1799 Logan Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 1799 Logan.

Quotes About 1799 Logan

Enjoy collection of 33 1799 Logan quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 1799 Logan. Righ click to see and save pictures of 1799 Logan quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

'How old were you when you realized you were... different?'

Logan opened his mouth, then smiled slyly, 'What sort of different? Gay different, magic different, or just plain fucked-in-the-head-crazy different?'

Collin bit back a smile at Logan's delivery, 'Magic different.'

'Ah,' Logan said, 'Pity, the other stories are a lot more fun.' ~ Lia Black
1799 Logan quotes by Lia Black
What joy can the years bring half so sweet as the unhappiness they've taken away? ~ Logan Pearsall Smith
1799 Logan quotes by Logan Pearsall Smith
Adrenaline has a funny way of flooding into all the places where logic and reasoning usually reside. I ~ Kylie Logan
1799 Logan quotes by Kylie Logan
Tie the knot with me. Be safe with me. Reckless with me. Be who you are with me. Be my wife, Rachel - marry me."

~ Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint ~ Katy Evans
1799 Logan quotes by Katy Evans
I'm always in the theater seeing everything, good or bad. ~ Logan Lerman
1799 Logan quotes by Logan Lerman
I don't want people to know how I am feeling because it makes you more vulnerable. ~ Logan Browning
1799 Logan quotes by Logan Browning
Sometimes the things we need most in our lives are the things we don't." -LB ~ Logan Black
1799 Logan quotes by Logan Black
Look, I'm a guy. Your ass was touching my groin. Of course I'm going to pop a boner. It's a natural reaction. ~ Gwen Hayes
1799 Logan quotes by Gwen Hayes
Logan laughed, and for the rest of the night, he flirted. Mason didn't care. I did. Mark seemed confused, and David shook his head. ~ Tijan
1799 Logan quotes by Tijan
I miss you, Logan." I touched my fingers to my lips, then to the forehead of the Keeley Brothers skull. "I miss you so much."
Missing Logan was an emptiness, an ache so dull and deep, it was a permanent part of me. I would never truly get over his death, but someday I would find peace.
Missing Zachary, on the other hand, was a searing knife in the gut. I burned to save him from the horrible fates I imagined, and the need to be in his arms again set my skin ablaze.
One boy was gone forever. The other was gone now. ~ Jeri Smith-Ready
1799 Logan quotes by Jeri Smith-Ready
You worked for Walmart, Nestle, De Beers, or some other corporate monster. You were wealthy but you often bathed me in pennies. Melted pennies. I let you because I thought you were infallible. I drank molten copper because you told me to. I would do anything you asked me to. ~ Logan Ryan Smith
1799 Logan quotes by Logan Ryan Smith
You made me feel like I was the most important person in the world to you, and then you showed me I never really mattered at all." I stood up. "I hate you for that, Logan."
He got to his feet and came closer. The intensity in his eyes left me frozen, and some sick part of me ached for his touch. His deep voice rumbled. "You are all that ever mattered to me. ~ Lisa Kessler
1799 Logan quotes by Lisa Kessler
Youth is the time for adventures of the body, but age for the triumphs of the mind. ~ Logan Pearsall Smith
The wretchedness of being rich is that you live with rich people. To suppose, as we all suppose, that we could be rich and not behave as the rich behave, is like supposing that we could drink all day and stay sober.
-Logan Pearsall Smith (1865-1946) US-English essayist, editor, anthologist ~ Logan Pearsall Smith
You always feel pretty good after a bye, after a couple of days off. Not having a game, you freshen up a little. ~ Logan Mankins
1799 Logan quotes by Logan Mankins
'The Goonies' is classic. That's, like, the movie I bring with me if I go out of town for a long time, because it just makes me think of the best times I've seen it with my friends growing up. Dude, everybody knows that movie, everybody watches that film. Best family film ever made. ~ Logan Lerman
Books are my Disease. ~ James Logan
1799 Logan quotes by James Logan
A few days, then. At least give me that much. I ... I've nothing suitable to wear."
"I dinna care about the color of your frock, lass. I'm only going to take it off you again."
She blinked. "Oh."
-Maddie & Logan ~ Tessa Dare
1799 Logan quotes by Tessa Dare
Because that was what he always smelled to her. One of her forests. ~ Nikki Logan
1799 Logan quotes by Nikki Logan
My whole family is in orthotics and prosthetics, so I grew up having to check for scoliosis every week. 'Come over. Let me feel your spine.' ~ Logan Lerman
Logan looked up at the big guy. "Do you ever hear yourself?" Blake beamed. "I'm my biggest fan." "Your only fan," Ayden said. "Hurtful, dude. ~ A&E Kirk
1799 Logan quotes by A&E Kirk
Thank you." Logan narrowed his eyes, and Tate said, "You're always here when I need you the most." Logan ~ Ella Frank
1799 Logan quotes by Ella Frank
We have a need to control our destiny, but destiny is uncontrollable. We struggle against this paradox and embrace the journey. For those who are determined to be the masters of their own fate, they can change everything. They can push against the rules of the universe and strive to turn chaotic fate into order. They will look out at the heavens and shout I am in control, and the earth will shake underfoot. ~ Logan Kain
1799 Logan quotes by Logan Kain
When someone invests in you, I don't want to disappoint them. I want to be the player they think they're getting. ~ Logan Mankins
I grew up going to school and high school and then shooting a movie for a few months. It's an odd way to grow up and is kind of forced maturity. ~ Logan Lerman
We need two kinds of acquaintances, one to complain to, while to the others we boast. ~ Logan Pearsall Smith
Galen glanced at the peregrine circling them. He couldn't shake the feeling that the falcon and Logan's need to uncover who was behind the magic controlling the bird just might be the tipping point that caused Logan to succumb to the darkness. ~ Donna Grant
1799 Logan quotes by Donna Grant
Remember there will always be someone who thinks your beautiful. ~ Iain Logan
1799 Logan quotes by Iain Logan
He lived in the world, as the last of the Grisly Bears lived in settled Missouri.And as Spring and Summer had departed, that wild Logan of the woods, burying himself in the hollow of a tree, lived out the winter there, sucking his own paws; so, in his inclement, howling old age, Ahab's soul, shut up in the caved trunk of his body, there fed upon the sullen paws of its gloom! ~ Herman Melville
1799 Logan quotes by Herman Melville
You are so lying right now - holy shit!"
My voice is cold, harsh - for both our sakes.
"Ellie, I don't feel - "
"Do you like me, Logan?"
I swallow hard. "Not like that, no."
"That's a lie too!" she squeaks, completely delighted. "It's like a superpower! Is this how it feels to be you? ~ Emma Chase
1799 Logan quotes by Emma Chase
The truth is that the phenomena of artistic production are still so obscure, so baffling, we are still so far from an accurate scientific and psychological knowledge of their genesis or meaning, that we are forced to accept them as empirical facts; and empirical and non-explanatory names are the names that suit them best. ~ Logan Pearsall Smith
Change back to your ugly self before I change your face for you, Logan said, Silver Frost. ~ Kailin Gow
1799 Logan quotes by Kailin Gow
You might not feel good, and you might not want to practice, but you still go out there and practice as hard as you can. ~ Logan Mankins
Hegars Sign Quotes «
» Ortwin Thyssen Quotes