1 Part Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 1 Part.

Quotes About 1 Part

Enjoy collection of 43 1 Part quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 1 Part. Righ click to see and save pictures of 1 Part quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Doesn't it make you crazy??
The thought that everything is one day, the time doesn't exist (it's an illusion), everything has happen in one day, but in different periods (I still ask my self how scientist even live?? With such thoughts, just thinking on what they know about the space and how something can eat us and how something is so powerful that is called quasar and it's other stars + that it's bigger than the sun, it's more powerful... How they even live, for god sake..What's the interesting thing to watch how one shadow it makes the moon (where is magic - I know it and I sound and I'm like a person who is spoiled), so the moon makes the shadow the big shadow on this planet, the moon can't handle the whole circle planet so it (1) ~ Deyth Banger
1 Part quotes by Deyth Banger
furniture polish: 16 parts beeswax, 4 parts resin, 1 part Venice turpentine, ~ Donna Tartt
1 Part quotes by Donna Tartt
When a man in a forest thinks he is going forward in a straight line, in reality he is going in a circle, I did my best to go in a circle, hoping to go in a straight line. ~ Samuel Beckett
1 Part quotes by Samuel Beckett
I can't believe there is a poet who hasn't eagerly put down a word one day, only to erase it the next day deciding it was sheer lunacy. It's part of the process of selection. ~ Stephen Dobyns
1 Part quotes by Stephen Dobyns
I have been dealing with back problems since 1995 when I was with the Blackhawks, and I've only missed part of one season because of it. That was last season in Toronto. ~ Ed Belfour
1 Part quotes by Ed Belfour
People often reject and criticize what they believe Jesus would have no part in, but in reality most times Jesus is a part of the scandalous, the dirty and the dangerous. ~ Ricky Maye
1 Part quotes by Ricky Maye
The hangover became a part of the day as well allowed-for as the Spanish siesta. ~ F Scott Fitzgerald
1 Part quotes by F Scott Fitzgerald
Everything that is observed in the physical world has as its source that which is invisible. This means we must surrender to the Spirit and to the invisible part of ourselves. Then learning to manifest is really nothing more than learning to manifest another aspect of ourselves. ~ Wayne Dyer
1 Part quotes by Wayne Dyer
The evolution of government from its medieval, Mafia-like character to that embodying modern legal institutions and instruments is a major part of the history of freedom. It is a part that tends to be obscured or ignored because of the myopic vision of many economists, who persist in modeling government as nothing more than a gigantic form of theft and income redistribution. ~ Douglass North
1 Part quotes by Douglass North
I wonder if you could do me a favor," he said, angling his body away from Jade. From the corner of his eye, he saw her tip her head watchfully.
"What's that?" said Samara with a frown.
"There's a park across town that perfect for walking dogs. I love to go there on Sunday afternoons but, well, as it happens, I don't have a dog."
A slow smile spread across Samara's face.
"You want to borrow Bob."
"I understand it's a lot to ask. Dogs being as precious as they are and all. I know Jade could never part with Bob, even for a little while." then, he put his finger to his chin, as if the idea had just occurred to him. "You could join me if you wanted to. I guess. ~ Roxanne Snopek
1 Part quotes by Roxanne Snopek
Liar,' he said in disgust. 'You're still playing doctors and nurses with the guy you screwed Charlie over with.' Her mouth fell open. 'Don't worry, I won't tell my brother. He's got enough to deal with.'
'I would never have an affair.'
'See here's where you and I part ways on our definition of fidelity,' he said. 'I think tonsil hockey with another man is off the agenda for a married woman. Call me old-fashioned.'
Her fury was unexpected. 'Who started that rumor...who!'
