heart leapt against my chest, despite the fact it still carried a scar. All those old feelings rushed back and there we were again, except there we weren't. We were two different people, and I didn't know who had changed for the better and who for the worse.
Dark, Dannika (2014-07-27). Five Weeks (Seven Series #3) (p. 51). Kindle Edition. ~ Dannika Dark
65 Years Old quotes by Dannika Dark
Understand this: you no longer represent your homeworlds solely. "Coruscant, Alderaan, Chandrila ... All these and tens of thousands of worlds far removed from the Core are cells of the Empire, and what affects one, affects us all. No disturbances will be tolerated. "Interplanetary squabbles or threats of secession will meet with harsh reprisals. I have not led us through three years of galactic warfare to allow a resurgence of the old ways. The Republic is extinct. ~ James Luceno
65 Years Old quotes by James Luceno
Way back when I was four, I became increasingly sickly and spiritless. My mother took me to the doctor, who poked and prodded and deliberated. In the end, he pronounced, "She's depressed." Depressed at four years old. Why? No one had an answer....I have long evaded the real reasons for my discontentment. I still can't tell what they are, precisely, but I feel their presence most acutely in moments like this one with my grandmother, imagining a day in a big-box store that had replaced an old farm. ~ Alisa Smith
65 Years Old quotes by Alisa Smith
Caroline's about to say something really harsh, but suddenly Hunter and Dev launch into a fucking Green Day cover, and we're all seven years old again and dancing like we spit out the Ritalin while Mom wasn't looking. ~ David Levithan
65 Years Old quotes by David Levithan
Most of the girls I've met since moving here have failed to ignite any modicum of enduring interest. Of course, I've dated; I'm seventeen years old and as horny as the next guy. ~ Siobhan Davis
65 Years Old quotes by Siobhan Davis
I've been learning martial arts since I was 8 years old. ~ Jet Li
65 Years Old quotes by Jet Li
For three thousand years it had been the concent's policy to accept any and all folding chairs and collapsible tables made available to it, and never throw one away. On one and only one occasion, this had turned out to be a wise policy: the millennial Apert of 3000, when 27,500 pilgrims had swarmed in through the gates to enjoy a square meal and see the End of the World. We had folding chairs made of bamboo, machined aluminum, aerospace composites, injection-molded poly, salvaged rebar, hand-carved wood, bent twigs, advanced newmatter, tree stumps, lashed sticks, brazed scrap metal, and plaited grass. Tabletops could be made of old-growth lumber, particle board, extruded titanium, recycled paper, plate glass, rattan, or substances on whose true nature I did not wish to speculate. Their lengths ranged from two to twenty-four feet and their weights from that of a dried flower to that of a buffalo. ~ Neal Stephenson
65 Years Old quotes by Neal Stephenson
He'd been ten years old when he'd last begged someone for something, and he'd promised himself he'd never do it again, but this was too important. ~ Christine Feehan
65 Years Old quotes by Christine Feehan
The large white owl that with eye is blind, That hath sate for years in the old tree hollow, Is carried away in a gust of wind. ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning
65 Years Old quotes by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
But if I had lived to be twenty-nine years old like I am, and with all my chances made no enemy, I'd feel myself a failure. ~ Johnston McCulley
65 Years Old quotes by Johnston McCulley
The spectacle takes us away from our routines. For at least a time, we feel part of something big, colorful, exciting. It is perhaps understandable that civilians are often more enthusiastic during wartime than soldiers who have experienced battle. The soldiers know that war is often boring and dirty as well as terrifying and colorful. Even so, after some years, an old soldier like Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., could brush aside his earlier description of the pain, boredom, and death of war and declare that "its message was divine." The stench disappears, but the spectacle remains in memory's eye. ~ Nel Noddings
65 Years Old quotes by Nel Noddings
Nevertheless, whether in occurrences lasting days, hours or mere minutes at a time, I have experienced happiness often, and have had brief encounters with it in my later years, even in old age. ~ Herman Hesse
65 Years Old quotes by Herman Hesse
Sinteen-years -old girls are probably the most sensitive and perceptive group of people in this entire country. ~ Ryu Murakami
65 Years Old quotes by Ryu Murakami
One of the most important times in my life was the first time that I remember seeing my daddy get onstage and play music with a bunch of guys. All of them playing something different at the same time and all becoming one, and me soaking that in at 5 years old and going, 'That's my daddy up there, and he's a part of something.' ~ Randy Houser
65 Years Old quotes by Randy Houser
I won't ridicule you." He walked up to the window. "Want a Coke?'
"Cherry slurpe."
He rolled his eyes. "And you make fun of me."
"See? Ridicule because I want a slurpy."
"Vivi, you're thrity-one years old."
"Right. So make it a vodka slurpy and meet me at that table. ~ Roxanne St. Claire
65 Years Old quotes by Roxanne St. Claire
'Wayne's World' is my all time favorite comedy. I used to watch it on VHS on repeat with my brother when I was ten years old. ~ James Lafferty
65 Years Old quotes by James Lafferty
When I started acting in the film industry when I was 16 years old, in 1980, I was going to all the revival theaters in Los Angeles. They were playing mostly films from the '60s and '70s, some from the early '20s and '30s, before that Hays commission. Those films did question things a lot, and there definitely was a switch in 1934. You can see very distinctly in 1934, it's harder to understand what the real culture was. Films made before 1934, you can really kind of see the racism, sexism, drug use, etc. that was going on at that time. And then it was all stopped. ~ Crispin Glover
65 Years Old quotes by Crispin Glover
Childermass knew what games the children on street-corners are playing - games that all other grown-ups have long since forgotten. Childermass knew what old people by firesides are thinking of, though no one has asked them in years. Childermass knew what young men hear in the rattling of the drums and the tooting of the pipes that makes them leave their homes and go to be soldiers - and he knew the half-eggcupful of glory and the barrelful of misery that await them. And all that Childermass knew made him smile; and some of what he knew made him laugh out loud; and none of what he knew wrung from him so much as ha'pennyworth of pity. ~ Susanna Clarke
65 Years Old quotes by Susanna Clarke
When I was 14 years old, I decided I could cook. It was either that or puberty. ~ Dom DeLuise
65 Years Old quotes by Dom DeLuise
Soul ties. The thing that can make you hear an old-school slow jam and think of somebody you haven't seen in years. Soul ties. The thing that makes old people who've been together for years finish each other's sentences. Don't you wish mama had told you when you were young that, when you lie with someone, you lie not just with her body but also with her soul? And whatever condition the other person's soul is in, you are guaranteed to take a piece with you - whether you want to or not. Instead of being amazed at her booty, you should have focused on her mind. ~ Kirk Franklin
65 Years Old quotes by Kirk Franklin
Low oil prices played a part in a major move by Congress voting to end the 40-year-old ban on exporting American crude oil. ~ Ari Shapiro
65 Years Old quotes by Ari Shapiro
Doctor The Quotes «
» Rat Exterminator Quotes