101 Agile Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 101 Agile.

Quotes About 101 Agile

Enjoy collection of 46 101 Agile quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 101 Agile. Righ click to see and save pictures of 101 Agile quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

An agile but unintelligent and abnormal German, possessed of the mania of grandeur. ~ Leo Tolstoy
101 Agile quotes by Leo Tolstoy
If you truly loved someone and they couldn't be in your life you won't hurt them. You will pray for them. You will hope that they find their happiness and place in this world. You will want them to have the best life because love isn't about possession, fear or desperation. When you have a grasp on eternity you don't need to feel time is running out. Time is all you have. Love isn't a game of musical chairs--grab a partner and sit down. It is a search for the right fit for your soul and life purpose. In a life that never ends you will either find the one that sees you as much as you see them, 0r who knows? Maybe, if there are such things as soulmates, God will introduce you, but keep you far enough apart, until each of you fulfill something more important for your growth or God's plan. Regardless, when you can face eternity alone you will know what true love is and that letting go is not an insult to your soul. You can smile because the person you loved has your blessings of protection with them and God has your best interest also in mind. You will find that person to complete you because God wants you to, as much as you do. ~ Shannon L. Alder
101 Agile quotes by Shannon L. Alder
Our primitive ancestors learnt various behavioral characteristics like jealousy, possessiveness and aggression to ensure the survival of their wild love life in the harsh environment of Mother Nature. And all those behavioral responses eventually got engraved in our genetic blueprint. So, these are not the enemies in the path of a healthy relationship, rather when utilized properly they can even kindle the spark in a dying relationship. ~ Abhijit Naskar
101 Agile quotes by Abhijit Naskar
Her grief would run its course, like a fever, and release her when it was spent. He would not shush her or tell her it was God's will and that her da was better off. That was rubbish and they both knew it. When something hurt as bad as this, you had to let it hurt. There were no shortcuts. p. 100-101 ~ Jennifer Donnelly
101 Agile quotes by Jennifer Donnelly
Into La Bombonera danced the most agile, rhythmic, beautiful, sensuous people I have ever seen. And that was just the fans. ~ George Vecsey
101 Agile quotes by George Vecsey
B-T-W," Heather said. "What's with the death wish?"
"What are you talking about?"
"I'm talking about provoking the wicked witch of the west. You look old? Are you trying to get us both killed?"
"She does look old. Or at least, older than she used to."
"It doesn't matter! Two things you never comment on when it comes to girls: their age and their weight. That's male survival 101. Come on! ~ Chelsea Fine
101 Agile quotes by Chelsea Fine
If you see a poor man come into your majlis, try to speak to him before you speak to the other people," the king told his son. "Never make a decision on the spot. Say you will give your decision later. Never sign a paper sending someone to prison unless you are 100 percent convinced. And once you've signed, don't change your mind. Be solid. You will find that people try to test you." Fahd was delivering his basic course in local leadership - Saudi Governance 101.
"If you don't know anything about a subject, be quiet until you do. Recruit some older people who can give you advice. And if a citizen comes with a case against the government, take the citizen's side to start with and give the officials a hard time the government will have no shortage of people to speak for them. ~ Robert Lacey
101 Agile quotes by Robert Lacey
Every one knows about the young man who falls in love with the chorus-girl because she can kick his hat off, and his sister's friends can't or won't. But the youth who marries her, expecting that all her departures from convention will be as agile or as delightful to him as that, is still the classic example of folly. ~ Katharine Fullerton Gerould
101 Agile quotes by Katharine Fullerton Gerould
Let's stop with the 'Taylor made' organisation and let's start 'Tailor made' organizing ~ Rik Boers
101 Agile quotes by Rik Boers
The agile movement supports individuals and teams through dedication to the concepts of self-organization, self-discipline, egalitarianism, respect for individuals, and competency. "Agile" is a socio-technical movement driven by both the desire to create a particular work environment and the belief that an adaptive environment is critical to the goal of delivering innovative products to customers. ~ Jim Highsmith
101 Agile quotes by Jim Highsmith
If your goal is to deliver a product that meets a known and unchanging specification, then try a repeatable process. However, if your goal is to deliver a valuable product to a customer within some targeted boundaries, when change and deadlines are significant factors, then reliable Agile processes work better. ~ Jim Highsmith
The only healthy marriages that survive are the ones where two people became best friends and learned how to rescue one another, over and over again. ~ Shannon L. Alder
Empowering Women 101: Know the difference between real love and a person that is with you because it is easy and convenient. A real woman doesn't live in the fantasy that he just all of a sudden knew you were the one and no one else believes that either. Be willing to settle and accept the situation or work on it. However, don't sit in denial and pretend going through hell in a relationship was required before he saw your worth. He should have known from the beginning. ~ Shannon L. Alder
If you don't collect any metrics, you're flying blind. If you collect and focus on too many, they may be obstructing your field of view. ~ Scott M. Graffius
101 Agile quotes by Scott M. Graffius
The agile value "Delivering Value over Meeting Constraints" provides a focus for rethinking how we measure performance on projects. ~ Jim Highsmith
To focus on the visible at the expense of the essential is irresponsible. ~ Bertrand Meyer
101 Agile quotes by Bertrand Meyer
To maximize what you get out of your college experience, I want your friends to look at your semester schedule and say "this is the weirdest schedule I've ever seen!"
Trust me on this one. If you want to be an engineer, take Engineering 101, and a crash course in philosophical literature. then take Engineering 102, and art appreciation. then Engineering 103, and Intro to Women's Rights.
You will expand your knowledge and ways of looking at the world, and become a more powerful person for it. Because that way, when you encounter difficulties, you won't only tackle the problem from the point of view of an engineer. Anybody can do that. You will be able to look at it as a scientist, a philosopher, an artist, and choose the best course of action from there. ~ Anonymous
101 Agile quotes by Anonymous
Never say how you feel, more than once. They heard you, the first time. ~ Jill Telford
101 Agile quotes by Jill Telford
With agile retrospectives the team drives their own actions! ~ Ben Linders
101 Agile quotes by Ben Linders
'Perfect competition' is considered both the ideal and the default state in Economics 101. So-called perfectly competitive markets achieve equilibrium when producer supply meets consumer demand. ~ Peter Thiel
101 Agile quotes by Peter Thiel
The iterative piece of agile can be defined by four key terms: iterative, feature-based, timeboxed, and incremental. ~ Jim Highsmith
Constant and pervasive danger makes agile movement a high priority for all soldiers, whether they are assigned directly to combat or not. ~ Niki Tsongas
101 Agile quotes by Niki Tsongas
I think the average Jew is probably sharper intellectually than the average gentile, because for years and years he's had to live by his wits. Consequently, there has evolved a race of Jews who are more agile mentally than the rest of us. ~ George Lincoln Rockwell
101 Agile quotes by George Lincoln Rockwell
Rituals bring people together, allowing them to focus on what is important and to acknowledge significant events or accomplishments. ~ Luis Goncalves
101 Agile quotes by Luis Goncalves
A long-faced, proud-shouldered woman with deep olive skin snorts at the demotion. Her gaze is peculiarly shrewd for a Blue. Bald, like the rest, with digital azure tattoos swirling not only along crown and temples, but over hands and neck. Sevro lopes back to me. "Sevro, stop pissing around." "I like being big." "I'm still bigger." He tries flipping me the crux in his suit, but the mechanical fingers aren't so agile. I ~ Pierce Brown
101 Agile quotes by Pierce Brown
I solved world hunger."

