643 Angel Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 643 Angel.

Quotes About 643 Angel

Enjoy collection of 100 643 Angel quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 643 Angel. Righ click to see and save pictures of 643 Angel quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

And all was well. ~ Cornelia Funke
643 Angel quotes by Cornelia Funke
Everybody has an angel hiding inside. When you die, your angel comes out. You can die, but not your angel. Your angel never dies. ~ Jerry Spinelli
643 Angel quotes by Jerry Spinelli
The angel came, the angel saw, the angel fell. ~ Alexandra Adornetto
643 Angel quotes by Alexandra Adornetto
Never give up trust what your heart says!" - Angel's Father when Angel is escaping the glooba base ~ Angel Ramon Medina
643 Angel quotes by Angel Ramon Medina
An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates. ~ Thomas Aquinas
643 Angel quotes by Thomas Aquinas
that's becuase you're my angel. Angel by name, angel by nature. ~ Amanda Cockrell
643 Angel quotes by Amanda Cockrell
Mitch thought she looked like an angel might - if the angel had fallen very hard into a very naughty position. ~ Lauren Stewart
643 Angel quotes by Lauren Stewart
We shelter an angel within us. We must be the guardians of that angel. ~ Jean Cocteau
643 Angel quotes by Jean Cocteau
You're an angel", Luce said, "I'm in love with an angel". ~ Lauren Kate
643 Angel quotes by Lauren Kate
No. She wasn't being evil; she was being a little angel. Maybe a fallen angel, but an angel none the less. ~ Lacey Harper
643 Angel quotes by Lacey Harper
A pillow for thee will I bring,Stuffed with down of angel's wing. ~ Richard Crashaw
643 Angel quotes by Richard Crashaw
Your angel cannot protect you against that which neither god nor the devil had made ~ Cassandra Clare
643 Angel quotes by Cassandra Clare
Her angel didn't look at all like she'd expected. He was no benevolent creature with long, flowing robes and a bland, peaceful smile. Instead he was the stuff of every teenage girl's - and quite a few teenage boys' - fantasies. ~ Rosalie Lario
643 Angel quotes by Rosalie Lario
But Captain Vere was now again motionless, standing absorbed in thought. Again starting, he vehemently exclaimed, Struck dead by an angel of God! Yet that angel must hang! ~ Herman Melville
643 Angel quotes by Herman Melville
To tell your own truth without fear is what true expression is all about"-Angel M.B. Chadwick ~ Angel M.B. Chadwick
643 Angel quotes by Angel M.B. Chadwick
Make yourself familiar with the angels and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you. ~ Francis De Sales
643 Angel quotes by Francis De Sales
Are we safe from human exposure? I don't want the owners to find a busted-up angel and a buzzed vampire lurking in their shed and freak out. ~ Brandy Nacole
643 Angel quotes by Brandy Nacole
You don't talk much, do you, angel-face? I like that in a woman. ~ Susan Andersen
643 Angel quotes by Susan Andersen
Behind my eyelids, I saw him dancing in spirals of coloured light, emerald, blue, and brilliant purple, enfolding him like the wings of an electric angel. ~ Alexis Hall
643 Angel quotes by Alexis Hall
An angel once found a demon broken and nearly dead. The angel held out his arm to help the demond. The demond looked at the angel and asked 'Why would you save an evil demond like me?' The angel answered, 'Because without you there is no me. ~ Patrick Jones
643 Angel quotes by Patrick Jones
You know what all the plutonium can buy me?" "Yeah it'll buy you one hell of a funeral!" Angel says angrily to man who was behind everything! ~ Angel Ramon Medina
Sometimes an idea works until time for the execution. ~ Angel Harrt
643 Angel quotes by Angel Harrt
the other. I arched my back for him, pressing them ~ Angel Winter
643 Angel quotes by Angel Winter
D.L Sparks author of All That Glitters. ~ Angel Mechelle
643 Angel quotes by Angel Mechelle
If only we could see the joy of our guardian angel when he sees us fighting our temptations! ~ John Vianney
643 Angel quotes by John Vianney
What you see is what you get. ~ Criss Angel
643 Angel quotes by Criss Angel
Be good. This will make your angel happy. When sorrows and misfortunes, physical or spiritual, afflict you, turn to your guardian angel with strong trust and he will help you. ~ John Bosco
643 Angel quotes by John Bosco
When the mind, body, and spirit work as one, anything is possible. ~ Criss Angel
I'm of the camp that if an angel tells you one thing, and a man in ruby slippers tells you another, you go with the angel. ~ Sean Patrick Brennan
643 Angel quotes by Sean Patrick Brennan
It wasn't every day a girl lost her virginity, not to mention to a delicious, perfect specimen of man. One who had wings, to boot. ~ Rosalie Lario
A second-century rabbi said that if 999 angels gave a bad account of a man and one angel reported favorably, God would hear the one angel; even if 999 parts of that one angel's report were unfavorable, God would hearken to the favorable part. ~ Israel Shenker
643 Angel quotes by Israel Shenker
You're my special angel, sent from up above. The Lord smiled down on me, and sent an angel to love. ~ Bobby Helms
