227 Tv Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 227 Tv.

Quotes About 227 Tv

Enjoy collection of 41 227 Tv quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 227 Tv. Righ click to see and save pictures of 227 Tv quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

From its earliest days, NASA had followed a policy of maximum, though prudent, disclosure. We had to do everything openly - and soon under intensive, live TV coverage. ~ Gene Kranz
227 Tv quotes by Gene Kranz
I'm not on the radio all day long. I'm not on TV. ~ G-Eazy
227 Tv quotes by G-Eazy
Oprah is a wealthy person, pack leader of the human world. So many see her as the dominant one, as the authority figure. The way I view her energy, seeing her on TV, is a very calm, quiet energy. You need, in order to gain control, higher energy than your dog. ~ Cesar Millan
227 Tv quotes by Cesar Millan
I watch TV more than I used to, and the commercials don't impress me. The standard of execution is very high, but the standard of ideas is appalling. ~ Paul Arden
227 Tv quotes by Paul Arden
I sprinkle some flour on the dough and roll it out with the heavy, wooden rolling pin. Once it's the perfect size and thickness, I flip the rolling pin around and sing into the handle - American Idol style.

"Calling Gloriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . . ."

And then I turn around.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Without thinking, I bend my arm and throw the rolling pin like a tomahawk . . . straight at the head of the guy who's standing just inside the kitchen door.

The guy I didn't hear come in.

The guy who catches the hurling rolling pin without flinching - one-handed and cool as a gorgeous cucumber - just an inch from his perfect face.

He tilts his head to the left, looking around the rolling pin to meet my eyes with his soulful brown ones. "Nice toss."

Logan St. James.

Bodyguard. Totally badass. Sexiest guy I have ever seen - and that includes books, movies and TV, foreign and domestic. He's the perfect combo of boyishly could-go-to-my-school kind of handsome, mixed with dangerously hot and tantalizingly mysterious. If comic-book Superman, James Dean, Jason Bourne and some guy with the smoothest, most perfectly pitched, British-Scottish-esque, Wessconian-accented voice all melded together into one person, they would make Logan fucking St. James.

And I just tried to clock him with a baking tool - while wearing my Rick and Morty pajama short-shorts, a Winnie-the-Pooh T-shirt I've had sinc ~ Emma Chase
227 Tv quotes by Emma Chase
TV and more TV. It looks like something out of an old movie," Sam said. "Forty, fifty years ago, they were always dragging out the TV screens when they wanted to show what the glorious future would look like. As if the future was just going to be more TV."

