30 Rock Respawn Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 30 Rock Respawn.

Quotes About 30 Rock Respawn

Enjoy collection of 43 30 Rock Respawn quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 30 Rock Respawn. Righ click to see and save pictures of 30 Rock Respawn quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Ever since I became an executive producer of 30 Rock, people have asked me, 'Is it hard for you, being the boss?' And, 'Is it uncomfortable for you to be the person in charge?' You know, in that same way they say, 'Gosh, Mr. Trump, is it awkward for you to be the boss of all these people? ~ Tina Fey
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Tina Fey
I'm obsessed with 'Game of Thrones.' I love comedies - I really like '30 Rock' and 'Modern Family.' ~ Kunal Nayyar
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Kunal Nayyar
In scripture we are told of some trusting in God and others trusting in idols, and that God is our refuge, our strength, our defense. In this sense God is the rock of his people, and false Gods are called the rock of those that trust in them, Deut. xxxii. 4, 15, 18, 30, 31, 37. In the same sense the Gods of the King who shall do according to his will are called Mahuzzims, munitions, fortresses, protectors, guardians, or defenders. ~ Isaac Newton
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Isaac Newton
I love '30 Rock.' It's one of my favorite shows. It's certainly the gold standard of comedy writing. ~ Dan Harmon
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Dan Harmon
I love '30 Rock.' Absolutely love it. It's a game-changing show. ~ Romola Garai
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Romola Garai
I love '30 Rock' because Tina Fey allows me to fly over the cuckoo nest once a week. ~ Tracy Morgan
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Tracy Morgan
What heartens me is to see '30 Rock' on the air. It makes me laugh from my gut, which I really like to do. ~ Alan Alda
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Alan Alda
A book hasn't caused me this much trouble since Where's Waldo went to that barber pole factory ~ Tina Fey
I love a smart, well-written show, and '30 Rock,' well, you can't get any better than that. Tina Fey poos funny. There's nothing that she does that isn't funny. That show is an example of how brilliant she is. It's so smart. They've done some brilliant commentary about the 'Housewives' with 'Queen of Jordan,' their show-within-the-show. ~ Andy Cohen
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Andy Cohen
If you look at NBC, two of their most successful shows - '30 Rock' and 'Parks And Rec' - are written by women, produced by women, and I think that's the future. Women are the new men. ~ Natasha Leggero
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Natasha Leggero
Cocaine has no edge. It is strictly a motor drug. It does not alter your perception; it will not even wire you up like the amphetamines. No pictures, no time/space warping, no danger, no fun, no edge. Any individual serious about his chemicals--a heavy hitter--would sooner take 30 No-Doz. Coke is to acid what jazz is to rock. You have to appreciate it. It does not come to you. ~ Robert Sabbag
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Robert Sabbag
Before I started doing '30 Rock', I did about 25 movies. I'd always been doing stand-up every night, and then I would do, like, two to four movies a year. So I really liked doing that, and I want to get back to that, but because of the time commitment to '30 Rock', there's not much time to do that stuff. ~ Judah Friedlander
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Judah Friedlander
'30 Rock' is the holy grail of comedy in my opinion. ~ Cheyenne Jackson
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Cheyenne Jackson
I've told Michael Jackson jokes. If you got really technical, you could say those are jokes about child molestation. You could, if you got technical. A lot of this is just selective outrage because honestly, the audience are the ones that tell us that something shouldn't be spoken. The audience lets us know. And I've never, in my almost 30 years of being a comedian, seen a comedian continue to tell a joke that the audience doesn't respond to. I've never seen it. ~ Chris Rock
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Chris Rock
I think one of the funniest things about '30 Rock' is that Liz Lemon is sort of like Buster Keaton - she's always the fool, the joke is always on her. ~ Cristin Milioti
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Cristin Milioti
I watch my favorite shows-The Walking Dead, The Office, 30 Rock and Parks and Recreation-on Netflix to unwind. Actually, I eat most of my meals while watching Netflix. It's like my companion. ~ Hannah Kearney
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Hannah Kearney
A great deal of American T.V. viewed on Hulu, which is superb - '30 Rock', for instance, is on very good form. ~ Ben Schott
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Ben Schott
I saw bubbling lava, and at the same moment I saw a reflection of a certain kind of inner turmoil. Because at the moment I looked into that crater, I slipped, and a large piece of volcanic rock took a hole out of my leg. The scar is still there 20, 30 years later. But it's one of those things that reminds you of the kind of risk or the kind of moment in order to push yourself. ~ Julie Taymor
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Julie Taymor
Anyone watching '30 Rock' always knew Tina Fey was playing a fictionalized version of herself, a workaholic comedy writer who also plays one on TV. She's the boss; Liz Lemon just works here. ~ Rob Sheffield
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Rob Sheffield
I watch so much TV, it's sad. I watch 'Happy Endings', '30 Rock', 'Parks and Rec', 'The Office', 'Eagleheart', 'Children's Hospital'. 'Modern Family' I guess I'm still kinda watching. ~ Anders Holm
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Anders Holm
I definitely got to a point where I realize how unusual it is to be able to play large, sold-out shows 30 years into a rock and roll career. I don't take it for granted. ~ Adam Clayton
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Adam Clayton
Oh my gosh, if I could be on '30 Rock', my life would be made. That is my favorite show. My absolute favorite show. ~ Wendi McLendon-Covey
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Wendi McLendon-Covey
Q: Is 30 Rock the most racist show on television? A: No, in my opinion it's NFL football. Why do they portray all those guys as murderers and rapists? ~ Tina Fey
