7 Psychopaths Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 7 Psychopaths.

Quotes About 7 Psychopaths

Enjoy collection of 41 7 Psychopaths quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 7 Psychopaths. Righ click to see and save pictures of 7 Psychopaths quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Let's be clear: all professions look bad in the movies. And there's a good reason for this. Movies don't portray career paths, they conscript interesting lifestyles to serve a plot. So lawyers are all unscrupulous and doctors are all uncaring. Psychiatrists are all crazy, and politicians are all corrupt. All cops are psychopaths, and all businessmen are crooks. Even moviemakers come off badly: directors are megalomaniacs, actors are spoiled brats. Since all occupations are portrayed negatively, why expect scientists to be treated differently? ~ Michael Crichton
7 Psychopaths quotes by Michael Crichton
Not all psychopaths are in prison - some are in the boardroom. ~ Robert D. Hare
7 Psychopaths quotes by Robert D. Hare
Psychopaths are rats in the lab, Psychopaths don't have conscious... What next???

- (Dexter Series season 8 episode 3...) ~ Deyth Banger
7 Psychopaths quotes by Deyth Banger
We are all born with an innate understanding of interpersonal equity - the idea that if you lend me your rake today, I'll respond in kind when you come to borrow my shovel tomorrow. Or nearly all of us are born with that. Psychopaths aren't. ~ Jeffrey Kluger
7 Psychopaths quotes by Jeffrey Kluger
In a world of differing opinions, mentally unstable people and complete psychopaths, it was the type of simplistic notion that some people wouldn't want to follow or ignorance would just simply not allow them to understand. ~ S.A. Tawks
7 Psychopaths quotes by S.A. Tawks
The only conspiracy that matters is the conspiracy of the psychopaths against the rest of us. ~ Kevin Barrett
7 Psychopaths quotes by Kevin Barrett
Psychopaths can assume the burden of mental accounting without any obvious distress. That is no accident: They are psychopaths. They do not care about others and are quite happy to sever relationships whenever the need arises. Some people are monsters of egocentricity. But lying unquestionably comes at a psychological cost for the rest of us. ~ Sam Harris
7 Psychopaths quotes by Sam Harris
Justice departments and parole boards all over the world have accepted his contention that psychopaths are quite simply incurable and everyone should concentrate their energies instead on learning how to root them out using his PCL-R Checklist, which he has spent a lifetime refining. His was not the only psychopath checklist around, but it was by far the most extensively used. ~ Jon Ronson
7 Psychopaths quotes by Jon Ronson
I know you're busy dating actresses and psychopaths. ~ Christopher Moore
7 Psychopaths quotes by Christopher Moore
I'm not blaming you-or her. Neither of you asked for what he did-there's no such thing as asking for it. That's a fucking lie argued by psychopaths and dumbasses. Okay? ~ Tammara Webber
7 Psychopaths quotes by Tammara Webber
Have you not heard? Dark elves are psychopaths. ~ Anglia Spring
7 Psychopaths quotes by Anglia Spring
I vaguely remembered hearing psychologists say there was a preponderance of psychopaths at the top - in the corporate and political worlds - a clinical absence of empathy being a benefit in those environments. ~ Jon Ronson
It has been more profitable for us to bind together in the wrong direction than to be alone in the right one. Those who have followed the assertive idiot rather than the introspective wise person have passed us some of their genes. This is apparent from a social pathology: psychopaths rally followers. ~ Nassim Nicholas Taleb
7 Psychopaths quotes by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
I'd always wondered why there had been no mention of psychopaths in the DSM. It turned out, Spitzer told me, that there had indeed been a backstage schism - between Bob Hare and a sociologist named Lee Robins. She believed clinicians couldn't reliably measure personality traits like empathy. She proposed dropping them from the DSM checklist and going only for overt symptoms. Bob vehemently disagreed, the DSM committee sided with Lee Robins, and Psychopathy was abandoned for Antisocial Personality Disorder. ~ Jon Ronson
Because like all psychopaths he was grandiose, and convinced of his own personal magnetism, assumed worship on the part of others. ~ Jonathan Kellerman
7 Psychopaths quotes by Jonathan Kellerman
Cleckley reported that psychopaths never experience grief, honesty, deep joy, or genuine despair. From my own experience, I would add to Cleckley's observations that the psychopath never ruminates on anything.

Rumination is a process that often contributes to depression and in extreme forms to obsessive-compulsive disorder.

The process of rumination is often associated with some anxiety or subjective feeling of concern or worry, and this can help precipitate change in the individual in order to reduce the anxiety.

The psychopath experiences none of this.

