1 Body Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 1 Body.

Quotes About 1 Body

Enjoy collection of 33 1 Body quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 1 Body. Righ click to see and save pictures of 1 Body quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

While most people turn 21 and decide to go out and party, I turned 21 and decided that I was going to become somebody that I never thought I could be: somebody who cares about herself and her body, her future, and her health. ~ Nikki Reed
1 Body quotes by Nikki Reed
Luckily, we are seeing less and less post-exertional malaise, the symptom that stops Danny's body and brain recovering properly after expending any energy, even just watching TV. ~ Sonya Chowdhury
1 Body quotes by Sonya Chowdhury
Willow trees are kind, Dear God. They will not bear a body on their limbs. ~ Alice Dunbar Nelson
1 Body quotes by Alice Dunbar Nelson
I'll only ever worship these lips. I'll only ever worship this body." Gripping the back of her neck tighter, Gavin deepened the kiss. "When I look at you, I feel like I'm looking at the other half of myself. You've filled the empty space in my soul, and because of that, you're a goddess to me. That's the way I'm always going to treat you. For the rest of your life. I promise you that. I fucking promise. ~ Gail McHugh
1 Body quotes by Gail McHugh
Not in this century, Aly. I want to spend my life wrapped up in you, wrapped up in that body that has me itching to drag you back to your room and show you just how much I don't want to let you go. Just how much I've been missing you. ~ A.L. Jackson
1 Body quotes by A.L. Jackson
Dance tango and you are literally plastered up against somebody's body ~ Janny Scott
1 Body quotes by Janny Scott
For me, the idea of living small has always involved being curious - taking a look at how my day-to-day is connected to the larger world around me, and to the delicate universe that sits between my ears and in my small body. ~ Dee Williams
1 Body quotes by Dee Williams
Damian smirks. "Why don't you tell him what we were discussing, Keats? Peyton and I are going to kayak for a bit." When Peyton walks out of the house, Damian jumps up, kisses her in greeting, then grabs her hand and pulls her toward the boat. Aiden puts his smoothie glass against mine. "This is really good. So, what were you talking about?" "Seeing a, um, penis for the first time." "Is it an embarrassing story?" "No, I just . . . it's just hard to comprehend the mechanics of sex when you're young and you see it in its, um, natural state." "Natural state? Like, out in the wild?" "No, not in the wild. I saw a boy's - " I wave my hand slowly across my body. " - in its natural state." "As opposed to its unnatural state?" "Its, um, softer state," I finally say, trying not to think about how his felt in my hand. How I wanted to rip those sliders off his body. Touch it. Feel it. Taste it. He leans in. "You're thinking about last night right now, aren't you?" I feel my cheeks turn red. Why am I such a prude about sex when it comes to Aiden? You'd think I'd never done it before. "I, uh . . ." Aiden arches an eyebrow at me. "Maybe tonight you can see it in its, uh, unnatural state," he says with a laugh as he kisses my cheek. ~ Jillian Dodd
1 Body quotes by Jillian Dodd
There is a fatigue so great that the body cries, even in its sleep. There are times of complete frustration; there are daily small deaths. ~ Martha Graham
1 Body quotes by Martha Graham
Sexual performance problems, such as impotence and frigidity, are 70 to 90 percent changeable. But a homosexual who wants to be a heterosexual - that's close to unchangeable. And a transsexual - say a man who believes he's really a woman in a man's body - is completely unchangeable; you'd have to change the body to conform to the psyche. ~ Martin Seligman
1 Body quotes by Martin Seligman
Kiss the Son, lest He be angry and you perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. How terrible is the doom of the wicked! The little kindling of God's wrath kills them. What shall the eternal burnings be? Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? Who among us shall abide with everlasting burnings? There is a land of thick darkness and despair where dwells the undying worm, which in its ceaseless folds does crush the spirits of the damned. There is a fire quickly burning, that dries up the very marrow of body and soul and yet destroys them not. There also is the pit that knows no bottom, the hopeless falling without a thought of ever coming to an end. There is a land where souls linger in eternal death and yet they never die - crushed, but not annihilated - broken, but not destroyed. Forever, forever, forever, is the ceaseless wave which rolls its fresh tide of fire upon a shore of agony, whose years are as countless as the sands of the sea. ~ Charles Haddon Spurgeon
1 Body quotes by Charles Haddon Spurgeon
I know that. I just don't feel it sometimes. Over there I felt like I
hadn't a care in the world. Things felt so good and it was almost as
if every muscle in my body relaxed the moment I landed there. I
haven't laughed so much in years. I felt like a 23-year-old, Steph. I
haven't felt like that much lately. I know this probably sounds weird
but I felt like the me that I could have been.
