1984 Important Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 1984 Important.

Quotes About 1984 Important

Enjoy collection of 44 1984 Important quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 1984 Important. Righ click to see and save pictures of 1984 Important quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood. ~ George Orwell
1984 Important quotes by George Orwell
If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable - what then? But ~ George Orwell
1984 Important quotes by George Orwell
The idea of making a fault a subject of study and not an object to be merely determined has been the most important step in the course of my methods of observation. If I have obtained some new results it is to this that I owe it. ~ Marcel Alexandre Bertrand
1984 Important quotes by Marcel Alexandre Bertrand
For me 'Submarine', is probably one of the most important things I've done and it will always remain the closest thing to my heart. It was an amazing experience and it really changed things for me after I'd finished filming it because of the people on it. ~ Yasmin Paige
1984 Important quotes by Yasmin Paige
She always spoke about "the people away" and how important it was to remember them and to keep in contact. She knew from listening to some of them when they came on summer holidays that at Christmas their thoughts turned to home and they loved to be remembered at that time. For others the cards was even more important; it provided the only link they had because they never made it home. I visualized my mother's Christmas cards as so many messengers winging their way to scattered family members all over the world from the nest from which they or their parents had all flown. She was the warm glow at the heart of our Christmas, but that warmth stretched much further than our house. ~ Alice Taylor
1984 Important quotes by Alice Taylor
It's important to me to just experience as much as possible and to be able to just work and meet new people and have different experiences and have as much knowledge as I can. ~ Britt Robertson
1984 Important quotes by Britt Robertson
I can't let important policy decisions hinge on the fact that an election is coming up every 90 days. ~ Gerhard Schroder
1984 Important quotes by Gerhard Schroder
Footwork is definitely key for a linebacker. We make our money playing laterally. You've got to be able to move side to side and play sideline to sideline. So doing quick feet drills like ladders and keeping your footwork right is important. ~ Brandon Spikes
1984 Important quotes by Brandon Spikes
If you keep giving importance to unimportant things, you can never achieve important things! ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
1984 Important quotes by Mehmet Murat Ildan
It's important not to look like a tool in front of your posse. ~ Dick Pound
1984 Important quotes by Dick Pound
The thing that is important is the thing that is not seen. ~ Antoine De Saint Exupery
1984 Important quotes by Antoine De Saint Exupery
[On how mothers are "doing the most important job" in the world by raising children]: If, in fact, it were the most important thing a human being could do, then why are no men doing it? They'd rather make war, make foreign policy, invent nuclear weapons, decode DNA, paint The Last Supper, put the dome on St. Peter's Cathedral; they'd prefer to do all those things that are much less important than raising babies? ~ Linda R. Hirshman
1984 Important quotes by Linda R. Hirshman
The most important service to others is service to those who are not like yourself. ~ J. Irwin Miller
1984 Important quotes by J. Irwin Miller
The role of Rimbaud is one of the most important roles to play for a young actor. ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
1984 Important quotes by Leonardo DiCaprio
Even if you fulfill your hearts desire, by sacrificing something important, you may not necessarily be happy. Happiness doesn't come in one form, it determined by your own heart. ~ Ai Yazawa
1984 Important quotes by Ai Yazawa
Its important to understand that a legalist isn't just someone with higher standards or more rules than you. A lot of us wrongly stereotype a legalistic person as one who doesn't go to the movies, or who thinks that any music with a beat is evil. Legalism is much more subtle and serious than that. Here's a simple definition that I use: Legalism is seeking to achieve forgiveness from God and acceptance by God through obedience to God. ~ C.J. Mahaney
1984 Important quotes by C.J. Mahaney
We answer rage with wisdom. We answer fear with imagination. We answer war with hope. We are, each of us, important. ~ Mark Waid
1984 Important quotes by Mark Waid
It would be a serious mistake to think of Billy Graham or any other television revivalist as a latter-day Jonathan Edwards or Charles Finney. Edwards was one of the most brilliant and creative minds ever produced by America. His contribution to aesthetic theory was almost as important as his contribution to theology. His interests were mostly academic; he spent long hours each day in his study. He did not speak to his audiences extemporaneously. He read his sermons, which were tightly knit and closely reasoned expositions of theological doctrine ~ Neil Postman
1984 Important quotes by Neil Postman
I also think the reason I like to do a one-man show is you're not limited into the confines of a role. There's so many facets to actors and I think it's important to push those limits, as far as what a person can do. ~ Jason Graae
1984 Important quotes by Jason Graae
Worms have played a more important part in the history of the world than humans would at first suppose. ~ Charles Darwin
1984 Important quotes by Charles Darwin
Conceptual integrity is the most important consideration in system design. ~ Fred Brooks
1984 Important quotes by Fred Brooks
You see continuous movement is the important thing here. Those who remain in one position and then lie to themselves about their progress are the ones in real trouble. ~ Chris Murray
1984 Important quotes by Chris Murray
There is no life without regrets. Every important choice has its benefits and its deficits, whether or not people admit it or even recognize the fact: no mother has the radical, lifelong freedom that is essential for my happiness. I will never know the intimacy with, or have the impact on, a child that a mother has. Losses, including the loss of future possibilities, are inevitable in life; nobody has it all. ~ Jeanne Safer
1984 Important quotes by Jeanne Safer
Growing up listening to rap music, you almost feel like you should have haters. That's an important part of being a successful musician. It's a good thing, I guess. ~ Ezra Koenig
1984 Important quotes by Ezra Koenig
What we know is far less important than what we use. ~ Kevin Eikenberry
1984 Important quotes by Kevin Eikenberry
