5 Min Journal Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 5 Min Journal.

Quotes About 5 Min Journal

Enjoy collection of 45 5 Min Journal quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 5 Min Journal. Righ click to see and save pictures of 5 Min Journal quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

So, I took my 13 year-old niece Sungazing last night.
I'm finding that most people are really receptive to it!
I explain the whole thing about the Sun's energy entering to heal and grow you like it does a tree.
Even though I'm doing 5-6 mins, I make sure that everyone only does 15-20 secs to start, and at Sunset only.
If the clouds come in at Sunset, you might be out of luck.
In that case, still do your 45-min barefoot walk during bright Sun hours.
The Sun soaks in through your Crown and Third-Eye Chakras and your eyes, then travels down through you into the Earth.
That helps with the grounding, as does the barefoot walking.
My feet are really sore though, some of the paths are pebbly or rocky, but the feet are getting tougher.
Did you know that each of our toes relates directly to the 5 major glands in our bodies?
It's true, look into acupressure/puncture for the details. ~ Sienna McQuillen
5 Min Journal quotes by Sienna McQuillen
I keep a journal, and every day I write down one great play that I had that day. I don't write down any negatives. ~ Heather O'Reilly
5 Min Journal quotes by Heather O'Reilly
In a 2007 study published in the Journal of Family Psychology,3 researchers asked eighteen- to twenty-five-year-olds which criteria they felt were most indicative of adulthood. Their criteria were, in order of importance: (1) accepting responsibility for the consequences of your actions; (2) establishing a relationship with parents as an equal adult; (3) being financially independent from parents; and (4) deciding on beliefs/values independently of parents/other influences. ~ Julie Lythcott-Haims
5 Min Journal quotes by Julie Lythcott-Haims
Jas in the Arab language is despair, And Min the darkest meaning of a lie. Thus cried the Jessamine among the flowers, How justly doth a lie Draw on its head despair! Among the fragrant spirits of the bowers The boldest and the strongest still was I. Although so fair, Therefore from Heaven A stronger perfume unto me was given Than any blossom of the summer hours. ~ Charles Godfrey Leland
5 Min Journal quotes by Charles Godfrey Leland
When a man says knife is no form of seduction he means he's never been split. But doesn't everyone have a seam? Unravel to dark sugar?"
- "Essay on What Is & Isn't," published in The Shade Journal ~ Cameron Awkward-Rich
5 Min Journal quotes by Cameron Awkward-Rich
JOURNAL YOUR SUCCESSES To help you realize you truly are making progress, Steve gives this advice to people who are new to the Four Steps: "Write down the successes that you have early on because it encourages you to keep going. It's not always easy, but over the long haul, it does make a big difference and you will see how much progress you've made." The main point to keep in mind is that you want to focus on the things you have accomplished, no matter how small or inconsequential they seem to you. Do not minimize, ignore, or neglect even the most seemingly minuscule achievement. Rather, ~ Jeffrey M. Schwartz
5 Min Journal quotes by Jeffrey M. Schwartz
That was in the days when everyone rode a bicycle, and the journal had a circulation of over one hundred and twenty-five thousand weekly, so my verses and illustrations became known to a fairly large public. ~ Joseph C. Lincoln
5 Min Journal quotes by Joseph C. Lincoln
Just for future reference, don't use words like "love" anymore. It's a very sensitive word and it wears out quickly. Romeo barely says it, but John Hinckley filled up a whole journal with it. To put it into your terms, it's a currency that's easily devalued. Pretty soon you're saying it whenever you hang up the phone or whenever you leave. It turns into an apology. Then it's an excuse. Some assholes want it to be a bulletproof vest: don't hate me; I love you. But mostly it just means--more. More, more--give me something more. A couple of years from now, when you're on your own completely, if you really fall in love, if it really comes to that--and I pity you if it does--you have to look right down into the black of her eyes, right down into the emptiness in there and feel everything, absolutely everything she needs and you have to be willing to drown in it, Kevin. You'd have to want to be crushed, buried alive. Because that's what real love feels like--choking. They used to bury some women in their wedding dresses, you know. I thought it was because all those husbands were too cheap to spring for another gown, but now it makes sense: love is your first foot in the grave. That's why the second most abused word is "forever". ~ Peter Craig
5 Min Journal quotes by Peter Craig
A 2004 article in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition referred to numerous studies suggesting that a low-carbohydrate intake and the resulting mild ketosis may offer many benefits, including reduction of body fat, minimized damage from insulin resistance and free radicals (caused by metabolizing a high-carbohydrate diet), and a reduction of LDL cholesterol. ~ Mark Sisson
5 Min Journal quotes by Mark Sisson
I must go live at the ends of the earth and have my child there while I wait for Min and Jing to be freed.
That happy day will come: two men making their way towards a little cottage lost in the open countryside.
