5 6 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 5 6.

Quotes About 5 6

Enjoy collection of 61 5 6 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 5 6. Righ click to see and save pictures of 5 6 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

You see the barren earth when We send water down upon it, stirring, sprouting and producing every sort of lovely species.* That because God is the Truth: He revives the dead and is capable of everything!
Quran-AlHaj(5,6) ~ Anonymous
5 6 quotes by Anonymous
I went to school to learn to be a hairdresser. I worked at a wholesale florist, where I delivered to florists all over New Jersey. I'd come home and go out to work down at the Shore. The early jobs, I remember, were $5, $6 a night. And I lived in the projects right until the time I became successful. ~ Frankie Valli
5 6 quotes by Frankie Valli
Water: 35 liters, Carbon: 20 kg, Ammonia: 4 liters, Lime:1.5 kg, Phosphrus: 800 g, salt: 250g, saltpeter:100g, Sulfer: 80g, Fluorine: 7.5 g, iron: 5.6 g, Silicon: 3g, and 15 other elements in small quantities ... thats the total chemical makeup of the average adult body. Modern science knows all of this, but there has never been a single example of succesful human trasmutation. It's like there's some missing ingredient ... Scientists have been trying to find it for hundreds of years, pouring tons of money into research, and to this day they don't have a theory. For that matter, the elements found in a human being is all junk that you can buy in any market with a child's allowence. Humans are pretty cheaply made. ~ Hiromu Arakawa
5 6 quotes by Hiromu Arakawa
You have to realize that most of these guys get in there and fight on heart. I fight with smarts. There is no fighter that is smarter than me. Most of these fighters are ABC, 1-2-3. I am like 4-5-6 levels above them; that's why I'm able to beat them. ~ Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
5 6 quotes by Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
Retrospective epidemiological studies report that 20% of the general population qualifies for a current psychiatric diagnosis and 50% for a lifetime one.4 Prospective epidemiological studies double these rates and suggest that mental disorder is becoming virtually ubiquitous.5, 6 During the past ~ Allen Frances
5 6 quotes by Allen Frances
5.4 The question of accumulation. If life is a wager, what form does it take? At the racetrack, an accumulator is a bet which rolls on profits from the success of one of the horse to engross the stake on the next one.
5.5 So a) To what extent might human relationships be expressed in a mathematical or logical formula? And b) If so, what signs might be placed between the integers?Plus and minus, self-evidently; sometimes multiplication, and yes, division. But these sings are limited. Thus an entirely failed relationship might be expressed in terms of both loss/minus and division/ reduction, showing a total of zero; whereas an entirely successful one can be represented by both addition and multiplication. But what of most relationships? Do they not require to be expressed in notations which are logically improbable and mathematically insoluble?
5.6 Thus how might you express an accumulation containing the integers b, b, a (to the first), a (to the second), s, v?
B = s - v (*/+) a (to the first)
Or
a (to the second) + v + a (to the first) x s = b
5.7 Or is that the wrong way to put the question and express the accumulation? Is the application of logic to the human condition in and of itself self-defeating? What becomes of a chain of argument when the links are made of different metals, each with a separate frangibility?
5.8 Or is "link" a false metaphor?
5.9 But allowing that is not, if a link breaks, wherein lies the responsibility for ~ Julian Barnes
5 6 quotes by Julian Barnes
Two thousand years after Jesus lived here, Christians still have a hard time accepting his upside-down world, in which we are expected to work for justice on behalf of others but not to demand or expect it for ourselves (Matthew 5:6,10-12). This is one of the hardest challenges of Jesus' message. It demands an expanded heart and mind. ~ Richard Rohr
5 6 quotes by Richard Rohr
What he wanted was not just to hear about Hailsham, but to remember Hailsham, just like it had been his own childhood. He knew he was close to completing and so that's what he was doing: getting me to describe things to him, so they'd really sink in, so that maybe during those sleepless nights, with the drugs and the paint and the exhaustion, the line would blur between what were my memories and what were his. ~ Kazuo Ishiguro
5 6 quotes by Kazuo Ishiguro
No surprise, China leads the world in the consumption of steel, copper, aluminum, lead, stainless steel, gold, silver, palladium, zinc, platinum, rare earth compounds, and pretty much anything else labeled "metal." But China is desperately short of metal resources of its own. For example, in 2012 China produced 5.6 million tons of copper, of which 2.75 million tons was made from scrap. Of that scrap copper, 70 percent was imported, with most coming from the United States. In other words, just under half of China's copper supply is imported as scrap metal. That's not a trivial matter: copper, more than any other metal, is essential to modern life. It is the means by which we transmit power and information. ~ Adam Minter
5 6 quotes by Adam Minter
If you look - look at - I mean, look at what's going on with your gasoline prices. They're going to go to $5, $6, $7 and we don't have anybody in Washington that calls OPEC and says, 'Fellas, it's time. It's over. You're not going to do it anymore.' ~ Donald Trump
5 6 quotes by Donald Trump
I think I had one too many drinks last night.
