7 Years Old Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 7 Years Old.

Quotes About 7 Years Old

Enjoy collection of 59 7 Years Old quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 7 Years Old. Righ click to see and save pictures of 7 Years Old quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

I grew up singing professionally since I was 7 years old and so to get to play a character who's living out their Rock star dreams as JEM was pretty much epic. ~ Samantha Newark
7 Years Old quotes by Samantha Newark
Ever since I was 7 years old, I was writing. I remember being in the basement of my house, this dank, horrible basement, putting on plays with not-very-willing participants, and I would promise kids in the neighborhood that I'd play Nintendo 64 with them after we'd rehearse this stupid play that I wrote. ~ John Francis Daley
7 Years Old quotes by John Francis Daley
I was a huge theater geek growing up, and that was not the easiest thing in the world, especially growing up in Chicago, where sports are really the norm. I was always off to the theater at night, from 7 years old on. Friends there in the Midwest who could talk to you about the idiosyncrasies of 'Pippin' were few and far between. ~ Johnny Galecki
7 Years Old quotes by Johnny Galecki
In 1918, when I was 6 or 7 years old, radio was just coming into use in the Great War. ~ Chuck Jones
7 Years Old quotes by Chuck Jones
I started to like blues, I guess, when I was about 6 or 7 years old. There was something about it, because nobody else played that kind of music. ~ B.B. King
7 Years Old quotes by B.B. King
I was 7 years old when the '80s began and 17 years old when they ended, so it was an incredibly formative decade for me. ~ Ernest Cline
7 Years Old quotes by Ernest Cline
My son is 7 years old. I am 54. It has taken me a great many years to reach that age. I am more respected in the community, I am stronger, I am more intelligent and I think I am better than he is. I don't want to be a pal, I want to be a father. ~ Clifton Fadiman
7 Years Old quotes by Clifton Fadiman
I think there's nothing wrong with being fixated on superheroes when you are 7 years old, but I think there's a disease in not growing up. ~ Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu
7 Years Old quotes by Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu
When I was 7 years old, I plagiarized, word for word, stories from science fiction magazines so my teachers would think I was smart. ~ James Altucher
7 Years Old quotes by James Altucher
I'm not a Republican, but I was one once - when I was 7 years old. Not my fault. The symbol of the Republican Party is an elephant, I'm a Hindu - I was confused. ~ Hari Kondabolu
7 Years Old quotes by Hari Kondabolu
Pictures that don't make sense are magic. they hold balls of light covered in millions of spells swirled into a cell. ~ Alexa Kitchen
7 Years Old quotes by Alexa Kitchen
I knew I could sing when I was about 7 years old. But since athletics was very much the forefront of my life, and I was kind of doing that a lot, I don't think anybody was caring or looking for me to be singing anything. So, yeah, I just kept it hidden from everyone. ~ Liv Warfield
7 Years Old quotes by Liv Warfield
My father's life was so decimated by his earliest experiences. His mother died when he was 7 years old, which he always said was the worst experience in his life. When he was 8, his father disappeared and he was on his own from the age of 8. ~ Walter Mosley
7 Years Old quotes by Walter Mosley
When I was 7 years old I saw Jimmy Connors make someone carry his bag, as though he were Julius Caesar. I vowed then and there that I would always carry my own. ~ Andre Agassi
7 Years Old quotes by Andre Agassi
In primary school when I was 6-7 years old, I always go to theater with my uncle, and I don't know why I like the atmosphere, dark only. The screen has some lighting, that kind of things, you can see the movie star and so that's why I like movies. ~ Andrew Lau