"And, as it turned out, it is," Rosa said. ~ Pat Cadigan
227 Tv quotes by Pat Cadigan
TV journalism is a much more collaborative, horizontal business than print reporting. It has to be, because of the logistics. Anchors are wholly dependent on producers to do all the hustling. ~ Tina Brown
227 Tv quotes by Tina Brown
There are obviously legal restrictions on what you can do on TV in the States, as there are everywhere. ~ Dave Rowntree
227 Tv quotes by Dave Rowntree
Congratulations on your new Amazon Fire Stick, as you now have an awesome little device that is going to help give you one of the largest selections of new videos and TV shows available on any streaming stick or box. ~ Nathaniel Hill
227 Tv quotes by Nathaniel Hill
Network's rating dependent. A show might not stick. A lot's timing. Like, my Bradley Cooper in 'Kitchen Confidential' didn't always work. Cable supports young shows. TV Land, which you can find on Hulu, Amazon, iTunes, wanted 'Younger.' They came to me. ~ Darren Star
227 Tv quotes by Darren Star
I tried to grow up. Honest. Didn't quite happen. I guess I'm someone for whom youth still seems more real than the present, or the half century in between. And why not? I'm deeply underwhelmed by most contemporary art, literature, music, films, TV, the heinous little phones, money talk, real estate talk, all that stuff. The Internet, which at first seemed so fascinating, appears to be evolving into something even worse than TV, but we'll see. ~ Donald Fagen
227 Tv quotes by Donald Fagen
We have the media, which is such a waste in the sense that you can actually feel your IQ get lower as you watch TV. ~ Michio Kaku
227 Tv quotes by Michio Kaku
The whole world is watching America, and America is watching TV. ~ Sam Levenson
227 Tv quotes by Sam Levenson
I'm not shutting doors on myself, in any way, within theater, musical theater, TV and film. ~ Lara Pulver
227 Tv quotes by Lara Pulver
She told him television was a bad influence. Probably she was right. Like those white birds he's been seeing outside the window, it flashes its wings and promises whatever you want, even before you knew you wanted it. ~ Barbara Kingsolver
227 Tv quotes by Barbara Kingsolver
I honestly feel like we never had a bad episode by TV standards. Every week I felt there were so many strong components of the show, especially the writing. ~ Donal Logue
227 Tv quotes by Donal Logue
Have you ever played Killer Bunnies?" she asked.
"Killer Bunnies?" he repeated, blinking the way people always did when they didn't follow her brain's train.
"It's a card game. Not spades and clubs, kings and jacks cards. It's like a board game, with cards instead of a board. Here. I'll show you." She stretched up to the top shelf beside her TV and pulled down a bright blue box. "But I have to warn you, I never hesitate to use the nuclear warheads or the anti-matter raisins. Your bunnies are going down. ~ Jamie Farrell
227 Tv quotes by Jamie Farrell
The hours spent viewing TV are hours not available for actively participating in the real world, or playing, or being involved with friends and family. Watching television is an individual activity that tends to discourage interaction with others; as viewing time increases, family communication time decreases. As family communication decreases, people grow more distant from each other and may even forget how to carry on a good conversation. ~ Louise Hart
227 Tv quotes by Louise Hart
I'm not saying don't do the work you got, but instead of this two hours of watching TV at the hotel lobby or this three hours of sitting under the pier and reading comic books or worrying about what you're doing ... what value do you have? Can you read? There are people out there who can't read - go read to them. ~ Andy Andrews
227 Tv quotes by Andy Andrews
When I've really been in love with someone, it's not because they looked a certain way or liked a certain TV show or a certain cuisine. It's more because when I watched a certain TV show or ate a certain cuisine with them, it was the most fun thing ever. ~ Aziz Ansari
227 Tv quotes by Aziz Ansari
The book had been the key: it showed him a secret world that existed alongside the daily, humdrum one, but that seemed invisible to most people. The birds weren't just things flapping about in the background; they had lives, just like people did: they got married, had families, fought each other and died, and so did the foxes and the squirrels and everything else. And it was happening all the time and all around him, not just in TV programmes, or in Africa or wherever. It was all going on, secretly and without anything to do with people; and TC longed, longed, to belong to it all. ~ Melissa Harrison
227 Tv quotes by Melissa Harrison
I combined theatre and films with live TV, such as 'The Royal Variety Show,' performing sketches opposite Bob Hope and Maurice Chevalier. ~ Shirley Eaton
227 Tv quotes by Shirley Eaton
I spent my entire first pay cheque from 'Cracker,' a TV show on ABC, on an Audi because my other car broke down and I needed to get to work. ~ Josh Hartnett
227 Tv quotes by Josh Hartnett
If I don't work, I'll be sitting on the couch watching TV, eating popcorn and getting like a cow. ~ Celia Cruz
227 Tv quotes by Celia Cruz
Tristan Mack Wilds: One of the conversations from Ed that I remember the absolute most, it was during my audition. We've had deep, intellectual conversations and we've had ones where he'll say a few words that will stick with you for the rest of your life. This is one of the joints that stick with you for the rest of your life. I was in the middle of auditions, and i twas kind of the last audition for the character of Michael ... Ed pulled me out. He's kind of sitting there, kind of just thinking. He said, 'Less is more. Remember that for the rest of your life. ... The less you do, the more everybody will feel it. Because we're so prone to seeing so much. With acting, with life, whatever. W'ere so prone to seeing so much more more. But when there's less, the mystery behind it, it leaves people guessing. It feels so much more. (227) ~ Jonathan Abrams
227 Tv quotes by Jonathan Abrams
The first twenty shows at TV 23 were really a workshop. ~ Joel Hodgson
227 Tv quotes by Joel Hodgson
What bothers me about TV is that it tends to take our minds off our minds. ~ Robert Orben
227 Tv quotes by Robert Orben
I think a lot of TV insults the audience. ~ Bernie Mac
227 Tv quotes by Bernie Mac
Traveling around, it's difficult to follow much TV. Mainly I'm somebody who watches sports. ~ Retief Goosen
227 Tv quotes by Retief Goosen
Every morning, walking to work, I dodge a river of hipsters in skinny jeans and chunky eyewear riding skateboards - grown men! riding skateboards! - while carrying five-dollar cups of coffee to their jobs at companies with names that sound like characters from a TV show for little kids: Kaggle and Clinkle, Vungle and Gangaroo. ~ Dan Lyons
227 Tv quotes by Dan Lyons
We don't work in the traditional TV format where we're like writing concurrently to shooting. Like, we really view it as a large feature film. ~ Jay Duplass
227 Tv quotes by Jay Duplass
I'm always telling people baseball needs to be more prominent in the African American community. What a better way to do so, going on these TV shows and appearing on the cover of this or that. Now kids can see how baseball can change your life. Frank Thomas did that for me. ~ Matt Kemp
227 Tv quotes by Matt Kemp
A book in the hand is worth a dozen TV shows in the bush. ~ E. Hank Buchmann
227 Tv quotes by E. Hank Buchmann
Reality TV is anything but. ~ James Dyson
227 Tv quotes by James Dyson
The most important thing, married or single, is that you can't compare your life to overly simplified fantasy figures on TV, in movies, or in magazines. Every human being is unique. Every relationship is unique. If you're in it, it's your job to find out what's unique about it. I don't think you should be in a relationship and downgrade it because it doesn't look the same as some Hollywood image. ~ Joseph Gordon-Levitt
227 Tv quotes by Joseph Gordon-Levitt
When I create a TV show, it's so that I can write it. I'm not an empire builder; my writing staff is usually a combination of two kinds of people - experts in the world the show is set in, and young writers who will not be unhappy if they're not writing scripts. ~ Aaron Sorkin
227 Tv quotes by Aaron Sorkin
I kind of got lost down a road of TV and film, so it's great to come back to theatre. ~ Richard C. Armitage
227 Tv quotes by Richard C. Armitage
Because good writing in a TV cartoon is so rare, I think the animation on The Simpsons is often overlooked. ~ Matt Groening
227 Tv quotes by Matt Groening
For that matter, you might also try watching less TV in general; studies have shown that the less negative TV we watch, specifically violent media, the happier we are. This doesn't mean shutting ourselves off from the real world or ignoring problems. Psychologists have found that people who watch less TV are actually more accurate judges of life's risks and rewards than those who subject themselves to the tales of crime, tragedy, and death that appear night after night on the ten o'clock news.32 That's because these people are less likely to see sensationalized or one-sided sources of information, and thus see reality more clearly. Exercise ~ Shawn Achor
227 Tv quotes by Shawn Achor
My mom put me in a Pampers commercial on TV. ~ Christian Slater
227 Tv quotes by Christian Slater
I'm not a movie guy, I'm not a TV sitcom guy, but whatever seems to fit and is funny is good for me. ~ Dave Attell
227 Tv quotes by Dave Attell
Kallen Kouzuki Quotes «
» Selbee And Associates Quotes