544 Angel Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 544 Angel.

Quotes About 544 Angel

Enjoy collection of 42 544 Angel quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 544 Angel. Righ click to see and save pictures of 544 Angel quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

We knew each other to our fingertips. No, that's not right. We only knew each other in our fingertips, and that was nothing at all, and for a while that was okay. We could have been a love story, a fairy tale, an indie film about high school and selective insanity featuring a boy of angel parts and a girl made of dreaming. We could have been all the best things: bracelets sliding down arms while shots slid down throats, laughter and crashing music in dark and flashing rooms, kisses that started hesitant but didn't stay that way. ~ Amy Zhang
544 Angel quotes by Amy Zhang
I promise you, if you will heed the voice of warning of the Holy Ghost and will follow His direction, you will be blessed with the ministering of angels, which will add wisdom, knowledge, power, and glory to your life. Remember, the Lord is bound by solemn covenant to bless our lives according to our faithfulness. ~ L. Tom Perry
544 Angel quotes by L. Tom Perry
How can you be so sure about me?" He leveled his spellbinding gaze on my face. "When you've been in the dark as long as I have, moy angel, there is no mistaking the light. ~ Kresley Cole
544 Angel quotes by Kresley Cole
A typical plague victim developed large, tumorlike buboes on the skin; they started the size of almonds and grew to the size of eggs. They were painful to the touch and brought on hideous deformities when they grew large. A bubo under the arm would force the arm to lurch uncontrollably out to the side; sited on the neck, it would force the head into a permanently cocked position. The buboes were frequently accompanied by dark blotches, known as God's tokens, an unmistakable sign that the sufferer had been touched by the angel of death. Accompanying these violent deformities, the victim often developed a hacking cough that brought up blood and developed into incessant vomiting. He gave off a disgusting stench, which seemed to leak from every part of his body - his saliva, breath, sweat, and excrement stank overpoweringly - and eventually he began to lose his mind, wandering around screaming and collapsing in pain. ~ Dan Jones
544 Angel quotes by Dan Jones
How beautiful, how beautiful you streamed upon my sight, In glory and in grandeur, as a gorgeous sunset-light!
How softly, soul-subduing, fell your words upon mine ear, Like low aerial music when some angel hovers near!
What tremulous, faint ecstasy to clasp your hand in mine, Till the darkness fell upon me of a glory too divine!
The air around grew languid with our intermingled breath, And in your beauty's shadow I sank motionless as death.
I saw you not, I heard not, for a mist was on my brain--I only felt that life could give no joy like that again.

