10 Sexy Stories Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 10 Sexy Stories.

Quotes About 10 Sexy Stories

Enjoy collection of 39 10 Sexy Stories quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 10 Sexy Stories. Righ click to see and save pictures of 10 Sexy Stories quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

In the evening, the summer haze hovers over the fields like a translucent amber blanket waiting to put the crops to bed, tucking them in sweetly before the chill of the night descends over all. The locusts buzz in the distance and the mosquitoes gather around the porch lights as we play cards and sip lemonade. It's muggy, but a comfortable kind of humid, like natures hug on your sun-kissed skin. ~ Sky Ashton
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Sky Ashton
I'm glad people see some of the stories that way. I see where they're coming from, although none of the stories are specifically intended to arouse. There is a gender divide on the short story "The Girlfriend Game" - women seem to consider it "sexy" but men usually find it uncomfortable. ~ Nick Antosca
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Nick Antosca
Apple of My Eye is a twisted collection of short stories by Amy Grech, including the sexy and deadly title story that makes you want to stay home with the door locked and the lights on. Grech's stories are sinister, sneaky, convoluted and dangerous - and absolutely not to be missed!
- Jonathan Maberry, Bram Stoker Award-Winning Author of
Ghost Road Blues and Dead Man's Song ~ Jonathan Maberry
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Jonathan Maberry
Wendy Doniger has spent decades collecting not only myths from ancient texts but stories of all kinds from novels, movies, newspapers about an old mystery: what has or hasn't happened in bed for centuries. Rich in insights about sex, lies, and personal identity, the result is entertaining, enthralling, and, yes, sexy. ~ Roberto Calasso
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Roberto Calasso
You should go upstairs and relax a little. Take a nap or read one of those books that make your cheeks burn."
She playfully squinted at him. "How would you know what I look like when I read?"
He leaned forward, crossing his arms on the table. "I like watching you read."
"Really?" she questioned.
"Why?"
"It's sexy the way you react to the stories," he whispered. "Your gestures are usually simple like a giggle or a gasp. But occasionally, your nipples harden. ~ Stacey O'Neale
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Stacey O'Neale
grew up reading books where vampires were scary. This novel is an attempt to make them scary again. When I thought of the premise that became DRACULAS, I knew it needed to be a group project. Take four well-known horror authors, let them each create their own unique characters, and have them fight for their lives during a vampire outbreak at a secluded, rural hospital. This is NOT a collection of short stories. It's a single, complete novel. And it's going to freak you out. If you're easily disturbed, have a weak stomach, or are prone to nightmares, stop reading right now. There are no sexy teen heartthrobs herein. You have been warned. ~ Blake Crouch
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Blake Crouch
DICK'S DESIRE

Dick's eyes-
Soft, cold, and blue-
Meet Devonshire's-
Dark, sexy, and yearning.

Turning away-
Dick grabs two packets of sugar-
While Devonshire's eyes-
Are still upon him-
Pondering his every move.

Is Dick a playboy,
A ladies' man,
A mans' man,
Or a killer?

Does his sex long for,
Something hard-
Or something soft?

Does he need cream in his coffee-
The screaming splash of a man,
Or the sweet flow of a woman?

Finishing up at the bar-
Dick turns to leave-
Meets Devonshire's gaze again-
Hot, thirsty, and longing-
But full of trepidation.

Following the flow of etiquette-
Dick shoots out of the cafe,
Past Devonshire,
And into a world of dashed hopes,
And regrets.

But Devonshire-
No longer of two worlds-
Rises in pursuit-
Goes after Dick,
And taps him on the shoulder.

Dick gives a turn,
Raises his shoulders,
And smiles with interest-
Taking Devonshire's hand,
And asking his name.

Devonshire answers-
Desire.

Dick invites Devonshire to dinner,
Where he eats everything,
Swallowing Dick's life stories,
And devouring his misgivings.

For dessert,
Devonshire takes Dick home,
Into his bed,
Against his flesh,
And gives Dick all of him-
His deepest desires,< ~ Giorge Leedy
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Giorge Leedy
*chillin wit my smart hoe*

me: bae whats the temperature of the sun?

