15 Minutes Of Fame Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 15 Minutes Of Fame.

Quotes About 15 Minutes Of Fame

Enjoy collection of 52 15 Minutes Of Fame quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 15 Minutes Of Fame. Righ click to see and save pictures of 15 Minutes Of Fame quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

You get 15 minutes of fame, I hear, and I've had 14 minutes. The clock's ticking. ~ Tim Howard
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Tim Howard
I feel sorry for these kids in bands. Everything is so disposable nowadays. These kids don't even get 15 minutes of fame, it's like a minute and a half. ~ Zakk Wylde
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Zakk Wylde
How can I have my 15 minutes of fame when open mics only allow you to perform for 10 minutes. ~ R.K. Cowles
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by R.K. Cowles
Fame is a modern phenomenon caused by the explosion of media, where there's a zillion digital channels and snappers everywhere. It's so attainable, so people can have their Warhol 15 minutes of fame, and some are so aggressive. ~ Simon Fuller
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Simon Fuller
In a world of pushing, shoving, striving to get ahead at all costs people; to those who knew him well, John Mann was a breath of fresh air. ~ Matt Micros
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Matt Micros
I want to do things in my community, get out of the public eye, just be normal. You get your 15 minutes of fame, I hear, and I've had 14. The clock's ticking. ~ Tim Howard
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Tim Howard
It's been a tremendous ride. My 15 years, my 15 minutes of fame, is up. ~ Emmitt Smith
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Emmitt Smith
I don't want to be a flash in the pan. I want to be around for a very long time. I want to be like a Sheryl Crow or a Melissa Etheridge or even a Madonna with how her career has lasted so long and she is still respected in the music business. That's really what I am aiming for. I'm not really looking for 15 minutes of fame. ~ Cheyenne Kimball
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Cheyenne Kimball
For a lot of people, when something happens that gives them 15 minutes of fame, they try to create something new out of that. I was really fortunate. For a professional speaker, it is all about press, publicity and PR, so to get that much free publicity ... it made life a lot easier. ~ Judson Laipply
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Judson Laipply
Maybe it's my 15 minutes of fame, maybe it's longer. ~ Jane Harman
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Jane Harman
The fact that my 15 minutes of fame has extended a little longer than 15 minutes is somewhat surprising to me and completely baffling to my wife. ~ Barack Obama
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Barack Obama
In the future we'll all have 15 minutes of fame and 15 minutes of healthcare. ~ Nicole Hollander
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Nicole Hollander
A silly idea is current that good people do not know what temptation means. This is an obvious lie. Only those who try to resist temptation know how strong it is. After all, you find out the strength of the German army by fighting it, not by giving in. You find out the strength of a wind by trying to walk against it, not by lying down. A man who gives in to temptation after five minutes simply does not know what it would have been like an hour later. That is why bad people, in one sense, know very little about badness. They have lived a sheltered life by always giving in. We never find out the strength of the evil impulse inside us until we try to fight it: and Christ, because He was the only man who never yielded to temptation, is also the only man who knows to the full what temptation means - the only complete realist.15 ~ Tad R. Callister
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Tad R. Callister
I'd be damned if I listened to the same money-grubbing whores who'd sell their ideals and principles for their fifteen minutes of fame; the ignorant buffoons that live in a one-dimensional 140-character world. Tweet tweet, roar roar, caw caw, more like baa baa. ~ Bruce Crown
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Bruce Crown
That's where this exciting bundle of energy and joy named Johnny Olson made his entrance and ultimately did the announcing. I had never seen anything like what I was involved in for the next 15 minutes! ~ Randy West
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Randy West
I listen to a lot of Tibetan music before I sleep. I'll just type in 'Tibetan meditation music' on YouTube, and within 15 minutes, it knocks me out. I sleep like a baby. ~ Michelle Phan
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Michelle Phan
