7 Days Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 7 Days.

Quotes About 7 Days

Enjoy collection of 63 7 Days quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 7 Days. Righ click to see and save pictures of 7 Days quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Screw work Hard Play Hard" . . . "II work smart 7 days a week and play hard 8 days a week ~ Kevin Kolenda
7 Days quotes by Kevin Kolenda
In a perfect world, we would all swap our carb loaded breakfasts for veggie smoothies, exercise 7 days a week, and meditate for an hour a day. No one would be overweight, we would never lose our tempers and we would sing Kumbaya all day. This is the real world, so this is never going to happen. As ~ Carmella J Bell
7 Days quotes by Carmella J Bell
Whenever someone says they believe the earth was created in 7 days, I grab a fossil and say, Fossil. And if they keep talking, I throw it just over their heads. ~ Lewis Black
7 Days quotes by Lewis Black
Terry took the silence as acquiescence, "The other way to make money is to exploit people, oh, no sorry, that's the 'only' way to make money, exploit other people, that's how the billionaires have acquired all their money by exploiting others… So how did they achieve it? You're going to love this… they changed all the rules to accommodate what they wanted to do. How I hear you ask… easy, they own the politicians, they own the banks, they own industry and they own everything. They made it easier for themselves to invest in so called emerging markets. What once would've been considered treasonous was now considered virtuous. Instead of building up the nation state and its resources, all of its resources, including its people, they concentrated on building up their profits. That's all they did. They invested in parts of the world where children could be worked for 12 hours a day 7 days a week, where grown men and women could be treated like slaves and all for a pittance and they did this because we here in the west had made it illegal to work children, because we'd abolished slavery, because we had fought for workers' rights, for a minimum wage, for a 40 hr week, for pensions, for the right to retire, for a free NHS, for free education, all of these things were getting in the way of them making a quick and easy profit and worse …had been making us feel we were worth something. ~ Arun D. Ellis
7 Days quotes by Arun D. Ellis
My batting average has been good, so people ask how much luck is involved. I tell them when I work 14 hours a day, 7 days a week, I get lucky. ~ Armand Hammer
7 Days quotes by Armand Hammer
RVM Thoughts for Today
For those who love what they do , even working 18 hours a day, 7 days a week , is not work at all. It is just Fun. ~ R.v.m.
7 Days quotes by R.v.m.
I've been filming time lapse flowers continuously, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 35 years. To watch them move is a dance I will never get tired of. Their sensual beauty immerses us with color, smell, taste and touch. ~ Louis Schwartzberg
7 Days quotes by Louis Schwartzberg
Let me make this very clear: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our digital exhaust is being sucked up by the government. It is being compiled on big server farms and it's being analyzed by different computer programs, looking for any hint that you and I are up to no good. ~ Brad Thor
7 Days quotes by Brad Thor
I love what I do and I love being part of the storytelling process. And I love the technological advancements. It was the thing that kept me going on every 20-hour day, 7 days a week. You have to love it to do that. ~ Christine Bieselin Clark
7 Days quotes by Christine Bieselin Clark
Work is your life, it's not a rehearsal. You work 7 days a week so you may as well enjoy those days. ~ Mario Testino
7 Days quotes by Mario Testino
The religion of which you are a part is 7 days a week. It isn't just Sunday, it isn't the block plan, it isn't just 3 hours in church, it isn't just the time you spend in Seminary - it's all the time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. ~ Gordon B. Hinckley
7 Days quotes by Gordon B. Hinckley
I am basically working 7 days a week. When I am not eating, sleeping, or working out, I am working on one of projects which I am just damned determined to finish. ~ Henry Rollins
7 Days quotes by Henry Rollins
I don't know how I did it, but I worked 7 days a week. ~ Pam Grier
7 Days quotes by Pam Grier
Over the past 8 years, I have stripped my life down. I don't need as much as I thought I did. It was hard at first to make that change. I had to have faith and patience. And so, I did.
Now, I have God and great people in my life. Everything else just seems to follow. Sometimes we don't understand about the need to live more simply. We can make appointments all day long, 7 days a week. We can even schedule and plan for our deaths.
