83 84 Warner Juliette Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 83 84 Warner Juliette.

Quotes About 83 84 Warner Juliette

Enjoy collection of 35 83 84 Warner Juliette quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 83 84 Warner Juliette. Righ click to see and save pictures of 83 84 Warner Juliette quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Well at least your awake," he sighs
"You had me worried."
"Get your hands away from me."
He waves sheathed fingers in front of my face.
"I'm all covered up. Don't worry."
"I hate you."
"So much passion." He laughs again. He looks so calm, so genuinely amused. He stares at me with eyes softer than I ever expected them to be.
I turn away. ~ Tahereh Mafi
83 84 Warner Juliette quotes by Tahereh Mafi
I'm not falling for Warner," I say quietly.
"Sure you aren't."
"I'm not," I insist. "I'm just
I don't know." I sigh. "I don't know what's happening to me."
"They're called hormones. ~ Tahereh Mafi
I love you, " he says , his words harsh and soft all at once. " I love you and it isn't enough . I thought it would be enough and I was wrong. I thought I could fight for you and I was wrong. Because I can't . I can't even face you anymore - " " Aaron - " " Tell me it isn't true , " he says. " Tell me I'm wrong . Tell me I'm blind. Tell me you love me. ~ Tahereh Mafi
What the hell is wrong with you, man? I thought we were cool."
"We were," Warner says icily. "Until you touched my hair."
"You asked me to give you a haircut - "
"I said nothing of the sort! I asked you to trim the edges!"
"And that's what I did."
"This," Warner says, spinning around so I might inspect the damage, "is not trimming the edges, you incompetent moron - "
I gasp. The back of Warner's head is a jagged mess of uneven hair; entire chunks have been buzzed off. ~ Tahereh Mafi
Right now all I want is this. I just want to be here. With you. Whatever comes next, we'll face it together. ~ Tahereh Mafi
He says : " please don't shoot me for this "
and he kissed me . ~ Tahereh Mafi
This , I think , is the way to die.
I could drown in this moment and I'd never regret it. I could catch fire from this kiss and happily turn to ash. I could live here, die here, right here, against his hips, his lips. In the emotion in his eyes as he sinks into me, his heartbeats indistinguishable from mine.
This. Forever. This. ~ Tahereh Mafi
Juliette-Julietter, love, wake up-wake up"
Warner's hands cup my face. The warmth of his skin helps calm me somehow, and I finally feel my heart rate begin to slow. "Look at me." he says.
I force myself to meet his eyes, shaking as I catch my breath.
"It's okay," he whispers, still holding my cheeks. "It was just a bad dream. Try closing your mouth," he says, "and breathing through your nose." He nods. "There you go. Easy. You're okay." His voice is so soft, so melodic, so inexplicably tender.
"I won't let you go until you are ready," he tells me. "Don't worry take your time. ~ Tahereh Mafi
I want you to be happy," I tell him, my eyes searching his. 'I want you to have a family. I want you to be surronded by people who care about you," I say. 'You deserve that. ~ Tahereh Mafi
His hands are holding my cheeks, and he pulls back just to look me in the eye and his chest is heaving and he says, "I think," he says, "my heart is going to explode," and I wish, more than ever, that I knew how to capture moments like these and revisit them forever.
Because this.
This is everything. ~ Tahereh Mafi
So you know how to get there?"
"Of course."
"But your father said you couldn't remember anything about Omega Point."
Warner glances over, his eyes laughing. "How convenient for us that I've regained my memory. ~ Tahereh Mafi
83 84 Warner Juliette quotes by Tahereh  Mafi
Juliette!" His voice is tighter, higher, laced with anger and terror and denial and betrayal. Realization is a new piece in his puzzled mind.
"He can touch you?"
"Goddamit, Juliette, answer me!" Warner is writhing on the floor, unhinged in a way I never thought possible. He looks wild, his eyes disbelieving, horrified. "Has he touched you? ~ Tahereh Mafi
I feel like I've been split open and stuffed with sunshine. ~ Tahereh Mafi
I love the sight of his naked body.
especially in these quiet, vulnerable moments. These brackets of time stapled between dreams and reality are my favorite. There's a sweetness in this hesitant consciousness - a careful, gentle return of form of function, I've found I love these minutes most for the delicate way in which they unfold. It's tender.
Slow motion.
Time tying its shoes. ~ Tahereh Mafi
I begin to wonder if it's coincidence that the one person most unafraid to touch me is a monster himself. ~ Tahereh Mafi
But now Warner's eyes are moving, studying me. He looks at me with such intensity I wonder if he's even aware he's doing it. I wonder if he knows that when he looks at me like that I can feel it as acutely as if his bare skin were pressed against my own, that it does things to me when he looks at me like that and it makes me crazy. ~ Tahereh Mafi
Never forget," I say, quietly now, "that if I wanted your job, I could have it. And never forget that the man you so eagerly serve is the same man who taught me how to fire a gun when I was nine years old. ~ Tahereh Mafi
She is scared and broken, yes. But she is also angrey
and stunningly beautiful. I'm certain I've never seen such a beautiful creature in my life. ~ Tahereh Mafi
Juliette.
I can't control a nightmare, but in my waking moments her name is the only reminder I will permit myself. ~ Tahereh Mafi
Warner was supposed to be dead. Warner was supposed to be dead because I was supposed to have shot him but no one supposed I'd need to know how to fire a gun so now I suppose he's come to find me.
He's come to fight.
For me. ~ Tahereh Mafi
Gone is the boy with the guns and the skeletons in his closet. These hands holding me have never held a weapon. These hands have never touched death. These hands are perfect and kind and tender. ~ Tahereh Mafi
So I take a deep breath.
Step forward.
Let go.

