100 Times Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 100 Times.

Quotes About 100 Times

Enjoy collection of 70 100 Times quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 100 Times. Righ click to see and save pictures of 100 Times quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Age is the biggest risk factor for many diseases. You're 100 times more likely to get a tumor at age 65 than age 35. It makes a huge difference. It gives a whole new meaning to preventive medicine. ~ Cynthia Kenyon
100 Times quotes by Cynthia Kenyon
I know that Britain and the United States and others ship arms in the Middle East, 10 or maybe 100 times more than the Russian does. ~ Sergei Lavrov
100 Times quotes by Sergei Lavrov
Players will be able to adjust the volume from 1 to 100 in increments of 1. You could play the game 100 times and have an entirely different experience. ~ Peter Molyneux
100 Times quotes by Peter Molyneux
We check our cellphones 100 Times per day.
(Credit to Thoughty2) ~ Deyth Banger
100 Times quotes by Deyth Banger
What was bizarre, when I was younger, I never watched TV. I would rather watch a movie 100 times than to watch a TV show, just to find another nuance. I can't tell you how many times I've watched 'On the Waterfront', just to find a flaw so that I can learn and try to improve my thing. ~ Vin Diesel
100 Times quotes by Vin Diesel
CAN is 100 times more important than IQ ~ Max Lucado
100 Times quotes by Max Lucado
But we would do well to meditate daily, rather as the religious do on their God, on the 9.5 trillion kilometres which comprise a single light year, or perhaps on the luminosity of the largest known star in our galaxy, Eta Carinae, 7,500 light years distant, 400 times the size of the sun and 4 million times as bright. We should punctuate our calendars with celebrations in honour of VY Canis Majoris, a red hypergiant in the constellation Canis Major, 5,000 light years from earth and 2,100 times bigger than our sun. Nightly – perhaps after the main news bulletin – we might observe a moment of silence in order to contemplate the 200 to 400 billion stars in our galaxy, the 100 billion galaxies and the 3 septillion stars in the universe. Whatever their value may be to science, the stars are in the end no less valuable to mankind as solutions to our megalomania, self-pity and anxiety. To answer our need to be repeatedly connected through our senses to ideas of transcendence, we should insist that a percentage of all prominently positioned television screens on public view be hooked up to live feeds from the transponders of our extraplanetary telescopes. We would then be able to ensure that our frustrations, our broken hearts, our hatred of those who haven't called us and our regrets over opportunities that have passed us by would continuously be rubbed up against, and salved by, images of galaxies such as Messier 101, a spiral structure which sits towards the bottom left corner of t ~ Alain De Botton
100 Times quotes by Alain De Botton
Kids will remind you that, even though you've gone down a road 100 times, it's brand new for them - and that's healthy. ~ Matthew McConaughey
100 Times quotes by Matthew McConaughey
Man, the flavor of a pineapple is 100 times more powerful than the flavor of meat. ~ Jose Andres
100 Times quotes by Jose Andres
This is how I define grace: you're on the main stage, and it looks like it has been rehearsed 100 times, everything goes so smoothly. That's where I get my confidence and success, from knowing that I have an edge because I know I'm prepared. ~ Alex Rodriguez
100 Times quotes by Alex Rodriguez
Each day, I count 100 times my blessings. What sacred-thanks? ~ Lailah Gifty Akita
100 Times quotes by Lailah Gifty Akita
Today I get 100 times more done with 100 times less effort. What's my secret? I learned to stop being a cadet and start being a general. ~ Joshua Dorkin
100 Times quotes by Joshua Dorkin
Great execution is at least 10 times more important and a 100 times harder than a good idea ... ~ Sam Altman
100 Times quotes by Sam Altman
One hundred percent my mother, who would always say, "If you want something done, do it yourself." She must have said that 100 times to me - as a child, as a young woman, yesterday on the phone. ~ Reese Witherspoon
100 Times quotes by Reese Witherspoon
I think Hollywood has a habit of developing 100 times more than they actually shoot. ~ Guillermo Del Toro
100 Times quotes by Guillermo Del Toro
Fentanyl is incredibly potent, approximately 80-100 times stronger than morphine and much more than heroin. Also known by the brand names Sublimaze, Duragesic, Actiq and others, fentanyl is commonly used to treat breakthrough pain in conjunction with surgical procedures. ~ Taite Adams
100 Times quotes by Taite Adams
Baseball is not necessarily an obsessive-compulsive disorder, like washing your hands 100 times a day, but it's beginning to seem that way. We're reaching the point where you can be a truly dedicated, state-of-the-art fan or you can have a life. Take your pick. ~ Thomas Boswell
100 Times quotes by Thomas Boswell
The whole day was like that. I wish I could do it justice as I'm writing about it. I feel like I could use all of the words that I have in my head 100 times each and never be able to tell exactly what it was like. ~ Anonymous
100 Times quotes by Anonymous
I want to make rockets 100 times, if not 1,000 times better. The ultimate objective is to make humanity a multiplanet species. Thirty years from now, there'll be a base on the moon and on Mars, and people will be going back and forth on SpaceX rockets. ~ Elon Musk
100 Times quotes by Elon Musk
