100 Responsible Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 100 Responsible.

Quotes About 100 Responsible

Enjoy collection of 41 100 Responsible quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 100 Responsible. Righ click to see and save pictures of 100 Responsible quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

You're 100% responsible for your life. Stop whining and do something about it. ~ Mathieu Fortin
100 Responsible quotes by Mathieu Fortin
One of the biggest relationship mistakes is trying to "make" another person happy. The only person you can make happy is yourself. We are each 100% responsible for our own happiness. Take responsibility for your own happiness and let everyone else take responsibility for theirs. ~ Karlyle Tomms
100 Responsible quotes by Karlyle Tomms
The Austrian theory of subjective value teaches us that there are many ways to incentivize or motivate or induce someone to commit an action for you: you can promise sexual favors, promise to pay money, hire someon, and so on. Also, there is no reason to think that both the boss and his underling cannot both be 100% responsible: in the law this is called joint and several liability. ~ Stephan Kinsella
100 Responsible quotes by Stephan Kinsella
Humanism is the affirmation of man as a free and responsible being. Nothing degrades man more than the proclamation of irresponsibility. Man is responsible, animals and things are not. ~ Alija Izetbegovic
100 Responsible quotes by Alija Izetbegovic
Protect the environment? Prevent animals from extinction? Bullshit! Why don't you just admit it! Humans shouldn't always be exploiting other creatures and thinking only about themselves! How can you 'rule over the world' like that? You think you treat us fairly? I see no justice! You call us parasittes... But we are responsible for balancing nature. You humans are the real parasites of nature! You are the monsters!
- Mayor Hirokawa ~ Hitoshi Iwaaki
100 Responsible quotes by Hitoshi Iwaaki
I grew up in a very responsible, social, Democratic community, and destruction was a bad word. But, in California, destruction is a rad word. The juxtaposition of the two is really what made me into who I am today, in my battles with how fun it is to be bad, and how wrong it is to be bad. ~ Rie Rasmussen
100 Responsible quotes by Rie Rasmussen
The milestone of 100 episodes is a reflection of the amazing work and dedication of the entire Clone Wars cast and crew. Being a part of this production has been an honor and privilege that has changed my life forever. ~ Ashley Eckstein
100 Responsible quotes by Ashley Eckstein
Every person must stand up and be accountable, but be responsible for their actions. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
100 Responsible quotes by Martin Luther King, Jr.
There is always a great price to pay for irresponsibility. ~ Sunday Adelaja
100 Responsible quotes by Sunday Adelaja
Once you spend more than $100 million on a movie, you have to save the world, ~ Damon Lindelof
100 Responsible quotes by Damon Lindelof
Last year, when 'Black Swan,' 'True Grit' and 'King's Speech' all grossed over $100 million, it gave studios and independent financiers the confidence to make daring movies and not do the same old you-know-what. ~ Harvey Weinstein
100 Responsible quotes by Harvey Weinstein
Everything we make pollutes. The most responsible thing we can do is to make each product as well as we know how so it lasts as long as possible. ~ Yvon Chouinard
100 Responsible quotes by Yvon Chouinard
As I started to read the 100 year old letters their story unwound and I began to share their passion for life and the love they had for one another. ~ Mark Wardlaw
100 Responsible quotes by Mark Wardlaw
You can't just think that you will get a job for no good reason ... And I think that the other part is you have to work your way up, you know I did a lot of Xeroxing and getting coffee ... I always did what I was asked to do. I delivered. People knew that I would get things done and get them done well. And that is a big part of our resumes, are based on being responsible and being willing to do what needed to be done. ~ Madeleine Albright
100 Responsible quotes by Madeleine Albright
No individual rain drop ever considers itself responsible for the flood. ~ John Ruskin
100 Responsible quotes by John Ruskin
We may find it convenient to live with the illusion that circumstances or other people are responsible for the quality of our lives, but the reality is that we are responsible-response-able-for our choices. ~ Stephen Covey
100 Responsible quotes by Stephen Covey
It was like the first time i saw a cadaver. For weeks afterward the cadavers head, or what was left of it - floated up behind my eggs and bacon at breakfast and in the face of Buddy Willard, who was responsible for my seeing it in the first place, and pretty soon I felt as though I were carrying that cadavers head around with me on a string, like some black, noseless balloon stinking of vinegar. ~ Sylvia Plath
100 Responsible quotes by Sylvia Plath
I am not a cynic. I love you, I love the world and I love it more with every new inch I discover. But you are a black boy, and you must be responsible for your body in a way that other boys cannot know. Indeed, you must be responsible for the worst actions of other black bodies, which, somehow, will always be assigned to you. And you must be responsible for the bodies of the powerful-the policeman who cracks you with a nightstick will quickly find his excuse in your furtive movements. And this is not reducible to just you-the women around you must be responsible for their bodies in a way that you never will know. ~ Ta-Nehisi Coates
100 Responsible quotes by Ta-Nehisi Coates
Ladies and Gentlemen! Silence please!" Every one was startled. They looked round-at each other, at the walls. Who was speaking? The Voice went on- a high clear voice.