The door opens ... ~ Shan Sa
5 Min Journal quotes by Shan Sa
An editorial of the Journal AMA, Jan 8, 1949, discussed the Gerson Therapy under the heading 'Frauds and Fables'. At that time, Dr. Gerson's lawyer wrote a letter to the JAMA, threatening a suit for libel ... The editorial was withdrawn ... (leaving) columns which were blank. ~ Charlotte Gerson
5 Min Journal quotes by Charlotte Gerson
My mother was taught the ch'an concept of happiness, which was to find satisfaction in small things. i was taught to appreciate the fresh air in the morning, the colour of leaves turning red in autumn and the water's smoothness when i soaked my hands in the basin. ~ Anchee Min
5 Min Journal quotes by Anchee Min
Here is individual responsibility and the invention of conscience. You can if you will but it is up to you. This little story(from the Bible)turns out to be one of the most profound in the world. I always felt it was,but now I know it is.
~ John Steinbeck
5 Min Journal quotes by John Steinbeck
The hardest thing is that I'll never know exactly what I lost, how much it should hurt, how long I should keep thinking about him. He took that mystery with him when he died, and a hundred thousand one-sided letters in my journal wouldn't have brought me any closer to the truth than I was at the night I pressed my fingers to the sea glass he wore around his neck and kissed him back. ~ Sarah Ockler
5 Min Journal quotes by Sarah Ockler
No one knew exactly why the seals ate stones, but maybe, some thought, it was for ballast. Or to help digestion. Or to stave off hunger. Or, as Brown had written in the journal, 'maybe they're just weird. ~ Susan Casey
5 Min Journal quotes by Susan Casey
The opening line from a journal can be the beginning of a song. ~ Judy Collins
5 Min Journal quotes by Judy Collins
History will thank me for keeping this journal at such a young age. As one of those rare individuals destined for true greatness, this record of my thoughts and convictions will provide invaluable insight into budding genius. Think of it! A priceless historical document in the making! Wow! ... so who ELSE should I add to my list of total jerks? ~ Bill Watterson
5 Min Journal quotes by Bill Watterson
Thorne sent his answers to Franklin in the form of heavily researched memos. Pages long, deeply sourced, and covered in equations, they were more like scientific journal articles than anything else. Franklin's team wrote new rendering software based on these equations and spun up a wormhole. The result was extraordinary. It was like a crystal ball reflecting the universe, a spherical hole in spacetime. ~ Anonymous
5 Min Journal quotes by Anonymous
To Nobody, then, will I write my Journal! since to Nobody can I be wholly unreserved, to Nobody can I reveal every thought, every wish of my heart, with the most unlimited confidence, the most unremitting sincerity, to the end of my life! ~ Fanny Burney
5 Min Journal quotes by Fanny Burney
To live is to experience dying and is worse than death, ~ Anchee Min
But like all power, there are those who want to keep it for themselves. The world's entire scientific and cultural heritage, published over centuries in books and journals, is increasingly being digitized and locked up by a handful of private corporations. Want to read the papers featuring the most famous results of the sciences? You'll need to send enormous amounts to publishers like Reed Elsevier. ~ Aaron Swartz
5 Min Journal quotes by Aaron Swartz
He shut his eyes and grabbed the hair at the back of his head. The pain had not eased. It had just intensified. ~ Jacqueline Francis - The Journal
5 Min Journal quotes by Jacqueline Francis - The Journal
exercise: impulse substitution The next time you find yourself feeling stressed and thinking of turning to food, pause for a moment and ask yourself what you're really feeling. Are you frustrated? Overwhelmed? Answer the following questions on a piece of paper or in a journal: 1. What are you feeling? 2. What do you need? 3. What would eating in this situation give you? 4. What can you do instead? ~ Sunny Sea Gold
5 Min Journal quotes by Sunny Sea Gold
Wait, the most positive and infinite word ever made.
It can be for a moment,for a min,for an hour,for days, for years, for eternity ...
and sometimes for another life .. But it never fails and never ends.
One always waits for something or someone ...
I am not a time which can not be stopped,
Whenever you will want me .. I will be there !!!