I liked that I didn't have to look out for somebody else while I
walked down the street. I didn't have the fifty near heart attacks per
day that I usually get when Katie goes missing or puts something in
her mouth that she shouldn't. I didn't have to dive onto the road
and hold her back just in time from being hit by a car. I liked that I
didn't have to give out, correct people on their pronunciation or
make threats. I liked laughing at a joke without my sleeve being
tugged at and being asked to explain. I liked having adult conversations
without being interrupted to cheer and applaud a silly dance
or the learning of a new word. I liked that I was just me, Rosie, not
mummy, thinking just about me, talking about things I liked, going
places I liked to go without having to worry about nappy changes,
bottle feeding or sleepy-head tantrums. Isn't that awful? ~ Cecelia Ahern
1 Body quotes by Cecelia Ahern
Economic transactions between national bodies who are at the same time the supreme judges of their own behavior, who bow to no superior law, and whose representatives cannot be bound by any considerations but the immediate interest of their respective nations, must end in clashes of power. ~ Friedrich August Von Hayek
1 Body quotes by Friedrich August Von Hayek
For how shall we fill people with blind faith in the correctness of a doctrine, if we ourselves spread uncertainty and doubt by constant changes in its outward structure? ... Here, too, we can learn by the example of the Catholic Church. Though its doctrinal edifice, and in part quite superfluously, comes into collision with exact science and research, it is none the less unwilling to sacrifice so much as one little syllable of its dogmas ... it is only such dogmas which lend to the whole body the character of a faith. ~ Adolf Hitler
1 Body quotes by Adolf Hitler
An emotion is your body's reaction to your mind. ~ Eckhart Tolle
1 Body quotes by Eckhart Tolle
The body of a human being is a temple of God. But this temple has to be enlightened and has to be auspicious. You have to clear and clean your being completely so it's a beautiful temple for God to reside. ~ Nirmala Srivastava
1 Body quotes by Nirmala Srivastava
Good posture can be successfully acquired only when the entire mechanism of the body is under perfect control. ~ Joseph Pilates
1 Body quotes by Joseph Pilates
By education, I mean an all-round drawing of the best in child and man in body, mind and spirit. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
1 Body quotes by Mahatma Gandhi
He knew he could never jingle change in his pocket or park his car like a confident adult, he was the Adrian he had always been, casting a guilty look over a furtive shoulder, living in eternal dread of a grown-up striding forward to clip his ear.
But there again, when he sipped at the whiskey his eyes failed to water and his throat forgot to burn. The body shamelessly welcomed what once it would have rejected. At breakfast he demanded not Ricicles and chocolate spread, but coffee and unbuttered toast. And if the coffee was sugared he leapt from it like a colt from an electric fence. He ate the crust and left the filling, guzzled the olives and spurned the cherries. Yet inside he remained the same Adrian who fought down the urge to stand and shout 'Bullocks' during church services, smelt his own farts and wasted hours skimming through National Geographic on the off-chance of seeing a few naked bodies. ~ Stephen Fry
1 Body quotes by Stephen Fry
And he stood so closely behind her that she felt his breath feather her neck. Blanche leaped away, putting a polite distance between them, her heart suddenly thundering in her chest. His body hadn't touched hers, but it might as well have, for she had felt his heat. ~ Brenda Joyce
1 Body quotes by Brenda Joyce
There is not one thing I don't love about you. Every piece of your heart, I adore and every part of your body is mine to worship. ~ Tiffany Aleman
1 Body quotes by Tiffany Aleman
An amorous night is to approach a state of perfection that only two lovers can reach; you see this requires--no it demands, implores the deepest reverence, trust, insatiable desire, and mad lust for her. To worship her by abolishing the weakness of fear, the fear of betrayal, infidelity, the lack of reciprocation and bequeathing the body and soul to her, to worship her, to yearn and gain her unfettered permission to her body and soul, to accept the primal desires the animal needs that dwell inside, yet to have passion, tender love-making and violent sex all in the same night, as one--approaching this perfection is approaching heaven on earth. ~ Jack Serv
