1978 Ford Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 1978 Ford.

Quotes About 1978 Ford

Enjoy collection of 34 1978 Ford quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 1978 Ford. Righ click to see and save pictures of 1978 Ford quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

It was 1978 when Superman came out, and I kept thinking, Why don't they do something about it? They've done all these crappy attempts at comic book film adaptations. What can we do different? Why don't we just re-release this thing? ~ Richard Donner
1978 Ford quotes by Richard Donner
I was really into Space Invaders in about 1978. It got me more and more interested in video games. There wasn't any media to get information about games, so I came up with Game Freak magazine. ~ Satoshi Tajiri
1978 Ford quotes by Satoshi Tajiri
Images surround us; cavorting broadcast in the minds of others, we wear the motley tailored by their bad digestions, the shame and failure, plague pandemics and private indecencies, unpaid bills, and animal ecstasies remembered in hospital beds, our worst deeds and best intentions will not stay still, scolding, mocking, or merely chattering they assail each other, shocked at recognition. Sometimes simplicity serves, though even the static image of Saint John Baptist received prenatal attentions (six months along, leaping for joy in his mother's womb when she met Mary who had conceived the day before): once delivered he stands steady in a camel's hair loincloth at a ford in the river, morose, ascetic on locusts and honey, molesting passers-by, upbraiding the flesh on those who wear it with pleasure. And the Nazarene whom he baptized? Three years pass, in a humility past understanding: and then death, disappointed? unsuspecting? and the body left on earth, the one which was to rule the twelve tribes of Israel, and on earth, left crying out - My God, why dost thou shame me? Hopelessly ascendent in resurrection, the image is pegged on the wind by an epileptic tentmaker, his strong hands stretch the canvas of faith into a gaudy caravanserai, shelter for travelers wearied of the burning sand, lured by forgetfulness striped crimson and gold, triple-tiered, visible from afar, redolent of the east, and level and wide the sun crashes the fist of reality into that desert where the truth ~ William Gaddis
1978 Ford quotes by William Gaddis
I was born into an ordinary, modern existence in 1945, an only child to decent parents of no irregular point of view, no particular sense of their place in history's continuum, just two people afloat on the world and expectant like most others in time, without a daunting conviction about their own consequence. ~ Richard Ford
1978 Ford quotes by Richard Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't
you're right. ~ Henry Ford
1978 Ford quotes by Henry Ford
Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. ~ Henry Ford
If you think you can or if you think you can't your right ~ Kristina Ford
1978 Ford quotes by Kristina Ford
I read 'The Good Soldier' by Ford Madox Ford again every so often. ~ Ned Beauman
1978 Ford quotes by Ned Beauman
We're full all the time. And people do have good success and I think one of the programs at the center, the Continuing Care, helps them with their success. Because it's difficult the first year. ~ Betty Ford
1978 Ford quotes by Betty Ford
When you do a show five days a week and one night a week, the way I was doing, you use up so much music every day that pretty soon you find yourself hustling for material. ~ Tennessee Ernie Ford
1978 Ford quotes by Tennessee Ernie Ford
Good Morning, Henry. How's it feel to be a prisoner for a day?' Henry looked at Keiko. 'Best day of my life.' Keiko found her smile all over again. ~ Jamie Ford
1978 Ford quotes by Jamie Ford
No government can guarantee security. It can only tax production, distribution and service and gradually crush the power to pay taxes. That settles nothing. It only uses up the gains of the past and postpones the developments of the future. ~ Henry Ford
My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over. Our constitution works. ~ Gerald R. Ford
1978 Ford quotes by Gerald R. Ford
I find I can get so much done between midnight and 4 a.m. Everything is quiet, no one is disturbing me, and if I go to bed then, I just lie awake thinking of ideas. They are very creative hours for me. One night a week I crash out, though. ~ Tom Ford
1978 Ford quotes by Tom Ford
Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government
take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian. ~ Henry Ford
I don't work for money any longer. I work for pride. ~ Tom Ford
That monstrosity you honour with your name - which is also mine, thank you! ~ Ford Madox Ford
1978 Ford quotes by Ford Madox Ford
Henry: Well I'm sorry about your head though, but I thought you were one of them. Indiana: Dad, they come in through the doors. ~ Harrison Ford
1978 Ford quotes by Harrison Ford
I always felt like if I lived in true authentic self-expression and lived in service and in support of many other people, I would be exempt from having to deal with yet another crisis in my life. I was wrong. ~ Debbie Ford
1978 Ford quotes by Debbie Ford
I don't think it's a great leap to go from civil unions to gay marriage - I may be in the minority in believing that. ~ Harold Ford, Jr.
1978 Ford quotes by Harold Ford, Jr.
I'm still kind of a mess. But I think we all are. No one's got it all together. I don't think you ever do get it totally together. Probably if you did manage to do it you'd spontaneously combust. I think that's a law of nature. If you ever manage to become perfect, you have to die instantly before you ruin things for everyone else. ~ Michael Thomas Ford
1978 Ford quotes by Michael Thomas Ford
Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success. ~ Henry Ford
You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do. ~ Henry Ford
Every one knows that insufficient rest and gorging are not good for anyone, either physically or mentally. ~ Henry Ford
If there is one thing which I would banish from the earth it is fear. ~ Henry Ford
Just because your electronics are better than ours, you aren't necessarily superior in any way. Look, imagine that you humans are a man in LA with a brand-new Trujillo and we are a nuhp in New York with a beat-up old Ford. The two fellows start driving toward St. Louis. Now, the guy in the Trujillo is doing 120 on the interstates, and the guy in the Ford is putting along at 55; but the human in the Trujillo stops in Vegas and puts all of his gas money down the hole of a blackjack table, and the determined little nuhp cruises along for days until at last he reaches his goal. It's all a matter of superior intellect and the will to succeed.
Your people talk a lot about going to the stars, but you just keep putting your money into other projects, like war and popular music and international athletic events and resurrecting the fashions of previous decades. If you wanted to go into space, you would have. ~ George Alec Effinger
1978 Ford quotes by George Alec Effinger
I have very heartwarming fans. ~ Lita Ford
1978 Ford quotes by Lita Ford
All feminine claws, he said to himself, are sheathed in velvet; but they can hurt a good deal if they touch you on the sore places of the defects of your qualities
even merely with the velvet. ~ Ford Madox Ford
Smallpox, which spreads by respiration and kills roughly one in three of those infected, took hundreds of millions of lives during a recorded history dating to Pharaonic Egypt. The last case was in 1978, and the disease was declared eradicated on May 8, 1980. ~ Barton Gellman
1978 Ford quotes by Barton Gellman
Who better than an Irishman can understand the Indians, while still being stirred by tales of the US cavalry? ~ John Ford
1978 Ford quotes by John Ford
To our benefit, death isn't affected by an economic failure, and it never takes a holiday. In addition, a bereaved rich man is easier to con than a poor one in the same condition. A poor man, straightaway, understands death to be inevitable, but it takes a rich man some time to see that the end can't be circumvented with the application of enough collateral. ~ Jeffrey Ford
1978 Ford quotes by Jeffrey Ford
There's nothing wrong with ankles. But only if you're playing football in the park. ~ Tom Ford
Labor unions are the worst thing that ever struck the earth because they take away a man's independence. ~ Henry Ford
He thought he suddenly understood. For the Lincon-shire sergeant-major the word Peace meant that a man could stand up on a hill. For him it meant someone to talk to. ~ Ford Madox Ford
Erlynn Rose Quotes «
» Schneeberger So Grinder Quotes