0 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 0.

Quotes About 0

Enjoy collection of 100 0 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 0. Righ click to see and save pictures of 0 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

I worked at this place called Water World; it was a waterslide park. My brother and my dad framed my first paycheck from this place - which was for $0.00 dollars - because I didn't even make enough to cover the cost of my uniform! ~ Summer Sanders
0 quotes by Summer Sanders
local 111.111.111.111 dev tun proto udp port 1194 ca /etc/openvpn/easy-rsa/keys/ca.crt cert /etc/openvpn/easy-rsa/keys/SERVERNAME.crt # TBD - Change SERVERNAME to your Server name key /etc/openvpn/easy-rsa/keys/SERVERNAME.key # TBD - Change SERVERNAME to your Server name dh /etc/openvpn/easy-rsa/keys/dh1024.pem # TBD - Change if not using 2048 bit encryption server 10.8.0.0 255.255.255.0 ifconfig 10.8.0.1 10.8.0.2 push "route 10.8.0.1 255.255.255.255" push "route 10.8.0.0 255.255.255.0" push "route 111.111.111.111 255.255.255.0" push "dhcp-option DNS 222.222.222.222" push "redirect-gateway def1" client-to-client duplicate-cn keepalive 10 120 tls-auth /etc/openvpn/easy-rsa/keys/ta.key 0 comp-lzo persist-key persist-tun user nobody group nogroup cipher AES-128-CBC log /var/log/openvpn.log status /var/log/openvpn-status.log 20 verb 1 Note: To paste in ~ Ira Finch
0 quotes by Ira Finch
Only 2.39 percent of companies that are owned and based in the United States have more than 100 employees, and just 0.2 percent has more than 1,000 employees. ~ Julia Tang Peters
0 quotes by Julia Tang Peters
The lampstand was position strategically to do one things: cast its light on the table and on the bread that represented God's provision and presence. For generations the lampstand of the tabernacle stood to highlight the object that best represented God's goodness and provision, the same object that Jesus would one day use to symbolize His own body. (Jesus compares church to a lampstand in Revelation- a strong reminder of the church's responsibility). Everything about these churches 0 their teaching, practices, and work
was challenged for one reason in Revelation: They were losing their effectiveness as God's light to their communities. ~ Reggie Joiner
0 quotes by Reggie Joiner
There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course, there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. A writer we used to like taught us that. There are days, many of them, when I resent the size of my unbounded set. I want more numbers than I'm likely to get, and God, I want more numbers for Augustus Waters than he got. But, Gus, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful. ~ John Green
0 quotes by John Green
The double 0 numerals signify an agent who has killed and who is privileged to kill on active service. ~ Ian Fleming
0 quotes by Ian Fleming
A recent canvass of professional philosophers found the percentage of respondents who "accept or leans toward" various positions. On normative ethics, the results were deontology 25.9%; consequentialism 23.6%; virtue ethics 18.2%. On metaethics, results were moral realism 56.4%; moral anti-realism 27.7%. On moral judgment: cognitivism 65.7%; non-cognitivism 17.0% (Bourget and Chalmers 2009). ~ Nick Bostrom
0 quotes by Nick Bostrom
When I say "I'm broke" it doesn't mean I have Rs. 0. It just means I have responsibilities to handle first before spending it on dumb shit. ~ Nitya Prakash
0 quotes by Nitya Prakash
Straight sized boards are models size 0-6. Plus size boards are models starting at a 10. If a size 8 girl was 5' 11 and curvy, she'd be on the plus sized board, because there's nothing in between. ~ Hayley Hasselhoff
0 quotes by Hayley Hasselhoff
The average American household's income declined for a second year in a row, the data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics show, down 0.9 percent to $64,432. The wealthiest fifth of Americans were an exception: Their incomes increased by 0.9 percent. Among the poorest fifth, incomes fell 3.5 percent. Taking taxes into account, ~ Anonymous
0 quotes by Anonymous
Up a set and 2-0 it's definitely a situation where a little match practice would've helped, so I'm disappointed but think I can take some positives from the first set and the start of the second. ~ Mark Philippoussis
0 quotes by Mark Philippoussis
