50 Best Song Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 50 Best Song.

Quotes About 50 Best Song

Enjoy collection of 44 50 Best Song quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 50 Best Song. Righ click to see and save pictures of 50 Best Song quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Who is the best rapper ever? I'll probably have to say Eminem. I would definitely say Eminem. He came from a whole another culture, literally. Mastered it, outsold everybody and he did every kind of record imaginable. He could take any topic and make a song out of it. I haven't seen any artist do that yet. ~ Akon
50 Best Song quotes by Akon
O guide my judgment and my taste,
Sweet Spirit, author of the book
Of wonders, told in language chaste
And plainness, not to be mistook.

O let me muse, and yet at sight
The page admire, the page believe;
"Let there be light, and there was light,
Let there be Paradise and Eve!"

Who his soul's rapture can refrain?
At Joseph's ever pleasing tale
Of marvels, the prodigious train,
To Sinai's hill from Goshen's vale.

The psalmist and proverbial seer,
And all the prophets sons of song,
Make all things precious, all things dear,
And bear the brilliant word along.

O take the book from off the shelf,
And con it meekly on thy knees;
Best panegyric on itself,
And self-avouch'd to teach and please.

Respect, adore it heart and mind.
How greatly sweet, how sweetly grand,
Who reads the most, is most refind'd,
And polish'd by the Master's hand. ~ Christopher Smart
50 Best Song quotes by Christopher Smart
My mom and dad played this music all the time when I was growing up, so to me songs by Jerry Lee and Fats Domino are the classics, they're the best songs ever. ~ Chris Isaak
50 Best Song quotes by Chris Isaak
All of the artists did such a beautiful job I can't thank them enough. I'm just honored that God Only Knows was chosen. God Only Knows is a very special song. An extremely spiritual song and one of the best I've ever written. ~ Brian Wilson
50 Best Song quotes by Brian Wilson
During the songs, you transcend yourself. The best way to be in the performance is to be without pause and be essentially in the moment, in that moment of expression. ~ Florence Welch
50 Best Song quotes by Florence Welch
I think the best riffs and the best songs come when you're jamming and having a good time. ~ Scott Ian
50 Best Song quotes by Scott Ian
I think expression is at it's best when it comes from an honest place, so I always try to use my own life experiences, feelings, struggles, frustrations etc. as the catalyst for my song writing. ~ Kate Brown
50 Best Song quotes by Kate Brown
I certainly should have,' he agrees, smiling and thinking what an absurd and universally-accepted bit of nonsense it is, that your best friends must necessarily be the ones who best understand you. As if there weren't far too much understanding in the world already; above all, that understanding between lovers, celebrated in song and story, which is actually such torture that no two of them can bear it without frequent separations or fights. ~ Christopher Isherwood
50 Best Song quotes by Christopher Isherwood
When I listen to a song, I don't say, 'Oh my gosh, that vocal line she sang was the best thing I ever heard.' I'm thinking, 'That lyric just moves me. That lyric just said what I feel better than I could say it myself.' ~ Taylor Swift
50 Best Song quotes by Taylor Swift
There have been periods in my life where I have experienced depression. It has been through some of my darkest moments that I have written some of my best songs. For me, singing and writing is very therapeutic. It's much more effective than taking Prozac! ~ Gerry Rafferty