If I would be made come to earth again, I would ask for the same mother again. If made to return 100 times to earth, I would request to be born through the same mother 100 times! ~ Israelmore Ayivor
100 Times quotes by Israelmore Ayivor
When you attack a problem as though it were solvable, even though you don't know how to solve it, you will be shocked with what you come up with. It's 100 times more worth it. It's never 100 times harder. ~ Astro Teller
100 Times quotes by Astro Teller
I don't care if I have to run 100 times or pass it 100 times, ... Whatever it takes to win is all that matters to me. ~ Vince Young
100 Times quotes by Vince Young
It's tricky to mix friends and business, and I've learned this lesson the hard way a few times (you'd think I'd learn after the first time!). This one particular friend and I had a solid friendship when we started working together. Everything seemed to click, and I felt like I could trust and rely on this person. Then, we had a miscommunication and a bit of an argument. If you've ever worked with a friend or family member, you probably know that these arguments feel 100 times more emotional. ~ Jason SurfrApp
100 Times quotes by Jason SurfrApp
I think it is effective to constrict your anus 100 times, dent your navel 100 times in succession everyday. You can do so at a boring meeting or in a subway without being noticed for you to do so. I have known 70 year old man who has practiced it for 20 years. As a result, he has good complexion and has grown 20 years younger. His eyes sparkle. He is full of vigor, happiness, and joy. He has neither complained nor born a grudge under any circumstance. ~ Hiroyuki Nishigaki
100 Times quotes by Hiroyuki Nishigaki
Everything officers go through in any chase anywhere in the country, but amped up 100 times! I'm right in the thick of things in a car going like 80 miles an hour, and doing 360s in the middle of the road. It was a wild ride. ~ Amy Weber
100 Times quotes by Amy Weber
I think a badly crafted, great idea for a new film with a ton of spelling mistakes is just 100 times better than a well-crafted stale script. ~ Alexander Payne
100 Times quotes by Alexander Payne
Innovation has nothing to do with how many R & D dollars you have. When Apple came up with the Mac, IBM was spending at least 100 times more on R & D. It's not about money. It's about the people you have, how you're led, and how much you get it. ~ Steve Jobs
100 Times quotes by Steve Jobs
With all due respect to Taylor Lautner and his 18-pack abs, my werewolf is going to be 100 times cooler! ~ Michael Trevino
100 Times quotes by Michael Trevino
There's a very passionate pro-chewing movement on the Internet called Chewdiasm. They say that we should be chewing 50 to 100 times per mouthful, which is insane. I tried that. It takes like a day and a half to eat a sandwich. But their basic idea is right. If you chew, you'll eat slower and you will get more nutrients. ~ A. J. Jacobs
100 Times quotes by A. J. Jacobs
When I was at school I got lines for dropping a big squelchy, loud fart. My teacher, who was a priest, made me write 'I must not fart in class' 100 times. I left that school shortly afterwards. ~ Brian McFadden
100 Times quotes by Brian McFadden
The swimming pool is almost 100 times more likely to kill a child than the gun is. ~ Steven D. Levitt
100 Times quotes by Steven D. Levitt
I had to learn how to become a real actor, I had to suffer and be rejected and face that 100 times just like every actor. It wasn't like someone handed it to me. ~ Donnie Wahlberg
100 Times quotes by Donnie Wahlberg
Interest-rate swaps are a tool used by big cities, major corporations and sovereign governments to manage their debt, and the scale of their use is almost unimaginably massive. It's about a $379 trillion market, meaning that any manipulation would affect a pile of assets about 100 times the size of the United States federal budget. ~ Matt Taibbi
100 Times quotes by Matt Taibbi
The appalling destruction and misery of this war mount hourly: destruction of what should be (indeed it is) the common wealth of Europe, and the world, if mankind were not so besotted, wealth the loss of which will affect us all, victors or not. Yet people gloat to hear of the endless lines, 40 miles long, of miserable refugees, women and children pouring West, dying on the way. There seems no bowels of mercy or compassion, no imagination, left in this dark diabolic hour. By which I do not mean that it may not all, in the present situation, mainly (not solely) created by Germany, be necessary or inevitable. But why gloat! We were supposed to have reached a stage of civilization in which it might still be necessary to execute a criminal, but not to gloat, or to hang his wife and child by him while the orc-crowd hooted. The destruction of Germany, be it 100 times merited, is one of the most appalling world-catastrophes. ~ J.R.R. Tolkien
100 Times quotes by J.R.R. Tolkien
There are about 250,000 different species of fossil plants and animals known . In spite of this large quantity of information, it is but a tiny fraction of the diversity that [according to the theory] actually lived in the past. There are well over a million species living today and . [it is] possible to predict how many species ought to be in our fossil record. That number is at least 100 times the number we have found. ~ David M. Raup
100 Times quotes by David M. Raup
Thoughts of You
There were times when I was with him and it was too much. Does that make sense? When someone stirs a world of emotion in you and it's so intense you can barely stand to be with him.