'30 Rock' is probably one of my favorite shows. It's just joke after joke after joke. ~ Alison Brie
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Alison Brie
I hope for his sake that Tracy's apology will be accepted as sincere by his gay and lesbian coworkers at 30 Rock, without whom Tracy would not have lines to say, clothes to wear, sets to stand on, scene partners to act with, or a printed-out paycheck from accounting to put in his pocket. ~ Tina Fey
I started doing '30 Rock' and started writing 'Mystery Team' at the beginning of that. While I was doing 'Mystery Team,' I started practicing stand-up. While I was doing stand up, I got 'Community.' It's like I planted trees six years ago, and now they have fruit. ~ Donald Glover
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Donald Glover
I absolutely love '30 Rock' and 'The Office,' but I don't know how many 13-year-olds are watching that stuff. ~ Justine Bateman
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Justine Bateman
"30 Rock" is over, so I definitely aspire to write another movie again; eventually, will try to pitch something for television again. ~ Tina Fey
Wherever there are rock 'n' rollers, we'll play. That's what we've been doing for more than 30 years - rock 'n' roll. It's made me everything from an honorary mayor to honorary member of a motorcycle gang. ~ Ronnie Hawkins
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Ronnie Hawkins
There is a limited supply of excellent songs, but I am not the only one. Paul McCartney, one of the best songwriters of all time, has only produced manure for the past 25 years. Rock musicians over 30 only produce unimportant material. ~ Noel Gallagher
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Noel Gallagher
I'm going to say this tonight because 20 years from now, 30 years from now, 40 years from now, I might not be able to say it, but I can say it tonight ... You are now watching the greatest living rock star on the planet ~ Kanye West
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Kanye West
Though we are grateful for the affection 30 Rock has received from critics and hipsters, we were actually trying to make a hit show. We weren't trying to make a low-rated critical darling that snarled in the face of conventionality. We were trying to make Home Improvement and we did it wrong. ~ Tina Fey
I've just really been into melody and lyrics and songwriting. Writing a rap, to me, is easy. I could write a rap like that. But writing songs and melodies and s**t that's hopefully going to stick around for 30, 40 years is f**king hard ... If you have good songs and you're talented, people will eventually come to your shows, people will buy your music. ~ Kid Rock
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Kid Rock
The market performs miracles so routinely that we take it for granted. Supermarkets provide 30,000 choices at rock-bottom prices. We take it for granted that when we stick a piece of plastic in a wall, cash will come out; that when we give the same plastic to a stranger, he will rent us a car, and the next month, VISA will have the accounting correct to the penny. By contrast, 'experts' in government can't even count the vote accurately. ~ John Stossel
30 Rock Respawn quotes by John Stossel
I would love it if 'Community' could have a trajectory like '30 Rock' and choose when to go out. ~ Gillian Jacobs
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Gillian Jacobs
They were relaxing at the top of a waterfall, in a small, still pool where the mountain waters hit an upward slope of folded granite. It was sort of a rounded bathtub, carved out of the rock throughout the centuries by the rushing river, a river so hidden that it was without a name. Just below were the falls, about a 30-foot drop into another, much larger pool of clearest water that was gathered for a respite, a compromise in the river's relentless schedule downward, between split-level decks of flat rock. Further on, the river reanimated and released into a sharp ravine, pulling westward, down through the rugged mountains and faceless forest
the Black Hills National Forest
gaining force until it joined with the rush of the Castle River, near the old Custer Trail, and was swallowed into the Deerfield Reservoir to collect and prepare for the touch of man. ~ Ron Parsons
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Ron Parsons
All of the writing on '30 Rock' is a joy to go into. It's pretty hot stuff. ~ Elaine Stritch
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Elaine Stritch
I'm a big fan of '30 Rock,' which I think is the most genius show on television. ~ Anna Kendrick
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Anna Kendrick
I think I'm someone who is really prone to melancholy, and the super heavy, thick shows kind of spiral me out into not being able to be as happy a person as I think I deserve to be, so I tend to watch things like 30 Rock and The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Anything Tina Fey's involved in. And Parks and Rec. I love comedies! ~ Sara Bareilles
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Sara Bareilles
Imagine you're watching '30 Rock' and an ad comes on, but you don't like it. With Hulu Ad Swap, you can actually click the button and trade out the ad. So for the first time ever, a consumer is in control of their ad experience. For us, it's a big win because users are able to take control of what they see. ~ Jason Kilar
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Jason Kilar
From 1985 to 1994, I lived in Manhattan in a big old loft right off Times Square. I could walk to work, which was in a couple of Broadway theaters, to Howard Stern's studio, and to 30 Rock for 'Letterman' and 'SNL.' Even in New York, walking to work is homey and folksy, like living in a small town. ~ Penn Jillette
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Penn Jillette
You know, from what I've seen, at twenty you know you're not going to be a rock star. By twenty-five, you know you're not going to be a dentist or a professional. And by thirty, a darkness starts moving in - you wonder if you're ever going to be fulfilled, let alone wealthy or successful. By thirty-five, you know, basically, what you're going to be doing the rest of your life; you become resigned to your fate. ~ Douglas Coupland
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Douglas Coupland
Snakes don't have fuckin' legs, so how was I supposed to think there'd be one hidin' in the face of a damn rock that's ten feet below the summit? ~ Simone Elkeles
30 Rock Respawn quotes by Simone Elkeles
Leo Bergen Quotes «
» Briskly In Music Quotes