I need to go back and listen to the last 5-6 mins of The Wall.
I passed out. ~ Sienna McQuillen
5 6 quotes by Sienna McQuillen
So, I took my 13 year-old niece Sungazing last night.
I'm finding that most people are really receptive to it!
I explain the whole thing about the Sun's energy entering to heal and grow you like it does a tree.
Even though I'm doing 5-6 mins, I make sure that everyone only does 15-20 secs to start, and at Sunset only.
If the clouds come in at Sunset, you might be out of luck.
In that case, still do your 45-min barefoot walk during bright Sun hours.
The Sun soaks in through your Crown and Third-Eye Chakras and your eyes, then travels down through you into the Earth.
That helps with the grounding, as does the barefoot walking.
My feet are really sore though, some of the paths are pebbly or rocky, but the feet are getting tougher.
Did you know that each of our toes relates directly to the 5 major glands in our bodies?
It's true, look into acupressure/puncture for the details. ~ Sienna McQuillen
5 6 quotes by Sienna McQuillen
In the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:5-6). We can choose to be self-sufficient or to rely on God. We can act on our own understanding regarding life's circumstances, or we can seek God's will in every situation. But only one choice assures us that God will direct our paths. ~ Francine Rivers
5 6 quotes by Francine Rivers
I have said that women are like lionesses at the gate of the home. Whatever happens in a woman's home and family happens because she cares about it and it matters to her. She guards that gate, and if something matters to her, it matters to her family. . . . It is very difficult to get a lion cub away from a lioness who doesn't believe in missions, but if the lioness believes in a mission, she will devote her life to preparing her cub to go out and serve the Lord. . . . Service happens if she cares about it. . . . We know that when our priorities are out of order, we lose power.

[Choose Ye This Day to Serve the Lord: Talks from the 2010 BYU Women's Conference (Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 2010), 5-6, 12] ~ Julie B. Beck
5 6 quotes by Julie B. Beck
My [story] outlines are usually about 5-6 pages long. I'm essentially telling myself the story in short form. I try to make it clear who the major characters are, what they want, and what obstacles they face. ~ Chevy Stevens
5 6 quotes by Chevy Stevens
5+6 isn't a problem for you because you know the answer at first glance. However, long ago, it might have caused you stress as you counted on your fingers trying to find the solution. A child's problem doesn't seem like a problem because we have grown from that level of challenges. Your most difficult problem today will feel a lot better once you grow from it. The more you do this, the easier it becomes to meet future problems with instant solutions. ~ Emily Maroutian
5 6 quotes by Emily Maroutian
God blesses those who hunger and thirst for justice, for they will be satisfied" (Matthew 5:6 NLT). ~ Various
5 6 quotes by Various
Looked at from another perspective, in the 30 years from 1952 to 1981, stocks returned 9.9% and bonds returned only 2.3%, while inflation annualized out at 4.3%. Thus, during this period, the bond investor lost 2% of real value on an annualized basis, while the stock investor made a 5.6% real annualized return. The last fifteen years of that period were years of high inflation, so this is just another way of saying that stocks withstand inflation better than bonds. Short-term ~ William J. Bernstein
5 6 quotes by William J. Bernstein
5,6. The Moral Law causes the people to be in complete accord with their ruler, so that they will follow him regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger. ~ Sun Tzu
5 6 quotes by Sun Tzu
2 grilled chicken breasts, diced 1 avocado, peeled and diced 5-6 green lettuce leaves, cut in stripes 3-4 green onions, finely chopped 5-6 radishes, sliced 7-8 grape tomatoes 2 tbsp lemon juice 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp dried mint salt and black pepper, to taste ~ Alissa Noel Grey