And this was love--I knew it not, but blindly floated on, And now I'm on the ocean waste, dark, desolate, alone;
The waves are raging round me-- I'm reckless where they guide; No hope is left to lighten me, no strength to stem the tide.
As a leaf along the torrent, a cloud across the sky, As dust upon the whirlwind, so my life is drifting by. The dream that drank the meteor's light--the form from Heav'n has flown--
The vision and the glory, they are passing--they are gone.
Oh! Love is frantic agony, and life one throb of pain; Yet I would bear its darkest woes to dream again. ~ A. Norman Jeffares
544 Angel quotes by A. Norman Jeffares
I suppose it's important to remember, in times like this," Angel said above the music, "that we simply cannot blame the straight world for their lack of imagination. ~ Joseph Cassara
544 Angel quotes by Joseph Cassara
I knew I was in danger from the moment I proposed visiting you a second time. I knew because God warned me by sending the whirlwind that pulled a few feathers.'
'But you still came every year.'
'God is my maker but not my master. And I don't think he was saying "Thou shalt not", rather, "I think you're going to regret this.."'
'So, you go freely, with hints. If God made a suggestion to me I'm sure I'd take it. I mean, I assume He has, but I've misunderstood. ~ Elizabeth Knox
544 Angel quotes by Elizabeth Knox
Tradition holds that Mary was engrossed in reading at the moment the angel made his annunciation. Christ formally announced the opening of his ministry by laying hold of a book. The central epiphany of the Restoration was the result of the reading habits of a young teenager, and Joseph's nephew, Joseph F., followed that same tradition, sitting in his room on the eve of General Conference, reading and reflecting "until the eyes of [his] understanding were opened. ~ John R. Rosenberg
544 Angel quotes by John R. Rosenberg
Oh, he has the face of an angel, but don't underestimate him. He hides his little devil horns well. ~ Danielle Jamie
544 Angel quotes by Danielle Jamie
Only the virtuous can count on life, the pursuer of evil can only ever count on death. ~ Travis Berketa
544 Angel quotes by Travis Berketa
I twisted my body, suddenly unable to stand his hands on me. "Do you really think I give a damn what you are? That anything else matters to me more than you, yourself? I don't want you to stay because you think I need a protector, Daniel. I've been looking after myself for a very long time now, and I've done just fine. Dammit, have some faith in me."
"If I didn't have faith in you, Sarah, I wouldn't feel this way. ~ Angela B. Wade
544 Angel quotes by Angela B. Wade
They were so much alike and they become best friends. It was a wonderful relationship. They respected each other, and they never put each other down. With every step they took together, they were happy. There was no envy or jealousy; there was no control, there was no possessiveness. Their relationship kept growing and growing. They loved to be together because when they were together, they had alot of fun. When they were not together, they missed each other. ~ Miguel Angel Ruiz
544 Angel quotes by Miguel Angel Ruiz
The angels taken collectively are called heaven, for they constitute heaven; and yet that which makes heaven in general and in particular is the Divine that goes forth from the Lord and flows into the angels and is received by them. ~ Emanuel Swedenborg
544 Angel quotes by Emanuel Swedenborg
With 'The Angel's Game', there was a lot of pressure from the expectations - expectations from the book industry and from readers; it's natural. ~ Carlos Ruiz Zafon
544 Angel quotes by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
The Christian Bible offers some 300 references to Angels. ~ James R. Lewis
544 Angel quotes by James R. Lewis
I'm attached to my children with whatever flaws they have, and if some glorious angel broke through the living room ceiling and offered to exchange them for other, better children, I'd cling to my kids and pray away this specter. ~ Andrew Solomon
544 Angel quotes by Andrew Solomon
Is man an ape or an angel? Now I am on the side of the angels. ~ Benjamin Disraeli
544 Angel quotes by Benjamin Disraeli
If all these devils really exist it proves there must be angels, too. ~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
544 Angel quotes by Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
When home is ruled according to God's Word, angels might be asked to stay a night with us, and they would not find themselves out of their element. ~ Charles Spurgeon
544 Angel quotes by Charles Spurgeon
Does one wear socks to get transformed into a half-angel superhuman fighting mating?" George mused.
"Not with sandals," Simon said promptly. He hadn't dated Isabelle all these months without learning something about proper footwear. "Never with sandals. ~ Cassandra Clare
544 Angel quotes by Cassandra Clare
The Angels of (Mercy) do not enter a house in which there are pictures (of animals). ~ Muhammad Al-Bukhari
544 Angel quotes by Muhammad Al-Bukhari
No one realized that the pumps that delivered fuel to the emergency generators were electric. ~ Angel Feliciano
544 Angel quotes by Angel Feliciano
I saw the tracks of angels in the earth: the beauty of heaven walking by itself on the world. ~ Petrarch
544 Angel quotes by Petrarch
I finished polishing the clock and picked up one of the figurines next to it. It was in the shape of an angel and on the angel's gown were printed the words: ALMIGHTY GOD, GIVE US SERENITY TO ACCEPT WHAT CANNOT BE CHANGED, COURAGE TO CHANGE WHAT SHOULD BE CHANGED, AND WISDOM TO KNOW THE ONE FROM THE OTHER. What if you couldn't do that? Couldn't change things and couldn't accept them, either? I took hold of the angel's head and snapped it off. And then I snapped one wing off, and then the other. I broke his arms off, too, and then I asked him how serene he was feeling now ~ Jennifer Donnelly
544 Angel quotes by Jennifer Donnelly
In the music industry, it's pretty easy to make an album just because you want to keep going, like, 'This is the formula.' But the formula is your life. You have to live your life and you have to live it well-that's the formula. ~ Angel Olsen
544 Angel quotes by Angel Olsen
My confession begins," Father S said, "as the confessions of many men begin - with three words"
"Father forgive me?" Michael hazarded a guess. Father S signed.
"I met Eleanor. ~ Tiffany Reisz
544 Angel quotes by Tiffany Reisz
When we live in the ego, we are human. When we live in the Awareness of the Oneness, we are Human Angels ~ Human Angels
544 Angel quotes by Human Angels
You don't think I'm ... some kind of monster? That I'm not much better than him to have killed him like I did, in cold blood?"
"Never." Dante lifted her chin on the edge of his hand. "I think you're courageous, Tess. An avenging angel, that's what I think."
"I'm a freak."
"No, Tess, no." He kissed her tenderly. "You're amazing."
"I'm a coward. Just like you said, I always ran away. It's true. I've been afraid and running for so long, I'm not sure I can ever stop."
"Then run to me." Dante's eyes were fierce as he held her gaze. ~ Lara Adrian
544 Angel quotes by Lara Adrian
Give in to it, angel."
"Give in to what?"
"The hunger," he said, his tongue slowly running across his bottom lip. "The need. Give in to the craving. Give in to me."
"Never," she whispered, the word impulsively tumbling from her lips, no conviction in her feeble voice.
"I know you feel it, deep inside of you, screaming out to be acknowledged, to be satiated," he continued as if she hadn't spoken. "I can sense it, clawing underneath your skin, begging to be let loose, begging to be invited out to play. ~ J.M. Darhower
544 Angel quotes by J.M. Darhower
You belong with me, Erin. In my bed. In my home. In my arms. I love you, angel, and I know you love me. ~ Roxie Rivera
544 Angel quotes by Roxie Rivera
The snide little fucker actually paid you a visit in person?