643 Angel quotes by Bobby Helms
The angel's lower body was covered by a pair of faded jeans that showcased the strong muscles in his thighs ... along with a few other things she'd only dared dream about. His upper body was bare, showing off honeyed skin, washboard abs, and a killer set of pecs. ~ Rosalie Lario
I'm sorry, ladies, but Mr. Johnson will not be making any second dates. ~ Angel Haze
643 Angel quotes by Angel Haze
The angel fetched Peter out of prison, but it was prayer that fetched the angel. ~ Thomas Watson
643 Angel quotes by Thomas Watson
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum! We made it to Hollywood, time to give these aliens the golden boot!" - Angel from the Thousand Years War ~ Angel Ramon Medina
Mother is a word we use for an angel with wings of love. ~ ApolloM
643 Angel quotes by ApolloM
An angel of Paradise, no less, is always beside me, wrapped in everlasting ecstasy on his Lord. So I am ever under the gaze of an angel who protects and prays for me. ~ Pope John XXIII
643 Angel quotes by Pope John XXIII
We all have that capacity, to be two things. And after all I was named for both the devil and the angel. Demonio y angel. Dem-y-an. ~ Demian Bichir
643 Angel quotes by Demian Bichir
Look deep inside yourself and find your inner angel. Your inner angel will show you how to drop the anchor of emotional burden and fly. Your inner angel knows where to find light to chase away the darkness. Your inner angels helps you balance when the world pushes and pulls. And, most important of all, your inner angel has a wingspan that is broad enough to lift the hearts of those in pain. ~ Emily March
643 Angel quotes by Emily March
I think that someone is watching out for me, God, my guardian angel, I'm not sure who that is, but they really work hard. ~ Mattie Stepanek
643 Angel quotes by Mattie Stepanek
Being a true friend is giving of the one thing you can NOT get back; Time ~ Angel Dust
643 Angel quotes by Angel Dust
Hang on, did you just call me Angel?" I asked.
"If I did?"
"I don't like it."
He grinned. "It stays, Angel. ~ Becca Fitzpatrick
643 Angel quotes by Becca Fitzpatrick
When we are touched by something it's as if we're being brushed by an angel's wings. ~ Rita Dove
643 Angel quotes by Rita Dove
Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel. ~ Ziad K. Abdelnour
643 Angel quotes by Ziad K. Abdelnour
When I was a child I thought I saw an angel. It had wings and kinda looked like my sister. I opened the door so some light could come into the room, and it sort of faded away. My mother said it was probably my Guardian Angel. ~ Denzel Washington
643 Angel quotes by Denzel Washington
I feel really good about the future and working with people. ~ Angel Olsen
643 Angel quotes by Angel Olsen
If you add imagination to the equation, then anything is possible. ~ Angel M. Huerta
643 Angel quotes by Angel M. Huerta
positive thinking is the way to erase all your depressions ~ Angel Of Death
643 Angel quotes by Angel Of Death
If you have a fight work it out, don't get out ~ Angel Silva
643 Angel quotes by Angel Silva
There is an angel imprisoned in it and I must set it free. ~ Michelangelo
643 Angel quotes by Michelangelo
Mothers see the angel in us because the angel is there. If it's shown to the mother, the son has got an angel to show, hasn't he? When a son cuts somebody's throat the mother only sees it's possible for a misguided angel to act like a devil - and she's entirely right about that! ~ Booth Tarkington
643 Angel quotes by Booth Tarkington
I serve no one who pretends to be a God! ~ Angel S. Broady
643 Angel quotes by Angel S. Broady
A man does not always choose what his guardian angel intends. ~ Thomas Aquinas
643 Angel quotes by Thomas Aquinas
You're mine, Angel. And I'm yours. Nothing can change that. ~ Becca Fitzpatrick
643 Angel quotes by Becca Fitzpatrick
When you drive down Cemetery Road, the angel appears to be looking directly at you. Yet once you pass the monument and look back over your shoulder, the angel is still looking at you. Thus the appellation: the Turning Angel. ~ Greg Iles
643 Angel quotes by Greg Iles
I may look calm, but in my head, I've killed you about 5 times.. ~ Angel Hayek
643 Angel quotes by Angel Hayek
Your word is the power that you have to create ~ Miguel Angel Ruiz
643 Angel quotes by Miguel Angel Ruiz
Trust and respect are not given away… they are earned. ~ Angel Sefer
643 Angel quotes by Angel Sefer
I need one good honky tonk angel to turn my life around. ~ Travis Tritt
643 Angel quotes by Travis Tritt
How happy is that guardian angel who accompanies a soul to Holy Mass! ~ John Vianney
643 Angel quotes by John Vianney
Has father from Heaven
Sent the Angel to me? ~ E.A. Bucchianeri
643 Angel quotes by E.A. Bucchianeri
Honey is not always sweet. So is life ~ Angel Phetheni
643 Angel quotes by Angel Phetheni
Angel full of gaiety, do you know anguish? Angel ~ Charles Baudelaire
643 Angel quotes by Charles Baudelaire
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones ... you are invited! ~ Anthony Burgess
643 Angel quotes by Anthony Burgess
Dreaming is a dangerous business, but it never hurts anyone, it's their fright does. ~ Angel G.