I was fortunate to be freed to really be myself again, while there is still time and something left of me. And now, up here, there's nothing but me (and Kilo) and the sky and a million billion stars. And once again, I am free to dream... ~ Jose N Harris
7 Days quotes by Jose N Harris
There are 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week, 52 weeks in a year, and X years in a life. Solve for X. ~ Jenny Offill
7 Days quotes by Jenny Offill
It's far more difficult being a small-business owner starting a business than it is for me with thousands of people working for us and 400 companies. Building a business from scratch is 24 hours, 7 days a week, divorces, it's difficult to hold your family life together, it's bloody hard work and only one word really matters - and that's surviving. ~ Richard Branson
7 Days quotes by Richard Branson
skin rashes, conjunctivitis, fever, headache, malaise and pain in the joints. The symptoms will remain mild for the entire time which is usually between 3 to 7 days. ~ Stephen Nelson
7 Days quotes by Stephen Nelson
Compassion is not a sometime action; it's an every time passion! You can't be compassionate for less than 7 days in one week ... That's first class hypocrisy! ~ Israelmore Ayivor
7 Days quotes by Israelmore Ayivor
For those who love what they do, even working 18 hours a day, 7 days a week is not work at all. It is just fun. -RVM ~ R.v.m.
7 Days quotes by R.v.m.
Within 7 days, 75% of people will have given up on their New Year's resolutions; that's tomorrow. Evaluate yourself. Don't be one of them. ~ Robert Kiyosaki
7 Days quotes by Robert Kiyosaki
If women ran the world there would be no wars. However every 28 days there would be some very intense negotiations. ~ Robin Williams
7 Days quotes by Robin Williams
We'd like to think our consumers are listening. But in reality, the milder weather the last few days probably has a lot to do with it. ~ Kevin Cook
7 Days quotes by Kevin Cook
just because you took on Oprah and Deepak's Twenty-One-Day Meditation Experience and only got through day three doesn't mean you failed; it means you are three days closer to being the person you wanted to be... or thought you wanted to be ~ Iliza Shlesinger
7 Days quotes by Iliza Shlesinger
The days of exploration of Shackleton and Scott are long gone. Everything has been climbed, crossed, done. Now what we're exploring are the full boundaries of human endeavour. It's not physical - it's all in the head. ~ Lewis Gordon Pugh
7 Days quotes by Lewis Gordon Pugh
Presently a serpent sought them out privately, and came to them walking upright, which was the way of serpents in those days. The serpent said the forbidden fruit would store their vacant minds with knowledge. So they ate it, which was quite natural, for man is so made that he eagerly wants to know; whereas the priest, like God, whose imitator and representative he is, has made it his business from the beginning to keep him from knowing any useful thing. ~ Mark Twain
7 Days quotes by Mark Twain
Just seeing her again, even from a distance, reminds meof why I crave to be around her so much. It's only been a
few days, but since the moment I met her, no matter where I am, I'm constantly wondering about her. My attention is constantly homed in on her like I'm a compass and she's my North. ~ Colleen Hoover
7 Days quotes by Colleen Hoover
He floated by them, and slowly his boat departed, waning to a dark spot against the golden light; and then suddenly it vanished. Rauros roared on unchanging. The River had taken Boromir son of Denethor, and he was not seen again in Minas Tirith, standing as he used to stand upon the White Tower in the morning. But in Gondor in after-days it long was said that the elven-boat rode the falls and the foaming pool, and bore him down through Osgiliath, and past the many mouths of Anduin, out into the Great Sea at night under the stars. ~ J.R.R. Tolkien
7 Days quotes by J.R.R. Tolkien
Alas! those good old days are gone, when a murderer could wipe the stain from his name and soothe his trouble to sleep simply by getting out his blocks and mortar and building an addition to a church. ~ Mark Twain
7 Days quotes by Mark Twain
The castle itself was a huge brick pile, built in the days of William III., which, though they were grand days for the construction of the constitution, were not very grand for architecture of a more material description. ~ Anthony Trollope
7 Days quotes by Anthony Trollope
There's certainly more work for me in TV these days. ~ Aidan Quinn
7 Days quotes by Aidan Quinn
It is the way of the people," he responded again and again. "I will not interferre.Howling Wolf did what he thought would keep his wife."