The single most important thing you can do to get elected is to have street money! ~ Ed Rendell
1984 Important quotes by Ed Rendell
It's ridiculous for a country to get all worked up about a game - except the Super Bowl, of course. Now that's important. ~ Andy Rooney
1984 Important quotes by Andy Rooney
Nothing should be more obvious than that the business organism cannot function according to design when its most important "parameters of action" - wages, prices, interest - are transferred to the political sphere and there dealt with according to the requirements of the political game or, which sometimes is more serious still, according to the ideas of some planners. ~ Joseph Alois Schumpeter
1984 Important quotes by Joseph Alois Schumpeter
I don't want to fail, of course. But even though I didn't know how bad things really were, I still had a lot to think about before I said yes. I had to consider the implications for Pixar, for my family, for my reputation. I decided that I didn't really care, because this is what I want to do. If I try my best and fail, well, I've tried my best. ~ Steve Jobs
1984 Important quotes by Steve Jobs
In the century now dawning, spirituality, visionary consciousness, and the ability to build and mend human relationships will be more important for the fate and safety of this nation than our capacity to forcefully subdue an enemy. Creating the world we want is a much more subtle but more powerful mode of operation than destroying the one we don't want. ~ Marianne Williamson
1984 Important quotes by Marianne Williamson
When you get up every day, I want you to remind yourself that tomorrow will be better than today. That you are a person of value. That you are important. ~ Abi Daré
1984 Important quotes by Abi Daré
It's most important that you surround yourself with positivity always, and have it in your mind at all times. ~ Tyler Perry
1984 Important quotes by Tyler Perry
I've learned it's really important to work hard and keep your family and friends close. You've got to let them know how much you appreciate them for sticking by you. ~ Carrie Underwood
1984 Important quotes by Carrie Underwood
But it was their relation, and his coming to her like that, openly, so that anyone could see, that discomposed her; for then people said he depended on her, when they must know that of the two he was infinitely the more important, and what she gave the world, in comparison with what he gave, negligible. ~ Virginia Woolf
1984 Important quotes by Virginia Woolf
You feel the call. That's the important thing. Now answer it as fully as you can. Take the risk to let all that is in you, out. Escape into the open. ~ Elizabeth Berg
1984 Important quotes by Elizabeth Berg
Understand that relationships are more important than contracts. Business deals are relationships between people. The signed piece of paper is important, but it's merely the result of the relationship, not the cause. If the relationship crumbles, the contract won't save you, although it could be very lucrative for your lawyer. ~ Steve Pavlina
1984 Important quotes by Steve Pavlina
It is important to remember that great things have no fear of time. We've got to let go of the idea that what we want to manifest has to be done on our time schedule. ~ Pablo Picasso
1984 Important quotes by Pablo Picasso
It's important to read because it's really good for your vocabulary. It's really good for your imagination. I enjoy reading because I find it relaxing. ~ Emma Watson
1984 Important quotes by Emma Watson
All important architecture of the last century was strongly influenced by political systems. Look at the Soviet system, with its constructivism and Stalinism, Weimer with its Modern style, Mussolini and the Nazis and Albert Speer's colossal structures. Today's architecture is subservient to the market and its terms. The market has supplanted ideology. Architecture has turned into a spectacle. It has to package itself and no longer has significance as anything but a landmark. ~ Rem Koolhaas
1984 Important quotes by Rem Koolhaas
I learn more from creative people in other disciplines than I do even from other architects because I think they have a way of looking at the world that is really important, ~ Tom Kundig
1984 Important quotes by Tom Kundig
I think the most important reason for our success is that very early in our quest into globalisation, we invested in people - and we have done that consistently and particularly in the service business. ~ Azim Premji
1984 Important quotes by Azim Premji
There may be times when competition is appropriate, but life is not one of them. We have all been thrown together at this exact moment on this planet. And the sooner we stop competing against others to "win," the faster we can start working together to figure it out. The first and most important step in overcoming the habit of competition is to routinely appreciate and compliment the contribution of others. ~ Joshua Becker
1984 Important quotes by Joshua Becker
Putting first things first means organizing and executing around your most important priorities. It is living and being driven by the principles you value most, not by the agendas and forces surrounding you. ~ Stephen Covey
1984 Important quotes by Stephen Covey
For half a century now, a new consciousness has been entering the human world, a new awareness that can only be called transcendent, spiritual. If you find yourself reading this book, then perhaps you already sense what is happening, already feel it inside. It begins with a heightened perception of the way our lives move forward. We notice those chance events that occur at just the right moment, and bring forth just the right individuals, to suddenly send our lives in a new and important direction. Perhaps more than any other people in any other time, we intuit higher meaning in these mysterious happenings.

We know that life is really about a spiritual unfolding that is personal and enchanting an unfolding that no science or philosophy or religion has yet fully clarified. And we know something else as well: know that once we do understand what is happening, how to engage this allusive process and maximize its occurrence in our lives, human society will take a quantum leap into a whole new way of life one
that realizes the best of our tradition and creates a culture that has been the goal of history all along.

The following story is offered toward this new understanding. If it touches you, if it crystalizes something that you perceive in life, then pass on what you see to another for I think our new awareness of the spiritual is expanding in exactly this way, no longer through hype nor fad, but personally, through a kind of positive psychological con ~ James Redfield
1984 Important quotes by James Redfield
Black History Inspirational Quotes «
» Best Poetry Quotes