11 Pearls Of Wisdom Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 11 Pearls Of Wisdom.

Quotes About 11 Pearls Of Wisdom

Enjoy collection of 46 11 Pearls Of Wisdom quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 11 Pearls Of Wisdom. Righ click to see and save pictures of 11 Pearls Of Wisdom quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

If you wish to slay a dragon you must charm it first. ~ Stephan Attia
11 Pearls Of Wisdom quotes by Stephan Attia
Service of humanity is practical divinity. ~ Abhijit Naskar
11 Pearls Of Wisdom quotes by Abhijit Naskar
Promises that fade in time, are no promises - vows that lose honor in time, are no vows - love that wears off in time, is no love. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Be the person who moves hearts - be the person who heals wounds - be the person who makes darkness disappear - be the person who makes colors reappear. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Flow like the river - shine like the sun - if you want to live - then live without the run. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Mind is the altar, mind is the temple, mind is the lord and mind is the gospel. ~ Abhijit Naskar
What kind of civilization is this my friend, where people have to be reminded of their humanhood? Why the heck is it so damn hard for humans to act like humans? Why the heck do the man-made sects get preference over humans? How can a smart species like us be so dumb at the same time? Why can't we join hands and celebrate our differences instead of turning them into cause of conflict! Why? Why can't we my friend? ~ Abhijit Naskar
Tolerating discrimination is worse than committing discrimination, for toleration of discrimination is a sign of approval and implicit advocacy for discrimination. So, speak up - speak up for acceptance, speak up for brotherhood, speak up for unification, speak up for a diverse world and a united world. ~ Abhijit Naskar
One who knows pain, can help others without gain. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Mind not the mocking and keep on walking. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Humans are meant to be loved and objects to be used, but in confusion, we started to use the humans and love the objects - when this changes, everybody will be happy and content. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Saint or sage or the awakened being is not the one free from all desires and expectations, but the one who has an active conscience to see the real implications of those desires and expectations and then act accordingly for the best possible outcome for the self as well as the society. ~ Abhijit Naskar
I dream of the humane dawn when we shan't be able to fill our bellies in comfort, while other folks go hungry - or sleep in warm beds, when others shiver in the cold - when we shan't be able to kneel or thank god for blessings before our shining altars, while our fellow beings anywhere in the world are kneeling either physical or spiritual subjection. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Every generation must think several steps ahead of their previous generations. That's the way to progress and that's the way to become more and more civilized human beings. ~ Abhijit Naskar
I am responsible for the world, as I am the world, the world is me. ~ Abhijit Naskar
There is no such thing as "my country", "your country", it's all ours. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Discrimination is the mark of a savage, assimilation is the mark of a sage. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Non-violence doesn't mean staying silent in the face of evil, rather it means acting out of the sense of responsibility, instead of reacting out of circumstantial impulse. ~ Abhijit Naskar
For religion to truly become an aid to humanity as a whole, every human being must make sincere efforts to break down the dogmatic barriers among different religions constructed by the pathologically ill and dangerous fundamentalists. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Our theoretical and practical parameters of morality are hugely based on our needs. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Act beyond reward - think beyond dogmas - and feel beyond differences. ~ Abhijit Naskar
I'd rather lose an argument to the person I love, than win the argument and lose the person. ~ Abhijit Naskar
The only measure for being alive is kindness. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Your identity lies not in your name or your background, but in your actions. ~ Abhijit Naskar
One bridge of acceptance trumps a hundred walls of discrimination. ~ Abhijit Naskar
The best meditation app is not an app, but the human mind. ~ Abhijit Naskar
It's more important to be kind than right. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Grief does not end and love does not die and nothing fills its graven place. With grace, pain is transmuted into the gold of wisdom and compassion and the lesser coin of muted sadness and resignation; but something leaden of it remains, to become the kernel arond which more pain accretes (a black pearl): one pain becomes every other pain ... unless one strips away, one by one, the layers of pain to get to the heart of the pain - and this causes more pain, pain so intense as to feel like evisceration. ~ Barbara Grizzuti Harrison
11 Pearls Of Wisdom quotes by Barbara Grizzuti Harrison
Reality is only a reflection of our own intentions, biases, knacks and desires. ~ Abhijit Naskar
The whole civilized world runs on trust - people trust journalists to provide accurate information, doctors to provide accurate treatment, scientists to provide accurate answers and solutions to unanswered questions and unsolved problems, pilots to provide safe and fast air transportation, and so on. So, the integrity of the civilized world is predicated on the integrity of the individual in their chosen field of work. Upon their sense of responsibility depends the healthy functioning of an entire species. ~ Abhijit Naskar
No god is coming to save you - no messiah is coming to save you - all the gods and all the messiahs that can save our world are already here - they are us - each one of us - so, open your eyes o mighty lords of time, and cleanse this world of all barbarian impurities, with the force of your bold, brave and humane actions. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Only if the humans could realize the inexplicable happiness that comes from loving others, there would no longer be any trace of hatred and discrimination in the world. ~ Abhijit Naskar
There is more to life than both cold facts and blind faith. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Progress requires sacrifice of security. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Beauty and ugliness do not exist in nature. It's the humans who created these concepts to measure the appeal of an organic or non-organic object to themselves. ~ Abhijit Naskar
I had a friend in college who loved to say: 'If you can dream it, you can do it.' It became my mantra. I assumed it was a pearl of wisdom from some great thinker, a philosopher perhaps, like Descartes. It turned out to be Walt Disney, which in no way diminishes the wisdom of the advice. Anyone who can build a Magic Kingdom deserves to be listened to. ~ Michele Gorman
11 Pearls Of Wisdom quotes by Michele Gorman
Shred the labels and rise as a human being – a human being of compassion, a human being of kindness, a human being with real psychological freedom. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Your selfishness is the cause of your sorrows. ~ Abhijit Naskar
I am the thread that ties you all together. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Be skeptic, be doubtful, be rebellious towards every single dogma of the society. Only then there will be hope of progress for humanity. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Even science is art, when it flows pure and free - literature is art, when it flows pure and free - mathematics is art, when it flows pure and free. Any act of the mind that flows pure and free, is art, for freedom is the soul of art. ~ Abhijit Naskar
I am but a human in the service of humans. ~ Abhijit Naskar
If you are human, you are spiritual - if you are human, you are religious - if you are human, you are alive. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Every emotion, every phrase or sentence, every bit of human action, can be a form of art. Art is not necessarily bound to the stereotypical notions of the human society. Art can come in the form of a little sentence, art can come in the form of a simple brush-stroke, art can come in the form of an everyday snapshot, art can come in the form of a plain strumming on the fret of an old guitar. Art doesn't require definition, and more importantly, art cannot be bound by the descriptions of words, yet words themselves can form the most rejuvenating and liberating form of art. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Only the shallow judge others, those with character know to judge themselves before they judge others. ~ Abhijit Naskar
In this world you'll receive nothing without paying a price and the price of harmony is sacrifice. ~ Abhijit Naskar
Relationship Quotes «
» 11 Year Old Girls Quotes