You are charged with the following indictments:
Edward George Armstrong, that you did upon the 14th day of March, 1925, cause the death of Louisa Mary Clees.
Emily Caroline Brent, that upon the 5th November, 1931, you were responsible for the death of Beatrice Taylor.
William Henry Blore, that you brought about the death of James Stephen Landor on October 10th, 1928.
Vera Elizabeth Claythorne, that on the 11th day of August, 1935, you killed Cyril Ogilvie Hamilton.
Philip Lombard, that upon a date in February, 1932, you were guilty of the death of twenty-one men, members of an East African tribe.
John Gordon Macarthur, that on the 4th of January, 1917, you deliberately sent your wife's lover, Arthur Richmond, to his death.
Anthony James Marston, that upon the 14th day of November last, you were guilty of murder of John and Lucy Combes.
Thomas Rogers and Ethel Rogers, that on the 6th of May, 1929, you brought about the death of Jennifer Brady.
Lawrence John Wargrave, that upon the 10th day of June, 1930, you were guilty of the murder of Edward Seton.
Prisoners at the bar, have you anything to say in your defense? ~ Agatha Christie
100 Responsible quotes by Agatha Christie
But I wonder where we will land if trial judges begin deciding that the fact that a man has committed an atrocious crime is proof sufficient that he is not responsible for his acts. ~ H.L. Mencken
100 Responsible quotes by H.L. Mencken
While I encourage people to save 100% down for a home, a mortgage is the one debt that I don't frown upon. ~ Dave Ramsey
100 Responsible quotes by Dave Ramsey
To mature means to take responsibility for your life, to be on your own. Psychoanalysis fosters the infantile state by considering that the past is responsible for the illness. ~ Frederick Salomon Perls
100 Responsible quotes by Frederick Salomon Perls
I want people to understand, that you are responsible for your life. Weather you are transexual, weather you are a divorcee, weather you are terminally ill, weather you are posessed by the devil or trying to get the devil out of you. You have control over your life, and it is only when you recognize that, and is willing to be responsible for your life that you can truely soar, and I believe that it's possible in our lifetime to fly if you want to. ~ Oprah Winfrey
100 Responsible quotes by Oprah Winfrey
Liquor, guns, motorcycle helmets (legislation had gone back and forth on that) - mainly white masculine pursuits - are fairly unregulated. But for women and black men, regulation is greater. Within given parameters, federal law gives women the right to decide whether or not to abort a fetus. But the state of Louisiana has imposed restrictions on clinics offering the procedure, which, if upheld in the U.S. Supreme Court, would prevent all but one clinic, in New Orleans, from offering women access to it. Any adult in the state can also be jailed for transporting a teenager out of state for the purposes of an abortion if the teen has not informed her parents. Young black males are regulated too. Jefferson Davis Parish passed a bill banning the wearing of pants in public that revealed "skin beneath their waists or their underwear" and newspaper accounts featured images, taken from the back, of two black teenage boys exposing large portions of their undershorts. The parish imposed a $50 fine for a first offense and $100 for a second. ~ Arlie Russell Hochschild
100 Responsible quotes by Arlie Russell Hochschild
Notice that I am treating psychotherapy as a cultural artifact that can be interpreted, rather than as a universal healing technology that has already brought a transcendent "cure" to earthlings. As a matter of fact, nothing has cured the human race, and nothing is about to. Mental ills don't work that way; they are not universal, they are local. Every era has a particular configuration of self, illness, healer, technology; they are a kind of cultural package. They are interrelated, intertwined, inter­penetrating. So when we study a particular illness, we are also studying the conditions that shape and define that illness, and the sociopolitical impact of those who are responsible for healing it. ~ Philip Cushman
100 Responsible quotes by Philip Cushman
The question of why evil exists is not a theological question, for it assumes that it is possible to go behind the existence forced upon us as sinners. If we could answer it then we would not be sinners. We could make something else responsible ... The theological question does not arise about the origin of evil but about the real overcoming of evil on the Cross; it ask for the forgiveness of guilt, for the reconciliation of the fallen world ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer
100 Responsible quotes by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Sophie, you saw Alice's transformation."
I nodded. "And the murder of my great-grandfather. Weird it showed me that when I've had so many other awful things happen directly to me," I said, beginning to tick them off on my fingers. "Elodie getting killed, having to kill Alice, escaping a burning building with the help of a ghost ... " And then, because both my parents looked so deflated, I added, "Oh, and this really heinous pageboy haircut in sixth grade."
A few wan smiles appeared, but I think it was just to humor me.