Indeed, if you ask a psychopath if he has ever worried about whether he left the house with the stove on (a common problem among those with obsessive-compulsive disorder), he will look at you like you are an alien, in stunned disbelief. ~ Kent A. Kiehl
7 Psychopaths quotes by Kent A. Kiehl
I step out of Bourbon Bandits onto the sidewalk of Geary Street and take my place among the zombies and psychopaths. How do I tell the difference? The psychopaths wear suits. The zombies have skin peeling off their faces and reek of rotting teeth and were likely the extras in a movie we were all in but forgot about. ~ Logan Ryan Smith
7 Psychopaths quotes by Logan Ryan Smith
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. ~ Richard Castle
7 Psychopaths quotes by Richard Castle
This isn't about convincing you whether or not there is a God. I believe God and the Universe exists. If you don't believe there is a greater force, then surely you believe that something inside of us and is in the driver's seat. In other words, something is driving us towards figuring out how to master happiness, peace, love, and understanding psychopaths, murderers and Taylor Swift fans. ~ Sadiqua Hamdan
7 Psychopaths quotes by Sadiqua Hamdan
I started writing a novel from the monster's point of view. It has its own difficulties but, I'm ashamed to say, it's much easier writing from a psychopath's point of view than from that of their empathetic opposite. ~ Justine Larbalestier
7 Psychopaths quotes by Justine Larbalestier
To be sure, if psychopaths do recognize that actions that are harmful are proscribed, this raises a question about why psychopaths and control criminals provide different explanations for why it is wrong to hit or pull someone's hair. Psychopaths offered conventional-type justifications (e.g., "it's not the done thing" [the subjects were British]), whereas the nonpsychopathic criminals offered justifications based on the victim's welfare. ~ Shaun Nichols
7 Psychopaths quotes by Shaun Nichols
The United States is excellent at breeding psychopaths - a country where we reward the individual with a hyperfocus on success at any cost. We reward narcissism - with our social networks and hideous reality television programs. We ~ Lisa Unger
7 Psychopaths quotes by Lisa Unger
I try, and I think I succeed, in making my readers feel pity for my psychopaths, because I do. ~ Ruth Rendell
7 Psychopaths quotes by Ruth Rendell
Psychopaths know intellectually what is immoral they just don't have a feeling of immorality about it. ~ Barbara Oakley
7 Psychopaths quotes by Barbara Oakley
Psychopaths are actually, really, really, really rare in our culture, are people who don't ... Or in society, in the world. They're people who don't feel guilt. They're people who don't feel fear. I think that most of us feel those things. There's a kind of ... They're almost like superheroes. Not to glorify them, but you know what I mean? ~ Annie Parisse
7 Psychopaths quotes by Annie Parisse
Here are a few of the sources I used, and I heartily recommend them: Simon Baron-Cohen, The Science of Evil; Judith Beck, Cognitive Behavior Therapy; Louis Cozolino, The Making of a Therapist; Kevin Dutton, The Wisdom of Psychopaths; James Fallon, The Psychopath Inside; Peter and Ginger Ross Breggin, Talking Back to Prozac; Robert D. ~ Lisa Scottoline
7 Psychopaths quotes by Lisa Scottoline
He might not even be the guy she thinks he is,' Martin says. 'He might be a psychopath.'

'All the psychopaths are on the internet now,' I say.

'Why?'

'More potential for victims, I guess.'

'No, why wouldn't George want to meet him? If she really is so sure about who he is?'

'Scared,' I say. 'She's shy.'

'She doesn't seem shy. She seems hostile and aggressive.'

'It's a cover,' I say, working something out about my sister as I say it.

'Good cover,' Martin says, but I think he's worked it out too because some of the anger's gone out of his voice. ~ Cath Crowley
7 Psychopaths quotes by Cath Crowley
Most therapy programs do little more than provide psychopaths with new excuses and rationalizations for their behavior and new insights into human vulnerability. They may learn new and better ways of manipulating other people. ~ Robert D. Hare
7 Psychopaths quotes by Robert D. Hare
think about it. you're playing survivor with all the people you love. some, by sheer luck of genetic lottery, end up on the right team. this team simply knows how to dominate the game. this team understands there is no referee or rules. in fact, this team is so good at the game, they made up invisible referees and rules for other teams to find. they simply do what they want because they understand there is no such things as rights.

how do you win if you're not on this team?

you don't.

however, the consolation prize for knowing the campground is puppet-stringed by a small herd of psychopaths is there is no one for them to pass the reigns on to. in the end, any evil there is in the universe dies, too.