1 Body quotes by Jack Serv
I just think that knowing about your body at any age, whether it's educating yourself on fertility, getting mammograms, going through puberty - whatever it may be, is really important. I just really encourage women empowerment and being comfortable talking about these issues. ~ Khloe Kardashian
1 Body quotes by Khloe Kardashian
Pay careful attention to the bodily sensations that you recognize as hunger. When you feel yourself starting to get hungry, sit down for a few minutes (and if you can't sit down, stand still). Where in your body do you experience hunger? In your throat? Your chest? Your stomach? Your legs? How is this sensation different from the sensation, let's say, of excitement? Or loneliness? What happens to you when you feel yourself getting hungry? Do you feel that you need to eat immediately? ~ Geneen Roth
1 Body quotes by Geneen Roth
The photographer was lost for riposte, obvious though it should have been; instead he turned to run. At least his mind did. In fact, his mind had already scooted down the Broad Walk and was clambering over the railings at the end, whereas his body had remained rooted to the spot. With some effort he looked down at his feet as if to reprimand them. They refused to take notice. ~ James Herbert
1 Body quotes by James Herbert
There are racial considerations too grave to be brushed aside for any sentimental reasons. Biological laws tell us that certain divergent people will not mix or blend. The Nordics propagate themselves successfully. With other races, the outcome shows deterioration on both sides. Quality of mind and body suggests that observance of ethnic law is as great a necessity to a nation
as immigration law. ~ Calvin Coolidge
1 Body quotes by Calvin Coolidge
This is why it is good to remember: if you want to get high, don't drink whiskey; read Shakespeare, Tennyson, Keats, Neruda, Hopkins, Millay, Whitman, aloud and let your body sing. ~ Natalie Goldberg
1 Body quotes by Natalie Goldberg
The matted straw cover of the latrine was yanked away. The sun blinded me as I looked up at the dark outline of two young soldiers in tattered camouflage, their uniforms made for men bigger than they were. They each held an automatic weapon, an AK-47, and were leering down at me. I could see the two gold teeth of one of them as he grinned.
Gold-tooth reached down and grabbed my hair, yanking me up by it until he could get the other hand under my arm and pull me the rest of the way. I screamed in terror. He pulled me away from the pit as he and the others held their noses and laughed hysterically. One held each arm and dragged me to the river's edge. They tore off my loose cotton dress; I had no underwear on. After howling with laughter and firing guns in the air, they crudely touched my body. ~ Nick Hahn
1 Body quotes by Nick Hahn
Morrie closed his eyes to absorb the notes. As my wife's loving voice filled the room, a crescent smile appeared 0n his face. And while his body was stiff as a sandbag, you could almost see him dancing inside it. ~ Mitch Albom
1 Body quotes by Mitch Albom
Once you can hang a price tag on something, you can in principle put a price tag on anything, including conscience and honor, to say nothing of body parts and children. ~ David Harvey
1 Body quotes by David Harvey
The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different. ~ Hippocrates
1 Body quotes by Hippocrates
I wrapped my arms around my body, pushing away my doubts and indecision for just a moment, and looked out toward the cemetery. "Whatever it takes," I vowed. And as I said the words, I felt a chill run across my neck and a ghostly touch slide down my cheek ~ Catrina Burgess
1 Body quotes by Catrina Burgess
I darted away from Geir and jmped through the gaping hole in the wall Will's body had made. The settling dust choked me, but I made it through and ran to Will. He was struggling to his feet, leaning heavily on his sword as the point dug into the cold ground. When I reached him, I dropped my swords and wrapped my arms around his chest.
"I've got you," I said, helping him lift his torso the rest of the way up. I heard a sickening snap in his chest as he groaned, and I knew something was broken. He buried his face into my shoulder and growled in pain. ~ Courtney Allison Moulton
1 Body quotes by Courtney Allison Moulton
To Hold Quotes «
» 8 Months Together Quotes