'StrengthsFinder 2.0' is an effort to get the core message and language out to a much broader audience. We had no idea how well received the first strengths book would be by general readers - it was oriented more toward managers - or that the energy and excitement would continue to grow. ~ Tom Rath
0 quotes by Tom Rath
5 1/2 centuries after its 1.0 release, the book is a surprisingly robust piece of information technology. Sure, its memory is relatively tiny
one novel adds up to less than a megabyte. But it doesn't need charging, and it never crashes. Its interface is rapidly and intuitively navigable. The scroll never stood a chance. ~ Lev Grossman
0 quotes by Lev Grossman
You have Google, we have Baidu. You have Twitter, we have Weibo. You have Facebook, we have Renren. You have YouTube, we have Youku and Tudou. The Chinese government blocked every single international Web 2.0 service, and we Chinese copycat every one. ~ Michael Anti
0 quotes by Michael Anti
Humanity is on the verge of digital slavery at the hands of AI and biometric technologies. One way to prevent that is to develop inbuilt modules of deep feelings of love and compassion in the learning algorithms. ~ Amit Ray
0 quotes by Amit Ray
Anything from 1-0 to 2-0 would be a nice result. ~ Bobby Robson
0 quotes by Bobby Robson
I'm an idiot, basically. I don't think that I'm a dumb guy, but I also realise that I have access to about 0.1 percent of the information that I need to have a truly informed opinion about half the stuff I talk about. I'm like that loud guy in the bar, who kind of makes sense for about ten minutes, and then you realise he flunked everything at high school so you just laugh at him. ~ Bill Burr
0 quotes by Bill Burr
Therefore Godel's theorem had an electrifying effect upon logicians, mathematicians, and philosophers interested in the foundations of mathematics, for it showed that no fixed system, no matter how complicated could represent the complexity of the whole numbers: 0,1,2,3,..... ~ Douglas R. Hofstadter
0 quotes by Douglas R. Hofstadter
If you hold there is a 100 percent probability that God exists, or a 0 percent probability, then under Bayes's theorem, no amount of evidence could persuade you otherwise. ~ Nate Silver
0 quotes by Nate Silver
Convenient though it would be if it were true, Mozilla [Netscape 1.0] is not big because it's full of useless crap. Mozilla is big because your needs are big. Your needs are big because the Internet is big. There are lots of small, lean web browsers out there that, incidentally, do almost nothing useful. But being a shining jewel of perfection was not a goal when we wrote Mozilla. ~ Jamie Zawinski
0 quotes by Jamie Zawinski
Not just Mexico. Columbus should be the home of any big game. There's absolutely no doubt about that.To be able to play in front of a decidedly pro-American crowd for both Mexico games, and to win them both 2-0, is fantastic for everybody. ~ Kasey Keller
0 quotes by Kasey Keller
Finally, Bennett: 1; Chloe: 0 ~ Christina Lauren
0 quotes by Christina Lauren
do not expect high CTRs on Facebook. Unlike Google, where the average CTR is 1%, on Facebook you can expect CTRs of 0.1%, as on Facebook ads are displayed and not searched for. ~ Gabriela Taylor
0 quotes by Gabriela Taylor
It's baseball. You've got to be the same guy every day, no matter if you go 4-for-4 or 0-for-4. ~ Gordon Beckham
0 quotes by Gordon Beckham
You look thirty. You act ... well, never mind. You're carrying on like you think you're seventy." Was I? I guess it was no secret I'd been unpleasantly startled to find myself suddenly hitting the big 4-0. You'd have thought the previous thirty-nine years were sufficient warning. I glanced at his profile. "Okay. Maybe I'm a little hung up on the age thing. You have to admit gay culture is youth-oriented. ~ Josh Lanyon
0 quotes by Josh Lanyon
Whenever I read statistical reports, I try to imagine my unfortunate contemporary, the Average Person, who, according to these reports, has 0.66 children, 0.032 cars, and 0.046 TVs. ~ Kato Lomb
0 quotes by Kato Lomb
Web 2.0 ideas have a chirpy, cheerful rhetoric to them, but I think they consistently express a profound pessimism about humans, human nature and the human future. ~ Jaron Lanier
0 quotes by Jaron Lanier
China uses about half of the world's cement for its new roads and buildings.
According to the World Bank in 2007, China had 16 of the world's 20 most polluted cities.
