9 5 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 9 5.

Quotes About 9 5

Enjoy collection of 22 9 5 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 9 5. Righ click to see and save pictures of 9 5 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

The negative about acting is that you have to spend a great deal of time away from your friends and loved ones, but it's not like working a 9-5 job and only having two or three weeks off a year. I may not have seen my girlfriend for two or three months, but then we can spend two or three months together solidly. ~ Douglas Booth
9 5 quotes by Douglas Booth
Mainstream Islamic jurisprudence continues to hold that the sword verses (9:5 and also 9:29) have "abrogated, canceled, and replaced" those verses that call for "tolerance, compassion, and peace."32 ~ Ayaan Hirsi Ali
9 5 quotes by Ayaan Hirsi Ali
But we would do well to meditate daily, rather as the religious do on their God, on the 9.5 trillion kilometres which comprise a single light year, or perhaps on the luminosity of the largest known star in our galaxy, Eta Carinae, 7,500 light years distant, 400 times the size of the sun and 4 million times as bright. We should punctuate our calendars with celebrations in honour of VY Canis Majoris, a red hypergiant in the constellation Canis Major, 5,000 light years from earth and 2,100 times bigger than our sun. Nightly – perhaps after the main news bulletin – we might observe a moment of silence in order to contemplate the 200 to 400 billion stars in our galaxy, the 100 billion galaxies and the 3 septillion stars in the universe. Whatever their value may be to science, the stars are in the end no less valuable to mankind as solutions to our megalomania, self-pity and anxiety. To answer our need to be repeatedly connected through our senses to ideas of transcendence, we should insist that a percentage of all prominently positioned television screens on public view be hooked up to live feeds from the transponders of our extraplanetary telescopes. We would then be able to ensure that our frustrations, our broken hearts, our hatred of those who haven't called us and our regrets over opportunities that have passed us by would continuously be rubbed up against, and salved by, images of galaxies such as Messier 101, a spiral structure which sits towards the bottom left corner of t ~ Alain De Botton
9 5 quotes by Alain De Botton
The real example of not follow the 80/20 rule is working for 8 hours, or we usually say 9-5 or 8-5. Most of us do not know why we should work for 8 hours. It is a social prejudice. You must work 8 hours! You can search on the Internet about the efficient of working for 8 hours, for example "why the 8 hour work day doesn't make sense". There may be many results, but the main idea always is: work less is better - work less with focus, of course. ~ Ly Nguyen
9 5 quotes by Ly Nguyen
Christ is God (Rom. 9:5). Jesus is Lord (Rom. 10:9, 12-13; 14:5-9; 2 Cor. 4:5; 12:8-10; Phil. 2:9-11 [expressly after the Resurrection]; Col. 2:6; 1 Tim. 6:3; Titus 2:13 [where he is called God and Savior]; Heb. 1:3-14). Christ is the image of God (2 Cor. 4:4; Col. 1:15), in the form of God (Phil. 2:5). The fullness of God dwells in him (Col. 1:19; 2:9). He is in God (Col. 3:3). God and Christ are often coupled together (2 Cor. 10:4-6; Col. 2:2; 1 Tim. 5:21; 2 Tim. 4:1; Heb. 13:20), as is the Lord Jesus Christ with our God and Father (Rom. 15:5-7, 8; 1 Cor. 8:6;2 2 Cor. 1:3; 11:31; Eph. 1:3; Col. 1:3; 1 Thess.
3:11, 13; 5:23; 2 Thess. 1:5-10; 2:16; 3:5). ~ Robert Letham
9 5 quotes by Robert Letham
John saw only the linen cloths. He, Peter, also saw the linen cloths because we [Gentiles] do not reject the Old Testament, for as Luke says, "Then he opened their minds to understand the scriptures" (Lk 24:45). But in addition Peter saw the napkin which had been on his head: "The head of Christ is God" (1 Cor 11:3). Thus to see the napkin which had been on the head of Jesus is to have faith in the divinity of Christ, which the Jews refused to accept. This napkin is described as not lying with the linen cloths, and rolled up, having a place by itself, because the divinity of Christ is covered over, and it is apart from every creature because of its excellence: "God who is over all be blessed for ever" (Rom 9:5); "Truly, you art a God who hides yourself" (Is 45:15). ~ Thomas Aquinas