"Yeah, right."

"Oh, ye of little faith."

"You realize that solving world hunger would mean you'd be doing something good for a change?"

"Ah, but there's the kicker: I destroyed my solutions." He finally looks away from the window and gives me this cocky smirk. "Malevolence 101, Kirk. ~ Abria Mattina
101 Agile quotes by Abria Mattina
When love and duty are one then grace is within your soul. ~ Shannon L. Alder
when organizations adopt Agile practices, it is imperative that team leaders and development managers learn a better approach to leading and managing their teams. ~ Jurgen Appelo
101 Agile quotes by Jurgen Appelo
Life was about forging time, not just passing time. ~ Neal Shusterman
101 Agile quotes by Neal Shusterman
NIKE is focused on elevating and accelerating innovation in our products, services and our digital ecosystem. This requires progressive and agile technology solutions that keep pace with our growth, which is what Juniper's solutions offer. ~ Anthony Watson
101 Agile quotes by Anthony Watson
A sound idea is a form of energy.
It can not be destroyed.
It evolves from inspiration, to a function of preparation, then determination - till the ideator's dream becomes actualized in real life
At the very least, success is a second iteration of the original, unscripted Idea
So your idea refinement process needs to be test-driven
Test
Determine on time if investment in terms of effort and time is worth it
Work Smart
Fail early, fail often,
Success lies on the paths yet to be treaded,
Open your mind,
Think Disruption,
Be Flexible
Be AGILE