One day in January 2013, the air pollution index in Beijing was 755 - measured on a scale of 0 to 500!
In late 2012, 16,000 dead pigs were found floating in the river that supplies water to
Shanghai, the PRC's largest city.
For 2010, a ministry of the Chinese government estimated the monetary cost of the environmental damage caused by rapid industrialization at $230 billion, which is 3.5 percent of China's gross domestic product.
Air pollution from Chinese factories wafts over to the Koreas and Japan. Sometimes, upper atmospheric winds carry the sulphur dioxide from China's coal-burning clear over to North America's west coast. ~ James Peoples
0 quotes by James Peoples
The late 90s were crazy science-fictional if you were inside the superheated steam bubble of the dot-com 1.0 industry. ~ Charles Stross
0 quotes by Charles Stross
We all pulled together at the right time, unfortunately, we were down 3-0 to the Yankees when we decided to do it, but we did it. And we shocked the world. ~ Johnny Damon
0 quotes by Johnny Damon
The mode of the posterior distribution for is 0.9, equal to the maximum likelihood estimate (MLE), and the 95% credible interval extends from 0.59 to 0.98. ~ Michael D. Lee
0 quotes by Michael D. Lee
A kind heart: $0.00
A Smile $0.00
Laughing with friends $0.00
Time alone $0.00

The benefit to those around you: Worth A Fortune ~ Steven Aitchison
0 quotes by Steven Aitchison
Numeration comes from 1 and 2, not 0 and 1. The 2 is silence, unanswerable without the 1.
How: a means. Are: exist. You: subject, other? ~ Erin Moure
0 quotes by Erin Moure
In the two weeks following the All-Star Game, baseball was largely upstaged by the events of the XXI Olympiad in Montreal, including Romanian gymnast Nadia Comaneci's seven perfect 10.0 scores, Bruce Jenner's record-setting decathlon triumph, and the five gold medals won by U.S. boxers Howard Davis Jr., Sugar Ray Leonard, Leo Randolph, and brothers Leon and Michael Spinks - the mightiest performance of any American boxing team in Olympic history. ~ Dan Epstein
0 quotes by Dan Epstein
Childbirth is nothing. Death is mighty. The 0 to our 1. There is nothing in the world like it. But there is nothing in it that is not like the world. ~ Marion Coutts
0 quotes by Marion Coutts
I think the body image thing, everybody can identify with that. In our culture there's just so much pressure and so much attention placed on the way we look. You just turn on the TV or flip open a magazine and there's people who don't look like any of us. I think this movie is like, finally, a celebration of reality and of our imperfections. We're not all a size 2 and we're not all a size 0, and you know what? That's OK, because some of us like to eat! ~ America Ferrera
0 quotes by America Ferrera
Weightless (in air), alcohol units 8 (but in-flight so canceled out by altitude), cigarettes 0 (desperate: no-smoking seat), calories 1 million (entirely made up of things would never have dreamt of putting in self's mouth were they not on in-flight tray), farts from traveling companion 38 (so far), variations in fart aroma 0. ~ Helen Fielding
0 quotes by Helen Fielding
THE MILLENNIUM FULCRUM EDITION 3.0 ~ Lewis Carroll
0 quotes by Lewis Carroll
Many stories are invented about me - too many stories; almost everyone uses me, and I'd say about 0.01 percent of the gossip is true. ~ Mario Balotelli
0 quotes by Mario Balotelli
Homicide is 0.8% of deaths. Diet-related disease is over 60%. But no one talks about it. ~ Jamie Oliver
0 quotes by Jamie Oliver
One of the best ways to understand how filters shape our individual experience is to think in terms of our information diet. As sociologist danah boyd said in a speech at the 2009 Web 2.0 Expo: Our bodies are programmed to consume fat and sugars because they're rare in nature ... In the same way, we're biologically programmed to be attentive to things that stimulate: content that is gross, violent, or sexual and that gossip which is humiliating, embarrassing, or offensive. If we're not careful, we're going to develop the psychological equivalent of obesity. We'll find ourselves consuming content that is least beneficial for ourselves or society as a whole. ~ Eli Pariser
0 quotes by Eli Pariser
Doing what we already know how to do takes the world from 1 to n, adding more of something familiar. But every time we create something new, we go from 0 to 1. The act of creation is singular, as is the moment of creation, and the result is something fresh and strange. ~ Peter Thiel