Jesse was outraged, "And if I looked at another handsome brave,would Rides the Wind cut off my nose?"
Rides the Wind stared at her solemnly. "God's book has said that you must be faithful to me.We do not live as Howling Wolf and Prairie Flower." After a moment he added, "And if you were unfaithful to me, I would cut off your beautiful red hair, not your nose.For it is your hair that makes you beautiful."
Jesse refused to be distracted from the conversation. Finally,Rides the Wind became exasperated with her insistence. "Walks the Fire,it is enough," he almost shouted. "You say that Howling Wolf must be punished. He will bepunished. For all the days of his life he will have to look at the scar where he has hurt his wife.All the days of his life he will have to endure the sadness he has caused. And all the days of her life, Prairie Flower will remember when she was young and beautiful. White EAgle has left.It is over. We must pray for them, for they do not have God to help them. But I will not punish Howling Wolf for going what is his right among the Lakota. He will answer to God for what he has done. He does not have to answer to me. ~ Stephanie Grace Whitson
7 Days quotes by Stephanie Grace Whitson
Mention the gothic, and many readers will probably picture gloomy castles and an assortment of sinister Victoriana. However, the truth is that the gothic genre has continued to flourish and evolve since the days of Bram Stoker, producing some of its most interesting and accomplished examples in the 20th century - in literature, film and beyond. ~ Carlos Ruiz Zafon
7 Days quotes by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Your past may have been great, but God has far better days ahead- He always saves the best for last. ~ Jamie Larbi
7 Days quotes by Jamie Larbi
Life is not long at all, never long enough, but days are very long indeed. ~ Martha Gellhorn
7 Days quotes by Martha Gellhorn
He had not opened his eyes in the moment. Her touch had released some tiny increment of the poison bound up in him that would, days to come, ripen into sorrow. And by the time he thought all this he could no longer tell if her caress had truly happened or whether he'd manufactured it out of necessity. ~ David Wroblewski
7 Days quotes by David Wroblewski
I wouldn't even go into the history of the last days of the Soviet Union, the withdrawal from Europe, and what promises were given at that time, because those were oral promises, and our leaders of that time strongly believe that, like in ancient Russia, a word given is better than any treaty. ~ Sergei Lavrov
7 Days quotes by Sergei Lavrov
Nonstop sunny days would be boring. We need the gloom to highlight the highs. ~ Jarod Kintz
7 Days quotes by Jarod Kintz
A perfect day for me would just be a day that goes the way I plan. ~ Mikaela Shiffrin
7 Days quotes by Mikaela Shiffrin
Toward the later days of Sabbath, instead of going in and knocking out what songs we did in rehearsal, we would polish them to death. ~ Geezer Butler
7 Days quotes by Geezer Butler
As for my personal style, I like comfort a lot, like jeans and T-shirts. Having been a trainer for so long, I spend a lot of my days in tank tops, shorts, and T-shirts. Still, I do like the occasions where I get to wear suits and make that a thing. ~ Matt McGorry
7 Days quotes by Matt McGorry
They were fun days, and we set the town on fire with every movie we did. ~ Burt Lancaster
7 Days quotes by Burt Lancaster
I recall that, the first time I met a Geordie speaker, it was some days before I could understand a single word he was saying. ~ Larry Trask
7 Days quotes by Larry Trask
Salome interrupts. We're not members! she repeats. We are the women of Molotschna. The entire colony of Molotschna is built on the foundation of patriarchy (translator's note: Salome didn't use the word "patriarchy" - I inserted it in the place of Salome's curse, of mysterious origin, loosely translated as "talking through the flowers"), where the women live our their days as mute, submissive, and obedient servants. Animals. Fourteen-year-old boys are expected to give us orders, to determine our fates, to vote on our excommunications, to speak at the burials of our own babies while we remain silent, to interpret the Bible for us, to lead us in worship, to punish us! We are not members, Mariche. We are commodities. ~ Miriam Toews
7 Days quotes by Miriam Toews
Time is only an idea. There is only the Reality Whatever you
think it is, it looks like that. If you call it time, it is time. If you
call it existence, it is existence, and so on. After calling it time, you
divide it into days and nights, months, years, hours, minutes, etc.