'What are you talking about? You admitted it. ~ Karina Bliss
1 Part quotes by Karina Bliss
Dancing is part of me now! The Latin dances are where my passions are. ~ Jake Pavelka
1 Part quotes by Jake Pavelka
I play in New York, man. Criticism is part of the game. You take criticism as a challenge. ~ Derek Jeter
1 Part quotes by Derek Jeter
I guess the best part of music is that there's not much unknown. Especially in country, because it's always someone leaving or dying or drinking or fighting or loving the United States or talking about God, and the music's simple mostly. ~ Brian Allen Carr
1 Part quotes by Brian Allen Carr
Stars are beautiful, but they may not take part in anything, they must just look on forever. ~ J.M. Barrie
1 Part quotes by J.M. Barrie
This was the part of the road he knew best, the part his old blue Schwinn had known so well that at one time, the bike might have found its way back home without anyone riding it. ~ Sere Prince Halverson
1 Part quotes by Sere Prince Halverson
My memories are not books. They are only stories that I have been over so many times in my head that I don't know from one day to the next what's remembered and what's made up. Like when you memorize a poem, and for one small unimportant part you supply your own words. The meaning's the same, the meter's identical. When you read the actual version you can never get it into your head that it's right and you're wrong. ~ Elizabeth McCracken
1 Part quotes by Elizabeth McCracken
Drag racing has played a big role in In-N-Out's history, and it is also an important part of my family history. ~ Lynsi Torres
1 Part quotes by Lynsi Torres
I'm less interested in slasher, and go more for roles that can affect you on a personal level. I'm interested in human empathy in the movies I see, and in the ones I am a part of. ~ Joshua Leonard
1 Part quotes by Joshua Leonard
It's not just money. Part of it is, but not all. You greasers have a different set of values. You're more emotional. We're sophistocated- cool to the point of not feeling anything. Nothing is for real with us. You know sometimes I'll catch myself talking to a girl-friend, and realise i don't mean half of what I'm saying. I don't really think a beer blast on the river bottom is supercool, but I'll rave about one to a girl-friend just to be saying something. ~ S.E. Hinton
1 Part quotes by S.E. Hinton
The trip is to play your part in the play knowing all along that you are not the one playing the part. That requires a good dose of faith and another dose of exquisite humor – sort of like looking in the mirror. Who is that? ~ Art Hochberg
1 Part quotes by Art Hochberg
Traveling is one of few zones of experience where you are not directly plugged into the world around you. You're not part of the society you're passing through. ~ Damon Galgut
1 Part quotes by Damon Galgut
But part of love is a record playing, a needle that drops over and over, repeat and repeat, until the voices are scratched and the song is tired. But that's all right, all the scratches and skips, the knowing what line comes next. Sometimes a song just gets you You know? ~ Esm�aji Codell
1 Part quotes by Esm�aji Codell
One should express his viewpoint regarding what he performed in his country and in a vast part of the world with great respect and deep thought. ~ Ruhollah Khomeini
1 Part quotes by Ruhollah Khomeini
I never desired to go into war zones. I never had any thought about it. It sort of just happened as part of the job. ~ Kate Adie
1 Part quotes by Kate Adie
I think it went really well. There was part of me that really wanted to go with the rabbit. But, honestly one thing that I struggle with a lot is really just competing ... being in a pack, running with a lot of bodies. I'm 17 and I'm still not really used to it, so the goal today was to just race. ~ Mary Cain
1 Part quotes by Mary Cain
When the Holy Spirit is in full control of our lives, He will expect our obedience to the written Word of God. But it is part of our human problem that we would like to be full of the Spirit and yet go on and do as we please! ~ Aiden Wilson Tozer
1 Part quotes by Aiden Wilson Tozer
I think there's a part in each one of us that wants the impossible to happen, and that's what surprises are. ~ Gina Carano
1 Part quotes by Gina Carano
Part of love is letting a person be who they want to be ~ David Levithan
1 Part quotes by David Levithan
Truth is truth! It is not divisible, and any part of it cannot be set aside. ~ Russell M. Nelson
1 Part quotes by Russell M. Nelson
He dreaded the supermarket line chitchat. He waited until the postal service lady had knocked on the door, left the package, and gotten in her vehicle to open his door. His dog dying had been bad, I could tell, but the worst part for him had been trying to figure out how to handle the pity of the vet assistants. ~ Maggie Stiefvater
1 Part quotes by Maggie Stiefvater
Conscious is the VOICE of God in the SOUL. Thus Soul is part of God within us. ~ Sukhraj S. Dhillon
1 Part quotes by Sukhraj S. Dhillon
