99 Names Of Allah Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 99 Names Of Allah.

Quotes About 99 Names Of Allah

Enjoy collection of 41 99 Names Of Allah quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 99 Names Of Allah. Righ click to see and save pictures of 99 Names Of Allah quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Jihad is our path and death in the name of Allah is our goal. ~ Mohammed Morsi
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Mohammed Morsi
Allah has names of Beauty: the Compassionate, the Merciful, the Gentle, and many others. But He also has Names of Rigour: the Overwhelming, the Just, the Avenger. The world in which we live exists as the interaction and the manifestation of all of the divine attributes. Hence it is a place of ease and of hardship, of joy and of sorrow. It has to be this way: a world in which there was only ease could not be a place in which we can discover ourselves to be true human beings. It is only by experiencing hardship, and loss, and bereavement, and disease, that we rise above our egos, and show that we can live for others, and for principles, rather than only for ourselves. ~ Abdal Hakim Murad
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Abdal Hakim Murad
All of us with one voice call one God differently as Parmatma, Ishwara, Shiva, Vishnu, Rama, Allah, Khuda, Dada-Hormuzda, Jehova, God and an infinite variety of names. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Mahatma Gandhi
And that is why all of us with one voice call one God differently as Paramatma, Ishwara, Shiva, Vishnu, Rama, Allah, Khuda, Dada Hormuzda, Jehova, God, and an infinite variety of names. He is one and yet many; He is smaller than an atom, and bigger than the Himalayas. He is contained even in a drop of the ocean, and yet not even the seven seas can compass Him. Reason is powerless to know Him. He is beyond the reach or grasp of reason. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Mahatma Gandhi
The war of Armageddon has already started ... God is using his many weapons. He is sending hurricanes so fast that [the blue-eyed devils] can't name them. He is drowning them in floods and causing their cars to crash and their airplanes cannot stay up in the sky. Their boats are sinking because Allah controls all things and he is using all methods to begin to wipe the devils off the planet, [and] the enemy is dying of diseases that have never been so deadly. ~ Malcolm X
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Malcolm X
I am convinced--truly convinced-- that 99% of living is useless. The only--and I mean the ONLY--part of life that is worth anything, is the part where we love a few people in our lives, and to what degree we are able to love them, how much we are able to give, how much of our hearts we are able to put into it. Time moves fast forward; meanwhile, we spend that time on making money, chasing dreams, building names for ourselves, achieving stuff that we want to achieve...time moves fast forward and instead of standing in moments with a few people that we love, we run fast forward with it! We forget how to love a few people given to us to love, we forget how to stay, we forget how to feel, we forget, we forget, we forget, so we can run towards death, leaving behind a house perhaps; kids perhaps; a bank account hopefully; a name worth remembering maybe. But did we love? Did you love? Did you stay? Did you love with all of your heart? Did you? Will you? ~ C. JoyBell C.
99 Names Of Allah quotes by C. JoyBell C.
Jehovah, Allah, the Trinity, Jesus, Buddha, are names for a great variety of human virtues, human mystical experiences human remorses, human compensatory fantasies, human terrors, human cruelties. If all men were alike, all the world would worship the same God. ~ Aldous Huxley
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Aldous Huxley
On a high mountain I stood,
And cried the name of Ali, Lion of God.
O Ali, Lion of God, King of Men,
Bring joy to our sorrowful hearts. ~ Khaled Hosseini
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Khaled Hosseini
There are many names to Allah plus one you don't know. And each name is an attribute that flexes his characteristics: the Benevolent, the Merciful, the All-Knower ... And to me, my names be flexin' personalities of myself: Prince Rakeem, Bobby Digital, Bobby Steels, the RZA, the Rzarector ... These are personalities of myself. ~ RZA
99 Names Of Allah quotes by RZA
In the Name of Allah the Merciful, the Compassionate, Who manifests Himself through everything, the revelation of a clear knowing to whomsoever He wishes, peace be upon you, my son. This praise belongs to Allah Who manifests Himself on the head of a pin to whom He wishes, so that one testifies that He is not, and another testifies that there is none other than He. But the witnessing in the denying of Him is not rejected, and the witnessing in the affirming of Him is not praised. ~ Mansur Al-Hallaj
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Mansur Al-Hallaj
Divine Love is the key to all of existence.
Without it, nothing can survive. Every one of us is only seeking one thing.
