09 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 09.

Quotes About 09

Enjoy collection of 36 09 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 09. Righ click to see and save pictures of 09 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

According to 2008/09 census there were 61,080,000 dogs in the United States. Many homeless or mistreated. There are more pet dogs than babies in the world. ~ Alexander Fontana
09 quotes by Alexander Fontana
I'm sorry. Are we interrupting your family time with this little inconsequential battle?"

Eve, Jaymin (2013-09-23). Spurn (A Walker Saga Book 2) (p. 386). . Kindle Edition. ~ Jaymin Eve
09 quotes by Jaymin Eve
Sienna Rivers, ex-nerd, undisputed reigning chess champion of the class of 09 and the proverbial all round wise-ass degenerate pain in your backside. ~ Ali Harper
09 quotes by Ali Harper
Subject: Sundown
Date: June 14 2011 09:35
To: Christian Grey
Dear Completely & Utterly Smitten
I love waking up with you, too. But I love being in bed with you and in elevators and on pianos and billiard tables and boats and desks and showers and bathtubs and strange wooden crosses with shackles and four poster beds with red satin sheets and boathouses and childhood bedrooms.
Yours
Sex Mad and Insatiable xx ~ E.L. James
09 quotes by E.L. James
Petersburg was the kind of town people missed if they sneezed.
Armentrout, Jennifer (2012-09-18). Cursed (p. 86). Midpoint Trade Books. Kindle Edition. ~ Jennifer L. Armentrout
09 quotes by Jennifer L. Armentrout
We're always flexible and pragmatic ... It's always important to watch the unemployment rate and to make sure that we can keep most Canadians working. We were successful in that back in 2008-09. ~ Jim Flaherty
09 quotes by Jim Flaherty
Oh,for God's sake," I scolded myself, channeling Frankie. "It's just a French session.It's just a French session with a cute guy.It's just a French session with a cute guy who no longer has a girlfriend, who drunk e-mailed me about my name, and who makes me feel like I've swallowed a caterpillar." I thought maybe I should sit down.
The green hood of Alex's car nosed into view at 5:09. I flung myself out of the room, down the stairs, and then had to lean against the sofa for a second to compose myself. Then I stood right behind the door, counting a slow ten after he knocked before opening it. Wouldn't want to look eager, now, would I?
"Hi," he said.
"Hi." What else could I say?
It had turned seriously cold over the break. He was wearing a big black peacoat with Russian symbols on the buttons. I tried to remember if I'd ever known the Russian word for "hi." I didn't think so. He waited patiently for a minute, then asked, "Okay if I come in?"
I flushed and stepped back. ~ Melissa Jensen
09 quotes by Melissa Jensen
Keisha, my love," I said in my fey-est, gayest drawl, "your bum doesn't just look big, it is big. No, I take that back. It's enormous. Planets feel inferior beside it . Lesser bums are drawn into orbit around it. Last time it went dark, everyone said, Oh, is it an eclipse? And I told them, 'No, it's Keisha's bum blotting out the sun.' I could compose odes to the size of your bum."

Jude answering Keisha's question "Does my bum look big in this?"

Merrow, JL (2013-04-09). Slam! (Kindle Locations 35-38). ~ J.L. Merrow
09 quotes by J.L. Merrow
Subject: Shenaniwhatagans?
Date: June 15, 2011 09:32
To: Anastasia Steele
You don't have to work, Anastasia.
You have no idea how appalled I am at my shenanigans.
But I like keeping you up late ;)
Please use your blackberry.
Oh, and marry me, please. ~ E.L. James
09 quotes by E.L. James
Maybe it's wrong-footed trying to fit people into the world, rather than trying to make the world a better place for people.
[as quoted in "Brain Gain" by Margaret Talbot, The New Yorker, 4/27/09 issue] ~ Paul McHugh
09 quotes by Paul McHugh
No. I don't want to set the speed. I don't like being in control. I want him to set the pace. I'm not good at this kind of stuff. I'm stunned. I think I'm just staring at him with my mouth hanging open. How could he be so perfect in so many ways and then do something like this to me? Can't he see that I'm about as aggressive as a water lily?

