24 Hours Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 24 Hours.

Quotes About 24 Hours

Enjoy collection of 100 24 Hours quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 24 Hours. Righ click to see and save pictures of 24 Hours quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

MURRY: Why do we even celebrate the New Year? It's just this arbitrary quirk of how we measure time in years, right? Midnight tonight is the very same transition from day to day that we do every 24 hours. But this thing in my hands, it feels real in a way the numbered calendar box never does. Why? What makes midnight tonight any different? ~ Hillary DePiano
24 Hours quotes by Hillary DePiano
You Can See Russia From America!

There are two small Islands in the middle of the Bering Straits that are 2.4 miles apart, and have the "International Date Line" running between them. The larger Island to the west is Russian and is named Ratmanov Island. It is considered the last island in the far eastern reach of Asia.

Little Diomede Island or Ignaluk Island, belongs to Alaska and is the easternmost of the two islands. It is as far west as you can go before reaching the "International Date Line." Although the two islands are within easy sight of each other they are 24 hours apart, with one being in tomorrow and the other being in today. There are approximately 170, mostly Native Americans, living on the smaller American island.

During winter, an ice bridge usually spans the distance between these two islands, therefore there are times when it is possible to walk between the United States and Russia. This little stroll can be dangerous and is not advised; however at this location you can definitely see Russia from America. ~ Hank Bracker
24 Hours quotes by Hank Bracker
The BBC, during its 24 hours on the air, plays a very wide range of stuff. And it's not commercial. ~ Robin Trower
24 Hours quotes by Robin Trower
I didn't get the impression that the policeman cared much about the whole thing either. After another thirty minutes of ruthless interrogation ('Can you ve'fy you eat banan' pancake?') he let me go asking me not to leave Khao San within 24 hours ~ Alex Garland
24 Hours quotes by Alex Garland
I want to say that probably 24 hours after I told CBS that I was stepping down at my 65th birthday, I was already regretting it. And I regretted it every day since. ~ Walter Cronkite
24 Hours quotes by Walter Cronkite
There's no real escape from the work, but in some ways, if you're as obsessive as I am, it's a sweet little thing we've figured out. You bring your work home and you work 24 hours a day, but it's good. ~ Simon Helberg
24 Hours quotes by Simon Helberg
The average American teenager sends or receives 75 text messages a day, though one girl in Sacramento managed to handle an average of 10,000 every 24 hours for a month. ~ Pico Iyer
24 Hours quotes by Pico Iyer
If there is a main problem in American art today," says critic Tom Piazza, "it is not that we need the new to unshackle us from a suffocating and outmoded tradition. The new is constantly pumped out, by the ton and 24 hours a day, into the esthetic rivers, reservoirs and gullies of our culture, and nobody needs to go looking for it. With all the economic force of corporate profit and advertising behind it, pop culture, with its Billy the Kid ethos, has in fact become the new establishment. In a truly Orwellian irony, the new is the status quo."36 ~ James Bau Graves
24 Hours quotes by James Bau Graves
It's quite a job, so to speak, when you can really be with your child for 21 out of 24 hours. ~ Natalie MacMaster
24 Hours quotes by Natalie MacMaster
Outlets are turning away from phone polling, which can be problematic. For example, we did a poll for NBC around the Ebola crisis; we provided results in 24 hours. Their traditional phone poll would have taken a week to turn around. We're showing people we can do high-quality work: we've proved that with the work we do with the media. ~ Dave Goldberg
24 Hours quotes by Dave Goldberg
A multiverse hurtling toward an inevitable heat death 100 trillion years in the future. An alien race of religious fanatics bent on absorbing all sentient life. Another alien race fighting back. A world of magicians living in secret. And himself, a contractor, a human Vorid that could absorb his enemies and grow stronger. All in less than 24 hours. And here he was, relaxing on his roof. Maybe video games really did desensitize you to this stuff. Except if he died, he wasn't going to pop back to life. ~ Andrew Ball
24 Hours quotes by Andrew Ball
L can't manage time.But I can control my 24 hours to be valuable ~ Mohammed Sekouty
24 Hours quotes by Mohammed Sekouty
I had a dream about you. The Thursdays were back, and with them they brought hope. They were selling, and everybody was buying. I tried telling the people they shouldn't buy, because if they just wait 24 hours, the product would be free. What the Thursdays sold was both priceless and worthless, depending on when you acquired it. ~ Jarod Kintz
24 Hours quotes by Jarod Kintz
It's incredibly hard to program a network from scratch for 24 hours. ~ Carson Kressley
24 Hours quotes by Carson Kressley
Well, I got people that help me with the restaurant. I don't have to be at the restaurant 24 hours a day. ~ Mickey Gilley
24 Hours quotes by Mickey Gilley