~ Her Demonic Angel ~ ~ Felicity Heaton
544 Angel quotes by Felicity Heaton
Angels are the dispensers and administrators of the divine beneficence toward us. ~ John Calvin
544 Angel quotes by John Calvin
Finally the lock clicked. And the door opened. And there Lucy stood. An angel with a halo of blonde frizz. He stared at what they both knew was an absolute disaster and said the only thing he could. I love it. ~ Jenny B. Jones
544 Angel quotes by Jenny B. Jones
From behind a wooden crate we saw a long black-muzzled nose poking round at us. We took him out-soft, wobbly, tearful; set him down on his four, as yet not quite simultaneous legs, and regarded him. He wandered a little round our legs, neither wagging his tail nor licking at our hands; then he looked up, and my companion said: "He's an angel!" ~ John Galsworthy
544 Angel quotes by John Galsworthy
Look at nature with science as a lens. The rock swarms, the clod dances; the mineral is but the vegetable stepping down, and the animal an ascending plant; the man, a beast extended; and the angel, a developed human soul. ~ C. A. Bartol
544 Angel quotes by C. A. Bartol
A woman who'd lost her first son
consoled us with an angel gone ahead
to pray for our family
gone into that sky
seeking oxygen,
gone into autopsy ~ Michael S. Harper
544 Angel quotes by Michael S. Harper
Love can transform us. It can be a healing force or a disaster, a tidal wave, a tornado. It can burn and scar us or heal our scars. It can be the ghost that haunts us, or the best friend who reads our every thought. Love may arrive like an angel of mercy, a fairy with raven wings or a hairy beast that will tear us apart limb from limb, kill and savor us down to the bones. ~ Francesca Lia Block
544 Angel quotes by Francesca Lia Block
Look, therefore, which way we will, whether at the direct Scriptural statements of death as the penalty of sin, or at the agony of the cross as a means of rescue, or at the joy of the angels of God over a rescue; we see from either that it must be a work of infinite and eternal consequence
the work of redemption. ~ Herrick Johnson
544 Angel quotes by Herrick Johnson
This is the story of V and me.
Look. Each person has the possibilities of being simultaneously several beings, having several lives. The good family man doesn't have a sense of responsibility. Simultaneously, he's my angel. Simultaneously, his family's a pack of incontinent dogs. In front of men such as him who believe they're respectable, I love to talk about who they really are, the people they don't want to know and socially and politically chastise. Look. I have loved and worshiped a pig.
This society hates and locks up its madness because they hate and lock up themselves. I know the system of schizophrenia. Nevertheless I loved a pig and couldn't stop. ~ Kathy Acker
544 Angel quotes by Kathy Acker
What our investigation has shown is that the real problem, the central mystery of politics is not sovereignty, but government; it is not God, but the angel; it is not the king, but ministry; it is not the law, but the police - that is to say, the governmental machine that they form and support. ~ Giorgio Agamben
544 Angel quotes by Giorgio Agamben
He'd died. Plain and simple. And it pissed him off. Left him frustrated and disappointed. Where had all , the guardian angel crap they'd fed him in catechism gone to? He'd seen no angels, seraphim, archangels or pearly gates. No one to show him the ropes now that he was dead. What the hell was he supposed to do? ~ Deborah Leblanc
544 Angel quotes by Deborah Leblanc
All the oxygen of the world was in them.
All the feet of the babies of the world were in them.
All the crotches of the angels of the world were in them.
All the morning kisses of Philadelphia were in them. ~ Anne Sexton
544 Angel quotes by Anne Sexton
Judy Anne Quotes «
» Otaheite Apple Quotes