10 seconds and I'm trying to breathe
And I'm trying to be brave
But the truth is I'm scared out of my mind
And I have no idea what's waiting for me behind that door
And I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a heart attack
But I can't turn back now
Because there it is
The door is right in front of me
All I have to do is knock
Butthe door flies open first. ~ Tahereh Mafi
I touch the tip of my finger to his lips. "There are secrets in here," I say. "I want them out."
He tries to bite my finger.
I steal it back. ~ Tahereh Mafi
Only my dead body would allow her to walk out that door." Warner exercises his jaw and spits blood on the floor.
"You, I would kill for pleasure," he says to Adam. "But Juliette is the one I want forever. ~ Tahereh Mafi
I was stupid. Careless.
But the truth is, I was distracted.
By her. ~ Tahereh Mafi
And then he's up up and away and I'm counting on one hand the number of men I've killed and marveling at how little it's done to help me hold it together in Warner's presence. ~ Tahereh Mafi
And I realize then, in a moment that terrifies me, that I want this, forever. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want to build a future with her. I want to grow old with her.
I want to marry her. ~ Tahereh Mafi
I place my hands on his chest. He presses me into the curve of his body. Tilts my chin up to meet his eyes. "I'll be good to you," he whispers. "I'll be so good to you, Juliette. I promise."
And he kisses me. Hungrily. Desperately. Eager to break me open and taste me. ~ Tahereh Mafi
You could love me, you know." He's smiling a strange sort of smile. "We would be unstoppable. We would change the world. I could make you happy." he says to me. ~ Tahereh Mafi
You're perfect," I tell him, so overcome I forget myself. "All of you. Your entire body.
Proportionally. Symmetrically. You're absurdly, mathematically perfect. It doesn't even make sense
that a person could look like you, ~ Tahereh Mafi
What's your name?" I ask him.
We're standing in front of my door.
He stops suprised. Lifts his chin almost imperecmptly. Focuses his eyes on my face until I begin to regret my question.
"You want to know my name."
I don't do it on purpose, but my eyes narrow just a bit.
"Warner is your last name, isn't it?"
He almost smiles. "You want to know my name"
"I didn't realize it was a secret."
He steps forward. His lips twitch. His eyes fall, his lips draw in a tight breath. He drops a gloved finger down the apple of my cheek. "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours,"
He whispers, too close to my neck.
I inch backward. Swallow hard.
"You already know my name."
He's not looking at my eyes. "You're right. I should rephrase that. What I meant to say was I'll tell you mine if you show me yours."
"What?" I'm breathing too fast too suddenly.
He begins to pull off his gloves and I begin to panic.
"Show me what you can do."
My jaw is tight and my teeth have begun to ache. "I won't touch you"
"That's all right." He tugs off the other glove. "I don't exactly need your help."
"No-"
"Don't worry." He grins. "I'm sure it won't hurt you at all."
"No," I gasp "No, I won't-I can't-"
"Fine," Warner snaps "That's fine. You don't want to hurt me. I'm so utterly flattered." He almost rolls his eyes. ~ Tahereh Mafi
Why are you being nice to me?"
The suprise on his face suprises me even more.
"Because I care about you." he says simply.
"You care about me?" The numbness in my body is beginning to dissipate. My blood pressure is rising and anger making its way to the forefron of my consciousness. "I almost killed Jenkins because of you!"
"You didn't kill-"
"Your soldiers beat me! You keep me here like a prisoner! You threaten me! You threaten to kill me! You give me no freedom and you say you care about me?" I nearly throw the glass of water at his face. "You are a monster!"
Warner turns away so I'm staring at his profile. He clasps his hands. Changes his mind. Touches his lips. "I am only trying to help you."
"Liar."
He seems to consider that. Nods, just once. "Yes, most of the time, yes. ~ Tahereh Mafi
326. Excessive reading does not make us smarter. Some people simply
"devour" books. They do it without the necessary intervals of thought, which are necessary in order to "digest," to process what has been read, to absorb and comprehend it. When people of that kind speak, pieces of Hegel, Heidegger and Marx come out raw, unprocessed. Reading requires personal contribution as much
as a bee requires "inner" work, as well as time, to transform pollen into honey. ~ Alija Izetbegovic
83 84 Warner Juliette quotes by Alija Izetbegovic
I got into hairdressing and moved from Dorset to London, where I got an apprenticeship at Vidal Sassoon. This was around '83 or '84. I was working on South Molton Street, which was then the epicenter of all the shops. It was like a catwalk. So I did my apprenticeship there, but I wasn't successful. ~ Guido Palau
83 84 Warner Juliette quotes by Guido Palau
Do you like Shakespeare?" he asks me. An odd segue.
I shake my head. "All I know about him is that he stole my name and spelled it wrong. ~ Tahereh Mafi
82 Quotes «
» Chapter 14 Quotes