5 6 quotes by Alissa Noel Grey
these are ten manifestations of demon possession in the New Testament. 1. superhuman physical strength (Mark 5:3; Acts 19:16) 2. fits of rage and ferocious behavior (Mark 5:4) 3. high pain tolerance (Mark 5:5) 4. self-mutilation (Mark 5:5) 5. foaming at the mouth (Luke 9:39) 6. seizures or convulsions (Luke 9:42) 7. divided personality (Mark 5:6-7) (The demoniac ran to Jesus yet at the same time cried out in fear.) 8. resistance to spiritual things, especially the name of Jesus (Mark 5:7) 9. clairvoyance or supernatural knowledge (Mark 5:7; Acts 16:16) 10. change in voice (Mark 5:9) ~ Mark Hitchcock
5 6 quotes by Mark Hitchcock
The problem is that you don't just choose recovery. You have to keep choosing recovery, over and over and over again. You have to make that choice 5-6 times each day. You have to make that choice even when you really don't want to. It's not a single choice, and it's not easy. ~ Marya Hornbacher
5 6 quotes by Marya Hornbacher
There is nothing worse that you can do to a human being in America today than give them a mental illness kind of label and tell them they need drugs and these children are 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 years-old being treated in this manner, ~ Peter Breggin
5 6 quotes by Peter Breggin
My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise Thee with joyful lips; when I remember Thee upon my bed, and meditate on Thee in the night watches. - Psalm 63:5, 6 ~ Charles Haddon Spurgeon
5 6 quotes by Charles Haddon Spurgeon
Because conduct determines character, and character determines conduct, it's vitally important - extremely necessary- that we practice godliness every day. That's why Peter said, "Make every effort to supplement your faith with ... godliness" (2 Peter 1:5-6). There can be no letup in our pursuit of godly character. Every day that we're not practicing godliness we're being conformed to the world of ungodliness around us. Granted, our practice of godliness is imperfect and falls far short of the biblical standard. Nevertheless, let us press on to know Christ and to be like Him. ~ Jerry Bridges
5 6 quotes by Jerry Bridges
That the most excellent method he had found of going to GOD, was that of doing our common business without any view of pleasing men, [Gal. i. 10; Eph. vi. 5, 6.] and (as far as we are capable) purely for the love of GOD. ~ Brother Lawrence
5 6 quotes by Brother Lawrence
Now you can help fight the negative effects of the sun on your skin from the inside out. This doesn't replace sunscreen, but it will help protect your sensitive skin from the sun's quite harmful ultra violet rays. Servings: 2 calories: 205 | sodium: 319 mg | dietary fiber: 10.8 | total fat: 3.4 g | total carbs: 40.5 g | protein: 5.6 g Ingredients 2 ½ cups coconut water 1 ½ oranges (sliced, peeled and seeds removed) 2 kiwis (peeled and sliced) 2 tbsp flaxseeds (preferably ground or in powder form) Directions Enjoy this wonderful tasting and practical drink after blending it at high speed for at least 45 seconds. ~ Lisa Brian
5 6 quotes by Lisa Brian
The Lord will do great things for me, and I will be filled with joy. I will sow in tears, then I will reap with songs of joy. If I go out weeping, Lord, carrying seed to sow, I will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with me (Ps. 126:3, 5-6). ~ Beth Moore
5 6 quotes by Beth Moore
Shoaib Akhtar has been playing for 5, 6 years and is an experienced bowler. ~ Sachin Tendulkar
5 6 quotes by Sachin Tendulkar
But since the Fall in the Garden of Eden, things haven't been fair. Bad things happen to good people. But if we wait for justice, we are putting our lives under the control of those who hurt us. Better far to take God's solution of grief and forgiveness and grow through the unfair situation. Remember that God himself didn't demand fairness and justice for us; rather, he valued his relationship with us so much that he went to the cross for us: "Christ died for the ungodly" (Romans 5:6). ~ Henry Cloud
