3 Ninjas Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 3 Ninjas.

Quotes About 3 Ninjas

Enjoy collection of 45 3 Ninjas quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 3 Ninjas. Righ click to see and save pictures of 3 Ninjas quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Light up the eyes, boys! Light up the eyes! ~ Grandpa Mori
3 Ninjas quotes by Grandpa Mori
Man ... ninjas are kind of cool ... I just don't know any personally. ~ Kanye West
3 Ninjas quotes by Kanye West
Hidan: Hey, look at that, it's my headband! You went to the trouble of picking it up and keeping for me? I'm touched. You're a pretty nice guy, Kakuzu, you knwo that?
Kakuzu: Shut up. Let's go.
Hidan: Let me put it on at least! Okay, I'm coming. Admit it, you like me a little, doncha?
Kakuzu: Either you shut up, or I'll kill you.
Hidan: Haha, you're embarrassed! I understand. ~ Masashi Kishimoto
3 Ninjas quotes by Masashi Kishimoto
I've worked out a Ninja Replacement Score for novels. It's basically the number of characters that need to be replaced by ninjas to make the book good. ~ Janni Lee Simner
3 Ninjas quotes by Janni Lee Simner
Oh, sure. Let me just ask my geek brother to stop slaying zombie ninjas for a few hours so I can borrow the PC and catch up on my Victorian horror lit. ~ Kelly Creagh
3 Ninjas quotes by Kelly Creagh
A beaver is about like the ninjas the suckers only work at night and they're hard to find. ~ Si Robertson
3 Ninjas quotes by Si Robertson
Ninjas are silly. They are the flower fairies of gong fu and karate. ~ Nick Harkaway
3 Ninjas quotes by Nick Harkaway
I just Googled "Ninjas".
It came back "Ninjas cannot be found."
- Well played Ninjas... well played. ~ Jose N Harris
3 Ninjas quotes by Jose N Harris
I'd been so tired of 'strong female characters' for so long by then. I was so tired of the way female strength was made to look cold and humorless; the way it was characterized as deviant and 'unnatural' and always lonely and exceptional. I was tired of the grim undertone of tragedy that lurked under its surface. 'Strong female characters' were never funny, and they never had any fun, either. More often than not, they were celibate, friendless, and clinically depressed. Their monomaniacal devotion to crime fighting made them lean, cranky, and impatient. Naturally, they had axes to grind: they were avenging brides, poker-faced assassins, gloomy ninjas with commitment issues. Who were these characters? What were they trying to tell us? Why didn't they ever say goodbye before hanging up the phone? And why were they always being reborn or remade as killing machines after losing everything they held dear?