50 Best Song quotes by Gerry Rafferty
Johnny made me feel like I was clever without trying to be. And pretty. And valued. He made everything about me seem more special.
Like, say I was a song. Well, Johnny made me feel as though I'd been remixed. The melody didn't change, but it wasn't just the same one-dimensional sequence of notes anymore. Instead, he brought out all these harmonies - these low and high notes - that made the music fuller. No more discord or dissonance. Around Johnny, I was the best possible rendition of myself. ~ Kristin Walker
50 Best Song quotes by Kristin Walker
The labour movement had the best opportunity in 50 years to transform not merely an industrial situation and win an important battle for workers in struggle, but an opportunity to change the government of the day. ~ Arthur Scargill
50 Best Song quotes by Arthur Scargill
We drive down the road in complete silence for a few miles listening to 50 Cent. As soon as he tells us that he's into having sex, he ain't into making love, Casey turns the volume down and begins telling me the following information: " I love you so much. We're going to have the best life together. I can't wait." Every word she says makes me feel a little more like faking a stroke and pretending to lose all memory of who I was, but it's not until she looks me in the eye and says in all seriousness, "You're my soul mate," that I realize I am not going to marry her. ~ Chad Kultgen
50 Best Song quotes by Chad Kultgen
If you save your best song for the encore, you won't get one. ~ Gordon Highland
50 Best Song quotes by Gordon Highland
A lot happens at 50, the best thing being that you just don't care anymore. At 40, you still care. At 30, you care way too much - and your twenties are quite frankly a nightmare. Bring on 60, I say: just imagine the joy of having grandchildren. ~ Jerry Hall
50 Best Song quotes by Jerry Hall
I think pain is the best feeling for song writing. You can write good happy songs, but I think the kind of bruiting, depressing ones are more effective. They are easier to write when I am impassioned and angry. It is a good way to channel that negative energy. ~ Adam Levine
50 Best Song quotes by Adam Levine
I was sitting in a movie theater at 4:13 in the morning, with a faerie muse who had vaguely psychic vampire tendencies, watching The Sixth Sense.
At this point in my life I'd had some pretty freaky, surreal experiences already, such as (1) watching my best friend move things with her mind, (2) being dragged from my wrecked car by a soulless faerie assassin, and (3) feeling the inexorable pull of the king of the dead's nightly song. And really, sitting with Nuala and watching a crazy little boy tell Bruce Willis that he saw dead people should've been included amongst them. ~ Maggie Stiefvater
50 Best Song quotes by Maggie Stiefvater
The Blair government perhaps ranks as the best the U.K. has had for 50 years. It cannot match the scale of Attlee's reforms, but has a fine record of constitutional reform and economic competence. In my own areas - science and innovation - there have been well-judged and effective changes. ~ Martin Rees
50 Best Song quotes by Martin Rees
But, like Shakespeare, I too am often occupied with the pursuit of my creative endeavors and dealing with all aspects of life's mundane matters. "Who are the best musicians for these songs?" "Am I recording in the right studio?" "Is this song in the right key?" Some things never change, even in 400 years.