My interest in acting came from seeing Broadway shows on summer trips to New York as a child. It was the original production of 'A Chorus Line' in an easy tie with the first 10 -15 minutes of Dustin Hoffman in 'Tootsie' that hooked me on the romantic idea that the impossible, difficult life of a struggling actor was for me. ~ John Lloyd Young
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by John Lloyd Young
I've had a beard a fair few times and, like most guys, when I shave the beard off I experiment with a few different facial hair styles on the way down to clean shaven. But I've never actually had a moustache for any longer than about 10-15 minutes - during the process of shaving off the beard. ~ James Magnussen
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by James Magnussen
I met my wife when we were 15 years old. I knew within 15 minutes of meeting her, that's who I wanted to marry. ~ Justin Allgaier
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Justin Allgaier
The business is about coming up with a business plan and using your relationships and networking and seeing your dreams come true. Everyone on this show has their own business. Fifteen minutes of fame is fleeting. It's about learning the business and creating a new business. ~ Eva Marcille
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Eva Marcille
The terrible state of public education has paid huge dividends in ignorance. Huge. We now have a country that can be told blatant lies
easily checkable, blatant lies
and I'm not talking about the covert workings of the CIA. When we have a terrorist attack, on September 11, 2001 with 19 men
15 of them are Saudis
and five minutes later the whole country thinks they're from Iraq
how can you have faith in the public? This is an easily checkable fact. The whole country is like the O. J. Simpson jurors. ~ Fran Lebowitz
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Fran Lebowitz
I just don't know a couple that's been married more than three years that doesn't annoy the heck out of each other every 15 minutes. ~ Patricia Heaton
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Patricia Heaton
It's really not that hard. If I do a Tonight Show, it's six or seven minutes. If I do a concert, it's 90 minutes. If I do an interview, that's 15 minutes. So by the end of the day I've done three hours worth of work. ~ Howie Mandel
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Howie Mandel
I'm very lazy; if it takes me longer than 15 or 20 minutes to get ready, then I don't want to do it. So I wear a lot of jeans and T-shirts and very normal kind of tomboyish sort of things. ~ Brittany Snow
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Brittany Snow
I thought I'd "missed the wave" of some technology or another. What I didn't appreciate at the time is that new technologies are a lot like buses - one comes every 15 minutes or so. As architects, we have to remember that we cannot stop change, but we can manage it. ~ Nathaniel Schutta
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Nathaniel Schutta
If it is hard to find time to do the complete self-healing, you may practice Reiki by giving Reiki to only the front chakras of the body one day, and the back chakras the next day. This reduces the practice time to about 15-20 minutes, something very achievable in the busiest of schedules. ~ Beena Rani Goel
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Beena Rani Goel
... ... , but as I am a scholar I feel obliged to document what it is like here, most of the time, between the dramatic climaxes. In truth it is like this: You cannot imagine how time can be so still. It hangs. It weighs, and yet there is so little of it. It goes so slowly and it is so scarce. If I was writing this scene it would last a full 15 minutes. I would lie here and you would sit there. ~ Margaret Edson
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Margaret Edson
I'm the guy who spends 15 minutes staring out of the window wondering what to have for lunch. ~ Robert Webb
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Robert Webb
You ask a lot of little kids today what they want to be when they grow up and they say "I want to be famous." You ask them for what reason and they don't know or care. I think Andy Warhol got it wrong: in the future so many people are going to become famous that one day everybody will end up being anonymous for fifteen minutes. ~ Banksy
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Banksy
I'm a big guy so I have to keep my muscles loose. So I do a lot of stretching before the game. I'll do about 10-15 minutes of yoga just to loosen up my body, get warm and get ready to play. ~ DeAndre Jordan
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by DeAndre Jordan
These guys that take a shower, grab a cup of coffee, and go straight to the tee? That's not the way to do it. When you warm up, hit 20 to 25 wedges, a few middle irons, and 10 to 15 3-woods and drivers. If you're going to putt, give yourself 10 minutes. ~ Zach Johnson
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Zach Johnson