5 6 quotes by Henry Cloud
I'm praying for 'Ice Age' 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Because I really think we can run those characters into the '60s, and I'm talking the 1960s, you know? The Civil Rights Movement. That's what I'm praying for, because then I wouldn't have to do anything else. ~ Denis Leary
5 6 quotes by Denis Leary
What name shall we give it which hath no name, the common eternal matter of the mind? If we were to call it essence, some might think it meant perfume, or gold, or honey. It is not even mind. It is not even discussible, groupable into words; it is not even endless, in fact it is not even mysterious or inscrutably inexplicable; it is what is; it is that; it is this. We could easily call the golden eternity "This." But "what's in a name?" asked Shakespeare. The golden eternity by another name would be as sweet. A Tathagata, a God, a Buddha by
another name, an Allah, a Sri Krishna, a Coyote, a Brahma, a Mazda, a Messiah, an Amida, an Aremedeia, a Maitreya, a Palalakonuh, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 would be as sweet. The golden eternity is X, the golden eternity is A, the golden eternity is /, the golden eternity is O, the golden eternity is [ ], the golden eternity is t-h-e-g-o-l-d-e-n-e-t-e-r-n-i-t-y. In the beginning was the word; before the beginning, in the beginningless infinite neverendingness, was the essence. Both the word "god" and the essence of the word, are emptiness. The form of emptiness which is emptiness having taken the form of form, is what you see and hear and feel right now, and what you taste and smell and think as you read this. Wait awhile, close your eyes, let your breathing stop three seconds or so, listen to the inside silence in the womb of the world, let your hands and nerve-ends drop, re-recognize the bliss you forgot, the emptiness and essence and ecstas ~ Jack Kerouac
5 6 quotes by Jack Kerouac
33. Satan will attempt to offer you whatever you hunger for, whether it be money, power, sex, or prestige. But Jesus said, "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness" (Matthew 5:6). ~ James C. Dobson
5 6 quotes by James C. Dobson
One rendering of the Septuagint (LXX) version of Psalm 95:5-6 reaffirms this reality of national gods being demons whose deity was less than the Creator, "For great is the Lord, and praiseworthy exceedingly. More awesome he is than all the gods. For all the gods of the nations are demons, but the Lord made the heavens."[4] Another LXX verse, Isa. 65:11, speaks of Israel's idolatry: "But ye are they that have left me, and forget my holy mountain, and prepare a table for [a demon], and fill up the drink-offering to Fortune [a foreign goddess].[5] ~ Brian Godawa
5 6 quotes by Brian Godawa
would those in the first century who first read Matthew 12:40; 27:52-53; Acts 2:25-27; Ephesians 4:8-10; 1 Peter 3:18-22; 4:5-6; and Revelation 1:18 not understood them in light of the Descensus? ~ Justin Bass
5 6 quotes by Justin Bass
It is a shame that most Christians who fight for churches to be open during this pandemic. Are not doing it to worship God, because we can worship God everywhere, but they are doing it for their own personal reasons. Some can't pray for themselves, or they are doubting their own prayers, because of their sins. They think if their pastor to do the prayer for them. Then they won't be infected. Some they fear that they will die away from God, and they need to repent.Some don't want to read the bible for themselves is too boring for them. They need someone to read it for them. Some are doing this for display. They want to be seen by others that they are Christians and are fighting for their gospel, and some pastors or bishops want just offering from the people .

I hope tomorrow we won't be blame the devil for their actions, when they become infected, because the bible urges us to be wise. For those who will be going to church may God be with you, for those who wont be going . Never stop praying and worshiping God.