7 Years Old quotes by Andrew Lau
I started training in martial arts when I was 7 years old. I got my first black belt at 13. ~ Katheryn Winnick
7 Years Old quotes by Katheryn Winnick
I've been auditioning since I was 7 years old. ~ Vin Diesel
7 Years Old quotes by Vin Diesel
I was probably 7 years old when I started playing the guitar and writing some serious songs. ~ Dolly Parton
7 Years Old quotes by Dolly Parton
As President, I will institute a procedure in which all convicted criminals will have this brass ring will be surgically implanted into their foreheads-Americans have a right to know who they can trust. I don't care if you're 5, 6, or 7 years old, if you're a first-time offender, you're gonna go to Purgatory and it's not gonna be fun! ~ Bob Backlund
7 Years Old quotes by Bob Backlund
My daughter, who is 7 years old - I have no idea where she learned this - she made a video where she's beat-boxing. We have no idea where the beat-boxing came from, but all of a sudden, there it was. Now we're launched into lyric sheets for every single song that is current. They're all over our house. ~ Al Madrigal
7 Years Old quotes by Al Madrigal
Zeena's first published sermon at 7 years old. From "The Cloven Hoof" periodical, 1970, San Francisco, CA, USA.:
"The question, 'What is the difference between God and Satan?,' was put to Zeena LaVey, seven-year-old daughter of the High Priest. Her answer was ...
'SATAN MADE THE ROSE AND GOD MADE THE THORNS. ~ Zeena Schreck
7 Years Old quotes by Zeena Schreck
I started playing guitar when I was 6 or 7 years old, and I think that, within a week of getting my first guitar, I started writing music. I just love it. ~ Robby Benson
7 Years Old quotes by Robby Benson
People that could yodel always fascinated me. People that could sing loud always fascinated me. So I started trying to mimic at a really young age: 6, 7 years old. ~ Brandi Carlile
7 Years Old quotes by Brandi Carlile
I got caught stealing when I was a kid from the local bodega right across the street from where we lived. I tried to steal a big bag of Red Hot Dollars. And I swear, I was about 7 years old and the bag was bigger'n me. ~ Marlon Wayans
7 Years Old quotes by Marlon Wayans
What the Latins have done in this text (1 John v, 7) the Greeks have done to Paul (1 Tim. iii, 16). They now read, "Great is the mystery of godliness; God manifest in the flesh"; whereas all the churches for the first four or five hundred years, and the authors of all the ancient versions, Jerome as well as the rest, read, "Great is the mystery of godliness, which was manifest in the flesh." Our English version makes it yet a little stronger. It reads, "Great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh." ~ Isaac Newton
7 Years Old quotes by Isaac Newton
We are 13.7 billion light-years from the edge of the observable universe; that's a good estimate with well-defined error bars and with the available information, I predict that I will always be with you. ~ Simon Singh
7 Years Old quotes by Simon Singh
I studied technique for ten years, from age 7 to 17. I guess you could say I went more on the Stanislavski side than the Meisner side - there's always that wide divide among actors when it comes to technique. ~ Thomas Ian Nicholas
7 Years Old quotes by Thomas Ian Nicholas
The biggest roadblock to middle-class economic advancement is that governments confiscate more than a third of all family income. Each year the average American taxpayer works 127 days - from January 1 until May 7 - just to pay taxes. ~ Thomas DiLorenzo
7 Years Old quotes by Thomas DiLorenzo
I reluctantly left the series because a) my age. I'm 68 tomorrow and time is very precious for me to spend time at home with my family and especially with the grandchildren. They're aged 7 and 5. After three years I became homesick for my home. ~ Richard Briers
7 Years Old quotes by Richard Briers
Make a List (or lists)