her: 10 million degrees

me: ur so sexy when u know things ~ Zootedboy
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Zootedboy
I've programmed myself musically to come up with love-feeling tracks that are romantic, sexy, but classy, all in one. And that's the challenge. Once I create that music, then the lyrical content starts to come - you know, the stories and things like that. ~ R. Kelly
10 Sexy Stories quotes by R. Kelly
He would tell stories about the Holy City, about Solomon, a just king, a poet-king, a monarch with a thousand concubines. We weren't quite sure what concubines were, but we guessed: a concubine ... Concubines! One thousand! One thousand women in all colours and shapes - but all of them sexy, of course - one thousand - one thousand raving beauties lying side by side on a bed (what a bed! How wide it must have been!), all of them smiling, all of them reaching out their arms, all of them saying something in Hebrew - but the meaning was unmistakeable - "Come here, sweety." One thousand women. If one were to spend twenty, or fifteen minutes with each one of them, how long would it take to ... ? A problem that our math teacher never assigned us for homework ... ! ~ Moacyr Scliar
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Moacyr Scliar
I keep saying that the sexy job in the next 10 years will be statisticians, and I'm not kidding. ~ Hal Varian
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Hal Varian
Knowing that we were doing good work and the stories were good. They were original and charming. They weren't particularly violent or sexy or any of that. They were just unique and that had a good feel to it. ~ Derek Jacobi
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Derek Jacobi
So when a little girl asks her father where the moon came from, he might tell her that the moon circles around the earth and reflects light from the sun. He might tell her that the moon likes to play hide-and-seek with the sun, so sometimes the moon looks like it's peeking out from behind a black curtain; sometimes all you can see is the top of its head, and sometimes you can't even see it at all! He might tell her about how the moon has invisible arms that can pull the oceans back and forth, making tides rise and fall. He might tell her that astronauts have walked on the moon and played golf on the moon and collected rocks from the moon. He might tell her that the moon has dimples and craters and basins that we can see only with a telescope and that there's a special place on the moon called the Sea of Tranquility that isn't really a sea. Then the father might take the little girl outside, hoist her up onto his shoulders, and let her stare at the moon for a while. He might recite a poem about a cow jumping over the moon or sing a song about a dreamy-eyed kid slow-dancing with it. Soon the little girl will become so lost in her father's beautiful stories that she will forget she ever had a question to begin with. ~ Rachel Held Evans
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Rachel Held Evans
There's a great tradition in storytelling that's thousands of years old, telling stories about kings and their palaces, and that's really what I wanted to do. ~ Aaron Sorkin
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Aaron Sorkin
Changing the story until you believe it. ~ Jay Leno
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Jay Leno
New York
November 10, 1958

Dear Thom:

We had your letter this morning. I will answer it from my point of view and of course Elaine will from hers.

First - if you are in love - that's a good thing - that's about the best thing that can happen to anyone. Don't let anyone make it small or light to you.

Second - There are several kinds of love. One is a selfish, mean, grasping, egotistical thing which uses love for self-importance. This is the ugly and crippling kind. The other is an outpouring of everything good in you - of kindness and consideration and respect - not only the social respect of manners but the greater respect which is recognition of another person as unique and valuable. The first kind can make you sick and small and weak but the second can release in you strength, and courage and goodness and even wisdom you didn't know you had.

You say this is not puppy love. If you feel so deeply - of course it isn't puppy love.

But I don't think you were asking me what you feel. You know better than anyone. What you wanted me to help you with is what to do about it - and that I can tell you.

Glory in it for one thing and be very glad and grateful for it.

The object of love is the best and most beautiful. Try to live up to it.