And it was then that I knew what it means to be lucky--lucky to have met a person during those three minutes of the day that he's good. Because I have a lot of time on my hands--you can imagine that that adds up. there are 24 hours in a day, and half of that is night. That leaves you with 12. And that's 12 times 60 minutes, that is, 720 minutes minus three minutes of goodness still leaves you with 717 minutes worth of nasty ordinary person. ~ Irmgard Keun
24 Hours quotes by Irmgard Keun
Don't think about what can happen in a month. Don't think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be. ~ Eric Thomas
24 Hours quotes by Eric Thomas
If you ask me if I think I will be sober in 24 hours time I can say yes, but in two years I can't tell you. I could be dead. ~ Daniel Baldwin
24 Hours quotes by Daniel Baldwin
In 1976 I was working in the Gulf Country around Cape York, in an aboriginal community of about 300 people. The Health Department sent around a team and vaccinated about 100 of them against flu. Six were dead within 24 hours or so and they weren't all old people, one man being in his early twenties. They threw the bodies in trucks to take to the coast where autopsies were done. It appeared they had died from heart attacks. ~ Archie Kalokerinos
24 Hours quotes by Archie Kalokerinos
The development of our minds and our destination in future lives is in our hands. No one else can help us. It is very important that we each take responsibility for ourselves. Sustain mindfulness 24 hours a day. Thank you. That is all. ~ Dalai Lama
24 Hours quotes by Dalai Lama
If you are you, 24 hours a day, then you do not have to remember who you are supposed to be in different situations - something that I imagine could be troublesome. ~ Bill Dixon
24 Hours quotes by Bill Dixon
Being a mum makes you more aware of how short life is and how important it is to enjoy every minute because you have less time for yourself. A day doesn't have 24 hours any more - it only lasts 10, or eight. So you learn to get rid of all the parasites. I'm not talking about people, but things that could be toxic for happiness. ~ Ludivine Sagnier
24 Hours quotes by Ludivine Sagnier
Learn from the past, but don't live there. Build on what you know so that you don't repeat mistakes. Resolve to learn something new every day. Because every 24 hours, you have the opportunity to have the best day of your company's life. ~ Harvey MacKay
24 Hours quotes by Harvey MacKay
Literature is the great garden that is always there and is open to everyone 24 hours a day. Who tends it? The old tour guides and sylviculturists, the wardens, the fuming parkies in their sweat-soaked serge: these have died off. If you do see an official, a professional, these days, then he's likely to be a scowl in a labcoat, come to flatten a forest or decapitate a peak. The public wanders, with its oohs and ahs, its groans and jeers, its million opinions. The wanderers feed the animals, they walk on the grass, they step in the flowerbeds. But the garden never suffers. It is, of course, Eden; it is unfallen and needs no care. ~ Martin Amis
24 Hours quotes by Martin Amis
At its most basic level, all of this emotional labour is saying to another human being "you matter. I will take my time to show you that you matter." And maintaining that glue is something that devolves mainly onto women, 24 hours a day. It feels like most men are taught (ex- or implicitly) to do emotional work only when it gets them something they want now, whereas most women are taught to do emotional work as part of an ongoing exchange that benefits everyone. ~ Emotional Labor: The MetaFilter Thread Condensed
24 Hours quotes by Emotional Labor: The MetaFilter Thread Condensed
If you wanted to watch me work, it would be totally boring. It would look like a Warhol film where nothing happens. I sit for 24 hours, then I scratch myself. ~ Robert Irwin
24 Hours quotes by Robert Irwin
There is a price, which you have to pay. You are 24 hours on the job, if you go out in public. ~ Robert Pattinson
24 Hours quotes by Robert Pattinson
I would later discover it was a bad idea to gather more than two of these people in an enclosed area for any length of time. The stage was not only a physical place but also a state of mind, and the word audience was defined as anyone forced to suffer your company. We young actors were a string of lightbulbs left burning 24 hours a day, exhausting ourselves and others with our self-proclaimed brilliance. ~ David Sedaris
24 Hours quotes by David Sedaris
A lot of the listeners don't realize that the Daytona 24 Hours is the most difficult race in the world. It's 24 hours, a lot of darkness because it's held at the end of January, so you're talking about 13-14 hours of darkness. ~ Scott Pruett
24 Hours quotes by Scott Pruett
We stayed there 24 hours a day. We lived and ate and slept that movie. We were enthusiastic, not just because of the movie, but because we had such a great collaborative team. We had a really good time. It was very much a family. ~ John Dykstra
24 Hours quotes by John Dykstra
Success depends on how many experiments you can fit into 24 hours ~ Thomas A. Edison
24 Hours quotes by Thomas A. Edison
There are only 24 hours in a day. The average man has to sleep about 8 hours. And work for 8 hours. That leaves 8 hours to run some errands, drive to and from work, eat, and have some spare time. And in that little bit of spare time, a man has to figure out how to get the one thing he likes more than anything else: sex.