•Make a list of all the things that you can look at and think: Why did we even bother to move that the last time? Now will be your last and best chance to give or throw away unwanted items until your next move (5-7 years on average). Give unwanted clothes, furniture, kitchen items, etc. to a charity that allows you to use your donation as a tax write-off. Yard sales are another option.
•Make a list (and/or get one online) of household hazardous materials. These are common items in your home that are not or might not be safe to transport: flammables like propane tanks (even empty ones), gasoline or kerosene, aerosols or compressed gases (hair spray, spray paint), cleaning fluids in plastic containers (bleach, ammonia) and pesticides (bug spray) and herbicides (weed killer) and caustics like lye or pool acid.
There is more likely to be damage caused by leakage of cleaning fluids-- like bleach--than there is by damage caused by a violent explosion or fire in your truck. The problem lies in the fact that any leaking fluid is going to drip its way to the floor and spread out--even in the short time span of your move and more so if you are going up and down hills. Aerosols can explode in the summer heat as can propane BBQ tanks. Gasoline from lawnmowers and pesticide vapors expand in the heat and can permeate everything in the truck. Plastic containers that have been opened can expand and contract with a change in temperature and al ~ Jerry G. West
7 Years Old quotes by Jerry G. West
Basically, I left Northern Telecom after 7.5 years of being in one company after school. And then, I ended up in a series of start-ups. The first of those was a company called Sitech, and they were in local area networks. ~ Ram Shriram
7 Years Old quotes by Ram Shriram
We, Equality 7-2521, were not happy in those year in the Home of the Students. It was not that the learning was too hard for us. It was that the learning was too easy. This is a great sin, to be born with a head which is too quick. It is not good to be different from our brothers, but it is evil to be superior to them. The Teachers told us so, and they frowned when they looked at us. ~ Ayn Rand
7 Years Old quotes by Ayn Rand
There are seven incarnations (and six correlates) necessary to becoming an Artist: 1. Explorer (Courage) 2. Surveyor (Vision) 3. Miner (Strength) 4. Refiner (Patience) 5. Designer (Intelligence) 6. Maker (Experience) 7. Artist. First, you must leave the safety of your home and go into the dangers of the world, whether to an actual territory or some unexamined aspect of the psyche. This is what is meant by 'Explorer.' Next, you must have the vision to recognize your destination once you arrive there. Note that a destination may sometimes also be the journey. This is what is meant by 'Surveyor.' Third, you must be strong enough to dig up the facts, follow veins of history, unearth telling details. This is what is meant by 'Miner.' Fourth, you must have the patience to winnow and process your material into something rare. This may take months or even years. And this is what is meant by 'Refiner.' Fifth, you must use your intellect to conceive of your material as something meaning more than its origins. This is what is meant by 'Designer.' Six, you must fashion a work independent of everything that has gone before it including yourself. This is accomplished though experience and is what is meant by 'Maker.' At this stage, the work is acceptable. You will be fortunate to have progressed so far. It is unlikely, however, that you will go any farther. Most do not. But let us assume you are exceptional. Let us assume you are rare. What then does it mean to reach the final incarnation? ~ Mark Z. Danielewski
7 Years Old quotes by Mark Z. Danielewski
Within 7 days, 75% of people will have given up on their New Year's resolutions; that's tomorrow. Evaluate yourself. Don't be one of them. ~ Robert Kiyosaki
7 Years Old quotes by Robert Kiyosaki
11 WAYS TO BE UNREMARKABLY AVERAGE 1. Accept what people tell you at face value. 2. Don't question authority. 3. Go to college because you're supposed to, not because you want to learn something. 4. Go overseas once or twice in your life, to somewhere safe like England. 5. Don't try to learn another language; everyone else will eventually learn English. 6. Think about starting your own business, but never do it. 7. Think about writing a book, but never do it. 8. Get the largest mortgage you qualify for and spend 30 years paying for it. 9. Sit at a desk 40 hours a week for an average of 10 hours of productive work. 10. Don't stand out or draw attention to yourself. 11. Jump through hoops. Check off boxes. ~ Chris Guillebeau