Time is immaterial for the Path of Knowledge. But some of these
rules and discipline are good for beginners. ~ Ramana Maharshi
7 Days quotes by Ramana Maharshi
I know of nothing in all drama more incomparable from the point of view of art, nothing more suggestive in its subtlety of observation, than Shakespeare's drawing of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern. They are Hamlet's college friends. They have been his companions. They bring with them memories of pleasant days together. At the moment when they come across him in the play he is staggering under the weight of a burden intolerable to one of his temperament. The dead have come armed out of the grave to impose on him a mission at once too great and too mean for him. He is a dreamer, and he is called upon to act. He has the nature of the poet, and he is asked to grapple with the common complexity of cause and effect, with life in its practical realisation, of which he knows nothing, not with life in its ideal essence, of which he knows so much. He has no conception of what to do, and his folly is to feign folly. Brutus used madness as a cloak to conceal the sword of his purpose, the dagger of his will, but the Hamlet madness is a mere mask for the hiding of weakness. In the making of fancies and jests he sees a chance of delay. He keeps playing with action as an artist plays with a theory. He makes himself the spy of his proper actions, and listening to his own words knows them to be but 'words, words, words.' Instead of trying to be the hero of his own history, he seeks to be the spectator of his own tragedy. He disbelieves in everything, including himself, and yet his doubt helps hi ~ Oscar Wilde
7 Days quotes by Oscar Wilde
Any man who criticizes my suicide and passes judgment on me with an expression of superiority, declaring (without offering the least help) that I should have gone on living my full complement of days, is assuredly a prodigy among men quite capable of tranquilly urging the Emperor to open a fruit shop. ~ Osamu Dazai
7 Days quotes by Osamu Dazai
Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. The joy and moral stimulation of work no longer must be forgotten in the mad chase of evanescent profits. These dark days will be worth all they cost us if they teach us that our true destiny is not to be ministered unto but to minister to ourselves and to our fellow men. ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
7 Days quotes by Franklin D. Roosevelt
Don't make that mistake again," he said in a voice so quiet it was barely audible. He looked as if all his latent hostilities were waiting for an excuse to turn on her. "If you throw that cup at me, so help me, I'll carry you over and put you down in the punch bowl!"
"You and the CIA, maybe!" Cecily hissed. "Go ahead and try…!"
Tate actually took a step toward her just as Colby managed to get between them. "Now, now," he cautioned.
Cecily wasn't backing down an inch. Neither was Tate. He'd gone from lazy affection and indulgent amusement to bristling antagonism in the space of weeks. Lately he flew into a rage if Cecily's name was mentioned, but Colby hadn't told her that.
"You have no right to make that kind of insinuation about me," she said through her teeth. "I don't get jobs lying on my back, and you know it!"