During those moments, I wanted so desperately to leave - to go home, walk into my bedroom, and shut the door behind me. Crawl into bed and lay there in the dark, tracing the outline of my lips with my fingers - replaying everything he said, everything we did. I wanted to be left alone - with nothing other than my thought of him. ~ Lang Leav
100 Times quotes by Lang Leav
There are times when we stop, we sit still. We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper. ~ James Carroll
100 Times quotes by James Carroll
Bra already forgotten, he was working on her pants, and he kissed every inch he bared, from her waist to her knees, then to her ankles, then her toes, one by one. he laid a path of kisses down on leg, then up the other, then he placed a long, lingering kiss at her center, through her panties, She was already wet for him.
Not that he hurried. All the impatience he'd shown earlier seemed to have evaporated. Doris could have crocheted a pair of panties in the amount of time it took Hunter to remove Gabi's.
She squirmed under him. "I thought they teach speed in the military."
"When warranted. There are times that call for careful deliberation."
"You're going to deliberate me to death," she warned, just as he finally parted her hot flesh, a move that immediately silenced her.
But he didn't touch her further. He blew on her clit.
She nearly jackkifed off the couch. He pushed her knees up until her heels touched her butt, then he pushed her knees out until she was spread wide open just inches from his face.
And then he just looked.
Good grief. What was there to look at?
"Touch me!" she snapped when she couldn't stand the suspense any longer. "Touch me, you torturous bastard. That's an order."
He laughed deeply and heartily. "And what are you going to do if I don't?"
"I'll arrest you."
"I think that's what they call an abuse of power." His eyes glinted darkly. "But the idea of handcuffs does have considerable merit. ~ Dana Marton
100 Times quotes by Dana Marton
That was around 2002, and I was then a doctoral researcher at MIT. I proposed to Habitat for Humanity an idea for a home that would be 100 percent made of living matter (shaped trees and woody plants), entitled Fab Tree Hab. ~ Nina Tandon, Mitchell Joachim
100 Times quotes by Nina Tandon, Mitchell Joachim
I don't know what to do with you," he said, his voice growing curt with anger again. "Deceitful little minx. I'm of half a mind to put you to work, milking the goats. But that's out of the question with these hands, now isn't it?" He curled and uncurled her fingers a few times, testing the bandage. "I'll tell Stubb to change this twice a day. Can't risk the wound going septic. And don't use your hands for a few days, at least."
"Don't use my hands? I suppose you're going to spoon-feed me, then? Dress me? Bathe me?"
He inhaled slowly and closed his eyes. "Don't use your hands much." His eyes snapped open. "None of that sketching, for instance."
She jerked her hands out of his grip. "You could slice off my hands and toss them to the sharks, and I wouldn't stop sketching. I'd hold the pencil with my teeth if I had to. I'm an artist."
"Really. I thought you were a governess."
"Well, yes. I'm that, too."
He packed up the medical kit, jamming items back in the box with barely controlled fury. "Then start behaving like one. A governess knows her place. Speaks when spoken to. Stays out of the damn way."
Rising to his feet, he opened the drawer and threw the box back in. "From this point forward, you're not to touch a sail, a pin, a rope, or so much as a damned splinter on this vessel. You're not to speak to crewmen when they're on watch. You're forbidden to wander past the foremast, and you need to steer clear of the helm, as well."