0 quotes by Peter Thiel
Calculations show that a change of as little as 0.5 percent in the strength of the strong nuclear force, or 4 percent in the electric force, would destroy either nearly all carbon or all oxygen in every star, and hence the possibility of life as we know it. Change those rules of our universe just a bit, and the conditions for our existence disappear! ~ Stephen Hawking
0 quotes by Stephen Hawking
I can't believe that we are calculating the amount of light years used to travel Space-Chase Model 3.0 to Pluto!" shrieked Alice, bouncing up and down in a totally undignified way for her 14-year-old self. "I'm sure what you just said makes perfect sense to you." grumbled Olivia,as she glared at the marble-white,slippery floor of the CAST lobby. Alice stared at her with aggravation. She'd once read a book on face reading, and Olivia's emotions rung clear- It wasn't fair that she was here,and not at home,downloading a hot new song on iTunes or something. Everybody here was totally spaced out. ~ Chloe Gadsby-Jones
0 quotes by Chloe Gadsby-Jones
Each year about 600,000 start-ups are launched. Less than 0.5 percent attract VC. Of Inc. magazine's annual list of the 500 fastest growing companies in the United States assessed over a decade (1997–2007), less than 20 percent of companies were venture backed"
-
"62.4 percent of VC investments were completely lost while 3.1 percent of the investments accounted for 53 percent of the profits for roughly 600 investments ~ Mahendra Ramsinghani
0 quotes by Mahendra Ramsinghani
When I wrote Lean In, some people argued that I did not spend enough time writing about the difficulties women face when they don't have a partner. They were right. I didn't get it. I didn't get how hard it is to succeed at work when you are overwhelmed at home. I wrote a chapter titled "Make Your Partner a Real Partner" about the importance of couples splitting child care and housework 50/50. Now I see how insensitive and unhelpful this was to so many single moms who live with 100/0. My understanding and expectation of what a family looks like has shifted closer to reality. Since the early 1970s, the number of single mothers in the United States has nearly doubled. Today almost 30 percent of families with children are headed by a single parent - 84 percent of whom are women. I ~ Sheryl Sandberg
0 quotes by Sheryl Sandberg
She has a body for years, and I have an astronaut tan. When we make love it will be like (x + 2)(2x -1) = 0, solve for x. ~ Jarod Kintz
0 quotes by Jarod Kintz
My grade point average went from a 2.2 to a 4.0 over the summer. I wanted to get straight A's. I decided to get straight A's. I didn't want people to think I was dumb. And when you get straight A's once, its easier. ~ Bill Gates
0 quotes by Bill Gates
What can you do, playing against eleven goalposts?
(after 0-0 draw at Anfield) ~ Bill Shankly
0 quotes by Bill Shankly
Experiment: To replace negative character labels, try the following steps:

1. Pick a new, positive character label that you would prefer. For example, if your old belief is "I'm incompetent," you would likely pick "I'm competent."

2. Rate how much you currently believe the old negative character label on a scale of 0 (= I don't believe it at all) to 100 (= I believe it completely). Do the same for the new positive belief. For example, you might say you believe "I'm incompetent" at level 95 and believe "I'm competent" at level 10 (the numbers don't need to add up to 100).

3. Create a Positive Data Log and a Historical Data Log. Strengthening your new, positive character label is often a more helpful approach than attempting to hack away at the old, negative one. I'm going to give you two experiments that will help you do this.

Positive Data Log. For two weeks, commit to writing down evidence that supports your new, positive character belief. For example, if you are trying to boost your belief in the thought "I'm competent" and you show up to an appointment on time, you can write that down as evidence.

Don't fall into the cognitive trap of discounting some of the evidence. For example, if you make a mistake and then sort it out, it's evidence of competence, not incompetence, so you could put that in your Positive Data Log.

