120 Minutes Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 120 Minutes.

Quotes About 120 Minutes

Enjoy collection of 41 120 Minutes quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 120 Minutes. Righ click to see and save pictures of 120 Minutes quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

I'm very rigid about my schedule. I sit down at 8 A.M., and the Internet blocker goes on. My standard time is 120 minutes. I'm a compulsive writer, so it reminds me to stop writing ... If I write more than that, I turn into an ogre for my kids. ~ Claire Cameron
120 Minutes quotes by Claire Cameron
Weary soccer players just cannot run anymore and must resort to shootouts after 120 minutes when a result is mandatory, but men on skates can go indefinitely, no matter how badly it disrupts the television network's schedule. ~ George Vecsey
120 Minutes quotes by George Vecsey
The China game was the best because it took the effort of everyone on the team to survive 120 minutes. ~ Lorrie Fair
120 Minutes quotes by Lorrie Fair
It takes only about 10 to 12 minutes for you to plan out your day, but this small investment of time will save you up to two hours (100 to 120 minutes) in wasted time and diffused effort throughout the day. You ~ Brian Tracy
120 Minutes quotes by Brian Tracy
Life of a software engineer can be summarized in twelve words – in right and left click, they live a life without any life. ~ Saravanakumar Murugan
120 Minutes quotes by Saravanakumar Murugan
Stephen Harper, who's the prime minister of Canada, he is saying that this - we have to give him a majority government, otherwise there will be a Separatist coalition. And he says it every minute. ~ Rick Mercer
120 Minutes quotes by Rick Mercer
I figured I had seconds, maybe minutes to live. ~ Curtis Sliwa
120 Minutes quotes by Curtis Sliwa
Well, it seems like a miracle to be able to look forward-to-to see all the minutes in front of one come hopping along with something marvellous in them, instead of just[Pg 295] saying, Well, that one didn't actually hurt and the next may be quite bearable if only something beastly doesn't come pouncing out
~ Dorothy L. Sayers
120 Minutes quotes by Dorothy L. Sayers
Oh my god" Meg ranted. "Her water just broke!"
Margaret" Eve said, "get a grip - and a towel. I'll be there in five minutes."
(After her sister is off to the hospital and Meg comes close to hyperventalating)
Shouldn't we have called an ambulance or something?" Meg fretted.
Oh for heavens sakes," Eve replied. "You don't need an ambulance!"
Not for me, Mother for Sierra. ~ Linda Lael Miller
120 Minutes quotes by Linda Lael Miller
I have spoken to Paul and he is now talking to his family and seeing where his future lies, whether it be here or back in Scotland, said Worthington. Obviously I'm delighted with the way he played today and also the way he performed at Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday when he only knew he would be playing 15 minutes before the game. ~ Nigel Worthington
120 Minutes quotes by Nigel Worthington
I will do nothing for 89 minutes, but score in the 90th. ~ George Weah
120 Minutes quotes by George Weah
One advantage of the discovery of the Photographic Art will be, that it will enable us to introduce into our pictures a multitude of minute details which add to the truth and reality of the representation, but which no artist would take the trouble to faithfully copy from nature. ~ Henry Fox Talbot
120 Minutes quotes by Henry Fox Talbot
I am never five minutes into stripping the clutter from my life before I start running into the clutter that is my life. ~ Robert Breault
120 Minutes quotes by Robert Breault
The hours came to minutes, the minutes to seconds. And now each second was as
long as all the time before ~ Vernor Vinge
120 Minutes quotes by Vernor Vinge
Boys and girls need chances to be around their father, to be enjoyed by him and if possible to do things with him. Better to play fifteen minutes enjoyably and then say, 'Now I'm going to read my paper' than to spend all day at the zoo crossly. ~ Benjamin Spock
120 Minutes quotes by Benjamin Spock
Walking home's going to be...interesting half dressed." Alan mused as he dropped the shirt over the lip of the sink.
Shelby shot a look over her shoulder, but the retort she had in mind slipped away from her.He was lean enough so she could have counted his ribs, but there was a sense of power and endurance in the breadth of his chest and shoulders, the streamlined waist. His body made her forget any other man she'd ever seen.
It had been he,she realized all at once, whom she'd been thinking of when she'd thrown the clay into that clean-lined bowl.
Shelby let the first flow of arousal rush through her because it was as sweet as it was sharp. Then she tensed against it, rendering it a distant throb she could control.
"You're in excellent shape," she commented lightly. "You should be able to make it to P street in under three minutes at a steady jog."
"Shelby, that's downright unfriendly."
"I thought it was more rude," she corrected as she struggled against a grin. "I suppose I could be a nice guy and throw it in the dryer for you."