7 Years Old quotes by Chris Guillebeau
Each of our children during their high school years went to 'early morning seminary' - scripture study classes that met in the home of a church member every school day morning from 6:30 until 7:15. ~ Clayton Christensen
7 Years Old quotes by Clayton Christensen
Innumerable careful examinations of all kinds of stones in all parts of the world prove that the earth's crust was formed about 4,000,000,000 years ago. Yes, and all that science knows is that something like man existed 1,000,000 years ago! And out of that gigantic river of time it has managed to dam up only a tiny rivulet of 7,000 years of human history, at the cost of a lot of hard work, many adventures and a great deal of curiosity. But what are 7,000 years of human history compared with thousands of millions of years of the history of the universe? ~ Erich Von Daniken
7 Years Old quotes by Erich Von Daniken
Steve Jobs came back to Apple in 1997 - the iPod came out 4 years later. 3 years after that is the first time his market cap grew. It took 7 years. ~ Carol Bartz
7 Years Old quotes by Carol Bartz
Cows provide approx 100 million tonnes of dry dung a year costing Rs 5000 crores which saves 50 million tonnes of firewood which again means that many trees saved and more environmental damage prevented. It is calculated that if these 73 million animals were to be replaced, we would need 7.3 million tractors at the cost of 2.5 lac each which would amount to an investment of 180,000 crores. In addition 2 crore, 37 lakh and 50 thousand tonnes of diesel which would mean another 57,000 crore rupees. This is how much we owe these animals, and this is what we stand to lose by killing them. ~ Maneka Gandhi
7 Years Old quotes by Maneka Gandhi
That was really cool. I got to kiss a little boy. I was 7 and he was 10, and his name is Thomas Curtis. He was the first boy I've ever kissed in my entire life and he was three years older than me. ~ Dakota Fanning
7 Years Old quotes by Dakota Fanning
Since the dawn of time, several billion human (or humanlike) beings have lived, each contributing a little genetic variability to the total human stock. Out of this vast number, the whole of our understanding of human prehistory is based on the remains, often exceedingly fragmentary, of perhaps five thousand individuals. You could fit it all into the back of a pickup truck if you didn't mind how much you jumbled everything up, Ian Tattersall, the bearded and friendly curator of anthropology at the American Museum of Natural History in New York, replied when I asked him the size of the total world archive of hominid and early human bones.
The shortage wouldn't be so bad if the bones were distributed evenly through time and space, but of course they are not. They appear randomly, often in the most tantalizing fashion. Homo erectus walked the Earth for well over a million years and inhabited territory from the Atlantic edge of Europe to the Pacific side of China, yet if you brought back to life every Homo erectus individual whose existence we can vouch for, they wouldn't fill a school bus. Homo habilis consists of even less: just two partial skeletons and a number of isolated limb bones. Something as short-lived as our own civilization would almost certainly not be known from the fossil record at all.
In Europe, Tattersall offers by way of illustration, you've got hominid skulls in Georgia dated to about 1.7 million years ago, but then you have a gap of almost a millio ~ Bill Bryson
7 Years Old quotes by Bill Bryson
Casey, "I know where I want to be in ten years, do you?"
Cappie, "I wanna be with you. ~ Greek Season 1 Episode 7 37 Min
7 Years Old quotes by Greek Season 1 Episode 7 37 Min
Dear John - It will be many years before you understand fully what a great man your father was. His loss is a deep personal tragedy for all of us, but I wanted you particularly to know that I share your grief - You can always be proud of him - Affectionately Lyndon B. Johnson The second was a little longer. Himself the father of two girls, he had been particularly fond of the President's daughter. THE WHITE HOUSE WASHINGTON Friday Night 7:30 November 22, 1963 Dearest Caroline - Your father's death has been a great tragedy for the Nation, as well as for you, and I wanted you to know how much my thoughts are of you at this time. He was a wise and devoted man. You can always be proud of what he did for his country - Affectionately Lyndon B. Johnson ~ William Manchester
7 Years Old quotes by William Manchester
The Angles Of The Frame
Many years have passed since the day,
I looked into a mirror, saw a wrinkled face.
I've been disclosed to the bulging sands of my bed.