Historical Data Log. This log looks back at periods of your life and finds evidence from t ~ Alice Boyes
0 quotes by Alice Boyes
Demographics 30 points based on manual Prospect review 0-8 points based on title Source and Offer Website leads source: +7 Thought leadership offer: -5 Behavioral Engagement: Visit any webpage or open any email: +1 Watch demos: +5 each Register for webinar: +5 Attend webinar: +5 Download thought leadership: +5 Download Marketo reviews: +12 More than 8 pages in one visit: +7 Visit website 2x in one week: +8 Search for "Marketo": +15 Visit pricing pages: +5 Visit careers pages: -10 (I especially love this one!) No Activity in One Month: Score >30: -15 points Score 0 to 30: -5 points ~ Aaron Ross
0 quotes by Aaron Ross
In the end, it all comes down to 0 and 1 ~ Vineet Goel
0 quotes by Vineet Goel
There's always changes in the way they do that in the cinematic universe. I think, with the S.H.I.E.L.D. 2.0, you're seeing some of the first ripples of those different points of view on what S.H.I.E.L.D. should be when it's rebuilt. I'm very, very curious to know which side Coulson will end up on in that struggle. ~ Clark Gregg
0 quotes by Clark Gregg
Watch out for that one, Grace 2.0 whispered. That smile will have you tucking your heart into your panties and handing the whole shebang over before he even buys you a drink. ~ Lauren Layne
0 quotes by Lauren Layne
Brazil fell into recession in the first half of the year, according to official data which showed the economy shrinking by 0.6% in the second quarter and 0.2% in the first. The main reason was another big drop in investment. The government had said that it expects GDP to grow by 1.8% this year, but that now seems unlikely. ~ Anonymous
0 quotes by Anonymous
Bumblebees detect the polarization of sunlight, invisible to uninstrumented humans; put vipers sense infrared radiation and detect temperature differences of 0.01C at a distance of half a meter; many insects can see ultraviolet light; some African freshwater fish generate a static electric field around themselves and sense intruders by slight perturbations induced in the field; dogs, sharks, and cicadas detect sounds wholly inaudible to humans; ordinary scorpions have micro--seismometers on their legs so they can detect in darkness the footsteps of a small insect a meter away; water scorpions sense their depth by measuring the hydrostatic pressure; a nubile female silkworm moth releases ten billionths of a gram of sex attractant per second, and draws to her every male for miles around; dolphins, whales, and bats use a kind of sonar for precision echo-location.
The direction, range, and amplitude of sounds reflected by to echo-locating bats are systematically mapped onto adjacent areas of the bat brain. How does the bat perceive its echo-world? Carp and catfish have taste buds distributed over most of their bodies, as well as in their mouths; the nerves from all these sensors converge on massive sensory processing lobes in the brain, lobes unknown in other animals. how does a catfish view the world? What does it feel like to be inside its brain? There are reported cases in which a dog wags its tail and greets with joy a man it has never met before; he turns out to be the ~ Carl Sagan
0 quotes by Carl Sagan
Let's be healthy big people. Everybody can't be a size 0 or 45, but let's be healthy. ~ Mo'Nique Imes-Jackson
0 quotes by Mo'Nique Imes-Jackson
By shooting the darkest areas three zones lighter, you turned a black, lifeless max black zone 0 into a zone 3.
I think, in life, most of us did this all the time. ~ A.S. King
0 quotes by A.S. King
The percentage of people qualifying for federal disability benefits because they are unable to work rose from 0.7 percent of the size of the labor force in 1960 to 5.3% in 2010. ~ Charles Murray
0 quotes by Charles Murray
The truth is that health-care reform will always be a nuisance, with version 2.0 followed by next year's 2.1. As long as it boosts productivity, it's worth it. ~ Jim Cooper
0 quotes by Jim Cooper
But maybe 'coincidence' was a name given to things by people who just haven't spottted a connection yet. ~ Mike A. Lancaster
0 quotes by Mike A. Lancaster
If Wasp were writing field notes on herself, they'd read: plans attempted: 1000000 plans succeeded: 0 never learns. better off destroyed. ~ Nicole Kornher-Stace
0 quotes by Nicole Kornher-Stace
Although the NYPD frequently attempts to justify stop-and-frisk operations in poor communities of color on the grounds that such tactics are necessary to get guns off the streets, less than 1 percent of stops (0.15 percent) resulted in guns being found, and guns were seized less often in stops of African Americans and Latinos than of whites. ~ Michelle Alexander
0 quotes by Michelle Alexander
The gap between the two cars is 0.9 of a second, which is less than one second ~ Murray Walker
0 quotes by Murray Walker
Based on my study of Harvard undergraduates, the average number of romantic relationships over four years is less than one. The average number of sexual partners, if you're curious, is 0.5 per student. (I have no idea what 0.5 sexual partners means, but it sounds like the scientific equivalent of second base.) In my survey, I found that among these brilliant Harvard students, 24 percent are unaware if they are currently involved in any romantic relationship. What ~ Shawn Achor
0 quotes by Shawn Achor
No matter how old you are now. You are never too young or too old for success or going after what you want. Here's a short list of people who accomplished great things at different ages
1) Helen Keller, at the age of 19 months, became deaf and blind. But that didn't stop her. She was the first deaf and blind person to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree.