Though it is called by many names (God, Alpha and Omega, Allah, etc..) it's
ultimate name is Divine Love. ~ C.Michelle Gonzalez
99 Names Of Allah quotes by C.Michelle Gonzalez
Any Name of God in any language is worthy of respect but the original Name of God in the Semitic language is Allah. This (Semitic) is the language of the celestial entities. It is by this Name that the angels call upon God and it is attached to the Title of every Prophet. ~ Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi
It was like time would stop, and the dancer would sort of step through some kind of portal and he wasn't doing anything different than he had ever done, 1,000 nights before, but everything would align. And all of a sudden, he would no longer appear to be merely human. He would be lit from within, and lit from below and all lit up on fire with divinity. And when this happened, back then, people knew it for what it was, you know, they called it by it's name. They would put their hands together and they would start to chant, "Allah, Allah, Allah, God God, God." That's God, you know. ~ Elizabeth Gilbert
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Elizabeth Gilbert
Invoke the Mercy of God and as milk returns not to the udder go not back to your wrongdoing." "Have compassion on yourself and on others and Infinite Compassion will be given to you." "In the name of Allah, All-Merciful, All Compassionate, bestow on me a Mercy that shall put me beyond the need of mercy from any other than Thee. ~ Muhammad
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Muhammad
All the names of the ultimate truth are
given by human beings. Whether you call it Allah or God or Jehovah or Rama or Krishna,
these names are given by human beings and hence they cannot be eternal. You are playing
one sided game. The truth has nothing to do with these names. ~ Rahul Karn
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Rahul Karn
When you really understand who you are, you will experience unalloyed happiness. Happiness that you only dreamed about, happiness in the Silence, when nothing is happening but you're happy. Always happy, always at peace. All of the Gods that you have been praying to all your life, all of the Buddha's you've taken refuge in, the Krishnas, the Kalmias, the Shivahs, the Christ, Allah, they're all within you. You are that. There is only the one Self and you are That. Ponder this.

The knowledge of this brings you eternally infinite happiness instantly. When you begin to understand who you are, your Divine nature, that you are not the body, you're not the mind, once you understand your Infinite nature, who you really are and there's nothing else, you immediately become instantly happy. For happiness is your very nature. Happiness, the Self are synonymous. Consciousness, Absolute Reality, Pure Awareness, are all synonymous. There is only One. It has many names, but the One pervades all of space and time. And it is the only existence and you are That. There is no other existence. Awaken to this truth. You are the only One that does exist. And you are Consciousness. ~ Robert Adams
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Robert Adams
Deliver us, O Allah, from the Sea of Names. ~ Ibn Arabi
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Ibn Arabi
Saying grace before a meal. Watching our breath. Repeating the ninety-nine names of Allah. Whirling like a dervish. Prayer. They all have one objective: to get us to pause just long enough to realize that life, your life, is a freaking miracle. The least you can do is pay attention. ~ Eric Weiner
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Eric Weiner
Love is connected to the heart. When the Name of God Allah is synchronized with the heartbeat, it then travels through the blood to all the veins, reaches the spirits and awakens them. Then the spirits are rejuvenated and go into the Love of God. ~ Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi
President Bush gave a rousing speech to the United Nations General Assembly. Afterward, in a touching show of support, every foreign dignitary shook hands with the president and smiled warmly as he mispronounced their names. ~ Tina Fey
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Tina Fey
When you stand up for yourself and try to be autonomous and self-determining, you're called a lot of names that we all know and that are very common. You may lose your job. You may lose custody of your child. You may be blamed for the failure of your marriage even though it was the man who couldn't tolerate an equal relationship. ~ Gloria Steinem
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Gloria Steinem
The Upright congregants looked down on the Slouchers, who seemed willing to sacrifice any Jewish law for the sake of what they feebly termed the great and necessary reconciliation of religion with life. The Uprighters called them names and promised them an eternity of agony in the next world for their eagerness to be comfortable in this one. ~ Jonathan Safran Foer
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Jonathan Safran Foer
I clung tightly to Kwan's mane as he propelled his great serpent body through the cloud banks. The cockatrice's big green head dipped under the clouds, and I spotted an emerald island below, with dramatic peaks jutting up from the jungle. I asked the great cockatrice for the name of the isle, but he only laughed at me, saying that names changed faster than a century's wind. That didn't seem very fast to me, but I took his word for it. ~ Heather Heffner
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Heather Heffner