So when a man has to choose whether or not he will hang out with a female and spend any time, money or attention on her, the question of whether the resources he spent will result in sex plays a very big factor. If your male "friend" chooses to spend his time and money on you, it's because he thinks there is a chance it might pay off in sex at some point. If he hangs out with you instead of with some other female, it's because he thinks you are his best bet to getting sex.

The more likely there will be sex, the more willing he is to spend his little bit of free time with you. If he thinks his chances of having sex are higher with a different female, he will spent more time, money and attention on her. That's just common sense, and using his limited resources wisely. ~ Oliver Markus
24 Hours quotes by Oliver Markus
When I was a kid, I just devoured TV 24 hours a day. Now that it's actually available 24 hours a day, I'm usually busy doing other stuff. But I do watch TV when I can. ~ Luke Perry
24 Hours quotes by Luke Perry
I sleep 12 hours and then work 24 hours. I've worked those irregular hours for the past three years. It's better to stay up day and night to come up with ideas. I usually get inspiration for game designing by working this schedule. ~ Satoshi Tajiri
24 Hours quotes by Satoshi Tajiri
Don't you think that the Beatles gave every sodden thing they've got to be the Beatles? That took a whole section of our youth - that whole period - when everybody else was just goofin' off we were workin' 24 hours a day! ~ John Lennon
24 Hours quotes by John Lennon
International inspectors are on the ground and Iran is being subjected to the most comprehensive, intrusive inspection regime ever negotiated to monitor a nuclear program. Inspectors will monitor Iran's key nuclear facilities 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. For decades to come, inspectors will have access to Iran's entire nuclear supply chain. In other words, if Iran tries to cheat - if they try to find build a bomb covertly, we will catch them. ~ Barack Obama
24 Hours quotes by Barack Obama
In my nutritional philosophy, tradition has weight. After all, we've survived anywhere from 7,000 to 77,000 generations on this planet (depending on whose science you believe). If we didn't know how to adequately nourish our children all that time, how did we even get here? And guess what? Traditional cultures didn't (and don't) feed their young babies infant cereal. Among the few cultures that fed their babies a gruel of grains, their practice radically differed from what we do today. They would either pre-chew the gruel for their babies until they were at least a year old, or the gruel was mildly fermented by soaking the grains for 24 hours or more. ~ Kristen Michaelis
24 Hours quotes by Kristen Michaelis
I've been filming time lapse flowers continuously, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 35 years. To watch them move is a dance I will never get tired of. Their sensual beauty immerses us with color, smell, taste and touch. ~ Louis Schwartzberg
24 Hours quotes by Louis Schwartzberg
You can't stay in the desert, you go nuts after 24 hours. ~ Lykke Li
24 Hours quotes by Lykke Li
Let me make this very clear: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our digital exhaust is being sucked up by the government. It is being compiled on big server farms and it's being analyzed by different computer programs, looking for any hint that you and I are up to no good. ~ Brad Thor
24 Hours quotes by Brad Thor