2) Mozart was already competent on keyboard and violin; he composed from the age of 5.
3) Shirley Temple was 6 when she became a movie star on "Bright Eyes."
4) Anne Frank was 12 when she wrote the diary of Anne Frank.
5) Magnus Carlsen became a chess Grandmaster at the age of 13.
6) Nadia Comăneci was a gymnast from Romania that scored seven perfect 10.0 and won three gold medals at the Olympics at age 14.
7) Tenzin Gyatso was formally recognized as the 14th Dalai Lama in November 1950, at the age of 15.
8) Pele, a soccer superstar, was 17 years old when he won the world cup in 1958 with Brazil.
9) Elvis was a superstar by age 19.
10) John Lennon was 20 years and Paul Mcartney was 18 when the Beatles had their first concert in 1961.
11) Jesse Owens was 22 when he won 4 gold medals in Berlin 1936.
12) Beethoven was a piano virtuoso by age 23
13) Issac Newton wrote Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica at age 24
14) Roger Bannister was 25 when he broke the 4 minute mile record
15) Albert Einstein was 26 when he wrote the theory of relativity
16) ~ Pablo
0 quotes by Pablo
Some souls are like empty bench in an evening park, no one to take care. The role of compassionate artificial intelligence is to fulfill those souls with love and care. ~ Amit Ray
0 quotes by Amit Ray
The introduction of the cipher 0 or the group concept was general nonsense too, and mathematics was more or less stagnating for thousands of years because nobody was around to take such childish steps ... ~ Alexander Grothendieck
0 quotes by Alexander Grothendieck
America cut back on "welfare" from the 1970s onward. Family income support fell from 0.4 percent of GDP in 1970 to under 0.2 percent in 2010.16 Welfare still looms large in the public's imagination, but it plays little role in the budget and the deficit. It's been a long time since America was generous to its poor families with children! The ~ Jeffrey D. Sachs
0 quotes by Jeffrey D. Sachs
Life isn't, and has never been, a 2-0 home victory after a fish and chip lunch. ~ Nick Hornby
0 quotes by Nick Hornby
The hardest thing about being an actor, for me, is that if you are the 0.00001% of individuals who wants to do it, you're a freak. And you're an assertive freak. Though actors are often shy, there's this tremendous assertive extroversion in you somewhere. ~ Janel Moloney
0 quotes by Janel Moloney
What Google did in Web 1.0 was take a feature, which was search, and built an entire business around that utility. In Web 2.0, Twitter took a feature, which is sharing, and built a utility that allowed people to do that on a massive scale. ~ Peter Fenton
0 quotes by Peter Fenton
Messi is an irreplaceable player, today if he was here we would have won 5-0 but he was not and we had to play another in his place. ~ Pep Guardiola
0 quotes by Pep Guardiola
I would love to do something like 'Tosh.0,' where I host Internet clips. I did host 'Talk Soup,' which is similar. I love doing that, making fun of video clips on the Internet. ~ Cassandra Peterson
0 quotes by Cassandra Peterson
Your plugin's extension to contribute a menu item to the org.eclipse.ui.actionSet extension point would look like: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> ~ Various
0 quotes by Various
Nothing can touch the Word of God. Not all the powers of earth and hell, men and devils combined, can ever move the Word of God. There it stands, in its own moral glory, spite of all the assaults of the enemy, from age to age. 'For ever, 0 Lord, Thy Word is settled in heaven.' ~ Charles Henry Mackintosh
0 quotes by Charles Henry Mackintosh
At Starbucks 0 as in any business, in any life - there are so many hectic moments during the day when we are simply trying to do the job, trying to put out the fires, trying to solve any number of small problems, that we often lose sight of what it is we're really here to do. ~ Howard Schultz
0 quotes by Howard Schultz
We've seen several of these oscillations just in the last decade or so since the web became prominent. At first we thought all the computer power would be in server farms, and the browsers would be stupid. Then we started putting applets in the browsers. But we didn't like that, so we moved dynamic content back to the servers. But then we didn't like that, so we invented Web 2.0 and moved lots of processing back into the browser with Ajax and JavaScript. We went so far as to create whole huge applications written to execute in the browsers. And now we're all excited about pulling that JavaScript back into the server with Node. ~ Robert C. Martin
0 quotes by Robert C. Martin
Are you setting business goals? Try this:

Step 1: Add a "0" to your revenue goal.