I was always told yogurt had to be sweet to appeal to Americans. But when people go to Turkey or Greece, within 15 minutes of their return, they start talking about how much they enjoyed the yogurt there. ~ Hamdi Ulukaya
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Hamdi Ulukaya
One of the reasons so many people fail is they get on this treadmill for an hour or an hour and a half. That's totally unnecessary. If it's cardiovascular, you don't need more than 15 to 17 or 18 minutes if it's vigorous. ~ Jack LaLanne
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Jack LaLanne
The Clinton's secret is that they live in a morally discontinuous universe-events do not have consequences, and what happened 15 minutes ago has no connection to what happens now. Beware of power when it masters the secret of popular amnesia. ~ Lance Morrow
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Lance Morrow
I thought I was Superman until I experienced that life-changing anaphylactic shock. I was eating lunch and gobbled down a couple of bowls of gumbo. Then, 15 minutes later, I'm in my dorm room resting up. My eyes started itching and my throat was swelling up. I could barely breathe. ~ Adrian Peterson
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Adrian Peterson
People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and 15 minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow. ~ Steve Perry
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Steve Perry
Marinara Sauce Tomato Sauce Makes about 3 cups 2 large garlic cloves, lightly smashed 1/4 cup olive oil 2 pounds very ripe plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped, or one 28-ounce can Italian peeled tomatoes, drained and chopped Salt 8 to 10 fresh basil leaves, torn into pieces In a large skillet, cook the garlic in the olive oil over medium heat, pressing it occasionally with the back of a spoon, until golden, about 4 minutes. Add the tomatoes and salt to taste. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring often, until the sauce is thick, 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the tomatoes. Stir in the basil leaves. Serve over hot cooked spaghetti or other pasta. ~ Allen Rucker
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Allen Rucker
I got shocked really bad at a show once. We do this big intro to a cover of the Smiths' "Panic on the Streets of London" and I got a huge shock and went, 'Ohhhh!' We had to stop the show for 15 minutes. ~ Pete Yorn
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Pete Yorn
I try to find 15 minutes a day to just be alone without any distractions just for headspace to meditate and get my Zen on. I think that helps me get through the hecticness of the day on tour with the interviews, the sound check, the meet and greets, the show and the post-show meet and greets. ~ G-Eazy
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by G-Eazy
Fighters are afraid of conditioning, they are afraid of getting tired, but I don't want to have anxiety or be afraid of anything. I can go 100 percent out there and never have to worry about getting tired. Everybody says fighting is 90 percent mental, and it's true. Knowing you can go 15 minutes or 25 minutes without any problem can help you sustain that mental advantage over your opponent ... ~ Nick Diaz
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Nick Diaz
Seconds turn into minutes and minutes into hours. It is all still the same. Or it no longer is. If I were to ask what has changed, perhaps nothing, but conceivably everything would be the befitting reply. I no longer feel the same.
Loss preceded me, alienating my soul from the body. I feel I am gliding through an alley making a journey from the known towards the unknown. There is a deep abyss inside where sometime back, my heart used to beat and a noisy, rusty old machine has replaced my mind; solitarily creating useless noise.
I don't remember what day it is and since when have I been lying here. It must have been yesterday… or was it day before. I cannot recollect anything except the dull throbbing pain inside my brain. I can see the time, almost 9: 45, difficult to say which time of the day it is.
The bigger hand is soon going to overshadow the smaller hand. It looks like a game of cat and mouse; the bigger hand chasing the smaller one. Anyone stronger in terms of physical appearance, money, power, fame or name tramples upon the weak ones - that is the rule of the world. There are only two possible reasons behind it, love or hate. When you love someone you want to control everything that person does and hence, sometimes, knowingly or unknowingly you squash them like melons.
While on the other hand in the case of hate, there is no need to specify the reason for walking over someone like that. Hate is a strong reason in itself. I am confused as to what ~ Namrata
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Namrata
If the original Facebook was the first five minutes [of a conversation] and the stream was the next 15, what I want to show you today is the rest-the next few hours of a deep engaging conversation. ~ Mark Zuckerberg
