1070 The Fan Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 1070 The Fan.

Quotes About 1070 The Fan

Enjoy collection of 48 1070 The Fan quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 1070 The Fan. Righ click to see and save pictures of 1070 The Fan quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

I was always a big fan of Charlie Chaplin movies. I love 'The Great Dictator' and 'City Lights.' ~ Jack Reynor
1070 The Fan quotes by Jack Reynor
As a major country music fan, the CMA awards are my favorite! ~ Megan Alexander
1070 The Fan quotes by Megan Alexander
I loved going to films, but as far as a movie buff, when I came into the movies at 16, life changed a little bit for me, from an onlooker to a person that lived within the industry. So now I would call myself a different sort of fan. ~ Debbie Reynolds
1070 The Fan quotes by Debbie Reynolds
I'm not a fan of musicals at all, but I do think 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' is a very good. I always thought 'Walk the Line' was very good, too. I was in 'Nowhere Boy.' I played Paul McCartney. That was kind of musical - we did songs in that. ~ Thomas Sangster
1070 The Fan quotes by Thomas Sangster
I'm happy when I have, like, one fan, but the fact that I'm getting fans from different places and different communities, it's really amazing. ~ Kat Graham
1070 The Fan quotes by Kat Graham
I'm a big fan of the movies of the '60s, more than a fan of the movies of the '70s. ~ Christopher McQuarrie
1070 The Fan quotes by Christopher McQuarrie
I've always been a fan of the 19th century novel, of the novel that is plotted, character-driven, and where the passage of time is almost as central to the novel as a major minor character, the passage of time and its effect on the characters in the story. ~ John Irving
1070 The Fan quotes by John Irving
I'm just a music fan. I like pretty much all types of music, and I feel like I can get something out of everything. It just makes work a lot more fun whenever you're working on different things all the times and usually once I work with a band I usually will want to work with them again, just because we become good friends. ~ John Congleton
1070 The Fan quotes by John Congleton
I'm a fan of daytime drama; I totally get it. When we are doing scenes that are romantic or will get the audience riled up, I feel like I'm a fan in the room going, 'People are going to be so mad right now!' ~ Alison Sweeney
1070 The Fan quotes by Alison Sweeney
You a fan of the show?" AJ asked. "Oh, yeah, I adored it - well, until the whole sixth season and Billith. ~ Katie Ashley
1070 The Fan quotes by Katie Ashley
Looking back, I realize my favorite stories weren't in books, they were in comics. On top of being a history enthusiast, my father was also a comics fan, and he kept his stash in the top drawer of his dresser, in easy reach of a kid making a beeline to the bathroom. ~ Jeff Kinney
1070 The Fan quotes by Jeff Kinney
I could never be a part of an adaptation of a film where there's pressure to not disappoint the immense fan base. In those cases, they often wind up with filmed books on tape, quite uncinematic. Having said that, I'd say all the adaptations I've done are quite faithful to the original. You have to pick and choose which storylines and plot threads, because you don't have the time to kill in the film as they have in novels. All those pages with detours and plots and different storylines. But films add a lot, and you gotta keep it moving. ~ Alexander Payne
1070 The Fan quotes by Alexander Payne
I didn't know Charlie before doing the movie, but I was a huge fan of the British Queer as Folk. ~ Nathan Lane
1070 The Fan quotes by Nathan Lane
I'm excited about becoming a transmedia storyteller. The idea that we can tell the 'Agent Mom' story online with MTV Comics and build a fan base that we can take over to Paramount to discuss turning that story it into a movie is just awesome. ~ Alaina Huffman
1070 The Fan quotes by Alaina Huffman
Nixon was a crook, of course, but he was also a rabid football fan - and he knew the game, which still astounds me, but I have always had a soft spot for him because of it. ~ Hunter S. Thompson
1070 The Fan quotes by Hunter S. Thompson
For the music business, social networking is brilliant. Just when you think it's doom and gloom and you have to spend millions of pounds on marketing and this and that, you have this amazing thing now called fan power. The whole world is linked through a laptop. It's amazing. And it's free. I love it. It's absolutely brilliant. ~ Simon Cowell
1070 The Fan quotes by Simon Cowell