Matthew 6:5-6
John 4:24
1 Thessalonians 5:17-25
Ephesians 4:25-32
Colossians 2:5-8 ~ De Philosopher DJ Kyos
5 6 quotes by De Philosopher DJ Kyos
Within chapter 26 Job affirms the three-tiered universe of waters of the Abyss below him (v. 5) and under that Sheol (v. 6), with pillars holding up the heavens (v. 11). Later in the same book, God himself speaks about the earth laid on foundations (38:4), sinking its bases and cornerstone like a building (38:5-6). Ancient peoples believed the earth was on top of some other object like the back of a turtle, and that it was too heavy to float on the waters. So in context, Job 26 appears to be saying that the earth is over the waters of the abyss and Sheol, on its foundations, but there is nothing under those pillars but God himself holding it all up. This is not the suggestion of a planet hanging in space, but rather the negative claim of an earth that is not on top of an ancient object. ~ Brian Godawa
5 6 quotes by Brian Godawa
You must be able to handle a variety of move orders during the first 5-6 moves - otherwise you'll find yourself 'tricked' time and time again. ~ Edmar Mednis
5 6 quotes by Edmar Mednis
During the period in question, the changes in the empty space in
the womb can only be identified by an anatomical or gynecological
examination. Yet these changes, only recently identified by scientists,
are miraculously indicated in Surat ar-Ra'd:
Allah knows what every female bears and
every shrinking of the womb and every
swelling. Everything has its measure with
Him. (Qur'an, 13:8)
At the beginning of the menstrual
period, the mucous on the walls of the
womb (the endometrium layer) is 0.5
mm (0.02 inch) thick. Under the effect
of hormones secreted by the egg, this
layer grows and reaches a thickness of
5-6 mm (0.2 inch). This layer is then
discarded in the absence of fertilisation. As
we see from the above verse, this monthly
increase and reduction in the walls of the
womb is indicated in the Qur'an. ~ Harun Yahya
5 6 quotes by Harun Yahya
As President, I will institute a procedure in which all convicted criminals will have this brass ring will be surgically implanted into their foreheads-Americans have a right to know who they can trust. I don't care if you're 5, 6, or 7 years old, if you're a first-time offender, you're gonna go to Purgatory and it's not gonna be fun! ~ Bob Backlund
5 6 quotes by Bob Backlund
I had an amazing childhood, lots of love. But my dad worked his tail off, getting up at 4 in the morning and going off at 5, 6 o'clock, yet he always had time to spend with his kids and his wife. ~ Criss Angel
5 6 quotes by Criss Angel
One of my favorite scriptures is Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and don't lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path." That's a perfect example of trust. Sometimes you can trust and hope that everything is going to be rosy and God doesn't promise that. He promises that He's got our backs and He's prepared a place for us. ~ Mike Fisher
5 6 quotes by Mike Fisher
You know how many movies it took Tom Cruise before he was making 5, 6 million dollars? It probably took a billion dollars in box office. ~ Jason Patric
5 6 quotes by Jason Patric
In Isaiah 40 - 66 God's creative power is a source of his people's confidence: the God of nature is also the God of history who can be relied upon for deliverance (Isa. 40:21-31; 42:5-6; 43:1; 45:11-13; 48:12-15; 51:9-16; 65:17-25; see also e.g. Pss 74:12-23; 136). God's creative power and continuing activity, bringing order out of chaos, light out of darkness and life out of death, gives hope to his people. ~ Robin Routledge
5 6 quotes by Robin Routledge
FEDERAL LANDOWNERSHIP (TOP 12 STATES) STATE TOTAL SQUARE MILES % OWNED BY FEDERAL GOV. 1. Nevada 61,548 87.6 2. Utah 35,723 68 3. Alaska 244,627 67 4. Idaho 34,520 65.2 5. Oregon 34,084 55.5 6. California 49,842 49.9 7. Wyoming 30,902 49.7 8. Arizona 32,228 44.3 9. Colorado 25,851 38.9 10. New Mexico 28,143 36.2 11. Washington 13,984 32.8 12. Montana 29,718 31.9 Source: National Wilderness Institute ~ C.J. Box
5 6 quotes by C.J. Box
Before one day, which will mean the day before today, I just played chess with a friend the strategies were incrediable the moves which I made were wise and I win the two games... This happens in other games also, however today I and two my friends we played football it ended 7 for me and my friend and for the other fried 5-6 somewhere there... We just played football! ~ Deyth Banger
5 6 quotes by Deyth Banger
We're talking about people who've already got 3-4, if not 5-6 years' experience or more, and it's about trying to help professionals develop, using us as a resource for that development. ~ Siobhan Davies
5 6 quotes by Siobhan Davies
5.6 The limits of my language mean the limits of my world.
5.61 Logic fills the world: the limits of the world are also its limits.
We cannot therefore say in logic: This and this there is in the world, that there is not.