"It was your clay."
"It was your move," she reminded him, but snatched up the damp shirt. "Okay, come on upstairs." With one hand, she tugged off her work apron, tossing it aside as she breezed through the doorway. "I suppose you're entitled to one drink on the house."
"You're all heart," Alan murmured as he followed her up the stairs.
"My reputation for generosity precedes me. ~ Nora Roberts
120 Minutes quotes by Nora Roberts
How long were you standing out there?"
"I don't know. Forty-three minutes."
"You must be freezing. And a stalker. ~ Kristen Chandler
120 Minutes quotes by Kristen Chandler
while - for a couple of minutes - it's actually ~ Bill Bryson
120 Minutes quotes by Bill Bryson
If I were given one hour to save the world, I would spend 50 minutes defining the problem. ~ Albert Einstein
120 Minutes quotes by Albert Einstein
So as I thought about it, the most important "tool" you can have today in business is insatiable curiosity. The minute you lose it, you're dead. ~ Steve Rubel
120 Minutes quotes by Steve Rubel
60 Minutes, the most watched and most respected news program on the tube. ~ Mark Bowden
120 Minutes quotes by Mark Bowden
Tiny, the next time that you try to set me up with a girl with a secret boyfriend can you at least INFORM me that she has a secret boyfriend? Also, if you don't call me back within five minutes, I'm going to assume you found a way back to Evanston. Furthermore, you are an asshat. That is all. ~ John Green
120 Minutes quotes by John Green
A typical day in my writing life starts with looking at pictures of real estate online for at least 20 minutes. If I happen to be actually in the market for a house, I do this for 40 minutes. Then I walk my dog, come back home, and tell myself I can look at real estate for another five minutes. ~ Meghan Daum
120 Minutes quotes by Meghan Daum
No phone. She shook her head with frustration at how utterly and completely reliant she was on the thing. Her train left in seven minutes, and running - in heels - was the only way she'd make it. If she didn't fall and break any bones on the way. "The charger!" she cried, ~ Brenda Rothert
120 Minutes quotes by Brenda Rothert
The Big Nurse is able to set the wall clock at whatever speed she wants by just turning one of those dials in the steel door; she takes a notion to hurry things up, she turns the speed up, and those hands whip around that disk like spokes in a wheel. The scene in the picture-screen windows goes through rapid changes of light to show morning, noon, and night - throb off and on furiously with day and dark, and everybody is driven like mad to keep up with that passing of fake time; awful scramble of shaves and breakfasts and appointments and lunches and medications and ten minutes of night so you barely get your eyes closed before the dorm light's screaming at you to get up and start the scramble again, go like a sonofabitch this way, going through the full schedule of a day maybe twenty times an hour, till the Big Nurse sees everybody is right up to the breaking point, and she slacks off on the throttle, eases off the pace on that clock-dial, like some kid been fooling with the moving-picture projection machine and finally got tired watching the film run at ten times its natural speed, got bored with all that silly scampering and insect squeak of talk and turned it back to normal. ~ Ken Kesey
120 Minutes quotes by Ken Kesey
Solzhenitsyn recounted a party conference in Moscow that ended with a tribute to Stalin. Everyone stood and clapped wildly for three minutes, then four, then five ... and then no one dared to be the first to stop. After eleven minutes of increasingly stinging palms, a factory director on the platform finally sat down, followed by the rest of the grateful assembly. He was arrested that evening and sent to the gulag for ten years.278 ~ Steven Pinker
120 Minutes quotes by Steven Pinker
Just hold on. Just for a minute."
"Are you all right ?"
I found my gaze dropping towards his chair, afraid some part of him was pinched, or trapped, that I had got something wrong.
"I'm fine. I just ... I don't want to go in just yet. I just want to sit and not have to think about ... I just ... want to be a man who has been to a concert with a girl in a red dress. Just for a few minutes more ... ~ Jojo Moyes
120 Minutes quotes by Jojo Moyes
If it's dead, don't go digging it up every five minutes to check if there's a pulse. It's dead; walk away. ~ Richard Templar
120 Minutes quotes by Richard Templar
It takes one minute to tell a lie, and an hour to refute it. ~ Noam Chomsky
120 Minutes quotes by Noam Chomsky
Every life has a soundtrack.
There is a tune that makes me think of the summer I spent rubbing baby oil on my stomach in pursuit of the perfect tan. There's another that reminds me of tagging along with my father on Sunday morning to pick up the New York Times. There's the song that reminds me of using fake ID to get into a nightclub; and the one that brings back my cousin Isobel's sweet sixteen, where I played Seven Minutes in Heaven with a boy whose breath smelled like tomato soup.