I sound like a damn commercial, but half the crap in this house is from Wal-mart. The big deal about Wal-mart is that its open 24 hours. ~ Corbin Bernsen
24 Hours quotes by Corbin Bernsen
I'm an ambassador 24 hours a day. ~ James Costos
24 Hours quotes by James Costos
24 hours a day, ain't enough anymore! But give some a Century a day and procrastination would still be their undoing. ~ Nike Thaddeus
24 Hours quotes by Nike Thaddeus
We each have 24 hours in a given day; how we choose to spend each moment determines how spent we are"! EL ~ Evinda Lepins
24 Hours quotes by Evinda Lepins
When our sailors in the Persian Gulf accidentally strayed into Iranian waters, that could have sparked a major international incident. Some folks here in Washington rushed to declare that it was the start of another hostage crisis. Instead, we worked directly with the Iranian government and secured the release of our sailors in less than 24 hours. ~ Barack Obama
24 Hours quotes by Barack Obama
I want people to go into space, to orbit around the world a few times, even to stay there for 24 hours and then come back to where they took off. And I also want people with a low income to be able to do that, not only rich people. ~ Buzz Aldrin
24 Hours quotes by Buzz Aldrin
Your product has a voice - and it's talking to your customers 24 hours a day. ~ 37 Signals
24 Hours quotes by 37 Signals
I did a film that I shot in 24 hours that was self-financed for $5,000. It was a feature called Looking For Jimmy that I shot with a bunch of friends. I spent eight months editing because we had 24 hours of footage that made no sense and I learned a lot about directing while editing that film. ~ Julie Delpy
24 Hours quotes by Julie Delpy
I can work 24 hours a day and not have it bother me. ~ Taylor Momsen
24 Hours quotes by Taylor Momsen
Barack Obama's administration responded to the Haitian crisis within 24 hours. Here comes the soldiers, here comes the food, go go go ... Rush Limbaugh told his multi-millions of listeners that Obama only did that to gain favour with black people in America. This is the kind of idiocy that I have to deal with in my country. ~ Henry Rollins
24 Hours quotes by Henry Rollins
JUST FOR TODAY, I will live through this day only. I will not brood about yesterday or obsess about tomorrow. I will not set far-reaching goals or try to overcome all of my problems at once.

I know that I can do something for 24 hours that would overwhelm me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime.

JUST FOR TODAY, I will be happy. I will not dwell on thoughts that depress me. If my mind fills with clouds, I will chase them away and fill it with sunshine.

JUST FOR TODAY, I will accept what is. I will face reality. I will correct those things that I can correct and accept those I cannot.

JUST FOR TODAY, I will improve my mind. I will read something that requires effort, thought and concentration. I will not be a mental loafer.

JUST FOR TODAY, I will make a conscious effort to be agreeable. I will be kind and courteous to those who cross my path, and I'll not speak ill of others. I will improve my appearance, speak softly, and not interrupt when someone else is talking. Just for today, I will refrain from improving anybody but myself.

JUST FOR TODAY, I will do something positive to improve my health. If I'm a smoker, I'll quit. If I'm overweight, I will eat healthfully -- if only for today. And not only that, I will get off the couch and take a brisk walk, even if it's only around the block.