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Mark Zuckerberg
The ones [comedies] that I always liked, whether it's Terms of Endearment, Broadcast News, or Fast Times of Ridgemont High, they were all about two hours, or a little bit over two hours. With that extra 15 or 20 minutes, you can get to real character and you're not just stuck in plot. ~ Judd Apatow
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Judd Apatow
Some friends of mine work in an office. They were getting really nervous from their coffee breaks, so they started to have wig breaks. They tried on wigs for 15 minutes. They found this relaxing. So that's Wig Therapy. ~ Laurie Anderson
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Laurie Anderson
In the future, everyone will have fifteen minutes of fame. Followed by fifteen minutes of legal problems, fifteen minutes of ridicule from late-night TV hosts, fifteen minutes of obscurity, and fifteen minutes of "Where are they now?". ~ Dan Piraro
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Dan Piraro
The children were watched through a one-way mirror, and the film that shows their behavior during the waiting time always has the audience roaring in laughter. About half the children managed the feat of waiting for 15 minutes, mainly by keeping their attention away from the tempting reward. Ten or fifteen years later, a large gap had opened between those who had resisted temptation and those who had not. The resisters had higher measures of executive control in cognitive tasks, and especially the ability to reallocate their attention effectively. As young adults, they were less likely to take drugs. A significant difference in intellectual aptitude emerged: the children who had shown more self-control as four-year-olds had substantially higher scores on tests of intelligence. ~ Daniel Kahneman
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Daniel Kahneman
Let's look at lending, where they're using big data for the credit side. And it's just credit data enhanced, by the way, which we do, too. It's nothing mystical. But they're very good at reducing the pain points. They can underwrite it quicker using - I'm just going to call it big data, for lack of a better term: "Why does it take two weeks? Why can't you do it in 15 minutes?" ~ Jamie Dimon
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Jamie Dimon
In 40 years I have not spent 15 minutes without thinking of Jesus. ~ Charles Spurgeon
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Charles Spurgeon
If George Bush [Jr.] decided he was going to turn the troops loose on Syria and Iran after that he would last in office for about 15 minutes. In fact if President Bush were to try that now even I would think that he ought to be impeached. You can't get away with that sort of thing in this democracy. ~ Lawrence Eagleburger
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Lawrence Eagleburger
Whatever you are going through- don't give up. It has been my experience that the biggest breakthroughs are usually preceded by the darkest times. If you quit- you will never know whats on the other side of the coin. But if you have the tenacity and fortitude to endure, you will eventually overcome. Remember, even tough times dont last forever. Eventually something has to give ; it will either be you or the obstacle. Choose to persist and eventually the obstacle will start to crack. However, during these difficult times, never miss reading for 15 minutes a day. Thats where your strength will come from. As evangelist Joel Osteen says "The darkest hour is just before dawn ~ Andy Holligan
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Andy Holligan
Yoga is at the core of my health and wellness routine; even if it's only for 10 to 15 minutes I find it helps me to re-center and to focus as well as improve my overall core strength. ~ Miranda Kerr
15 Minutes Of Fame quotes by Miranda Kerr
The Clock on the Morning Lenape Building

Must Clocks be circles?
Time is not a circle.
Suppose the Mother of All Minutes started
right here, on the sidewalk
in front of the Morning Lenape Building, and the parade
of minutes that followed--each of them, say, one inch long--
headed out that way, down Bridge Street.
Where would Now be? This minute?
Out past the moon?
Jupiter?
The nearest star?

Who came up with minutes, anyway?
Who needs them?
Name one good thing a minute's ever done.
They shorten fun and measure misery.
Get rid of them, I say.
Down with minutes!
And while you're at it--take hours
with you too. Don't get me started
on them.

Clocks--that's the problem.
Every clock is a nest of minutes and hours.
Clocks strap us into their shape.
Instead of heading for the nearest star, all we do
is corkscrew.
Clocks lock us into minutes, make Ferris wheel
riders of us all, lug us round and round
from number to number,
dice the time of our lives into tiny bits
until the bits are all we know
and the only question we care to ask is
"What time is it?"

As if minutes could tell.
As if Arnold could look up at this clock on