Aeons of breath account for the many veins in my atrium.

The bull I breast-fed for many years
And I've submerged into the frame.

I knew the justifications were hard,
Hard as against the current of water.
No news from the ambiguous points
something uncommon.
It can't be justified by natural rules,
many years we've been tangled on it.

This usurped land is a part of all buried treasure islands
No finger points in any direction.
Lost in the dead-end alleys
Tracing images without a compass.

Horse pounding pulse sing endlessly in my blood.
My kinsmen of horses…
Blood-line linked as to rays of a circle
like roots of a tree growing deep on the roof.

You can't stop the hands of the clock.
You can't come back to the broken minutes.
The days have been arranged one after another.
The knights have left the game one after another.

There was a straw mat where you fell asleep.
I became numb, quite used to the stillness of the house.

Was something supposed to get away from the core
to join us?
A century has passed and we still live in this house.

Dimensions hav ~ Rosa Jamali
7 Years Old quotes by Rosa Jamali
Never has the promise of glowing skin been more dangerously apt than in the early years of the twentieth century when radium was commonly used as a featured ingredient in beauty products. (credit 7.11) Thanks ~ Bill Bryson
I always joke to my dad and thank him for giving me this little boy body, when I was 6 or 7, my gymnastics coach looked at my quads and told the other coach to come over and see my quads. They were big then and still are. But I've kind of embraced it through the years. ~ Ali Krieger
7 Years Old quotes by Ali Krieger
I was told
The average girl begins to plan her wedding at the age of 7
She picks the colors and the cake first
By the age of 10
She knows time,
And location
By 17
She's already chosen a gown
2 bridesmaids
And a maid of honor
By 23
She's waiting for a man
Who wont break out in hives when he hears the word "commitment"
Someone who doesn't smell like a Band-Aid drenched in lonely
Someone who isn't a temporary solution to the empty side of the bed
Someone
Who'll hold her hand like it's the only one they've ever seen
To be honest
I don't know what kind of tux I'll be wearing
I have no clue what want my wedding will look like
But I imagine
The women who pins my last to hers
Will butterfly down the aisle
Like a 5 foot promise
I imagine
Her smile
Will be so large that you'll see it on google maps
And know exactly where our wedding is being held
The woman that I plan to marry
Will have champagne in her walk
And I will get drunk on her footsteps
When the pastor asks
If I take this woman to be my wife
I will say yes before he finishes the sentence
I'll apologize later for being impolite
But I will also explain him
That our first kiss happened 6 years ago
And I've been practicing my "Yes"
For past 2, 165 days
When people ask me about my wedding
I never really know what to say
But whe ~ Rudy Francisco
7 Years Old quotes by Rudy Francisco
My first company was MicroSolutions. I worked 20 hours a day. I didn't take a vacation for 7 years. I didn't even take the time to read a fiction book. It was all about work. When I sold it, I promised myself I would never wear a watch and only wear a suit to weddings, funerals and to meet the President. ~ Mark Cuban
7 Years Old quotes by Mark Cuban
I had recently read that 3.7 million Americans, according to a Gallup poll, believed that they had been abducted by aliens at one time or another, so it was clear that my people needed me.
On his move back to America after living in England for twenty years. ~ Bill Bryson
If we ever establish contact with intelligent aliens living on a planet around a distant star ... They would be made of similar atoms to us. They could trace their origins back to the big bang 13.7 billion years ago, and they would share with us the universe's future. However, the surest common culture would be mathematics. ~ Martin Rees
7 Years Old quotes by Martin Rees
In the summer of 1954, after several years in Austin, Minnesota, our family moved across the state to the small, rural town of Worthington, where my dad became regional manager for a life insurance company. To me, at age 7, Worthington seemed a perfectly splendid spot on the earth. ~ Tim O'Brien
7 Years Old quotes by Tim O'Brien