"So that le ~ Tessa Dare
100 Times quotes by Tessa Dare
A few years ago, they [Neandertals] were thought to be ancestral to anatomically modern humans, but now we know that modern humans appeared at least 100,000 years ago, much before the disappearance of the Neandertals. Moreover, in caves in the Middle East, fossils of modern humans have been found dated 120,000-100,000 years ago, as well as Neandertals dated at 60,000 and 70,000 years ago, followed again by modern humans dated at 40,000 years ago. It is unclear whether the two forms repeatedly replaced one another by migration from other regions, or whether they coexisted in some areas ~ Francisco J. Ayala
100 Times quotes by Francisco J. Ayala
God and other artists are always a little obscure ... ~ Oscar Wilde
100 Times quotes by Oscar Wilde
Happy is not the right word. This world is not a place where we can be happy. It wasn't created for man's happiness, though many believe this is the reason of our existence. I think we are here to fight, so that good and evil can clash within us, and good may prevail, thus enriching us spiritually. It's difficult to say whether we are happy or not: it doesn't depend on us… There are times when one regrets being born, but life also gives us surprising things that, alone, are worth living. The issue of happiness doesn't exist for me: happiness as such doesn't exist. ~ Andrei Tarkovsky
100 Times quotes by Andrei Tarkovsky
I don't know if everybody does, but I have a really hard time listening to myself on recordings, unless we've spent weeks and weeks and weeks listening and mixing. ~ Katherine Shindle
100 Times quotes by Katherine Shindle
Many people find spiritual growth possible only when times are hard; prosperity tends to promote complacency. ~ Max Anders
100 Times quotes by Max Anders
Patience is the deep acceptance that things should be exactly as they are. Most times that's easier said than done. - L. R. W. Lee ~ L.R.W. Lee
100 Times quotes by L.R.W. Lee
It was ridiculous, at times, how many tears one body could produce. ~ Aimee Bender
100 Times quotes by Aimee Bender
For the most part, in the course of our daily lives we abide the abundant evidence that no such universal justice exists. Like a cart horse, we plod along the cobblestones dragging our masters' wares with our heads down and our blinders in place, waiting patiently for the next cube of sugar. But there are certain times when chance suddenly provides the justice that Agatha Christies promise. We look around at the characters cast in our own lives - our heiresses and gardeners, our vicars and nannies, our late-arriving guests who are not exactly what they seem - and discover that before the end of the weekend all assembled will get there just desserts. But when we do so, we rarely remember to count ourselves among their company. ~ Amor Towles
100 Times quotes by Amor Towles
A relationship is work, and it changes. And you go with the changes. It's more good times than bad times, but it's not always good. You have to overcome those issues and move on. ~ David Burtka
100 Times quotes by David Burtka
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
100 Times quotes by Friedrich Nietzsche
Arrakis is a one-crop planet," his father said. "One crop. It supports a ruling class that lives as ruling classes have lived in all times while, beneath them, a semihuman mass of semislaves exists on the leavings. It's the masses and the leavings that occupy our attention. These are far more valuable than has ever been suspected. ~ Frank Herbert
100 Times quotes by Frank Herbert
SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE IN FATE, OTHERS DON'T. I DO, and I don't. It may seem at times as if invisible fingers move us about like puppets on strings. But for sure, we are not born to be dragged along. We can grab the strings ourselves and adjust our course at every crossroad, or take off at any little trail into the unknown. ~ Thor Heyerdahl
100 Times quotes by Thor Heyerdahl
Sometimes when you hit send, you can imagine the message going straight into the person's heart. But other times, like this time, it feels like the words are merely falling into a well. ~ David Levithan
100 Times quotes by David Levithan
Tell me you didn't really watch Nausicaa."
Miho tried to keep a serious face, which must have been difficult enough in her flannel Hello Kitty pajamas. But the girl was a terrible liar. She smirked.
"No. Kiki just ended. So much for our Miyazaki marathon."
"We got through two movies," Sakura said. "Tonight, that's a marathon."