I think this is an idea worth sharing ~ Eniitan Akinola
101 Agile quotes by Eniitan Akinola
Of course. Women are agile and fast." Poppy smiled ruefully. "Not enough to elude you, it seems."
- Harry & Poppy ~ Lisa Kleypas
101 Agile quotes by Lisa Kleypas
Respecting requests, rules and privacy is a universal law. You break that basic etiquette 101, you're seriously flawed. ~ Hlovate
101 Agile quotes by Hlovate
By no amount of agile exercising of a wistful imagination could my mother have been called lenient. Generous she was; indulgent never. Kind, yes, permissive, never. In her world, people she accepted paddled their own canoes, pulled their own weight, put their own shoulders to their own plows and pushed like hell. ~ Maya Angelou
101 Agile quotes by Maya Angelou
There are 101 websites out there for debate - this was a blatant last attempt to get someone to stand against Gordon Brown. ~ Diane Abbott
101 Agile quotes by Diane Abbott
Americanism in all its forms seemed to be trashy and wasteful and crude, even brutal. There was a metaphor ready to hand in my native Hampshire. Until some time after the war, the squirrels of England had been red. I can still vaguely remember these sweet Beatrix Potter–type creatures, smaller and prettier and more agile and lacking the rat-like features that disclose themselves when you get close to a gray squirrel. These latter riffraff, once imported from America by some kind of regrettable accident, had escaped from captivity and gradually massacred and driven out the more demure and refined English breed. It was said that the gray squirrels didn't fight fair and would with a raking motion of their back paws castrate the luckless red ones. Whatever the truth of that, the sighting of a native English squirrel was soon to be a rarity, confined to the north of Scotland and the Isle of Wight, and this seemed to be emblematic, for the anxious lower middle class, of a more general massification and de-gentrification and, well, Americanization of everything. ~ Christopher Hitchens
101 Agile quotes by Christopher Hitchens
I wasn't allowed to go to movies when I was kid; my father was a minister. 101 Dalmatians and King of Kings, that was the extent of it. ~ Denzel Washington
101 Agile quotes by Denzel Washington
Never believe someone cares for you because of other people's reactions. Sometimes you have to drown out the noise from the crowd, in order to figure out if there is a song playing between the two of you or simply annoying static that you thought was a tune. ~ Shannon L. Alder
The outrageous madonna/whore duality that we mock in Women's Studies 101 has its subtle, and very insidious, expression in the good/bad mother paradigm that we grapple with every day of our lives. ~ Shannon Drury
101 Agile quotes by Shannon Drury
It's all choreographed; it's a routine. So I told everyone I really wanted to try fighting in action films. I had no stunt experience, but I had the dance background, and I was very agile and coordinated. And the best thing about being a newcomer to acting is you can afford to try new things. ~ Michelle Yeoh
101 Agile quotes by Michelle Yeoh
Empowered Women 101: A confident and faithful woman that loves herself and knows what she is capable of creating will attract the right man that will want to be part of that plan. God won't bring her a man that she has to mold into what she wants him to be. A relationship is about two people helping one another grow, not just one. ~ Shannon L. Alder
I wanted to keep things as normal as possible for the trainees, so I led my usual morning class. I called it Magic Problem-Solving 101. The trainees called it Whatever Works. ~ Rick Riordan
101 Agile quotes by Rick Riordan
At night I locked my bedroom door, because [my father] could not sleep and would insist on talking to me, endlessly, without making sense. But there was a small window over the door which could not be locked. One night I woke up to see him slithering through the tiny aperture and jumping nimbly to the floor. But he paid no attention to me. He aimlessly picked up various pieces of heavy mahogany furniture and let them drop with seemingly little effort. In his insanity he had become superhumanly agile and powerful. Staying with him was a nightmare. ~ Jung Chang
101 Agile quotes by Jung Chang
Room 101" said the officer.
The man's face, already very pale, turned a color Winston would not have believed possible. It was definitely, unmistakably, a shade of green.
"Do anything to me!" he yelled. "You've been starving me for weeks. Finish it off and let me die. Shoot me. Hang me. Sentence me to twenty-five years. Is there somebody else you want me to give away? Just say who it is and I'll tell you anything you want. I don't care who it is or what you do to them. I've got a wife and three children. The biggest of them isn't six years old. You can take the whole lot of them and cut their throats in front of my eyes, and I'll stand by and watch it. But not room 101!"
"Room 101" said the officer. ~ George Orwell
101 Agile quotes by George Orwell
It is a fundamental principle of American democracy that laws should not be public only when it is convenient for government officials to make them public. They should be public all the time, open to review by adversarial courts, and subject to change by an accountable legislature guided by an informed public. If Americans are not able to learn how their government is interpreting and executing the law then we have effectively eliminated the most important bulwark of our democracy. That's why, even at the height of the Cold War, when the argument for absolute secrecy was at its zenith, Congress chose to make US surveillance laws public. Without public laws, and public court rulings interpreting those laws, it is impossible to have informed public debate. And when the American people are in the dark, they can't make fully informed decisions about who should represent them, or protest policies that they disagree with. These are fundamentals. It's Civics 101. And secret law violates those basic principles. It has no place in America. ~ Ron Wyden
101 Agile quotes by Ron Wyden
Don't talk yourself into falling in love with someone. Either, you are in love or you are not. True love is not a choice. It is something you know in your heart when all guilt, doubt and fear are removed. ~ Shannon L. Alder
Impaciente In Spanish Quotes «
» Tobola Csaba Quotes