1689 Project Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 1689 Project.

Quotes About 1689 Project

Enjoy collection of 33 1689 Project quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 1689 Project. Righ click to see and save pictures of 1689 Project quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Project Runway, chocolate and margaritas and suddenly all is right with the world ~ Sarah Pekkanen
1689 Project quotes by Sarah Pekkanen
I was badly bullied when I was in the seventh grade - relentlessly, mercilessly - by a group of 12-year-old girls. And it left me with a determination that no matter what, I had to throw my shoulders back, stick out my chin, and project a sense that no one and nothing could hurt me. That turned out to be a life-changing mistake. ~ Megyn Kelly
1689 Project quotes by Megyn Kelly
People see you as an object, not as a person, and they project a set of expectations onto you. People who don't have it think beauty is a blessing, but actually it sets you apart. ~ Candice Bergen
1689 Project quotes by Candice Bergen
Before I start a project, I always ask myself the following question. Why is this book worth a year of my life? There needs to be something about the theme, the technique, or the research that makes the time spent on it worthwhile. ~ David Morrell
1689 Project quotes by David Morrell
'Our Dream Playground' is a new online project planner designed to help you build the playground of your dreams. It's a free resource, brought to you 'KaBOOM!,' offering step-by-step instructions to help you bring play to the kids in your community. ~ Darell Hammond
1689 Project quotes by Darell Hammond
I was a dreamseller, a medium through which my loved ones could project what they wanted to believe, what they dared to dream - that I would be well. I sold them a dream, something that never existed in the first place, their own idealistic vision of me. ~ Brandon Novak
1689 Project quotes by Brandon Novak
I see each project as an opportunity to grow as a person and as an actor. ~ Katherine McNamara
1689 Project quotes by Katherine McNamara
The Revelation was my master's project, and after I finished it, I thought I'd send it off to a publisher and within a year or so be a rich and famous writer. Two years later I finally sold it. For a whopping $4,000. A year after that, it finally came out. Which explains why there are all those terrible jobs on my resume! ~ Bentley Little
1689 Project quotes by Bentley Little
After my first visit to Japan, in 1960, to work on a joint model building project at Osaka University, I maintained a continuing interest in the country and the entire Far East. ~ Lawrence R. Klein
1689 Project quotes by Lawrence R. Klein
I think my dream would be to move into film, purely because there's a definite beginning, middle and end to a project. I struggle a bit with such a big series that's going all the time. ~ Jessica Raine
1689 Project quotes by Jessica Raine
Animals in general have always been my passion, project, crusade - whatever you want to call it! The ocean is such a huge, beautiful thing that I feel like we all take for granted. ~ Aimee Teegarden
1689 Project quotes by Aimee Teegarden
With the news reporting soaring food prices and shrinking crops on all continents, the project made sense, even good sense. But he nevertheless felt unsettled about it, like a warning he had received and then forgotten, the shadow of a Kraken passing beneath the surface. ~ Berit Ellingsen
1689 Project quotes by Berit Ellingsen
I'm creative. I can't relax unless I've got some project on the go. I'm somebody from art school, and art school during the punk era, when you just had a go at whatever came along. ~ Peter Capaldi
1689 Project quotes by Peter Capaldi
There is just one problem, Captain," the President said quietly. "I can't order you to undertake such a covert project. It's dangerous, could get you court-martialed and is probably illegal."
"But you could ask me as a favor, Mr. President," Brock replied.
FDR grinned again, his signature broad smile putting a wonderful sparkle in his eye. "Would you do this for me, as a personal favor, young man?"
Brock nodded emphatically. "Yes, sir. It would be an honor. ~ Derek Hart
1689 Project quotes by Derek Hart
In the face of nature's overwhelming forces, humans needed a God who would protect them from harm. When they felt that they had broken the law or committed wrongdoing, people turned to a God who would judge them on the one hand and redeem their sins on the other. In this way, purely from slef-interest, the project of creating God in our own image proceeded
and continues to proceed. ~ Deepak Chopra
1689 Project quotes by Deepak Chopra
Fake it til you make it. Okay, here's the one to avoid. Attempt this bit of pop psychology at your peril. Originally an observation made by Aristotle, "Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a certain way," the modern version has become tainted by its suggested swagger, and if performed in that fashion can easily go wrong. The very notion of straying far from our real selves is at odds with the central premise of this book. Confidence isn't about pretending or putting on an act; it springs from the genuine accomplishment and work. Jenny Crocker told us, in fact, that not only does faking it not work as a confidence booster, but it almost certainly make us feel less secure, because knowingly masquerading as something we're not makes us anxious. Moreover, as good as we might be at faking it, we'll certainly project those subtle false signals described by Cameron Anderson, and that won't help us much, either.