They'd wanted to watch movies tonight, just to clear their minds, and had agreed on nothing violent. All three of them loved the films of Miyazaki, who had become perhaps the most successful director in Japan while making only animated films. Kara had vetoed Howl's Moving Castle because she'd seen it too recently, and they had all seen My Neighbor Totoro far too many times, so they had started with Spirited Away. ~ Thomas Randall
100 Times quotes by Thomas Randall
I drink booze, I smoke, and I'm hooked on caffeine. I actually have been known to swear at times and belch and even raise my voice when provoked. And I'm not physically repressed! ~ Helena Bonham Carter
100 Times quotes by Helena Bonham Carter
During mental prayer, it is well, at times, to imagine that many insults and injuries are being heaped upon us, that misfortunes have befallen us, and then strive to train our heart to bear and forgive these things patiently, in imitation of our Saviour. This is the way to acquire a strong spirit. ~ Philip Neri
100 Times quotes by Philip Neri
ran - at separate times - a boutique investment banking firm and a small mortgage company. He served as the Treasurer for the multinational vitamin manufacturer USANA Health Sciences years before becoming CFO for MonaVie. Devin squeezed in two brief stints in government, including two years working for Jake Garn on the U.S. Senate Banking Committee Staff and another year working for an independent state agency called USTAR, where he helped foster technology entrepreneurship during Governor Jon Huntsman's administration. Devin is proud to be a Ute, having graduated from the University of Utah David Eccles School of Business, which recognized him as a Distinguished Alum in 2006. He also earned an MBA at Cornell University where he ran the student newspaper, Cornell Business. ~ Devin D. Thorpe
100 Times quotes by Devin D. Thorpe
The only way to survive such shitty times, if you ask me, is to write and read big, fat books, you know? And I'm writing now another book on Hegelian dialectics, subjectivity, ontology, quantum physics and so on. That's the only way to survive. Like Lenin. I will use his example. You know what Lenin did, in 1915, when World War I exploded? He went to Switzerland and started to read Hegel. ~ Slavoj Zizek
100 Times quotes by Slavoj Zizek
Hitchcock had a charm about him. He was very funny at times. He was incredibly brilliant in his field of suspense. ~ Tippi Hedren
100 Times quotes by Tippi Hedren
The Universal Declaration ... as a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations ... it not only crystallizes the political thought of our times on these matters, but it has also influenced the thinking of legislators all over the world. ~ Dag Hammarskjold
100 Times quotes by Dag Hammarskjold
Here in California, one candidate for governor is a 100-year-old woman. She's going door-to-door and asking one simple question - 'Do I live here?' ~ Craig Kilborn
100 Times quotes by Craig Kilborn
In times of war, as everyone knows, who has lived through one, or talked to soldiers when they are allowing themselves to remember the truth, and not the sentimentalities with which we all shield ourselves from the horrors of which we are capable ... in times of war we revert, as a species, to the past, and are permitted to be brutal and cruel. It is for this reason, and of course others, that a great many people enjoy war. But this is one of the facts about war that is not often talked about. ~ Doris Lessing
100 Times quotes by Doris Lessing
I went through this difficult time [in the 1984] when we were making our third record where I kind of lost my mind. That's when the bulimia kicked in. And that's when I got really freaky. ~ Michael Stipe
100 Times quotes by Michael Stipe
Even in the darkest times and places there were always good people. People who would help others out of the kindness of their hearts. ~ Katherine Marsh
100 Times quotes by Katherine Marsh
Cut.
Take gazillion and one.
This time with a little less weepy-weepy, please. A little less improvisation. A little less lip. A little more faith. A little more higher power. A little more prayer, a little less wine. Cut the crap. Cut the line. Tuck the chin. Look left, right, faster, slower. Pick seven dandelions on the first day of spring. Hate less or more. Work harder. Chew slower. Be better. Look to god, God, GOD. Watch your language. Watch your back. Collect rocks. Lick 'em clean. Count the pigeons in the backyard and multiply times forever. Give it up, let it go, take it back, take control. Say yes, say no. Say no, no, no. Stick to the script. Steps One through Twelve. One through Twelve. Keep coming back. It works if you work it. ~ Jessica Hendry Nelson
100 Times quotes by Jessica Hendry Nelson
Prefer what intuition whispers in your ear to what you have done and redone ten times in your head. ~ Robert Bresson
100 Times quotes by Robert Bresson
The obituaries shot up to the top of my list when I discovered Robert McG. Thomas, the 'Times' obit writer who redesigned its traditional form and added a measure of stylistic elegance. ~ Billy Collins
100 Times quotes by Billy Collins
I hear an album so many times during the course of making it that when I've just finished it, I don't want to hear it again. After you've taken a little bit of time away from it, you can come back to it, which can be scary. I'm happy with 'Sonik Kicks,' man. ~ Paul Weller
100 Times quotes by Paul Weller
We already live a very long time for mammals, getting three times as many heartbeats as a mouse or elephant. It never seems enough though, does it? ~ David Brin
100 Times quotes by David Brin
I was outclassed and outgunned, and I was only realizing it when it was too late to do a damn thing about it. A heart could only break so many times before the cause was lost. ~ R.K. Lilley
100 Times quotes by R.K. Lilley
100 Quotes «
» Ask Quotes