Not once have I ever had the time to ask myself, "Are my songs literature?"

So, I do thank the Swedish Academy, both for taking the time to consider that very question, and, ultimately, for providing such a wonderful answer. ~ Bob Dylan
50 Best Song quotes by Bob Dylan
My best album is called In Search Of A Song. That was my best shot right there. My finest hour, as they say. I could listen to the whole thing all the way through. There's nothing really crammed into it. ~ Tom T. Hall
50 Best Song quotes by Tom T. Hall
as a copy she was not a very good copy. There were differences. She was not one of His best efforts. There is a line in an old folk song that runs: 'I called my donkey ~ Elaine Morgan
50 Best Song quotes by Elaine Morgan
Some days, the music is not in tune, but it's always a song worth singing.
That's the best description of a good marriage I've ever heard ... ~ Nora Roberts
50 Best Song quotes by Nora Roberts
I think that anything is a form of folk music. That's just me being glib, but the thing I like the best about humans, and there are not many other things besides this, is that humans make culture. If you're an artist, a big part of folk is noticing what other people are doing and incorporating it and changing it - the way that songs warp and change over time. ~ Will Sheff
50 Best Song quotes by Will Sheff
Among the songs I love best were those that I see as historically important, and helped change and develop my taste. ~ Seymour Stein
50 Best Song quotes by Seymour Stein
Best of all is it to preserve everything in a pure, still heart, and let there be for every pulse a thanksgiving, and for every breath a song. ~ Konrad Von Gesner
50 Best Song quotes by Konrad Von Gesner
I don't care how impossible it seems. ~ David Byrne
50 Best Song quotes by David Byrne
Writing a song is much like being an author. Yes, we all have tools to write (everyone has a brain I hope!), but that doesn't all of a sudden make us best selling authors. ~ Ken Hill
50 Best Song quotes by Ken Hill
A tapping foot isn't the best a listener can get from a song: A good song makes a listener dance. A great song makes him think. ~ Mokokoma Mokhonoana
50 Best Song quotes by Mokokoma Mokhonoana
We have made the world dance as we sang for three thousand years. That is difficult habit to break, as I have learned while dancing to your song. You must dance free, and even the best intentioned of my sisters may well try to guide your steps as I once did. ~ Robert Jordan
50 Best Song quotes by Robert Jordan
When I think of the future, I think a lot of Quincy Jones and how he is an inspiration. Look at the quality of his work over so many years. He didn't even make his best record, 'Thriller,' until he was 50. That gives me something to look forward to. Nothing pulls you back into the studio more than the belief that your best record is still ahead. ~ Dr. Dre
50 Best Song quotes by Dr. Dre
Sinatra was pretty astute - he used the best songwriters around, he used all the resources, he covered every song from the era basically. ~ Martin Fry
50 Best Song quotes by Martin Fry
If competition for Kaggle's top talent becomes fierce enough among banks, insurance companies, hedge funds - we hope the world's best data scientists will earn more than $50 million per year, just like the world's best hedge fund managers. ~ Anthony Goldbloom
50 Best Song quotes by Anthony Goldbloom
A song in a musical works best when a character has to sing - when words won't do the trick anymore. The same idea applies to a long speech in a play or a movie or on television. You want to force the character out of a conversational pattern. ~ Aaron Sorkin
50 Best Song quotes by Aaron Sorkin
The best songs are stories, and the best singers storytellers. Great singers can make you care about what they're feeling. You have a sense of knowing them. ~ Steve Ross
50 Best Song quotes by Steve Ross
I realized that the people I want to impress most are already in my band. If I just do my best and try to write great songs and then collaborate with these guys and try to make a great record, that's my best path to success. ~ Ed Robertson
50 Best Song quotes by Ed Robertson
I'm not too picky about guitars. I love to collect them, mostly oddballs, but I'm not married to any brand or model. Whatever guitar has the best character for the song is the one I want to use, because if you've got a style, you're going to sound like yourself no matter what guitar you play. ~ Dan Auerbach
50 Best Song quotes by Dan Auerbach
As soon as that little "ba-da-da-dink-dink" at the beginning of "Under the Sea" starts I think to myself: "Here we go! Let's do it!" When I first got the role, I was very intimidated because people have high expectations. But I have nothing to prove only to share. I'll do my best interpretation of what these songs should sound like in their current incarnations and it's quite an honor. ~ Tituss Burgess
50 Best Song quotes by Tituss Burgess
subordination and explain her inferiority; for even as a copy she was not a very good copy. There were differences. She was not one of His best efforts. There is a line in an old folk song that runs: 'I called my donkey a horse gone wonky.' Throughout most of the ~ Elaine Morgan
50 Best Song quotes by Elaine Morgan
Sometimes the best songs almost write themselves ~ Bill Anderson
50 Best Song quotes by Bill Anderson
I wrote the song 'Down to Earth' a few years ago, and i was really excited to record it for My World album. It's a huge fan favourite. So many people feel where i'm coming from. It doesn't need any spectacular stage effects in the touring show; the best thing i can do is just sing it straight from my heart. I'm not afraid to show my emotions; if you love someone, you should tell them. If you think a girl is beautiful, you should say that. Usher says some songs work best when there's a sob in the singer's voice. You gotta let that deep feeling come through. And that's how i felt about this song. Sometimes the emotion of it is enough to bring tears to my eyes. ~ Justin Bieber
50 Best Song quotes by Justin Bieber
I've done a lot of shows that didn't do well. You have to go in with a 50-50 take on it. If it goes well, fantastic. Hope for the best and plan for the worst. ~ Amanda Righetti
50 Best Song quotes by Amanda Righetti
You know Nashville, there's people that are ten times more talented than me, ten times better singer than me, song writer than me, but for some reason you get the ball and now - and now you run with it. And you do the best you can. ~ Garth Brooks
50 Best Song quotes by Garth Brooks
I don't really know where the songs are coming from often. Many of the best things I made up were just off the top of my head. ~ Stephen Malkmus
50 Best Song quotes by Stephen Malkmus
As a member of Guess Who, I think 'No Time' was the best thing we ever did. It was a pivotal song in our career. ~ Burton Cummings
50 Best Song quotes by Burton Cummings
Addiction And Death Quotes «
» Sibilla Capital Management Quotes