For that would apparently presuppose that we exclude certain possibilities, and this cannot be the case since otherwise logic must get outside the limits of the world : that is, if it could consider these limits from the other side also.
What we cannot think, that we cannot think: we cannot therefore say what we cannot think. ~ Ludwig Wittgenstein
5 6 quotes by Ludwig Wittgenstein
I used to work, part time, in a deli, in those days when your parents made you work just so you should know what work was like. And you'd make 4, 5, 6, ten dollars. ~ Hector Elizondo
5 6 quotes by Hector Elizondo
You can't go from 1-10 without going through 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9. Learning to respect the process and living to appreciate the result is the formula for growth ~ Kerry E. Wagner
5 6 quotes by Kerry E. Wagner
Certainly, goodness and mercy will stay close to me all the days of my life, and I will remain in the LORD'S house for days without end. Psalm 23:5-6 ~ Linda Washington
5 6 quotes by Linda Washington
In the NFL, you have a short shelf life. As a running back, if you're the first pick, and you're NFL life expectancy is only 3.5-6 years, your first big contract might not come until three years in - well, you might never get there. They need to get those signing bonuses up front because nothing is guaranteed. ~ Eric Dickerson
5 6 quotes by Eric Dickerson
ACIM states that you will be appalled when you realize what you are truly here for (T-17.V.5:6). You thought you were here to get stuff, prove yourself, and find people to love you. Instead you are here get peace, be yourself, and find people to love. You thought you were here to fix the world. Instead you are here to appreciate what is before you and see the world through new eyes. ~ Alan Cohen
5 6 quotes by Alan Cohen
When I was 5, 6 - so you know, memories aren't that great - I remember coming home and I remember seeing all of our belongings on the street and a Salvation Army truck picking them up. We got taken to a shelter. And then we moved around a lot, finding places to stay. ~ Richard Carmona
5 6 quotes by Richard Carmona
I'm like toilet paper, toothpaste and certain amenities - I'm proven to be good. I've still got 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 years left. ~ Shaquille O'Neal
5 6 quotes by Shaquille O'Neal
Whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked. 1 JOHN 2:5-6 ~ Stormie O'martian
5 6 quotes by Stormie O'martian
The very first day that Hillary came over, we were working on a song called 'All We'd Ever Need.' But we never even thought about it until we had written 5, 6, 7 songs. Then we played our first show, and we all enjoyed it so much. We felt like it was something a special and different. So from there we decided to do Lady Antebellum. ~ Dave Haywood
5 6 quotes by Dave Haywood
[Col. 4:5, 6] Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. ~ Anonymous
5 6 quotes by Anonymous
I have seven children. Even if you got a lot of money, feeding 5, 6, 7, 8 mouths, it will do some damage to your pocket. ~ Coolio
5 6 quotes by Coolio
I used to get on a stove wood pile at 5-6 years old and I would have a piece of stove wood and kindling bark as a pick, and I was a star. ~ Jerry Reed
5 6 quotes by Jerry Reed
The moon established which day was the first of the month, and which was the fifteenth. Such festivals as Passover, Pentecost, and Tabernacles were set on particular days of the month (Leviticus 23:5-6, 34; Numbers 28:11-14; 2 Chronicles 8:13; Psalm 81:3). The moon, of course, governs the night (Psalm 136:9; Jeremiah 31:35), and in a sense the entire Old Covenant took place at night. With the rising of the Sun of Righteousness (Malachi 4:2), the "day" of the Lord is at hand (Malachi 4:1), and in a sense the New Covenant takes place in the daytime. As Genesis 1 says over and over, first evening and then morning. In the New Covenant we are no longer under lunar regulation for festival times (Colossians 2:16-17). In that regard, Christ is our light. ~ James B. Jordan
5 6 quotes by James B. Jordan
Most Quotes «
» 5 In The Morning Quotes