There is a massive, irreconcilable conflict between science and religion. Religion was humanity's original cosmology, biology and anthropology. It provided explanations for the origin of the world, life and humans. Science now gives us increasingly complete explanations for those big three. We know the origins of the universe, the physics of the big bang and how the basic chemical elements formed in supernovas. We know that life on this planet originated about 4 billion years ago, and we are all descendants of that original replicating molecule. Thanks to Darwin we know that natural selection is the only workable explanation for the design and variety of all life on this planet. Paleoanthropologists and geneticists have reconstructed much of the human tree of life. We are risen apes, not fallen angels. We are the most successful and last surviving African hominid. Every single person on this Earth, all 7 billion of us, arose 50,000 years ago from small bands of African hunter-gatherers, a total population of somewhere between 600 and 2,000 individuals. ~ J. Anderson Thomson
7 Years Old quotes by J. Anderson Thomson
Even the relatively small amount of trans fats are likely to be causing around 7,000 premature deaths from heart disease per year. ~ Walter Willett
7 Years Old quotes by Walter Willett
Martin, Willie Wash (? - 1926) YEARS ACTIVE: 1920-1925 VICTIMS: 7 RACE OF VICTIMS: White AREA: Arkansas KILL METHODS: Bludgeoning RAPE: Yes NOTES: His victims were all attractive women who walked past a swamp where he spent a good deal of time. After dragging them into the swamp, he raped them and then beat them to death with rocks, tree branches, or pipes. He was later executed by electrocution. ~ Justin Cottrell
7 Years Old quotes by Justin Cottrell
Sir Thomas More (7 February 1478 – 6 July 1535), also known as Saint Thomas More, was an English lawyer, author, and statesman. During his lifetime he earned a reputation as a leading humanist scholar and occupied many public offices, including that of Lord Chancellor from 1529 to 1532. More coined the word "utopia", a name he gave to an ideal, imaginary island nation whose political system he described in a book published in 1516. He is chiefly remembered for his principled refusal to accept King Henry VIII's claim to be supreme head of the Church of England, a decision which ended his political career and led to his execution as a traitor. In 1935, four hundred years after his death, More was canonized in the Catholic Church by Pope Pius XI, and was later declared the patron saint of lawyers and statesmen. He shares his feast day, June 22 on the Catholic calendar of saints, with Saint John Fisher, the only Bishop during the English Reformation to maintain his allegiance to the Pope. More was added to the Anglican Churches' calendar of saints in 1980. Source: Wikipedia ~ Thomas More
7 Years Old quotes by Thomas More
I joined the swim team when I was 12, and I was the worst kid in the pool - I was put with a group of 7-year-olds. ~ Lance Armstrong
7 Years Old quotes by Lance Armstrong
Imagine, a First World country founded on egalitarian principles in which the top 20 per cent of households have 84 per cent of the wealth, while the bottom 40 per cent have 0.3 per cent; and one family, the Waltons, owns more than the bottom 40 per cent of US families combined; and the ratio of CEO salary to unskilled worker is 354 to 1 (fifty years ago it was 20 to 1). A minimum wage of $7.25 per hour, which is 34 per cent less than workers on the minimum were getting in 1968. More than 20 per cent of children in the United States live in poverty, more than twice the rate of any European country. With a quarter of totalitarian China's population, democratic America has about the same number of people in jail. ~ Don Watson
7 Years Old quotes by Don Watson
There was a band in San Diego, Bluegrass Etc, that played a weekly gig. My parents would take my brother and me every Saturday night for 7 or 8 years. Sean and I started taking lessons with them and they gave us a great foundation in bluegrass instrumentation. They were the lens through which I saw music for a very long time. ~ Sara Watkins
7 Years Old quotes by Sara Watkins
If we thought it would improve our relationship, we would get married tomorrow, but as it is, nearly 7 years after we got engaged, we are content to wait. ~ Benny Anderson
7 Years Old quotes by Benny Anderson
Elliot Perlman Quotes «
» Age 7 Quotes