JUST FOR TODAY, I will gather the courage to do what is right and take the responsibility for my own actions. ~ Abigail Van Buren
24 Hours quotes by Abigail Van Buren
The problem the cable channels have is they have to fill 24 hours. That's a terrible thing. We only do that on the biggest stories. The thing is there has happened to be a lot o ~ Scott Pelley
24 Hours quotes by Scott Pelley
Just because I'm talking about something that might have been a sad or painful situation doesn't mean that I'm sad or tortured 24 hours a day any more than anybody else is. ~ Lucinda Williams
24 Hours quotes by Lucinda Williams
I think that, generally, you need to live with your sport 24 hours a day. ~ Sergei Bubka
24 Hours quotes by Sergei Bubka
Ehe, 24 hours have gone from my father dead. It was yesterday, he suicided yesteday in the morning. Even and more than 24 hours! ~ Deyth Banger
24 Hours quotes by Deyth Banger
I felt fine after 24 hours and asked the state commission to prolong my stay in space to three days. And I carried out the entire schedule. Could I have done that if I had been half-dead? ~ Valentina Tereshkova
24 Hours quotes by Valentina Tereshkova
Sometimes, 24 hours can bring a total revolutionary change. ~ Aung San Suu Kyi
24 Hours quotes by Aung San Suu Kyi
It's been great having my little girl. It's like having a workout 24 hours a day. I don't need to go to the gym! I'm chasing after my daughter everywhere she goes. ~ Cam Gigandet
24 Hours quotes by Cam Gigandet
The job description of mother is clearly in need of revision. As it stands, the shifts are 24 hours, for a period of approximately 1,825 consecutive days. The benefits are sorely in need of amendment: no vacations, no sick leave, no lunch hours, no breaks. Moreover, it is the only unpaid position I know of that can result in arrest if you fail to show up for work. ~ Mary Blakely
24 Hours quotes by Mary Blakely
I am going to take something I learned over in Israel. Their Independence Day is preceded the 24 hours before with Memorial Day, so it gives them a chance to serve and reflect and then celebrate. I am going to try to start that tradition here in America. ~ Glenn Beck
24 Hours quotes by Glenn Beck
It's not really impressive when there isn't another option. What am I supposed to do, be all 'woe is me' for the rest of my life? I still get access to the same sunrises everyone else does, the same 24 hours in a day. And if I don't take advantage of those things, it's my own fault. ~ Lucy Score
24 Hours quotes by Lucy Score
The religion of which you are a part is 7 days a week. It isn't just Sunday, it isn't the block plan, it isn't just 3 hours in church, it isn't just the time you spend in Seminary - it's all the time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. ~ Gordon B. Hinckley
24 Hours quotes by Gordon B. Hinckley
There are 24 hours in a day,
but my day is never complete
without at least an hour of your time. ~ Timothy Joshua
24 Hours quotes by Timothy Joshua
If you know the rules, it's not anymore interesting the game, but if you don't know them it's interesting... like what's the feeling to be 24 hours at jail, who can you meet at jail. Do you know somebody from the guards...?! ~ Deyth Banger
24 Hours quotes by Deyth Banger
I try to write everyday. I do that much better over here than when I'm teaching. I always rewrite, usually fairly close-on which is to say first draft, then put it aside for 24 hours then more drafts. ~ Marilyn Hacker
24 Hours quotes by Marilyn Hacker
Santa blows all these shipping companies away. He delivers more than 2 billion packages in just 24 hours. He does it by sleigh. He doesn't use tracking numbers and doesn't use trucks. He just uses midgets and a giant bag. ~ Craig Ferguson
24 Hours quotes by Craig Ferguson
We all long for heaven where God is, but we have it our power to be in heaven with him right now-to be happy with him at this very moment. But this means being: Loving as he loves, helping as he helps, giving as he gives, serving as he serves, rescuing as he rescues, being with him all 24 hours of the day, touching him in his distressing disguise. ~ Mother Teresa