Step 2: Take away a "0" from your expense goal.
Step 3: Let your mind go to work.

Thank me later. ~ Richie Norton
0 quotes by Richie Norton
It's easy to forget the ever-plodding eBay with all the noise made by the more lithe and lively Web 2.0 companies. ~ Kara Swisher
0 quotes by Kara Swisher
'Giving 2.0' was born of my desire to redefine and democratize philanthropy. ~ Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen
0 quotes by Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen
Just then, the music stopped. The band needed a break from Mike's requests. As they were exiting the stage, a sudden uproar--an explosion--erupted from the first floor of the country club.
ASU had shocked the world by beating Nebraska. The final score: 19--0.
September twenty-first was about to go down in history as the most memorable date of Marlboro Man's life. ~ Ree Drummond
0 quotes by Ree Drummond
Turing attended Wittgenstein's lectures on the philosophy of mathematics in Cambridge in 1939 and disagreed strongly with a line of argument that Wittgenstein was pursuing which wanted to allow contradictions to exist in mathematical systems. Wittgenstein argues that he can see why people don't like contradictions outside of mathematics but cannot see what harm they do inside mathematics. Turing is exasperated and points out that such contradictions inside mathematics will lead to disasters outside mathematics: bridges will fall down. Only if there are no applications will the consequences of contradictions be innocuous. Turing eventually gave up attending these lectures. His despair is understandable. The inclusion of just one contradiction (like 0 = 1) in an axiomatic system allows any statement about the objects in the system to be proved true (and also proved false). When Bertrand Russel pointed this out in a lecture he was once challenged by a heckler demanding that he show how the questioner could be proved to be the Pope if 2 + 2 = 5. Russel replied immediately that 'if twice 2 is 5, then 4 is 5, subtract 3; then 1 = 2. But you and the Pope are 2; therefore you and the Pope are 1'! A contradictory statement is the ultimate Trojan horse. ~ John D. Barrow
0 quotes by John D. Barrow
How much time you should be spending on hiring? The answer is 0 or 25 percent. ~ Sam Altman
0 quotes by Sam Altman
All the elements other than hydrogen and helium make up just 0.04 percent of the universe. Seen from this perspective, the periodic system appears to be rather insignificant. But the fact remains that we live on the earth ... where the relative abundance of elements is quite different. ~ Sam Kean
0 quotes by Sam Kean
It is most unfortunate that researchers are crazy to build AI based autonomous weapons systems, without understanding that it can destroy humanity in totality. ~ Amit Ray
0 quotes by Amit Ray
All the known particles in the universe can be divided into two groups: particles of spin ½, which make up the matter in the universe, and particles of spin 0, 1, and 2, which, as we shall see, give rise to forces between the matter particles. ~ Stephen Hawking
0 quotes by Stephen Hawking
So instead of the Super Bowl, we've got the Stupor Bowl. Two once-proud teams, now 0-4 and stumbling through the season like zombies. And if you think the Cowboys are bad (and they are), the Redskins are so bad that every few plays you have to put a mirror under thieir noses to make sure they're still breathing. ~ Tony Kornheiser
0 quotes by Tony Kornheiser
Why do you have to develop? If economic growth rises from 5% to 10%, is happiness going to double? What's wrong with a growth rate of 0%? Isn't this a rather stable kind of economics? Could there be anything better than living simply and taking it easy? ~ Masanobu Fukuoka
0 quotes by Masanobu Fukuoka
November 11, 2018 ...(2+0+1+8= 11)

11:11:11

When you see 11:11, it is a spiritual message to remind you that you are the creator of your own reality and you need to take responsibility for it. Your current situation is the result of your past thoughts and actions. By taking a proactive approach, you can become aware of what you think, what you say, and what you do in order to completely take charge of your life. ~ Kianu Starr