Webb, R. M. (2015-09-01). Speak (Witches & Warlocks Book 1) (p. 36). . Kindle Edition. ~ R.M. Webb
09 quotes by R.M. Webb
At 09:22, Mitchell radioed down. "We're in position."
Pete peered up into the canopy, but of course he couldn't see a thing. "How's it looking up there?"
"Five by five."
He snorted at Mitchell's cheery misuse of the phrase. "Thank you, Faith."
"Any time, Giles. Now go be a good watcher and keep us clear."
"Roger that. Out. ~ Rachel Haimowitz
09 quotes by Rachel Haimowitz
Subject: My Life's Mission ...
Date: September 5, 2011 09:25
To: Anastasia Grey
Is to spoil you, Mrs. Grey.
And keep you safe because I love you.
Christian Grey
Smitten CEO, Grey Enterprises Holdings Inc. ~ E.L. James
09 quotes by E.L. James
You two should do the next partner project together," she said as she flipped through our portfolios. "You both have excellent designs, and you have polar opposite strengths. You'd do well together." Jake and I nodded respectfully, but under the table, he rubbed my leg. "I guess we're pretty good together," he whispered against my ear later in the hall. "Is that what she said? I thought she said you could learn a lot from me."
Reinhardt, Liz (2011-09-06). Double Clutch (A Brenna Blixen Novel) (p. 206). Kindle Edition. ~ Liz Reinhardt
09 quotes by Liz Reinhardt
In order to create you have to believe in your ability to do so and that often means excluding whole chunks of normal life, and, of course, pumping yourself up as much as possible as a way of keeping on. Sort of cheering for yourself in the great football stadium of life.
(Barnes & Noble Review, email dialogue with Cameron Martin, Feb. 09, 2009) ~ T.C. Boyle
09 quotes by T.C. Boyle
In '05, '06, '07 and '08, I wasn't throwing any changeups at all. Maybe two or three per game. In '09, I started playing with the grip, started throwing it in the bullpen and playing catch. It came out really good. ~ Felix Hernandez
09 quotes by Felix Hernandez
Somewhere between the frenzy of discovery and the patient work of searching I became a scholar. Being a scholar meant I could ask big questions and then go searching for the answers. That's all I had ever really wanted to do. I spend the last portion

Yancey, Preston (2014-09-30). Tables in the Wilderness: A Memoir of God Found, Lost, and Found Again (p. 91). Zondervan. Kindle Edition. ~ Preston Yancey
09 quotes by Preston Yancey
He kept glancing at my hair, and that meant one of three things; he was trying to figure out if I dye, he had never seen a ginger before in his life, or he was wondering whether the carpet matched the drapes.

Martinez, Katerina (2014-09-25). Midnight Magick: A Romantic Witch Suspense (Amber Lee Mysteries Book 1) (Kindle Locations 202-203). Katerina Martinez. Kindle Edition. ~ Katerina Martinez
09 quotes by Katerina Martinez
Ooh-kaay. Moving on from odd reaction to completely innocent question.
Zart, Lindy (2014-09-04). Ordinary (Anything But Series Book 1) (p. 14). Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing. Kindle Edition. ~ Lindy Zart
09 quotes by Lindy Zart
I could still feel the glare of his eyes, and the image of them was seared so firmly into my brain that it seemed like my neurotransmitters had gone and printed propaganda posters of him to hang up around the place.

Washington, Jane (2015-09-14). Charcoal Tears (Seraph Black Book 1) (Kindle Locations 130-132). . Kindle Edition. ~ Jane Washington
09 quotes by Jane Washington
You think you can just rid me from your thoughts? You can't. You're mine, Emily. Fucking mine, he growled.
McHugh, Gail (2013-09-17). Collide: Book One in the Collide Series (p. 363). Atria Books. Kindle Edition. ~ Gail McHugh
09 quotes by Gail McHugh
There was, like, a point where music was slow for me, like '09. I wasn't getting that much work. ~ Hit-Boy
09 quotes by Hit-Boy
To ensure marital bliss, a man needs to be 1.09 times taller than his partner. ~ Allan Pease
09 quotes by Allan Pease
[09:09] MAV: You're sending me into space in a convertible.
[09:24] HOUSTON: There will be Hab canvas covering the holes. It will provide enough aerodynamics in Mars's atmosphere.
[09:38] MAV: So it's a ragtop. Much better. ~ Andy Weir
09 quotes by Andy Weir
Why would these English explorers search for these spices, yet never use them in their food?
7/14/09 interview with Peter Mancall, author of Fatal Journey ~ Jon Stewart
09 quotes by Jon Stewart
As he approached Dillon's door, Gavin ducked his towering six foot three inch frame in an attempt to see below mini-blinds covering up half the glass. Gavin's eyes landed on Dillon's back. He stood in front of his desk, his arms crossed. In one swift motion, Gavin swung open the door and closed it. In another, he twisted the lock, sealing them off from anyone who might try to enter.
Let the motherfucking games begin.