For as in nothing is a gentleman better to be discerned from a vulgar person, so in nothing is a gentle nation (such nations have been) better to be discerned from a mob, than in this, - that their feelings are constant and just, results of due contemplation, and of equal thought. You can talk a mob into anything; its feelings may be - usually are - on a whole, generous and right; but it has no foundation for them, no hold of them; you may tease or tickle it into any, at your pleasure; it thinks by infection, for the most part, catching an opinion like a cold, and there is nothing so little that it will not roar itself wild about, when the fit is on; nothing so great but it will forget in an hour, when the fit is past. ~ John Ruskin
1 Part quotes by John Ruskin
The actual game is only part of the Senior Bowl experience - the practices are equally important. ~ D'Brickashaw Ferguson
1 Part quotes by D'Brickashaw Ferguson
I know I've done the right thing but I couldn't feel worse about it, and I suppose that is part of what it is to lead. ~ Libba Bray
1 Part quotes by Libba Bray
He is my other eyes that can see above the clouds; my other ears that hear above the winds. He is the part of me that can reach out into the sea. He has told me a thousand times over that I am his reason for being; by the way he rests against my leg; by the way he thumps his tail at my smallest smile; by the way he shows his hurt when I leave without taking him. (I think it makes him sick with worry when he is not along to care for me.) When I am wrong, he is delighted to forgive. When I am angry, he clowns to make me smile. When I am happy, he is joy unbounded. When I am a fool, he ignores it. When I succeed, he brags. Without him, I am only another man. With him, I am all-powerful. He is loyalty itself. He has taught me the meaning of devotion. With him, I know a secret comfort and a private peace. He has brought me understanding where before I was ignorant. His head on my knee can heal my human hurts. His presence by my side is protection against my fears of dark and unknown things. He has promised to wait for me... whenever... wherever - in case I need him. And I expect I will - as I always have. He is just my dog. ~ Gene Hill
1 Part quotes by Gene Hill
No paint or dye can give so splendid a colour as gilding. The merit of their beauty is greatly enhanced by their scarcity. With the greater part of rich people, the chief enjoyment of riches consists in the parade of riches, which in their eye is never so complete as when they appear to possess those decisive marks of opulence which nobody can possess but themselves. In their eyes the merit of an object which is in any degree either useful or beautiful is greatly enhanced by its scarcity, or by the great labour which it requires to collect any considerable quantity of it, a labour which nobody can afford to pay but themselves.

Book I, Chapter 11 - Rent of Land, part II ~ Adam Smith
1 Part quotes by Adam Smith
You can do things in every part of the world. You can do things in every discipline. You can do large things, you can do small things. But it takes a while to figure out what you actually want to do. And it changes. As you change your interests and desires in philanthropy change, I think you have to be open to that change. ~ Marc Benioff
1 Part quotes by Marc Benioff
You have to expose part of yourself to create a character deep enough for readers to care about. You try not to because it's hard and at times shameful, but then when you read those pages over and you see they have no life to them so you throw them away and force yourself to be more honest. So I suppose the answer is I see myself in all my characters, in their best moments and in their worst. ~ Adam Haslett
1 Part quotes by Adam Haslett
There's really no avoiding the fact that suffering is part of life. And of course we have a natural tendency to dislike our suffering and problems. But I think that ordinarily people don't view the very nature of our existence to be characterized by suffering ..." The Dalai Lama suddenly began to laugh, "I mean on your birthday people usually say, 'Happy Birthday!,' when actually the day of your birth was the birth of your suffering. But nobody says, 'Happy Birth-of-Sufferingday!" he joked. ~ Dalai Lama XIV
1 Part quotes by Dalai Lama XIV
Being curious is the most important part of being a journalist. It might be the most important part of being anything. ~ Lemony Snicket
1 Part quotes by Lemony Snicket
Causes: As important a fact as any individual cause on earth is the vital incapacity of the human individual to distinguish between genuine cause and one which is foisted upon him by pressure, environment, propaganda, conditioning.
If people had the sense they pretend to have, they would seek this fundamental distinction perceptible.
Hardly anyone makes this effort. This is partly because it is an invisible but powerful part of their culture to teach that conditioned emotionality and 'causes' whose necessity, urgency or rightness is only conditioned into them, are necessarily, right. ~ Idries Shah, Reflections
1 Part quotes by Idries Shah, Reflections
All in all, I'd like to venture into film. Films are my staple diet, so I would love to be part of a feature film, independent film ... it all just depends on the story and the people behind it, really. ~ Tom Weston-Jones
1 Part quotes by Tom Weston-Jones
Short Story Quotes «
» God Quotes