9 5 quotes by Thomas Aquinas
Creativity can release you from the limitations that the world has constructed around you; the everyday, mundane, 9-5 jail cell where everybody is waiting for the weekend to party so they can get outside of their head. ~ Robert LaSardo
9 5 quotes by Robert LaSardo
I quit my 9-5 job in December 2017 and bought a one way ticket to Indonesia. Since then I've been traveling around the world with my backpack. ~ Abhishek Kumar
9 5 quotes by Abhishek Kumar
I don't want to work a 9-5 job, because 20 hours a day is just too much. ~ Jarod Kintz
9 5 quotes by Jarod Kintz
That's a tough question; I've been acting since I was 10. My dad was an entrepreneur, so I guess something along those lines. I wouldn't want a 9-5 job. ~ Will Estes
9 5 quotes by Will Estes
The White House is defending President Obama's sports activities over the past week, saying that everyone needs leisure time. Thanks to these economic policies, 9.5 percent of Americans have all the leisure time they need. ~ Jay Leno
9 5 quotes by Jay Leno
The real work of this life is not what we do every day from 9-5 ... The real work is to be passionate, be holy, be wild, be irreverent, to laugh and cry until you awaken the sleeping spirits, until the ground of your being cleaves and the universe comes flooding in. ~ Geneen Roth
9 5 quotes by Geneen Roth
The unemployment rate is now at 9.2%, which is scary, because experts say 9.5 is the point at which people are desperate enough to consider Michele Bachmann. ~ Bill Maher
9 5 quotes by Bill Maher
Does it really take a full 9–5 to get our tasks done? Or … do we just "push paper," masquerading as being productive while we are merely just running down the clock? ~ Richie Norton
9 5 quotes by Richie Norton
Just under 10 seconds for Nigel Mansell. Call it 9.5 seconds in round numbers. ~ Murray Walker
9 5 quotes by Murray Walker
I actually had a job while I was acting and was a nursing student, which I had to drop due to my 9-5 job at the time. I managed an instrument room at a hospital in the Bronx. ~ Dascha Polanco
9 5 quotes by Dascha Polanco
Like a 9-5 business at 4:59 pm, her legs were open. ~ Jarod Kintz
9 5 quotes by Jarod Kintz
I dont want ordinary, i will tire easily of that, my restless spirit needs someone that knows how to lead my stubborn heart into adventure and show me new paths through old doorways, whether in sight or in mind. Give me 9-5, comfort and medicore and i'll leave faster than i entered. I know not much about love but ive experienced much about what it isn't. ~ Nikki Rowe
9 5 quotes by Nikki Rowe
The benefits of becoming fluent in a foreign tongue are as underestimated as the difficulty is overestimated. Thousands of theoretical linguists will disagree, but I know from research and personal experimentation with more than a dozen languages that (1) adults can learn languages much faster than children when constant 9-5 work is removed and that (2) it is possible to become conversationally fluent in any language in six months or less. At four hours per day, six months can be whittled down to less than three months. ~ Tim Ferriss
9 5 quotes by Tim Ferriss
You can be an Olympic champion in 9.5 secs, but to be the greatest, there's more to it. It takes a bit of forethought and a lot of mental application. ~ Daley Thompson
9 5 quotes by Daley Thompson
I think that among my friends I'm known as being a hard worker; I think if you want to be an actor, there can't be any compromise. You have to work all day, every day. It's not a 9-5 job. There's always something to learn. ~ Jeremy Irvine
9 5 quotes by Jeremy Irvine
The people at home don't care what your problems are. They just know that you're doing that show and you're supposed to do the best you can do. It's not a 9-5 type of job. I've considered myself very lucky to do that kind of work. ~ Wink Martindale
9 5 quotes by Wink Martindale
Page 23 Quotes «
» Busy Quotes