i recommend not making any more players and enjoying ice cream while you watch the firework show we tend to call:

sun set. ~ Benjamin Smythe
7 Psychopaths quotes by Benjamin Smythe
The man reeks of mental illness. I can taste his pathology... Goes well with my palette. ~ Juditta Salem
7 Psychopaths quotes by Juditta Salem
I couldn't see where the collection of Burger King figurines fit in, but I supposed there was no reason why psychopaths shouldn't have unrelated hobbies. ~ Jon Ronson
You're standing on an escalator and you're watching the people go past on the opposite escalator. If you could climb inside their brains you would see we aren't all the same. We aren't all good people just trying to do good. Some of us are psychopaths. And psychopaths are to blame for this brutal, misshapen society. They're the rocks thrown into the still pond. ~ Jon Ronson
No matter how much lip service those committed to power (psychopaths) may pay to the principle of equality (empaths), they can never approach their fellow human beings on an equal footing; their relationships with others are defined solely in terms of power and weakness. Therefore, they must accumulate as much power as possible, with the aim of becoming invulnerable and proving this invulnerability. ~ Arno Gruen
7 Psychopaths quotes by Arno Gruen
I must speak the truth, even at the risk of being ostracized by my fellow scribblers. In fact, anticipating their rage, I have already applied for a place in the Canada Council's witness-protection program. This because, much as it pains me to turn on my kind, I fear the time has come to admit that far too many celebrated writers were outrageous liars, philanderers, drunks, druggies, unsuitable babysitters, plagiarists, psychopaths, parasites, cowards, indifferent dads or moms and bad credit risks. ~ Mordecai Richler
7 Psychopaths quotes by Mordecai Richler
Do you know a Psychopath?

You do not know me; but after reading my memoir you will know me a little better and you will have had the experience of safely getting into the mind and life of a young psychopath in training.

Critics have written: It is a powerful and unusual memoir; brutal and raw.

A Psychopath In Training: In 1997 psychiatrist's contracted by the Correctional Service and the National Parole Board wrote in their final report, before I was released back into the community, they had diagnosed me to be a psychopath.

A Psychopath: How does one become a Psychopath?

After of the death of my young mother, when I was fourteen, I became a ward of the state and forced into the care and custody of the Catholic Christian Brothers at St. John's Catholic Training School for Boys until after I turned sixteen. Since then I have been incarcerated over seventeen years in various prisons, institutions and juvenile detention centres. I have been interviewed and treated by so many prison psychiatrists and psychologists I should be called the professional.

In my youth I have experienced almost every kind of sleaze, sex and violence humans can inflict on each other. I had to learn the hard way on how to identify and deal with the people who were the dangerous psychopath's in my life and the proof I succeeded is; I am still alive.

My book cover depicts what is coming out of the government foster homes and prison ~ Michael A. Hodge
7 Psychopaths quotes by Michael A. Hodge
Another difference between psychopaths and other inmates is that psychopaths don't get distressed by being in prison. Most inmates get depressed when they get inside, and they find prison to be a stressful experience. A hallmark feature of psychopaths' disorder is that they don't get bothered by much of anything. They don't ruminate and they don't get depressed. ~ Kent A. Kiehl
7 Psychopaths quotes by Kent A. Kiehl
At least she had a clear picture of what the Lying Game was now: Girl Scouts for psychopaths. ~ Sara Shepard
7 Psychopaths quotes by Sara Shepard
Narcissism: It's Primal. No Productive Control of Energy: Seeks constant fresh sources of stimulation and is highly energized running from human-object to human-object, activity to activity, but does not accomplish anything and never evolves or learns from activities and the many people recycled through. ~ Lynna Kivela
7 Psychopaths quotes by Lynna Kivela
I've always maintained that if I wasn't studying psychopaths in prison, I'd do so at the stock exchange," he enthused. "Without doubt, there's a greater proportion of psychopathic big hitters in the corporate world than there is in the general population. You'll find them in any organization where your position and status afford you power and control over others, and the chance of material gain. ~ Kevin Dutton
7 Psychopaths quotes by Kevin Dutton
To a happy war!' laughter echoed with all the insane glee of an army of psychopaths. ~ Stuart Hill
7 Psychopaths quotes by Stuart Hill
The vast majority of psychopaths, like an iceberg, are underwater, and like an iceberg, they are inert. They do nothing. They're just there. They torment their spouse by being unempathic, but they don't beat her or kill her. They bully coworkers, but they don't burn the office. They are not dramatic. They are pernicious. Most psychopaths are subtle. They are more like poison than a knife, and they are more like slow-working poison than cyanide. ~ Sam Vaknin
7 Psychopaths quotes by Sam Vaknin
Lenfant Plan Quotes «
» Yeshuas Love Quotes