...I don't want to see another symbolic woman start all over again. I want to see the symbolic world change to acknowledge her existence. I don't want to see a young girl get a makeover or go shopping with her boyfriend's credit card. I want to watch her blow up the Death Star - metaphorically, of course. ~ Carina Chocano
3 Ninjas quotes by Carina Chocano
Aiyyo, camoflouge chameleon,
ninjas scalin' your building,
No time to grab the gun,
I already got your wife and children ~ RZA
3 Ninjas quotes by RZA
Ninjas don't wish upon a star, they throw them. ~ Jarius Raphel
3 Ninjas quotes by Jarius Raphel
Ninjas don't splash other ninjas," "The true ninja doesn't make a splash at all." I said. ~ John Green
3 Ninjas quotes by John Green
When properly applied, the kamae reflects the ninja's heart.
This means that our physical nature conforms to our intentions,
and there is no division between our interior and exterior
aspects. This state of integrated mind and body action is
totally natural, and can be observed readily in the movements
of animals as they interact with their environment. Only human
beings seem to develop the need to be trained in natural body
motion. ~ Masaaki Hatsumi
3 Ninjas quotes by Masaaki Hatsumi
As he left, he saw the streets were just as deserted and quiet as before, but now he knew it was an illusion. There were ninjas, darker than a starless night, watching their territory and his every move from the rooftops high above. ~ Anam Iqbal
3 Ninjas quotes by Anam Iqbal
Our best analyst thinks it's not a tactical design. Something for mall ninjas ...
Young men who dress to feel they'll be mistaken for having special capability. A species of cosplay, really. Endemic. Lots of boys are playing soldier now. The men who run the world aren't, and neither are the boys most effectively bent on running it next. Or the ones who're actually having to be soldiers, of course. But many of the rest have gone gear-queer, to one extent or another. ~ William Gibson
3 Ninjas quotes by William Gibson
Growing up as a kid, I wanted to be a ninja. In martial arts, even though I did Chinese kung fu, I always wanted to be this secret samurai or a ninja. There's something about ninjas that was very appealing to me as a kid. So of course, I was climbing a lot of trees and other things and getting up to mischief - good mischief. ~ Ray Park
3 Ninjas quotes by Ray Park
If they think first place is the winner, then they don't know a ninja. ~ Jarius Raphel
3 Ninjas quotes by Jarius Raphel
I need to talk to you. I had a weird dream."
"Let me guess. You got tied up by lady ninjas. With big hooters."
"Uh, no." I take a sip of coffee and wince. It was ridiculously strong.
My grandfather shoves a strip of bacon in his mouth with a grin. "Guess it would have been kind of weird if we'd had the same dream."
I roll my eyes. "Well, you'd better not tell me anything else. Don't ruin the surprise in case I have it tonight. ~ Holly Black
3 Ninjas quotes by Holly Black
So what you're really saying is that you were attacked by ninjas. ~ K.L. Penington
3 Ninjas quotes by K.L. Penington
Knowing when to leave requires training. ~ Jane Prowse
3 Ninjas quotes by Jane Prowse
Toe. He was even wearing a ski mask with strange meshlike coverings over the eyes. We didn't get a lot of ninjas in Half-Moon Hollow. And I'm pretty sure Jed would have responded. So I wasn't quite sure how to react here. Was this some sort of test from Jane to determine whether I would survive a parking-lot attack? Couldn't I just roll around in a gym with a practice dummy or something? The figure cocked his head to the side, staring at me like some predatory creature considering his best approach. I dropped my bag and kicked out of my sandals. I could do this. Sure, I had no fighting experience, but I had superstrength and speed on my side. Then again maybe this guy did, too. He could be a ninja chupacabra for all I knew. But ~ Molly Harper
3 Ninjas quotes by Molly Harper
Ninjas are so cool! ~ Adrianne Palicki
3 Ninjas quotes by Adrianne Palicki
I loved ninjas when I was younger. ~ Rain
3 Ninjas quotes by Rain
Leaning back, she studied me, knuckles brushing along my jaw. "You've turned into a man overnight, it seems. Just yesterday, this face was three years old with a samurai turtle Band-Aid on your cheek."
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Mom. Way more awesome than samurais."
"You're right. Ninjas have masks and nut chucks."
Any other time I would have laughed. "Nunchakus."
"I know, but you definitely did some damage to your nuts that I think you should get checked out before you have children. I meant to tell you years ago. ~ Ashlan Thomas
3 Ninjas quotes by Ashlan Thomas
Oh, fine.' Rochelle sprinkled some water over one of the glowstones and laid the object down in the center of their tiny camp. 'I didn't know you were afraid of the dark.'
'It isn't the dark I'm afraid of. It's the things hiding in the dark that I can't see.' Laura closed her eyes. 'Like ninjas. ~ J.S. Bailey
3 Ninjas quotes by J.S. Bailey
I've always loved movies and animation. When I was little, I was always pretending to be some alter ego superhero. For years it was Ultraman, ninjas, Spiderman and other cool super heroes. ~ Ryan Potter
3 Ninjas quotes by Ryan Potter
This book is a work of fiction that was given to a pirate after it was retrieved from the future by exotically beautiful Eastern European girls. Then diabolical Eastern European scientists worked tirelessly to ensure that every name, character, place, and incident in the world which, even remotely, resembled one within the book was "erased." (How? Ninjas.) If any similarity still exists, it's purely accidental (and suggests you live in an alternate dimension). Any lingering resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living, dead, or undead, is entirely coincidental and highly unlikely. ~ James Marshall
3 Ninjas quotes by James Marshall
What're you still doing up? You know all good little ninjas should be in bed, visions of homicidal sugarplums dancing in their heads. ~ Rob Thurman
3 Ninjas quotes by Rob Thurman
I think the Stealth and Evasion lesson was the strangest,' Lucy said. 'Not so much the lesson as the teacher actually. I mean . . . Ms Leon. She's . . . well . . .'

'A cat?' Otto offered with a cheery smile.

'Yeah . . . yeah, that's really the only way of putting it,' Lucy said, sounding slightly bewildered.

'Don't worry, you get used to it,' Shelby said. 'Besides, it's only when the giant mutated flesh-eating plants and android ninjas are around that things really get weird.'