I have a lot of people to thank and I'm going to be one of those people that tries to mention a lot of names, because I know just two seconds ago my mother and father went completely berserk and I'd like to give some other mothers and fathers that same opportunity. ~ Meryl Streep
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Meryl Streep
When afterwards he mentioned the names of the Tartars he had got to know on his pilgrimage, like Hallimulabalibay, to which he added a whole string of names he had himself invented, like Valivolavalivey, Malimulamalimey, Lieutenant Lukas could not stop himself from sying: 'I'll kick your backside, you mule. Go on, and be brief and to the point! ~ Jaroslav Hasek
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Jaroslav Hasek
The true is the name of whatever proves itself to be good in the way of belief, and good, too, for definite, assignable reasons. ~ William James
99 Names Of Allah quotes by William James
Nobody is responsible for your sorrows and poverty, not even the devil. It is the work of the enemies of time that lives in some men, and their names are, 'Laziness and Procrastination'. ~ Michael Bassey Johnson
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Michael Bassey Johnson
May our land be a land of liberty, the seat of virtue, the asylum of the oppressed, a name and a praise in the whole Earth, until the last shock of time shall bury the empires of the whole world in one common undistinguished ruin! ~ Joseph Warren
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Joseph Warren
It is a good habit to thank always the bridge which takes you to the other side or to mention the name of the bridge or to take the photo of it or to repair it if you can! In short, do something good for those who do goodness for you! ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Mehmet Murat Ildan
The way he said her name made my heart cramp. In all my years of word collecting, I've learned this to be a tried and true fact: I can very often tell how much a person loves another person by the way they say their name. I think that's one of the best feelings in the world, when you know your name is safe in another person's mouth. When you know they'll never shout it out like a cuss word, but say it or whisper it like a once-upon-a-time. ~ Natalie Lloyd
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Natalie Lloyd
I am deeply grieved by the loss of the crew of Columbia. I express my sincere condolences to the families and friends of the astronauts. I believe that their names will remain as the bright sparkling stars in the universe and will light the way for those who will follow them on the difficult roads of space exploration. ~ Valentina Tereshkova
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Valentina Tereshkova
Be firm and upright upon the commands of Allah, work to His obedience and keep away from His disobedience. ~ Hasan Of Basra
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Hasan Of Basra
If you can get a laugh out of a name, you're ahead of the game. ~ Carl Reiner
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Carl Reiner
The operation of a peer-matching network would be simple. The user would identify himself by name and address and describe the activity for which he sought a peer. A computer would send him back the names and addresses of all those who had inserted the same description. It is amazing that such a simple utility has never been used on a broad scale for publicly valued activity ~ Ivan Illich
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Ivan Illich
Being the beloved is our identity, the core of our existence. It is not merely a lofty thought, an inspiring idea, or one name among many. It is the name by which God knows us and the way He relates to us ~ Brennan Manning
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Brennan Manning
Being touched and caressed, being massaged, is food for the infant; food as necessary as minerals, vitamins, and proteins. Deprived of this food, the name of which is love, Babies would rather die. And often they do. ~ Frederick Leboyer
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Frederick Leboyer
Malachi, the last book of the Old Testament, says, "From the rising of the sun to its setting, God's name shall be great among the Gentiles." This encompasses the whole world. Suddenly it's not the Jews against the Gentiles, or my tribe against your tribe. ~ John Shelby Spong
99 Names Of Allah quotes by John Shelby Spong
What men have given the name of friendship to is nothing but an alliance, a reciprocal accommodation of interest, an exchange of good offices; in it is nothing but a system of traffic, in which self-love always proposes to itself some advantage. ~ Francois Alexandre Frederic, Duc De La Rochefoucauld-Liancourt
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Francois Alexandre Frederic, Duc De La Rochefoucauld-Liancourt
If the fairest features of the landscape are to be named after men, let them be the noblest and worthiest men alone. ~ Henry David Thoreau
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Henry David Thoreau
Women's roles are diminished for obvious reasons. It's the men whose names are on the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, and who were generals and soldiers. ~ Cokie Roberts
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Cokie Roberts
Allah, the Exalted, gave the angels intellect without desires, He gave the animals desires without intellect, and He gave both to the sons of Adam. So a man whose intellect prevails over his desires is better than the angels, whilst a man whose desire prevails over his intellect is worse than the animals. ~ Ali Ibn Abi Talib
99 Names Of Allah quotes by Ali Ibn Abi Talib
Pookey Bear Quotes «
» Mayella And Bob Ewell Quotes