0 quotes by Kianu Starr
I'm 0 for 3 with marriage - the scoreboard doesn't lie, never has. So what we all have is a marriage of the heart. To sully or contaminate or radically disrespect this union with a shameful contract is something that I will leave to the amateurs and the Bible grippers. ~ Charlie Sheen
0 quotes by Charlie Sheen
The sched_setscheduler() system call changes both the scheduling policy and the priority of the process whose process ID is specified in pid. If pid is specified as 0, the attributes of the calling process are changed. ~ Michael Kerrisk
0 quotes by Michael Kerrisk
In reality, amygdala free, compassionate intelligent machines can be the true friends of humanity. Because they will have expanded heart full of love, which can be trusted. ~ Amit Ray
0 quotes by Amit Ray
A critical step was made sometime before the ninth century AD, when a new partial script was invented, one that could store and process mathematical data with unprecedented efficiency. This partial script was composed of ten signs, representing the numbers from 0 to 9. Confusingly, these signs are known as Arabic numerals even though they were first invented by the Hindus (even more confusingly, modern Arabs use a set of digits that look quite different from Western ones). But the Arabs get the credit because when they invaded India they encountered the system, understood its usefulness, refined it, and spread it through the Middle East and then to Europe. ~ Yuval Noah Harari
0 quotes by Yuval Noah Harari
All this size 0! A bit ridiculous. There's something creepy about fashion shows. The models look like they're going to be tortured. They do this strange pony walk; their heels are so high, they can hardly walk. Creepy! ~ Jerry Hall
0 quotes by Jerry Hall
My main concern is when it's 2-0, I've got to keep it at 2-0. It gives us a little more of a chance. To give up four more runs, that isn't going to get it done. I don't care who you're facing or who you're playing, it's not going to get it done. ~ Roger Clemens
0 quotes by Roger Clemens
I know, 0 Caesar, that thou art awaiting my arrival with impatience, that thy true heart of a friend is yearning day and night for me. I know that thou art ready to cover me with gifts, make me prefect of the pretorian guards, and command Tigellinus to be that which the gods made him, a mule-driver in those lands which thou didst inherit after poisoning Domitius. Pardon me, however, for I swear to thee by Hades, and by the shades of thy mother, thy wife, thy brother, and Seneca, that I cannot go to thee. Life is a great treasure. I have taken the most precious jewels from that treasure, but in life there are many things which I cannot endure any longer. Do not suppose, I pray, that I am offended because thou didst kill thy mother, thy wife, and thy brother; that thou didst burn Eome and send to Erebus all the honest men in thy dominions. No, grandson of Chronos. Death is the inheritance of man; from thee other deeds could not have been expected. But to destroy one's ear for whole years with thy poetry, to see thy belly of a Domitius on slim legs whirled about in a Pyrrhic dance; to hear thy music, thy declamation, thy doggerel verses, wretched poet of the suburbs, - is a thing surpassing my power, and it has roused in me the wish to die. Eome stuffs its ears when it hears thee; the world reviles thee. I can blush for thee no longer, and I have no wish to do so. The howls of Cerberus, though resembling thy music, will be less offensive to me, for I have never been the friend ~ Henryk Sienkiewicz
0 quotes by Henryk Sienkiewicz
Bristol Rovers were 4-0 up at half time, with four goals in the first half. ~ Anthony Adamson
0 quotes by Anthony Adamson
5,000 to 10,000 words - $0.99 15,000 to 25,000 words - $2.99 30,000+ words - $3.99 and up ~ Nathan Meunier
0 quotes by Nathan Meunier
The number was: "2 B R 0 2 B. ~ Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
0 quotes by Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
Yes Or No Quotes «
» Ai Quotes