The appeal of faking it, if only for a while, is that it offers a crutch --a way to begin. Here's a better way to reframe the premise for a quick confidence jump start: Don't pretend to be anything or anyone -- simply take action. Do one small brave thing, and then enxt one will be easier, and soon confidence will flow. We know -- fake it till you make it sounds catchier -- but this actually works. ~ Katty Kay
1689 Project quotes by Katty Kay
The Venus Project is a translation of all religions: The end of war, the end of poverty, the brotherhood of humanity. If that isn't spiritual, like I've said before, I don't know what is. ~ Jacque Fresco
1689 Project quotes by Jacque Fresco
Money is like a canvas or a shape shifter. It's like whatever you project on that canvas, that's what money is for you. Really, in its essence it's power. Most people relate to money the way they relate to power. They either think other people have it, and they don't and they're mad about it, or they feel fearful of it like having it would be a burden or a responsibility. ~ Tony Robbins
1689 Project quotes by Tony Robbins
I think it would be great to make a $2 million or $3 million art movie where nobody would really have to go to it. I thought that would be a good project to work on ... do something really artistic. ~ Andy Warhol
1689 Project quotes by Andy Warhol
The best way to get a project done faster is to start sooner ~ Jim Highsmith
1689 Project quotes by Jim Highsmith
medicine is undergoing a tremendous conceptual revolution. Twentieth-century medicine aimed to heal the sick. Twenty-first-century medicine is increasingly aiming to upgrade the healthy. Healing the sick was an egalitarian project, because it assumed that there is a normative standard of physical and mental health that everyone can and should enjoy. If someone fell below the norm, it was the job of doctors to fix the problem and help him or her 'be like everyone'. ~ Yuval Noah Harari
1689 Project quotes by Yuval Noah Harari
I think it's very important to recognize talent in all facets of filmmaking. Making a movie is such a lengthy and intense experience, so it's wonderful to honour actors, directors, producers and all crew members who put so much hard work and passion into a project. ~ Eva Green
1689 Project quotes by Eva Green
It is my really sincere desire that we get an opportunity to play long enough for people to really grab on and become fans, because I think it's a great project. ~ Ron Glass
1689 Project quotes by Ron Glass
The real risk is that we will fall into depression and despair; the danger is that we will lose hope in the human project. It is this kind of despondency that art is uniquely well suited to correct. Flowers in spring, blue skies, children running on the beach ... these are the visual symbols of hope. ~ Alain De Botton
1689 Project quotes by Alain De Botton
When you start off, you have to deal with the problems of failure. You need to be thick-skinned, to learn that not every project will survive. ~ Neil Gaiman
1689 Project quotes by Neil Gaiman
A model needs to know how to project herself into the camera. ~ China Machado
1689 Project quotes by China Machado
I'm building a career as big as humanly possible so I can be in a 'Star Wars' project. My life goal is to have a character in the 'Star Wars' universe, film or other media. I just want to go to my grave knowing I played some character or some character based on my likeness was part of that world. ~ Rahul Kohli
1689 Project quotes by Rahul Kohli
Most startups are not just built for the person who is using them. When you do that, every now and then you get really lucky and ... are representative of some huge class of people who all want the same thing you do ... but very often that just turns into a side project that doesn't go anywhere. ~ Emmett Shear
1689 Project quotes by Emmett Shear
I'm a bit of an abstract figure that people can project their fantasies on; it's pretty much what we all are, otherwise we wouldn't be stars, and people wouldn't be interested. But people project things on you that have nothing to do with what you really are, or they see a little something and then exaggerate it. And you can't really control that. ~ Salma Hayek
1689 Project quotes by Salma Hayek
In one memo a person would argue that she needed to project strength but couldn't be shrill, couldn't ever shout but needed to show passion, couldn't ever look weak but should show more vulnerability. The main advice in each memo was for her to be 'authentic.' I complained to Hillary one day about how frustrating all of it was. She came up with the best response to this kind of advice. 'Tell them,' she said, 'that you really appreciate the advice but what would really help Hillary is if they could tell you the name of a woman on the world stage who does it exactly right. ~ Jennifer Palmieri
1689 Project quotes by Jennifer Palmieri
Americans should never underestimate the constant pressure on Canada which the mere presence of the United States has produced. We're different people from you and we're different people because of you. Living next to you is in some ways like sleeping with an elephant. No matter how friendly and even-tempered is the beast, if I can call it that, one is effected by every twitch and grunt. It should not therefore be expected that this kind of nation, this Canada, should project itself as a mirror image of the United States. ~ Pierre Trudeau
1689 Project quotes by Pierre Trudeau
A word on 'Kingdom of Heaven:' if you get the four-disc set, which is 3 hr. 8 min., you'll see why it's such a good movie. It was a real passion project, and it's the film I'm most proud of. I think it was treated incredibly unfairly. ~ Ridley Scott
1689 Project quotes by Ridley Scott
If we are hungry enough for God, we will find a way into His presence. We should be so hungry for the presence of God that we absolutely will not go out of our house or tackle any kind of project until we have spent some time with Him. ~ Joyce Meyer
1689 Project quotes by Joyce Meyer
Tootie Fruity Quotes «
» Belforte Diffuser Quotes