Tate's black eyes narrowed. He looked formidable, but Cecily wasn't intimidated by him. She never had been. He glanced at her hands, which were clenched on her cup, and then back to her rigid features. It had infuriated him to be the object of televised ridicule at the political dinner, and Audrey's comments had only made things worse. He was carrying a grudge. But as he looked at Cecily, he felt an emptiness in his very soul. This woman had been a thorn in his side for years, ever since an impulsive act of compassion had made her his responsibility. In those days, she'd been demure and sweet and dependent on him, and her shy hero worship ~ Diana Palmer
7 Days quotes by Diana Palmer
Hanging laundry on a line is a very ordinary task. It is as ordinary as scraped knees and lost keys, as fixing the same simple dish for supper again, and again. Ordinary is most days, and Lord helps is if we overlook them. ~ Jerusalem Jackson Greer
7 Days quotes by Jerusalem Jackson Greer
On the windless days, when the maples have put forth their deep canopies, and the sky is wearing its new blue immensities, and the wind has dusted itself not an hour ago in some spicy field and hardly touches us as it passes by, what is it we do? We lie down and rest upon the generous earth. Very likely we fall asleep. ~ Mary Oliver
7 Days quotes by Mary Oliver
He is no longer a city dweller who has even once in his life caught a ruff or seen how, on clear and cool autumn days, flocks of migrating thrushes drift over a village. Until his death he will be drawn to freedom. ~ Anton Chekhov
7 Days quotes by Anton Chekhov
Pearl spent the passing days buried so deep in the musty, dusty sorcery tomes that sometimes when she emerged, she spoke in archaic english. "Hast thou a light?" she'd asked him this afternoon when her study room had grown dark with gathering clouds. ~ Gail Dayton
7 Days quotes by Gail Dayton
In the past men were handsome and great (now they are children and dwarfs), but this is merely one of the many facts that demonstrate the disaster of an aging world. The young no longer want to study anything, learning is in decline, the whole world walks on its head, blind men lead others equally blind and cause them to plunge into the abyss, birds leave the nest before they can fly, the jackass plays the lyre, oxen dance. Mary no longer loves the contemplative life and Martha no longer loves the active life, Leah is sterile, Rachel has a carnal eye, Cato visits brothels, Lucretius becomes a woman. Everything is on the wrong path. In those days, thank God, I acquired from my master the desire to learn and a sense of the straight way, which remains even when the path is tortuous. ~ Umberto Eco
7 Days quotes by Umberto Eco
Boy, you resolve not to go down the path of a Dark Lord and the universe starts messing with you the instant the Hat comes off your head. Some days it just doesn't pay to fight destiny. Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow to start on my resolution to not be a Dark Lord. ~ Eliezer Yudkowsky
7 Days quotes by Eliezer Yudkowsky
But writers experience the world and themselves in a unique way. We look for meaning. We see it even when we are not paying attention, which is seldom because, as writers, paying attention is what we do. We are scribes to the ticking of the days, and we have a job to do. We are not at peace unless we are doing it. ~ Larry Brooks
7 Days quotes by Larry Brooks
There are days when the great are near us, when there is no frown on their brow, no condescension even; when they take us by the hand, and we share their thought. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
7 Days quotes by Ralph Waldo Emerson
The only difference between dancing and fucking," he said in those days, "is that you don't fuck in front of a live band. ~ John Sayles
7 Days quotes by John Sayles
The mountain is your mother," Stonesnake had told him during an easier climb a few days past. "Cling to her, press yourself against her teats, and she won't drop you. ~ George R R Martin
7 Days quotes by George R R Martin
There's so many different kinds of rights to consider these days: computer, e-book, all sorts of things. Forget foreign rights and entertainment rights. There are so many things to consider and an agent is going to know how to wade through all that much better than you are. ~ Ann M. Martin
7 Days quotes by Ann M. Martin
In all our lives, there are days that we wish we could see expunged from the record of our very existence. Perhaps we long for that erasure because a particular day brought us such splintering sorrow that we can scarcely bear to think of it ever again. Or we might wish to blot out an episode forever because we behaved so poorly on that day - we were mortifyingly selfish, or foolish to an extraordinary degree. Or perhaps we injured another person and wish to disremember the guilt. Tragically, there are some days in a lifetime when all three of those things happen at once - when we are heartbroken and foolish and unforgivably injurious to others, all at the same time. ~ Elizabeth Gilbert
7 Days quotes by Elizabeth Gilbert
Sang Ly, the desire to believe, to look forward to better days, to want them, to expect them-it seems to be ingrained in our being. Whether we like it or not, hope is written so deeply into our hearts that we just can't help ourselves, no matter how hard we try otherwise.we love the story because we are Sarann or Tattercoats or Cinderella. We all struggle with the same problems and doubts. We all long for the day when we'll get our own reward. We all harbor hope- ~ Camron Wright
7 Days quotes by Camron Wright
I can feel that the world this day is different than all the days of our lives before. ~ David O. Selznick
7 Days quotes by David O. Selznick
Most people doing the decathlon these days are quite boring, so people don't relate to them. ~ Daley Thompson
7 Days quotes by Daley Thompson
Why Quotes «
» All The Time Quotes