"Yes, but that was the act that was directly responsible for all of those other horrible events," Dad said. "Well, except for the haircut. I suspect that can be laid at your mother's door."
"James!" Mom protested, but I swear I heard affection behind it. I think Dad did, too, because his lips quirked upward briefly. ~ Rachel Hawkins
100 Responsible quotes by Rachel Hawkins
Seychelles said at U.N. climate talks. The report was bound to sharpen disputes in Lima over who pays the bills for the impacts of global warming, whose primary cause is the burning of coal, oil and gas but which also includes deforestation. It has long been the thorniest issue at the U.N. negotiations, now in their 20th round. Rich countries have pledged to help the developing world convert to clean energy and adapt to shifts in global weather that are already adversely affecting crops, human health and economies. But poor countries say they're not seeing enough cash. Projecting the annual costs that poor countries will face by 2050 just to adapt, the United Nations Environment Program report deemed the previous estimate of $70 billion to $100 billion "a significant underestimate." It had been based on 2010 World Bank numbers. ~ Anonymous
100 Responsible quotes by Anonymous
I tell my students that with a 200-page novel, you are going to write 100 pages that don't make the final cut. See it as an opportunity, although it took me a while to enjoy that 'lost in the woods' feeling. ~ Joe Meno
100 Responsible quotes by Joe Meno
North Carolina is home to some of the largest financial institutions in the country, and a vibrant network of community banks. We're a banking state, and we're proud of that distinction. But we also understand that responsible financial regulation protects consumers and businesses. ~ Kay Hagan
100 Responsible quotes by Kay Hagan
Let's be clear. There was no us." My smartphone chimed with a text from Raúl, letting me know that he was nearly at the Crossfire with Eva. I moved to the coatrack. "You wanted to fuck and I fucked you. If you wanted me, well … I'm not responsible for your exaggerated expectations. ~ Sylvia Day
100 Responsible quotes by Sylvia Day
100% commitment is required for any great achievement. ~ Lailah Gifty Akita
100 Responsible quotes by Lailah Gifty Akita
The clown is a creature of chaos. His appearance is an affront to our sense of dignity, his actions a mockery of our sense of order. The clown (freedom) is always being chased by the policeman (authority). Clowns are funny precisely because their shy hopes lead invariably to brief flings of (exhilarating?) disorder followed by crushing retaliation from the status quo. It delights us to watch a careless clown break taboos; it thrills us vicariously to watch him run wild and free; it reassures us to see him slapped down and order restored. After all, we can condone liberty only up to a point. Consider Jesus as a ragged, nonconforming clown
laughed at, persecuted and despised
playing out the dumb show at his crucifixion against the responsible pretensions of authority. ~ Tom Robbins
100 Responsible quotes by Tom Robbins
Helplessness, hopelessness, despair, anger and hatred are all symptoms of a fundamental delusion that has occurred within the depth of the mind. It has occurred because there has been a long history of having cultivated the skill of listening to the wrong voice. The wrong voice is the voice of ego. It has taught you to judge, to pick, to select what you will be responsible for. ~ Shanti Christo Foundation
100 Responsible quotes by Shanti Christo Foundation
Over a 10-year period, 99 out of 100 new entrepreneurs will fail. Only one will be left standing as others get pushed out of the market or burn out from working so hard. It's really sad. ~ Robert Kiyosaki
100 Responsible quotes by Robert Kiyosaki
One of the prerogatives of American citizenship is the right to criticize public men and measures, and that means not only informed and responsible criticism but the freedom to speak foolishly and without moderation. ~ Felix Frankfurter Of The U.S. Supreme Court, 1944.
100 Responsible quotes by Felix Frankfurter Of The U.S. Supreme Court, 1944.
All her life, Claire had had a problem figuring out where other people ended and she began. All her life, she'd taken on the world's hurt; she held herself responsible. But why? ~ Elin Hilderbrand
100 Responsible quotes by Elin Hilderbrand
When fascism comes to the United States it will be wrapped in the American flag and will claim the name of 100-percent Americanism ~ Sinclair Lewis
100 Responsible quotes by Sinclair Lewis
I killed one man to save 100,000, ~ Charlotte Corday
100 Responsible quotes by Charlotte Corday
Young people, however, tend to ignore the customs of their elders. Adolescent rebellion has been responsible for all manner of absurd costumes. The more ridiculous a certain fashion is, the more adolescents will cling to it. ~ David Eddings
100 Responsible quotes by David Eddings
It's one thing to have a divinely inspired love given to you to experience and share; it's something else altogether to recognize it when it appears. Our job is to go on being humbled and grateful that we should get to experience such a thing in our lifetimes, and preserve its magic by doing the most responsible thing possible to keep it alive ...
Just keep saying yes. ~ Mark Fiore
100 Responsible quotes by Mark Fiore
Time Management Quotes «
» Stop Whining Quotes