And this best explains the relation between a Wave and the Shore. ~ Sagar Gosavi
5 Min Journal quotes by Sagar Gosavi
I always saw every moment as the last. That was my way of lessening future pain. ~ Min-gyu Park
5 Min Journal quotes by Min-gyu Park
As is well known the principle of virtual velocities transforms all statics into a mathematical assignment, and by D'Alembert's principle for dynamics, the latter is again reduced to statics. Although it is is very much in order that in gradual training of science and in the instruction of the individual the easier precedes the more difficult, the simple precedes the more complicated, the special precedes the general, yet the min, once it has arrived at the higher standpoint, demands the reverse process whereby all statics appears only as a very special case of mechanics. ~ Carl Friedrich Gauss
5 Min Journal quotes by Carl Friedrich Gauss
There were times, in the beginning, when I used my journal as a wailing wall, but I learned not to immortalize the darkness. Rereading it was counterproductive. What I needed was a place in which to collect the light. ~ Phyllis Theroux
5 Min Journal quotes by Phyllis Theroux
You're not by any chance my stepmother are you?" Min said to her mother's reflection. "Because that would explain so much. ~ Jennifer Crusie
5 Min Journal quotes by Jennifer Crusie
She smiled sadly and recited a saying: "When the guest leaves, the tea will soon get cold." I said my cup of tea would never get cold. Lu ~ Anchee Min
Offline classes form the nucleus of the college life. Online classes can only complement offline education, not replace it. ~ Shivanshu K. Srivastava
5 Min Journal quotes by Shivanshu K. Srivastava
Almost every morning I write in my journal. I've been keeping it for a long time - I've filled more than 50 books. I write about what's going on in my personal and spiritual life or what's going on at work. It helps me keep things in perspective, especially when things get crazy or I get stressed or we have obstacles. ~ Blake Mycoskie
5 Min Journal quotes by Blake Mycoskie
As his drove past the silhouettes of maple trees, stefan cringed from the memory that sprang up suddenly. He would not think that, he would not let himself... but the images were already unreeling before him. It was as if the journal had fallen open and he could do no more than stare helplessly at the page while the story played itself out in his mind... ~ L.J.Smith
5 Min Journal quotes by L.J.Smith
Books light the fire - whether it's a book that's already written, or an empty journal that needs to be filled in. ~ Meg Wolitzer
5 Min Journal quotes by Meg Wolitzer
My fans are my lovers, my friends, my family, my Everything ~ Lee Min-ho
5 Min Journal quotes by Lee Min-ho
Oh, very well, do you want to know why I really think you should keep a journal?"
She nodded.
"Because someday you're going to grow into yourself, and you will be as beautiful as you already are smart. ~ Julia Quinn
5 Min Journal quotes by Julia Quinn
Possible Problems with Journal Writing
Be careful not to get too involved with your journal. In many published journals, writers such as Anais Nin worried that they found writing in a journal so satisfying that they were trapped into spending their lives writing about events, rather than living them. Don't let writing about feelings replace speaking with others. Journal writing should be a tool to help you become more confident, not a crutch that increases your isolation. If you find yourself becoming too dependent on your journal, take a break from writing for a week or two. ~ Heather Moehn
5 Min Journal quotes by Heather Moehn
They kept moving past the racks of the Night Vale Daily Journal by the windows. Due to spiraling printing costs and the necessary layoff of nearly its entire staff, the Journal had long ago moved to an imagination-based format. The racks were empty except for a small note reminding you that if you imagined what a hypothetical Night Vale newspaper might look like, then you needed to send a check for $19.95 to the Daily Journal to cover your monthly Imagination Subscription. ~ Joseph Fink
5 Min Journal quotes by Joseph Fink
Sarah Palin had a big op-ed piece in the Wall Street Journal, and she said she's against death panels. And I thought, 'Really? She's the one who pulled the plug on the McCain campaign.' ~ David Letterman
5 Min Journal quotes by David Letterman
Uncertainty is the refuge of hope. ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
5 Min Journal quotes by Henri Frederic Amiel
Mickey is a secret journal chained closed with a padlock, slammed inside a vault and dropped into the middle of the Pacific Ocean. ~ Noel Fisher
5 Min Journal quotes by Noel Fisher
This journal will stay hidden among the dusty coverless books lining my bookshelf until the day I need to be reminded of who I really am. Then I will come for it and maybe I will read it to my son or daughter and pretend it's just another fairytale, changing every dark moment to light, conquering every villain, and replacing the ending with the one I was robbed off. ~ Laekan Zea Kemp
5 Min Journal quotes by Laekan Zea Kemp
In general, science journalism concerns itself with what has been published in a handful of peer-reviewed journals - Nature, Cell, The New England Journal of Medicine - which set the agenda. ~ Michael Pollan
5 Min Journal quotes by Michael Pollan
Exercise the writing muscle every day, even if it is only a letter, notes, a title list, a character sketch, a journal entry. Writers are like dancers, like athletes. Without that exercise, the muscles seize up. ~ Jane Yolen
5 Min Journal quotes by Jane Yolen
You will find that every successful entrepreneur has suffered many setbacks. These entrepreneurs just forget to mention these when they are doing interviews with the 'Wall Street Journal' or Bloomberg TV. ~ Vivek Wadhwa
5 Min Journal quotes by Vivek Wadhwa
Get a notebook, my young folks, a journal that will last through all time, and maybe the angels may quote from it for eternity. Begin today and write in it your goings and comings, your deepest thoughts, your achievements and your failures, your associations and your triumphs, your impressions and your testimonies. ~ Spencer W. Kimball
5 Min Journal quotes by Spencer W. Kimball
Nandlal Singh Quotes «
» Colossians 4 Quotes