643 Angel quotes by Angel G.
Where is your angel now? ~ Cassandra Clare
643 Angel quotes by Cassandra Clare
How like an angel came I down! ~ Thomas Traherne
643 Angel quotes by Thomas Traherne
Mme. Deluzy has said that indifference is a woman's guardian angel,
a remark not only applicable in France, but all over the world. ~ Anna Cora Mowatt
643 Angel quotes by Anna Cora Mowatt
Failure is not an option but its a way of being successful ~ Angel Of Death
643 Angel quotes by Angel Of Death
People see my kindle and all they see is an e-reader. I see a sex toy. ~ Alexis Angel
643 Angel quotes by Alexis Angel
The Hudson's Bay Company has always been the guardian angel of the north. ~ Ernest Thompson Seton
643 Angel quotes by Ernest Thompson Seton
I am a very emotional person. ~ Criss Angel
A guardian angel comes when you are very young, and gives you special dispensation. From what? From the world. Yours might be luck. Mine is money. ~ Jane Bowles
643 Angel quotes by Jane Bowles
She has a smile that grows slowly and then shines, like an angel's smile. ~ Philippa Gregory
643 Angel quotes by Philippa Gregory
You don't have to be an angel, just be someone who can give. ~ Patti LaBelle
643 Angel quotes by Patti LaBelle
The social contract is starting to unravel in many countries. ~ Jose Angel Gurria
643 Angel quotes by Jose Angel Gurria
I'd rather argue with you, angel, then laugh with anyone else. ~ Sylvia Day
643 Angel quotes by Sylvia Day
True justice is to pay one time for every mistake we make. ~ Miguel Angel Ruiz
I think children have a degree of wisdom totally unknown by adults ~ Miguel Angel Saez Gutierrez
643 Angel quotes by Miguel Angel Saez Gutierrez
What kind of love is it that requires an angel and only an angel for its commitment? ~ Toni Morrison
643 Angel quotes by Toni Morrison
Happiness is a fantasy that real people know doesn't exist. ~ Angel M.B. Chadwick
The dumbest thing one could ever do is to hold on to something that is slippery ~ Angel Phetheni
643 Angel quotes by Angel Phetheni
Take what you get, and make the best of it. Make it an asset not a liability ~ Haven Angel
643 Angel quotes by Haven Angel
You want to be bad, angel? I can teach you every position it comes in ~ Debra Anastasia
643 Angel quotes by Debra Anastasia
I know heaven exists because god sent me an angel, and that angel is you. ~ F.D. Gross
643 Angel quotes by F.D. Gross
I hold a beast, an angel and a madman within me. ~ Dylan Thomas
643 Angel quotes by Dylan Thomas
She was the angel. My guardian angel disguised as the fucking grim reaper. ~ Mary Martel
643 Angel quotes by Mary Martel
All God's angels come to us disguised. ~ James Russell Lowell
643 Angel quotes by James Russell Lowell
In the absence of deliberate cruelty, the harshness of his face and the fullness of his mouth just looked sullen and a little wicked. An angel frozen into a tableau of marmoreal perfection as he contemplated his imminent fall from grace. ~ Nenia Campbell
643 Angel quotes by Nenia Campbell
You look like her; the angel I have seen in my dreams. ~ M.F. Moonzajer
643 Angel quotes by M.F. Moonzajer
It?"
"Her. Him. Whatever."
"Angel is neither man nor woman. Men and women came later. ~ Matt Wallace
643 Angel quotes by Matt Wallace
Forgiveness is the only way to heal ~ Miguel Angel Ruiz
Are you related to Criss Angel? Because you look like an angel. ~ Kristen Schaal
643 Angel quotes by Kristen Schaal
My nerves will come when I have to take off my top. ~ Angel Porrino
643 Angel quotes by Angel Porrino
Positive thinking attracts positive thinking people and favorable circumstances to accomplish our goals. ~ Angel Sefer
643 Angel quotes by Angel Sefer
We are civilized animals doing uncivilized things. ~ Angel M.B. Chadwick
Waiting for an angel. Someone to ameliorate. Lift me over difficulties. I stop looking. My angel is me. ~ David Schneider
643 Angel quotes by David Schneider
His cock shared none of his reservations and tried to impress with its best imitation of a towel rack. ~ Angel Martinez
643 Angel quotes by Angel Martinez
This is what I mean..." I say softly, "you don't seem very angel-y right now"

"I'm not feeling very angel-y right now", he reply ~ A.J. Messenger
643 Angel quotes by A.J. Messenger
Builds Lol Quotes «
» Yoren Asoiaf Quotes