Lucy started to laugh but stopped when she saw the expression on the other students' faces.

'That was a joke, right?' Lucy asked. ~ Mark Walden
3 Ninjas quotes by Mark Walden
I was just kidding, shuck-face," Minho said. "Let's all go over there. She could have an army of psycho girl ninjas hiding in that shack of hers."
"Psycho girl ninjas?" Newt repeated, his voice showing he was surprised, if not annoyed, by Minho's additude. ~ James Dashner
3 Ninjas quotes by James Dashner
They got ninjas working as strippers in this town or something? Well. ~ L.A. Witt
3 Ninjas quotes by L.A. Witt
You're just a really loud, awkward ninja, but we are both ninjas. ~ John Green
I was out in a second and ninjas are missing.
Am back to the top every singer and the rappers are shaking their asses am killing they feeling it.
Am rocking the party to Klassik it"
[From the song AYI] ~ DON SANTO
3 Ninjas quotes by DON SANTO
We were all dressed like a ragtag group of reject ninjas. ~ Jennifer L. Armentrout
3 Ninjas quotes by Jennifer L. Armentrout
In the brush at the bottom of Master Wu's garden, something snuffles. I do not know whether ninjas snuffle. It seems to me that a very subtle sort of ninja might snuffle so as to make you think he was a neighbourhood dog, or just to let you know he was there and yet leave you guessing. On the other hand, maybe a ninja would regard this kind of trick as amateurish. ~ Nick Harkaway
The modern world is full of pundits, poseurs, and mall ninjas. Preparedness is not just about accumulating a pile of stuff. You need practical skills, and those come only with study, training, and practice. Any armchair survivalist with a credit card can buy a set of stylish camouflage fatigues and an "M4gery" carbine encrusted with umpteen accessories. Style points should not be mistaken for genuine skills and practicality. ~ James Wesley, Rawles
3 Ninjas quotes by James Wesley, Rawles
No ninjas! How was that possible? Five daughters brought up at home without any ninjas! I never heard of such a thing. Your mother must have been quite a slave to your safety. ~ Seth Grahame-Smith
3 Ninjas quotes by Seth Grahame-Smith
There is not now, nor I suspect will there ever be, a le Carre novel with ninjas in it. Most serious novelists are wary of including ninjas in their writing. That's a shame, because many much-admired works of modern fiction could benefit from a few. ~ Nick Harkaway
Ninjas don't splash other ninjas, ~ John Green
There's something mysterious about ninjas because they're deadly and they're scary. ~ Ray Park
3 Ninjas quotes by Ray Park
She delivered a vicious blow, penetrating his rib cage, and withdrew her hand - with the ninja's still-beating heart in it. As all but Lady Catherine turned away in disgust, Elizabeth took a bite, letting the blood run down her chin and onto her sparring gown. "Curious," said Elizabeth, still chewing. "I have tasted many a heart, but I dare say, I find the Japanese ones a bit tender."
Her ladyship left the dojo without giving compliment to Elizabeth's skills. ~ Seth Grahame-Smith
3 Ninjas quotes by Seth Grahame-Smith
The Koka Ryu Ninjutsu Densho is a short yet intriguing ninjutsu manual... The manual itself is highly interesting and is a mix of clearly authentic ninja skills and a belief in the power and aid of the gods. It includes ritualistic spells to aid a ninja's work--rituals that are also found in other, unquestionably authentic manuals. ~ Yoshie Minami
3 Ninjas quotes by Yoshie Minami
There is a movement happening, a quiet one.
A low-profile, low-resolution revolution.
Comprised of writers and dreamers, of guerrilla artists and thought-ninjas.
Those with something to say.
They communicate through text inscribed on true public spaces, rather than blogs and forums.
Choosing fewer words, even without being bound by 140 character limits.
Using ink instead of pixels.
Sending messages in living, breathing space.
Pens scream louder into the void.
Even if permanent ink is not aptly named. ~ Erin Morgenstern
3 Ninjas quotes by Erin Morgenstern
His sperm are like ninjas that make dragon babies. ~ Rachel (BAVR)
3 Ninjas quotes by Rachel (BAVR)
Just admit it, we were kind of ninjas back there. Me with the running and the climbing and the jumping. You with the standing and the putting the keys in the ignition. I guess it was mainly me who was the ninja. ~ Jenni Hendriks
3 Ninjas quotes by Jenni Hendriks
Democracies Have Quotes «
» 3 Wishes Quotes