I look at WorldstarHipHop in the morning, Bossip, Global Grind, and everything in between, but it's all so quick, I don't even think about it. And I've never been a fan of lyrical or socially conscious rap music. ~ Harmony Korine
1070 The Fan quotes by Harmony Korine
I'm a huge hip-hop fan from way back in the day. ~ Ed Sheeran
1070 The Fan quotes by Ed Sheeran
It's really exhilarating and exciting to be able to meet your fan base and see them in person, and see the lengths that they're willing to go to. ~ Jason O'Mara
1070 The Fan quotes by Jason O'Mara
In the courtyard there was an angel of black stone, and its angel head rose above giant elephant leaves; the stark glass angel eyes, bright as the bleached blue of sailor eyes, stared upward. One observed the angel from an intricate green balcony - mine, this balcony, for I lived beyond in three old white rooms, rooms with elaborate wedding-cake ceilings, wide sliding doors, tall French windows. On warm evenings, with these windows open, conversation was pleasant there, tuneful, for wind rustled the interior like fan-breeze made by ancient ladies. And on such warm evenings this town is quiet. Only voices: family talk weaving on an ivy-curtained porch; a barefoot woman humming as she rocks a sidewalk chair, lulling to sleep a baby she nurses quite publicly; the complaining foreign tongue of an irritated lady who, sitting on her balcony, plucks a fryer, the loosened feathers floating from her hands, slipping into air, sliding lazily downward. ~ Truman Capote
1070 The Fan quotes by Truman Capote
I was always a big fan of the books and over the years I've become quite attached to Ron and we've meshed into the same person, really. ~ Rupert Grint
1070 The Fan quotes by Rupert Grint
This universe is a fan of you. Watch the flowers in the morning, how they open towards the same sun that spends it's whole day following you. ~ Anis Mojgani
1070 The Fan quotes by Anis Mojgani
Long hair is considered bohemian, which may be why I grew it, but I keep it long because I love the way it feels, part cloak, part fan, part mane, part security blanket. ~ Marge Piercy
1070 The Fan quotes by Marge Piercy
Let me cradle myself back Into the darkness Of the half shapes ... Of the cauled beginnings ... Let me stir the attar of unused air, Elusive ... ironically fragrant As a dead queen's kerchief ... Let me blow the dust from off you ... Resurrect your breath Lying limp as a fan In a dead queen's hand. ~ Lola Ridge
1070 The Fan quotes by Lola Ridge
I've always been a big fan of time travel, and I'm very into the notion that some day we'll be able to do it. Beam me up! ~ Scott Bakula
1070 The Fan quotes by Scott Bakula
I'm a fan of retracing the facts and absorbing my atmosphere and being influenced by it. ~ Lindi Ortega
1070 The Fan quotes by Lindi Ortega
I would say I'm a medium-sized 'Star Trek' fan. I love the universe that it's created. ~ John Scalzi
1070 The Fan quotes by John Scalzi
The thing is I think vaccines are one of the greatest medical breakthroughs that we have. I'm a big fan and a great fan of the history of the development of the smallpox vaccine, for example. ~ Rand Paul
1070 The Fan quotes by Rand Paul
As we all know, Cooperstown is the home of baseball. One of the many duties of the home plate umpire is to make sure that the runner touches home. Well, if you're a true baseball fan, you need to visit Cooperstown. This is home. ~ Doug Harvey
1070 The Fan quotes by Doug Harvey
I mentioned early in this book the kind of rereading distinctive of a fan
the Tolkien addict, say, or the devotee of Jane Austen or Trollope or the Harry Potter books. The return to such books is often motivated by a desire to dwell for a time in a self-contained fictional universe, with its own boundaries and its own rules. (It is a moot question whether Austen and Trollope's first readers were drawn to their novels for these reasons, but their readers today often are.) Such rereading is not purely a matter of escapism, even though that is one reason for its attraction: we should note that it's not what readers are escaping from but that they are escaping into that counts most. Most of us do not find fictional worlds appealing because we find our own lives despicable, though censorious people often make that assumption. Auden once wrote that "there must always be ... escape-art, for man needs escape as he needs food and deep sleep." The sleeper does not disdain consciousness. ~ Alan Jacobs
1070 The Fan quotes by Alan Jacobs
I'm a very promiscuous reader. My dad's a big science fiction fan, so I'd read 'Dune,' and 'Watership Down' and 'The Lord Of The Rings.' ~ Margo Lanagan
1070 The Fan quotes by Margo Lanagan