McHugh, Gail (2013-09-17). Pulse: Book Two in the Collide Series (Kindle Locations 1912-1915). Atria Books. Kindle Edition. ~ Gail McHugh
09 quotes by Gail McHugh
Market capitalism survived and prospered after the boom-bust industrial revolution of the 19th century, and the Great Depression and world wars of the 20th century. It will recover from the financial panic of 2008-09 and Obamanomics. ~ Mark Skousen
09 quotes by Mark Skousen
I had to practice this line to use with people who come to signings and
things:'I'm sorry, I don't have sex with strangers.'
--Laurell K. Hamilton, www.locusmag.com/2000/Issues/09/Hamil... ~ Laurell K. Hamilton
09 quotes by Laurell K. Hamilton
Supposing an emperor was persuaded to wear a new suit of clothes whose material was so fine that, to the common eye, the clothes weren't there. And suppose a little boy pointed out this fact in a loud, clear voice ...
Then you have The Story of the Emperor Who Had No Clothes.
But if you knew a bit more, it would be The Story of the Boy Who Got a Well-Deserved Thrashing from His Dad for Being Rude to Royalty, and Was Locked Up.
Or The Story of the Whole Crowd Who Were Rounded Up by the Guards and Told 'This Didn't Happen, OK? Does Anyone Want to Argue?'
Or it could be a story of how a whole kingdom suddenly saw the benefit of the 'new clothes', and developed an enthusiasm for healthy sports in a lively and refreshing atmosphere which got many new adherents every year, and led to a recession caused by the collapse of the conventional clothing industry.
It could even be a story about The Great Pneumonia Epidemic of '09.
It all depends on how much you know. ~ Terry Pratchett
09 quotes by Terry Pratchett
You did the best you could, the best you knew how at the time. It was something like that. From Oprah on an Oprah show. Then I believe my quote above was from Maya Angelou on the Oprah show, not Oprah herself. I had heard it before but it was on Oprah's show again 1-7-09 and she said Maya had said it. ~ Oprah Winfrey
09 quotes by Oprah Winfrey
35,000 dollars equals a whole bunch of ipods! ~ Jose Lopez
09 quotes by Jose Lopez
Bianca, can I ask you something?" "No," I said quickly. "I am not giving you a blow job. No fucking way. Just the thought of it is disgusting and degrading and ... No. Never." "While that's a little disappointing," Wesley said, "it's not what I was planning to ask you."
Keplinger, Kody (2010-09-07). The DUFF: (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) (p. 166). Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. Kindle Edition. ~ Kody Keplinger
09 quotes by Kody Keplinger
I sort of set myself really high standards which is good and bad. If I know that I've done all I can to prepare, that's when I race the best and in '09 I was going through a lot of emotional ups and downs and I was never as fit as I would have liked to have been. So I never felt comfortable. ~ Stephanie Rice
09 quotes by Stephanie Rice
since i will not send this, i also feel it is my duty to inform you that almost six months on I think I still love you and that makes me sad becaue love shouldn't feel this way. is like getting kicked in the stomach every time i think of you and it makes me want to roll my face across this keyboardbiu;///ubEWdcfhugiov'byhi;.//////-='-0i9juh8ygtfdcsaazs34defg7uefg7u8hi9o0p8hi9o0p-[[09ju8dcsaazs34d9o0p-[[09. ~ Jay Kristoff
09 quotes by Jay Kristoff
The other guys were in the bedroom. There was a movie playing, one I hadn't seen. The boys lifted their heads up at the same time, like a pack of meerkats. I almost died. Too cute.
Stone, C. L. (2014-08-09). Liar: The Scarab Beetle Series: #2 (The Academy Scarab Beetle Series) (p. 176). Arcato Publishing. Kindle Edition. ~ C.L.Stone
09 quotes by C.L.Stone
0:09
/
0:09
"If I have learned one thing in my life, it is this - just go with it. If you relax, it doesn't hurt as much," Madonna ( she said as childhood pictures of Rocco were shown in the background.) ~ Madonna
09 quotes by Madonna
07 Ghost Quotes «
» 1 800 Where R You Quotes