24 Hours quotes by Mother Teresa
I justified my decision to take the bus by the fact that hippies had never spent much time in Malaysia either. To put it bluntly, they weren't welcome. An official government regulation at the time banned hippies from staying in the country. It read: If you are dressed in shabby, dirty, or indecent clothes, living in temporary or makeshift shelters you will be deemed a hippie. On being deemed a hippie, your visit pass will be cancelled and you will be ordered to leave Malaysia within 24 hours, failing which you will be prosecuted under immigration laws. Furthermore, you will not be permitted to enter Malaysian again. ~ Peter Moore
24 Hours quotes by Peter Moore
I'm giving everyone involved 24 hours to make it right or the world will hear how I really feel. ~ Kelly Osbourne
24 Hours quotes by Kelly Osbourne
Because we were orbiting the earth faster than earth spins on its axis, we went around the earth 16 times a day, an earth day, which meant 16 periods of lightness and 16 periods of darkness in 24 hours. Every so often you'd look towards the earth, and often you could see lightness and darkness together, and dawn and sunset were spectacular. ~ Helen Sharman
24 Hours quotes by Helen Sharman
All of my friends went to college and I got a job at Circle Pizza, where I worked for 24 hours. I had to call my mother four times to ask her how to spell Parmesan. I'm not kidding. I was a terrible speller. I think I was really nervous that I somehow didn't feel right out in the world in that way. ~ Sarah Paulson
24 Hours quotes by Sarah Paulson
The Jews are a class violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department, and also department orders and are herein expelled from the department within 24 hours from receipt of this order. ~ Ulysses S. Grant
24 Hours quotes by Ulysses S. Grant
A player you can buy in 24 hours, believe me. That's not a problem ~ Louis Van Gaal
24 Hours quotes by Louis Van Gaal
I like Kinko's, because they're open 24 hours. If it's 5 am and I decide I need two of something, I'm covered! Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, and then I think, "Oh, yeah. Kinko's. No problem. That will not remain singular." ~ Mitch Hedberg
24 Hours quotes by Mitch Hedberg
Some people just derive great joy from making other people laugh. And I do, but I don't feel like I need to do it 24 hours a day. ~ Steve Carell
24 Hours quotes by Steve Carell
I can't imagine what it would be like being James Bond 24 hours. That must be exhausting. ~ Javier Bardem
24 Hours quotes by Javier Bardem
I did not intend to stay; I had no experience in the United States - I may have been here less than 24 hours - but I knew I would never get inside there. And 'there' not being America necessarily, but that harmonious mode of living that some people are lucky enough to have in this country. ~ Aleksandar Hemon
24 Hours quotes by Aleksandar Hemon
It only takes 24 hours for our tomorrow to become our yesterday. ~ Abhishek Garg
24 Hours quotes by Abhishek Garg
Supply chains cannot tolerate even 24 hours of disruption. So if you lose your place in the supply chain because of wild behavior you could lose a lot. It would be like pouring cement down one of your oil wells. ~ Thomas Friedman
24 Hours quotes by Thomas Friedman
It's a whole team of people working 24 hours around the clock to make me look like this. ~ Clay Aiken
24 Hours quotes by Clay Aiken
When I was young and ocean-racing competitively, and working the rest of the time, I was going 24 hours. I was on the verge of collapsing. But you've got to slow down a bit. ~ Ted Turner
24 Hours quotes by Ted Turner
Discipline is the whole key to being successful. We all get 24 hours each day. That's the only fair thing; it's the only thing that's equal. What we do with those 24 hours is up to us. ~ Sam Huff
24 Hours quotes by Sam Huff
We live a pretty real life within our Hollywood selves. I'm not working 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, by any means. ~ Rhea Perlman
24 Hours quotes by Rhea Perlman
Vegas is everything that's right with America. You can do whatever you want, 24 hours a day. They've effectively legalized everything there. ~ Drew Carey