If you love someone - there is no possible harm in saying so - only you must remember that some people are very shy and sometimes the saying must tak ~ John Steinbeck
10 Sexy Stories quotes by John Steinbeck
I love playing with Jeff. That's something I never really say in the press, but he's my favorite bass player. I've played right next to him for 10 years. ~ Mike McCready
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Mike McCready
And then I realize I am the writer. I don't mean because I write. I mean because we all write our own lives. Scheherazade's greatest piece of storytelling is not the stories she tells, but the story she lives. ~ Samantha Ellis
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Samantha    Ellis
The Night Bazaar had ensnared me. I could smell its perfume on my skin - of stories and secrets, flashing teeth and slow smiles. ~ Roshani Chokshi
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Roshani Chokshi
I was always fascinated with the way that things pop on the Internet - the ways you build communities and create little stories and ideas that people play around with and send back to you. ~ John Hodgman
10 Sexy Stories quotes by John Hodgman
Why bother with fictional characters and plots when the world was full of more marvelous stories that were true, with characters so fresh, so powerful, so new, that they stepped from into the narratives under their own power? ~ Doris Kearns Goodwin
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Doris Kearns Goodwin
In ninth grade, I came up with a new form of rebellion. I hadn't been getting good grades, but I decided to get all A's without taking a book home. I didn't go to math class, because I knew enough and had read ahead, and I placed within the top 10 people in the nation on an aptitude exam. ~ Bill Gates
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Bill Gates
On the ghosts in Moorehawke & Into The Grey/Taken Away:
The ghosts ... are symbolic of those unresolved moments in history that linger, and affect the next generation. Sometimes this happens without that generation ever really knowing the truth of what has come before. This is so true of war, I think, where we are often only left the stories that the previous generation wanted us to hear ... How much harder would the truth be to deny were it lingering about as an actual manifestation of the past? ~ Celine Kiernan
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Celine Kiernan
April 25: Billy Wilder sends a telegram to Marilyn expressing his delight that she will appear in Some Like It Hot. She is to receive her usual $100,000 fee, plus 10 percent of the profits. She is photographed signing a contract with the film's producer, Walter Mirisch. ~ Carl Rollyson
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Carl Rollyson
What did I do to deserve you?"
"You told me not to throw away my work. You chased me down and made me open up. Enough to see things I needed to see." Xander stepped closer and put a hand carefully on Skylar's hip. "This is how I make love to you, Skylar Stone. I make you take off your clothes and spread your legs for me. I get you to tell me stories of goddesses and turn you into one. I turn your deepest fears into the most beautiful painting I know how to create, and then I stay up all night to give it to you." He rested his nose on Skylar's shoulder, nipping him smartly. "The very idea I need to slobber on a body part to do it is insulting."
Without turning around, Skylar found Xander's hand and laced their fingers tight. "What happens if I tell you that I love you?"
Xander shut his eyes, smiling into Skylar's skin as his heart soared. He squeezed their joined hands tighter. "I'll tell you that I love you back. ~ Heidi Cullinan
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Heidi Cullinan
If I ever over hear people saying I give off an 'Ed Harris type of sexy vibe.' I'll be pretty psyched. ~ Jonah Hill
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Jonah Hill
I had no cause to be awake,
My best was gone to sleep,
And morn a new politeness took
And failed to wake them up,
But called the others clear, 5
And passed their curtains by.
Sweet morning, when I over-sleep,
Knock, recollect, for me!
I looked at sunrise once,
And then I looked at them, 10
And wishfulness in me arose
For circumstance the same.
'T was such an ample peace,
It could not hold a sigh,
'T was Sabbath with the bells divorced,
'T was sunset all the day.
So choosing but a gown
And taking but a prayer,
The only raiment I should need,
I struggled, and was there. ~ Emily Dickinson
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Emily Dickinson
I don't have a set working style. Some lyrics come really slow, others come in 10 minutes while I'm watching basketball. They're always a surprise to me. ~ Travis Morrison
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Travis Morrison
Today's readers can be roughly divided into two groups, those who accept the fantasy villains of childhood, as in the James Bond stories and Arnold Schwarzenegger films, and those who insist on credibility. ~ Sol Stein
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Sol Stein
Thank you father, thank you. I know you watched me from above and protected me. I promise I shall serve the Magnarian Confederation with all my body and soul. I shall dedicate myself fully to our confederation, the family that you so loved. And I love it too. I shall protect, love and respect it always. This is my promise and commitment. Thank you ~ Chayada Welljaipet
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Chayada Welljaipet
When I decided to make my version of Poe's stories, I wanted to respect the original material or to at least get closer to what his stories are really about. Most other adaptations I've seen sort of follow the story but they never satisfy me as an audience member or as a reader. ~ Raul Garcia
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Raul Garcia
A cowboy, a lawyer, and a mechanic watched Queen of the Damned," I murmured.
Warren - who had once, a long time ago, been a cowboy - snickered and wiggled his bare feet. "It could be the beginning of either a bad joke or a horror story."
"No," said Kyle, the lawyer, whose head was propped up on my thigh. "If you want a horror story, you have to start out with a werewolf, his gorgeous lover, and a walker. ~ Patricia Briggs
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Patricia Briggs
I'm more interested in where I'll be in five or 10 years than where I am now. ~ Parker Stevenson
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Parker Stevenson
Those magazine dieting stories always have the testimonial of a woman who wore a dress that could slipcover New Jersey in one photo and thirty days later looked like a well-dressed thermometer. ~ Erma Bombeck
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Erma Bombeck
Revenge. Justice. Love. They are the three stories that all other stories are made up of. It's the trifecta. ~ April Genevieve Tucholke
10 Sexy Stories quotes by April Genevieve Tucholke
The thing is, Iris, I've never liked the idea of compromise. In films and in stories people who love each other - really love each other - make horrendous sacrifices. They give kidneys they move across the world they die. Or become the undead because you know I like that sort of book. Basically the heroine's lover calls and she answers. Which is stupid. You know why "
Iris shook her head.
"Because he's always fucking calling. ~ Nicole Peeler
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Nicole Peeler
I cannot tolerate my bad behavior in another person for 10 seconds ~ Garrison Wynn
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Garrison Wynn
All stories are born out of illusion, but that doesn't mean they're not worth telling. ~ Eric Micha'el Leventhal
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Eric Micha'el Leventhal
Ideas come at any moment
except when you demand them. Most ideas come while I'm physically active, at the gym, with friends, gardening, so I always carry pen and paper.
My first draft is always written in longhand. But once the first dozen chapters, more like short stories, are written, then momentum builds until I can't leave the project until it's done. ~ Chuck Palahniuk
10 Sexy Stories quotes by Chuck Palahniuk
Openhandedness Quotes «
» Bad Boys Quotes