If you ask me, music is the language of memory. ~ Jodi Picoult
120 Minutes quotes by Jodi Picoult
reality, a businesslike approach to charity has been dominant within large-scale organized philanthropy for at least 120 years, ever since industrialists such as Carnegie and Rockefeller vowed to apply business techniques to the realm of philanthropy. ~ Linsey McGoey
120 Minutes quotes by Linsey McGoey
Ten minutes before I would have drowned in his come. Now I just wanted it off me. I wanted him off me. ~ Jettie Woodruff
120 Minutes quotes by Jettie Woodruff
The minutes dragged by, and a hush fell over the village. This was the time Azzie loved best, the minutes approaching midnight, when the complexition of the world changed, when the sanctities of evening are forgotten, and the saving grace of dawn was still far away. It was in these hours, between midnight and dawn, that evil always felt most at peace with itself, most experimental, most in need of strangeness and sin, most in need of producing the ever-pervading perversions which needed constant renewal, and the doing of which was a delight to the evil soul. ~ Roger Zelazny
120 Minutes quotes by Roger Zelazny
Do any of us, except in our dreams, truly expect to be reunited with our hearts' deepest loves, even when they leave us only for minutes, and on the most mundane of errands? No, not at all. Each time they go from our sight we in our secret hearts count them as dead. Having been given so much, we reason, how could we expect not to be brought as low as Lucifer for the staggering presumption of our love? ~ Stephen King
120 Minutes quotes by Stephen King
Scientists tell us that the fastest animal in the world, with a speed of 120 mph, is a cow dropped out of a helicopter. ~ Dave Barry
120 Minutes quotes by Dave Barry
Every twenty minutes on the Appalachian Trail, Katz and I walked farther than the average American walks in a week. For 93 percent of all trips outside the home, for whatever distance or whatever purpose, Americans now get in a car. On average, the total walking of an American these days - that's walking of all types: from car to office, from office to car, around the supermarket and shopping malls - adds up to 1.4 miles a week ... That's ridiculous. ~ Bill Bryson
120 Minutes quotes by Bill Bryson
Hickock whistled and rolled his eyes. "Wow!" he said, and then, summoning his talent for something very like total recall, he began an account of the long ride
the approximately ten thousand miles he and Smith had covered in the past six weeks. He talked for an hour and twenty-five minutes
from two-fifty to four-fifteen
and told, while Nye attempted to list them, of highways and hotels, motels, rivers, towns, and cities, a chorus of entwining names: Apache, El Paso, Corpus Christi, Santillo, San Luis Potosi, Acapulco, San Diego, Dallas, Omaha, Sweetwater, Stillwater, Tenville Junction, Tallahassee, Needles, Miami, Hotel Nuevo Waldorf, Somerset Hotel, Hotel Simone, Arrowhead Motel, Cherokee Motel, and many, many more. He gave them the name of the man in Mexico to whom he'd sold his own 1940 Chevrolet, and confessed that he had stolen a newer model in Iowa. ~ Truman Capote
120 Minutes quotes by Truman Capote
My doctor has given me as strong an antihistamine as she is allowed to prescribe, but even that does nothing for the itching and swelling. The moment a grain of pollen enters the keep, I begin to tomato, and after two minutes of being exposed to the Ejaculateum Arboratoeaea, I am lying on the ground with my tongue lolling out of the side of my mouth.
I am heartily glad that the trees and plants are still interested in copulatory activities; I only wish they would be so good as to keep their sperm away from my face. Do not pretend that pollen is anything else; it transfers haploid male genetic material and sullies the bedclothes unmercifully. ~ Michelle Franklin
120 Minutes quotes by Michelle Franklin
At exactly fifteen minutes past eight in the morning, on August 6, 1945, Japanese time, at the moment when the atomic bomb flashed above Hiroshima, Miss Toshiko Sasaki, a clerk in the personnel department of the East Asia Tin Works, had just sat down at her place in the plant office and was turning her head to speak to the girl at the next desk. ~ John Hersey
120 Minutes quotes by John Hersey
I was minutes away from stripping naked and screaming, "Oh yeah, baby, finger my name tag! ~ Tabatha Vargo
120 Minutes quotes by Tabatha Vargo
I find it rather tedious working with some actors who have to go into a corner and bounce up and down, shake their hands and arms, saying to the director, "Just a second - I'll be ready in a few minutes, " while all the other actors are waiting around to get in. Then they say, "OK! I'm ready now." And then they come on and do it exactly the same way they've done it in rehearsal. ~ Elizabeth Taylor
120 Minutes quotes by Elizabeth Taylor
Pedestrian Quotes «
» Software Engineer Quotes