24 Hours quotes by Drew Carey
Most people define themselves by what they do - 'I'm a musician.' Then one day it occurred to me that I'm only a musician when I'm playing music - or writing music, or talking about music. I don't do that 24 hours a day. I'm also a father, a son, a husband, a citizen - I mean, when I go to vote, I'm not thinking of myself as 'a musician.' ~ Herbie Hancock
24 Hours quotes by Herbie Hancock
Before you go to sleep, do not forget to say thanks for everything good that has happened to you in the last 24 hours. ~ Roy Orbison
24 Hours quotes by Roy Orbison
Judging by my degradation in the last 24 hours, I'll be surprised if I make it to Tuesday. ~ Aron Ralston
24 Hours quotes by Aron Ralston
The only equality that exists on earth is time. We all have exactly 24 hours in a day. How we choose to spend those hours is what separates us. ~ Jarod Kintz
24 Hours quotes by Jarod Kintz
If I see myself on a worst-dressed list - and I've been on many of them - I tend to have low self esteem for 24 hours. I just like to feel comfortable, and I like being excited about whatever it is I'm wearing. I hate subjecting myself to that kind of criticism! ~ Busy Philipps
24 Hours quotes by Busy Philipps
Burning 2000 people took about 24 hours in the five stoves. Usually we could manage to cremate only about 1700 to 1800. We were thus always behind in our cremating because as you can see it was much easier to exterminate by gas than to cremate, which took so much more time and labor. ~ Rudolf Hoss
24 Hours quotes by Rudolf Hoss
the Cameron Highlanders were ordered to muddy their spats because they were a dazzling white target for the Hun. Within 24 hours the order was countermanded by the Big Chief Cameron of Lochiel who presumably didn't want his Highlanders to look slovenly when dead. ~ Phyllida Law
24 Hours quotes by Phyllida Law
It's exciting that you've got an entire season to experience 24 hours of highly dramatically charged human experience. It allows for the close inspection of minutiae in behaviour. ~ Xander Berkeley
24 Hours quotes by Xander Berkeley
Laura Vaughan, who set a women's record at the Hardrock in 1997, the only year she ran it, also was the first person to finish the Wasatch Front 100 for ten consecutive years and the first woman to break 24 hours. That makes her fast. What makes her tough, though - what makes her a bona fide Hardrocker - is that in 1996, nine weeks after giving birth to a son, she ran the Wasatch and breastfed her baby at the aid stations. Her ten-year ring from the event is engraved "Lactating Laura." Tough? ~ Scott Jurek
24 Hours quotes by Scott Jurek
We're plugged in 24 hours a day now. We're all part of one big machine, whether we are conscious of that or not. And if we can't unplug from that machine, eventually we're going to become mindless. ~ Alan Lightman
24 Hours quotes by Alan Lightman
897. If you haven't laughed or smiled for 24 hours, you need to rethink what you're doing. ~ Andy Kirkpatrick
24 Hours quotes by Andy Kirkpatrick
Sit me at the keyboard of any computer in the world with access to the Internet, and in just 24 hours I'll earn at least $24,000 in cash. ~ Robert G. Allen
24 Hours quotes by Robert G. Allen
As it was, being a bad mother was child's play compared to being a good mother, which was an incessant struggle, a lose-lose situation 24 hours a day; long after the kids were in bed the torment of what I did or didn't do during those hours we were trapped together would scourge my soul. ~ Mary Kubica
24 Hours quotes by Mary Kubica
People say to me, 'Would you like to swap your life with me for 24 hours? Your life must be very strange.' ~ Prince Andrew
24 Hours quotes by Prince Andrew
There's some people that are 24 hours with the baby and it doesn't make a difference. They could be anywhere. ~ Gloria Estefan
24 Hours quotes by Gloria Estefan
My mother accidentally gave me food poisoning. She fed me baby carrots for a snack before Christmas dinner - but they had expired in June! I threw up for the next 24 hours. ~ Busy Philipps
24 Hours quotes by Busy Philipps
You Quotes «
» Make Plans Quotes