An NBA game in L.A., the Lakers - I'm a Clipper fan - it's to be seen as much as seeing the game. ~ Larry King
1070 The Fan quotes by Larry King
My father is a huge horse racing fan, so I was introduced to the sport long before 'Seabiscuit.' But the role made me an even bigger fan. Horse racing is one of my favorite sports. ~ Elizabeth Banks
1070 The Fan quotes by Elizabeth Banks
I love the truth. It's the facts I'm not a fan of. ~ Stephen Colbert
1070 The Fan quotes by Stephen Colbert
Turn the fan off when I'm talking. It not only makes my words colder, but it distorts and dilutes what I'm saying. ~ Jarod Kintz
1070 The Fan quotes by Jarod Kintz
In the beginning I remember when I would spend three hours a day on MySpace just trying to comment everyone back, and now, I spend a half hour a night on MySpace just putting up new stuff and answering people back and monitoring all the fan sites, and saying hi and thank you. I'm still way on top of it. I haven't grown out of it because it'll always be something that helped launch my career, and I'm going to keep maintaining it. ~ Taylor Swift
1070 The Fan quotes by Taylor Swift
When I got into all the grunge stuff, I really liked Hole. I actually saw them in concert when I was a sophomore in high school. It was kind of rare to see a successful female rocker get down and dirty with the guys. And Courtney Love did. It was fun to be a fan of something different. ~ Carrie Underwood
1070 The Fan quotes by Carrie Underwood
You have to realize that the game is played by people and not by robots. You have to try to get across in the broadcast the difference in personalities of these players, and that's part of the fun, of course, being in a position where you can pass along that knowledge because you represent the fan. ~ Martin Tyler
1070 The Fan quotes by Martin Tyler
I was a big fan of Ronald Reagan. He was the first president I got to vote for. ~ Steve Daines
1070 The Fan quotes by Steve Daines
I have no desire to be hip to the latest black slang and do the stereotypical black thing. I was a Richard Pryor fan, and I have used profanity in my act. But when it becomes a whole thing that defines blacks, we're limiting ourselves. The enemy is us. ~ Franklyn Ajaye
1070 The Fan quotes by Franklyn Ajaye
you really have love at home then why are you in a place where the music is too loud and men can't see you beyond an erection? If you are truly fulfilled then why are you half drunk and ready to let a random man stick his cock in you? If there is truly happiness in the club then why isn't there happiness in the music or the people and why is shit always popping off? The club is the loneliest place on Earth and I've only pretended to be a fan ~ LOVE VINCENT
1070 The Fan quotes by LOVE VINCENT
I grew up and I was weaned on the Marx Brothers. They were sort of my all-time favorite. My parents showed me their movies when I was very young. And as I got older, I became a Charlie Chaplin fan, and I love Buster Keaton. ~ Joshua Malina
1070 The Fan quotes by Joshua Malina
I was an enormous fan of Dan Slott's run, and John Byrne's run was a big deal for me. I found Slott's version of 'She-Hulk' first, and then I went back and looked up some of the older stuff because I liked it so much. And it was so good. It was perfect. It was my perfect comic book at the time that I found it. ~ Charles Soule
1070 The Fan quotes by Charles Soule
I'm not such a fan of the concept of social media, though I don't have anything against it. I still love to call the people I want to be friends with. ~ Nina Hoss
1070 The Fan quotes by Nina Hoss
I feel very strongly that a film isn't just a story, but the WAY that a story is told. It's why I am such a great fan of Hitchcock because it really is all in the filmmaking. ~ Larry Fessenden
1070 The Fan quotes by Larry Fessenden
I'm just not a big fan of the too-cool-for-school indie world. Metal bands have never been invited or been able to be part of the cool kids, and I like it that way. ~ Scott Ian
1070 The Fan quotes by Scott Ian
Steven, my friend who came out to me my senior year, was a huge Madonna fan. So I may know all the words to 'Bedtime Stories,' 'Erotica,' and a few more of her albums - and we may have watched 'Truth or Dare' a thousand times. ~ Jason Mraz
1070 The Fan quotes by Jason Mraz
There are winds of destiny that blow when we least expect them. Sometimes they gust with the fury of a hurricane, sometimes they barely fan one's cheek. But the winds cannot be denied, bringing as they often do a future that is impossible to ignore. ~ Nicholas Sparks
1070 The Fan quotes by Nicholas Sparks
Gaertner Psychiatric Quotes «
» Senior Dedications Quotes